Cheerleader Tale Ch. 06: Li, Martin (and the Barista again!)

Story Info
Susan needs to check out Li...and Martin ...and her Barista!
11.6k words
4.69
3.7k
2

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/10/2023
Created 03/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

Title :- A Cheerleaders Tale - 06 - Li, Martin (and the Barista again!)

(Authors Note --

Please note that this is Adult Erotic Fiction, so should only be read by those who qualify!

This will make most sense if read after the previous chapters, but if you want a quick summary......

Susan has arrived at MidCounty University full of hope for a more exciting life than possible back at her remote country farm home. In particular she'd been keenly aware of how restricted her sex life had been and was keen to explore new boundaries. She was also keen to join the Vipers Football Cheerleading team, a tradition previously established by her elder Sister and Mother!

She'd quickly made friends with other girls in her new dorm, and particularly the more sophisticated Sam who was sleeping next door, and Trish and Andy across the corridor. They'd soon established themselves as the 'Dead End Girls' gang.

Early encounters with prospective male partners hadn't really gone well, and the initial exposure to the Cheerleader program had been a bit of an eye opener, but it was her new best friend Sam's Pyjama Party that really took her to a new, unexpected level! And then there was the Friday night Fresher's Ball, biggest event of the week. She'd looked forward to it all week but in the end it really hadn't turned out as she'd hoped as she'd fallen victim to a hypno-gangbang scam.

It had left her confused and angry, but still as determined as ever to do well on Sunday's first Cheerleaders Team Practice. Along with her new Asian friend Li of course!

And that had gone really......err......... well.............in the end anyway!

But now Susan had other problems to think about!

Constructive comments and scores are always welcome, but regardless, I sincerely hope that you enjoy..........

Duke )

Monday Sept 15th 08.30

Dear Diary

Hi,

Well, where to start?

I'll have to begin by saying that it took a shockingly cold shower in the dorm to get my arousal levels under control after the events at the afternoon Cheerleader Practice - and especially the event involving Sergio!!

It got me focussed on my next big task though - finding out if Li was a virgin - and if so, what was I going to do about it!? If she finds out what Tanya's up to with the Cheerleaders Team I'm not sure how she'll take it. So, somehow I've got to stop her dropping out of the Junior Cheerleader Squad!!

I'd desperately wanted to talk to my new best friend Sam about it (because basically she seems to know how to do everything!), but she was nowhere to be found and wasn't answering her phone! Aaargh!!

So I'm just going to set off for our tea-time Coffee Shop meeting feeling a bit unsure of myself I'm afraid.

------------------------------------------------------

1. Coffee Shop Meeting 2

Some light rain was falling when Susan approached the campus Italian Coffee Shop where she'd arrange to meet her new Cheerleader friend Li.

It was still early evening and was warm enough to have just gone out in a light blue jacket over a white roll neck top and faded denim skirt. As the rain started to get heavier though, she decided to sprint the last thirty yards rather than waste time getting a brolly out of her bag. As befitted a fit young woman in training for the University Football Cheerleader Team, she wasn't even breathing heavily as she muscled her way through the cafe's big swing doors!

A quick glance around the popular student meeting place confirmed that she was here first, but rather than hang about in the rain waiting for her friend, she decided to join the queue, get served and grab a table.

As usual, she had to pass the 'temptation test' to get her coffee. Long glass cases full of succulent looking cakes and pastries! She was quite impressed that she managed to get to the ordering point having only collected one custard, Danish pastry, but then succumbed to her inner demons and added a blueberry muffin as well! The blonde haired girl at the till smiled at her knowingly as Susan ordered her Latte and paid the bill.

"I know....." she said with a quick grin, ".........those muffins are to die for!"

Susan laughed back and checked out the two baristas. A tall girl with long brown hair, tied back in a dainty pony was assisting the real object of her attention, her dishy male 'friend' from her previous visits. She'd promoted the young man with the tidy little beard and bright, hazel eyes to his new status partly because he was smiling at her but mostly because she'd recently been fantasizing about him screwing her!

"Good to see you again...... errrrr?" he said with a quizical look as he handed over her drink, then switching to a big wide smile that made her melt into a gibbering wreck!

