Cheerleader Tale Ch. 06: Li, Martin (and the Barista again!)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
336 Followers

"Now then, here's the winner of the competition for Paul," she announced, taking the piece of paper and looking at the writing, "........table fifteen......oh you lucky young lady!!"

Susan gulped, because everyone was now looking at her, and she didn't have a clue why. She slowly looked down and saw a little brass plate set in the table in front of her. The number 'fifteen' clearly stencilled in the bright, polished metal.

By the time that she looked up again the three staff members were out of the serving area and heading her way! She looked around wildly wondering whether she should make a run for it, but everyone was looking at her encouragingly, including Professor Watkins.

"You'll really enjoy him!" she said throatily with what sounded like a touch of envy!

What? Enjoy him? Who?

By then it was too late to escape, and the blonde haired server had stepped forward, taken Susan's hand and pulled her up to stand next to the table and in front of her sexy barista who was looking at her with hot, hungry eyes, full of desire! Susan swallowed, hard!

"Right, " said the leader to the rest of the customers, "we'll just get these two stripped off and then you can all get started! There was another little cheer in response, and Susan saw that one or two customers were already loosening their clothing!

Stripped off though?!

It was now clear to her that 'Paul' must be the male barista, and that, for some magical reason, he was to be her prize. 'For what though?' She thought hazily as events seemed to be overtaking her capacity to think, or take action. Not that she actually needed to do anything!

She watched in amazement as Paul's apron was first pulled off by the lead server, and then she got hold of his tee-shirt from behind and dragged it upwards, over his head to reveal that gloriously muscular upper torso that she'd imagined when she'd first seen him!

At the same time, she was startled to feel the blonde's hands on her. Firstly giving her breasts a friendly little massage through her tight white top that set them both tingling, and then dragging the roll neck top swiftly upwards and over her head leaving her standing in her denim skirt and lacy white bra! Susan didn't seem to be able to do anything to stop the blonde removing her clothes and she gasped as she felt her flip open her bra strap and ease the cups away from her tingling breasts. That left her topless with seemingly every eye focussed on her pert orbs and tingling pink nubs.

It got a quick round of applause around the room, mainly from the male customers!

Then she felt the blonde reach round from behind to cup her bare breasts and sensuously massage them again for a long few minutes. She'd only just got over the shock, and excitement, of that intimate contact before devilish fingers had captured her throbbing nipples, twisting and squeezing them mercilessly between fingers and thumbs until they were rock hard and standing proudly erect on their own. It left Susan gasping and breathing hard as the pleasure swarmed out of her taut orbs and into her befuddled brain.

"Great nips!" the blonde announced to everyone!

Attention now moved back to Paul and his attendant who dropped to her knees, quickly undid his black belt buckle, unzipped him and dragged down his slacks to his ankles. His shoes and socks quickly disappeared and she dragged the slacks off of his feet leaving him standing, magnificently, in just a tight pair of blue boxer shorts! That really did get some applause from the female side of the audience because it was plain to everyone that the boxers were struggling to contain the big bulge in his loins, and that applause was repeated when the brown haired girl raised herself up and let her hand slide up the inside of his leg until it reached and cupped that impressive bulge, making his eyes widen as he swayed on his feet at the hot reaction she had triggered.

"Wow," said the girl, still caressing his bulge, and looking straight into Susan's confused, hazel eyes,"...someone's going to have to stretch a bit for this one girls!!"

Susan swallowed hard again because it was now obvious who would have to do the stretching!

Then the blonde was busy on Susan again and her denim skirt was soon down on the floor in a rumpled pile at her feet and Susan was left feeling mortified because her pretty pink bikini panties didn't match her white bra and were now all that covered her throbbing mound. Which the blonde cupped suggestively, rubbing her fingers between Susan's taut legs and triggered an eruption of pleasure from her pulsating pussy!

Finally the blonde looked across at her partner in crime and, when the brown haired one nodded, they dragged down his boxer shorts and her panties in one, synchronised motion that left them both standing opposite each other, totally naked!!

Susan went bright red, Paul grinned happily and the new burst of applause rippling round the room was generous to say the least! She saw his gaze work its way around her perky breasts and stiff nipples before dropping down and settling on her wispy light brown bush and the dark slit below, which, subconsciously, she just knew was engorged and dripping with her juices!

Her own eyes and thoughts were fixed on something else though! The big, rampant cock swinging between Paul's legs was more than just impressive, it seemed to be frighteningly thick and long. But to her wide eyes it looked absolutely adorable!!