"Oh.....it's....err.... Susan," she finally spluttered, knowing that she'd gone bright red at the unexpected attention, and mortified that she'd probably just convinced him that she was quite feeble as well!

He didn't seem to notice though.

"Great to see you again, Susan, and enjoy the coffee!" he added before turning to deal with the next order. She took a quick breath after realising that she'd been holding the last one in forever, and stumbled away with her tray, making a beeline for a table near the window that had just been vacated. It was a large, light brown oak affair, really made for four or five people, but it was the last one free, so Susan grabbed it quickly and ignored one or two disapproving stares. After all, Li would be here soon, surely?!

It was another five minutes before she appeared through the door though, shaking her umbrella, and Susan waved heartily, sending out a message. 'Look everyone - I really am meeting someone - I'm not just hanging onto this big table just for myself!!'

Li grinned and waved back, her Asian features lighting up with her warm smile. Her shiny, raven-black hair cascaded down to the small of her back over a grey, casual jacket. She was also wearing a short, pleated black skirt and a silvery top that made Susan wonder whether she had other plans for later.

It soon transpired that she had! When she'd gotten her own coffee and cake she made her way over and sat down next to her new friend, Susan was holding back a little flash of jealousy after she'd watched 'her' barista chat Li up and then follow her swaying hips with his eyes all the way to Susan's table.

"Sorry I'm late Sue...," she said breathlessly, "...the class group that I met earlier have decided to do a bowling bonding session tonight! I'll have to leave after about an hour I'm afraid!"

Susan glanced downwards at the large amount of flesh on display below the short black skirt after Li had crossed her legs, and then at her bright, shiny top.

"That the new bowling uniform?!" she laughed and Li immediately looked worried.

"Oh, do you think that it's too much Susan? I asked a couple of the boys what I should wear.... and they suggested something like this...."

Susan shook her head and smiled reassuringly. Li's reaction confirmed her suspicion that she really must have had a sheltered upbringing.

"Oh, you'll be fine Li.... " she said, before adding a bit of advice, ".....but try to stoop when you bowl, don't bend over!"

"I bet that they suggested that you wear stockings and suspenders too!" she laughed as an afterthought.

"Yes they did!" responded Li incredulously, ".....but I knew THAT was going a bit too far!!"

2. LI Confesses, Susan Volunteers

They spent the next half an hour discussing the events at the afternoon's Cheerleader session.

Susan was relieved that Li seemed to have survived their first training session relatively unscathed, mentally at least! She said that she'd been shocked at the way that the football players had crowded around them when Cheerleader Captain Tanya had encouraged them to go topless for the last part of their outdoor workout, but her eyes seemed to sparkle as she said that her breasts were still tingling after all the fondling that they'd suffered on the way back to the changing rooms! Susan heartily agreed, her prime mammarys felt much the same!!

This seemed promising though as Li clearly was still excited about the Cheerleader program, despite the sexy nature of dancing, and the testosterone fuelled attentions of the football players! Although clearly she wasn't yet aware of the more hard-core activities that Susan had caught some of the senior girls engaging in later!

But she still had to find out how experienced Li was if she was going to prepare her for what was likely to come later in the Cheerleader Program!

She started by asking her what she'd thought about the players that they'd watched training. It had been the Quarterback group that they'd been nearest to and Li had shyly admitted that she thought that the big sandy haired guy was 'hunky'. That would have been the senior player in the team guessed Susan as she thought back to the big, muscular team leader. Nothing wrong with going for the top though! She was secretly relieved though that Li hadn't chosen the dashingly handsome back-up player, Sergio, that Susan now had had her eyes on, especially after he'd been so good to her later in the afternoon in dealing with her arousal 'problem'!

Susan had seen the way that her friend's eyes had lit up as she'd described just exactly how 'hunky' her chosen player was. She seemed to be able to describe every muscle! And the way that she talked about him had definite heterosexual undertones!

"You fancy him then?" asked Susan.

"Oh yes.... he looks gorgeous!"

Susan took hold of Li's slim hand and looked around secretively before leaning forward and responding provocatively in a whisper, "Gorgeous enough to lay him then?"