"Right, that's those two done, so time to get 'Swinging' you guys and dolls!!" announced the brown haired server, before pulling off her apron and top to reveal full breasts only partially covered by a blue half-cup bra!

Tearing her eyes away from Paul's impressive member, Susan's eyes went really wide as she looked around and saw all the other customer's stripping off their partners clothing too, intent on quickly getting as naked as Susan! Her heart was beating strongly as she felt a thin film of sweat coat her brow as her hormones and crazily elevated arousal levels took charge of her body. Her pussy was throbbing hard and, suddenly, she was so desperate to be impaled on Paul's big erection and have sex with him that it just didn't matter how many people were watching!!

For some reason she had to check out her professor though. Could she really be involved in what was fast becoming an orgy as more and more people cast off clothing and started to have sex?!!

Apparently she could.

Her dress had already been unbuttoned at the front by her 'assistant' and the belt was thrown carelessly to one side as he eased the material off her shoulders and over her hips to pool on the floor around her feet. The creamy white half-slip that she was wearing underneath quickly followed, leaving her standing in tan hold up stockings and a pretty lemon bra and panties set. Susan had to admit that, for a slightly older woman, she looked really hot!

Her male partner had quickly stripped down to some black underpants when he turned her around, and unclipped her bra, releasing her full breasts which bobbled slightly, her long, thin nipples already standing out perkily from two big, light brown rings at the peak of each breast. Susan's eyes were wide as she watched the older woman's head go back and moan as he turned his attention to the panties, rubbing them into her sex for a few seconds before dragging them down her long legs. Her thick, dark brown bush was carefully trimmed into an inverted triangle and he cupped it possessively, making her groan appreciatively again.

Then he took her in his arms and lay her down onto the oak table, her naked back on the cool wooden top, and one of her hands cupping and playing with a tingling nipple, while the other slid between her legs as she spread them out so that she could caress her hot sex whilst he dragged off his pants.

That released another big erection into the room. Another one of many!

Maybe not quite as impressive as Paul's Susan thought hazily, but good enough, and the professor's eyes followed it greedily as he manoeuvred himself between her splayed out legs and unceremoniously thrust it into her gaping sex! She cried out and her head rocked back as she felt him penetrate her so fast and deep, and the watching Susan's mouth was dry as her own pussy seemed to throb in sympathy.

Then she felt a hand on her arm, and was brought back to reality as she turned and saw that Paul was right with her now. The hand quickly moved onto her bare breasts and began to do magical things with her tingling orbs and hard nipples.

"Shall we?" he said after a few minutes of this sensual torture, indicating the big table where her professor was now being pounded by the younger man, her head thrashing from side to side as her hips lifted rhythmically to meet each long, deep thrust. Susan's eyes widened and her breathing quickened as she realised that she was going to be next!

Susan couldn't actually remember responding but soon felt herself being scooped up by Paul's strong arms and then she too found herself on her back and lying on the table next to her professor as it swayed back and forth as the they continued to, obliviously, enthusiastically fuck each other!

Susan's heart felt like it would explode as she lifted her head to watch the big swaying head of his bulbous cock approach her defenceless pussy. She groaned in anticipation as she felt his strong hands spread her legs and then slip under her bum to ease her forward to the edge of the table and up against that mighty, threatening monster!

She whimpered slightly as it pushed up against her tingling pink hole and then she too had to cry out as he drove slowly forward, gradually forcing her open as wide as she could ever remember and then hitting every nerve in her red hot vagina as it slid possessively into her! She was taking in quick, ragged breaths as she got used to being so deliciously impaled, and her hand had automatically gone to her breasts to rub and caress so that her brain was swamped with pleasure from all over her taut young body.

The effect was so blissful that she thought she might cry, but what she was really waiting for was for him to start moving. To start fucking her properly. This promised to be the best sex that she'd ever had, and by a big margin!!

Which was why she couldn't understand why a hand was suddenly shaking her shoulder?! It didn't seem possible. Where could it have come from? They were all accounted for weren't they? Then she heard voices, which was even weirder. She shook her sex-addled head to try and understand the words.

"Hey come on sleepy-head. Stop day-dreaming!"

Shakily she recognised it as her friend Sam's voice. How had she got into the orgy? The door's were supposed to be locked!

That was when her eyes shot open and she found herself, not in some den of iniquity, but just a simple coffee-bar where all the customers seemed to be behaving normally and chatting casually!

Susan shuddered as she quickly realised that she'd been fantasizing about