Li's eyes went wide, and she actually gasped, "Oh....I'm not sure that I can go that far!" she splurted.

"Why not.... I bet he'd fancy you if he knew that you were into him!"

"Do you really think so? Still.........I....well... I just wouldn't know what to do..." Li finished looking miserable.

It confirmed what Susan has suspected, and it didn't take long for her to get Li to confirm, albeit a bit reluctantly, that she was still a virgin. As Li continued, Susan realised that it appeared that her family back home were careful to chaperone her whenever she was with boys, and Li was pretty certain that they'd already chosen somebody for her to marry soon!

Wow, heavy or what?! Slightly shocked, Susan held her council.

Then it was the Asian girl's turn to look around secretively, and a little sadly.

"It's one of the reasons I've come here to study. I want to meet boys....and I think I want to errrr... get laid too.... but it's not easy for me. My relatives here aren't as strict as back home, but they keep a close eye on me too.... and even if I found someone... I really have no idea how to....errr....go about it!"

Susan nodded sympathetically and was about to say something reassuring when Li interrupted again.

"I guess that you're experienced Sue, and you've probably been with lots of boys already..... does making love really feel as good as everyone seems to say?!"

Susan was a little startled and took a moment or two to reply. She certainly wouldn't have classified herself as 'experienced' after arriving here from her own sheltered background and very occasional sexual fumbles back at the farm, although the events of the last week had opened her eyes somewhat! She wasn't going to admit that though, and she certainly wasn't going to describe some of her recent experiences and put Li off forever!!

"Oh, it feels absolutely divine Li! When you're in the right boy's arms your whole body seems to light up and when you come it's as if every nerve inside you is exploding with electric, sexual tension - I can't possibly describe it, it's something you absolutely must feel for yourself!!"

Li was sitting there open mouthed, coffee cup frozen half way to her mouth.

"Gosh!" she said wondrously.

Susan was suddenly a bit concerned that she may have laid it on a bit too thick.

"Of course it has to be with the right boy..." she added immediately, thinking back to some of her recent failures but then jumping in feet first! ".... but I'm going to help you find someone who'll make your first time memorable!!"

"Really.........wow, errr....thanks..." Li muttered slightly hesitantly and gulped.

Susan gave her a big wide grin to help dispel her friend's obvious doubts, "Not to worry my sexy friend.... I'm on it! Leave it with me - and I'll check them out for you first!!""

As if to emphasis her new role as Li's personal 'Virginity Dispelling Agent' she spotted a good looking young man paying for some drinks at the head of the coffee queue. He had longish brown hair dancing around broad shoulders and a strong looking upper body.

"What about him?!" she asked Li, pointing the young man out.

Li looked a bit shocked at the sudden turn of events.

"Errr, well.....mmmm yes....I do like the look of him" she said thoughtfully, making Susan distinctly proud of her first 'selection', but then it all went wrong as Li added, "..... and he always talks so nicely to me when I buy coffee..... and I'd swear that he winked at me just now when he saw me looking! And doesn't that little beard make him look so dishy!"

Suddenly Susan realised with a start that Li had her eyes on her 'own' favourite barista who'd just taken the other boys money at the cash till. What a mistake!! This was the young man that she'd got some serious designs on herself! And she'd already had fantasy sex with him in the storeroom on a previous visit!! Could she really give him up for Li?

She gritted her teeth and took in a quick breath, deciding that after what she'd just said to Li she'd just have to make the sacrifice. Then another thought perked her up. She had said that she'd need to check them out before they were let loose on Li hadn't she? That might have definite possibilities she thought slyly!

Her thoughts were interrupted as Li looked at her watch and gave a start.

"Oh, I'll have to go," she said quickly, ".... I'm going to be late for the bowling!!

"I'm sorry that I didn't get you an invite too..." she added with a worried expression spreading over her beautiful features, ".... but it's supposed to be just for our class group.... will you have something else to do?"

Susan was quick to pat Li on her arm as she got up and re-assure her that she would have plenty to do sorting out things for the next day when her course year and lectures started in earnest! She watched Li's shapely bum in the short black skirt twist and sway its way through the tables to the exit, and noticed plenty of male eyes doing the same!

She realised that her friend actually did look really sexy, and it probably wasn't going to be hard to find volunteers to help her with her 'v-problem'!!

3. Meeting a 'Prof'

She was about to down the remainder of her own coffee and leave herself when her phone rang. She looked at the display and saw that it was from Sam, her dorm friend and de-facto leader of DEGG, the 'Dead End Gals Gang'!

"Where are you?!" Sam said, her excitement evident in her shrill voice.

Sam told her.

"Stay there!" her friend and new lover instructed urgently when Susan told her about the coffee shop, "You'll not believe who I've just bumped into in town! Might be quarter of an hour or so.... but don't move!!" Then she disconnected, leaving Susan looking puzzled at the phone. Now what was all that about?!

Then she noticed someone approaching her big table which was again only partially occupied, and as the place was pretty busy it had been targeted by a tall middle-aged woman in a long flowery dress who was being followed closely by a male student carrying a tray with drinks and sandwiches.

"Is it okay if we sit at this end?" the woman said with a pleasant smile, indicating the far end of the table "... the place seems to be overflowing for some reason!"

Susan could hardly say 'No', especially after she realised that she recognised the women!

It was one of her English Literature professors that she'd seen at the fresher's class meeting earlier in the week, but hadn't actually spoken to. Closer up, Susan was surprised to see that she couldn't be more than in her mid-thirties. She had long, wavy light brown hair, tied back in a clasp but allowed to run down her back, a round face with warm brown eyes which were partially hidden by some big, round glasses that actually made her look older.

The dress was a lightweight affair, conservatively covered in pastel flowers with a hem well below her knees and tightly fastened at the waist by a thin, fawn belt that emphasized her slim figure.

"Of course Professor Watkins," she responded with a tentative smile.

It made the woman give her a sharp look as she sat down and crossed her legs.

"I'm sorry, " she said, looking puzzled "....do I know you?"

Susan explained where they'd met, and the older woman apologised for not remembering her, but was mollified when Susan confirmed that they hadn't actually spoken.

"Please call me 'Mary', "she added "....and I'll look forward to our meetings at college. I'm afraid that you'll have to excuse me now though. My Research Assistant, Jordan, here and I have a deadline to meet, so we'll need to get on." She'd indicated the youthful looking man, now sitting opposite her, who'd already unpacked a laptop from his bag and was powering up!

4. Coffee Shop Playtime

That left Susan wondering whether to get another coffee, and that meant glancing up and speculating about 'her' bearded Barista again. She definitely approved Li's choice, and he was busy serving so she could study him unobserved. He was dressed in a brown tee-shirt adorned with the shop's logo, which was tight enough to suggest a well defined upper body, below that he wore plain black slacks and sneakers.

The two girls that made up the serving team were wearing the same uniform, and both their tops were just as well-fitting as his, making their significant busts stand out prominently. It probably explained why there were so many male customers she thought irreverently! All were wearing slate grey aprons to protect them from coffee spills, and Susan thought that they made a very fit looking team!

It was soon pretty clear that, although the blonde was the most chatty, it was the taller girl with the slim build and brown hair 'pony' that was in charge. The male barista, the real objective of her attention, seemed to be the chief coffee-maker and looked easy going, ravishingly handsome and had a quick smile. That probably explained the large number of young, female customers she thought with a tinge of annoyance at the sudden competition!

'So, just had to decide how to make a subtle approach,' she thought as she day-dreamed about possibilities!

Eventually her attention was dragged back to the serving area as she saw the leading server stand on something behind the counter and ring a big brass bell!

That stopped all the general hub-hub as everyone turned to listen to her.

"Okay everyone, thirty minute Swingers Session in five minutes! Doors closing soon!!" she announced with a big grin and there was a quick cheer from her audience. That really puzzled Susan - a 'Swingers Session' in the coffee shop. What was all that about?

One or two people did leave, but then she heard, "Doors closed..... Windows into frosted mode!" and looked around in surprise as the crystal clear window that she'd been sat next to suddenly, magically, turned opaque!

Before she had time to react though the brown haired girl was announcing something else.

She was holding up a little silver bucket, and her bearded colleague was reaching in to pull out a piece of paper.

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers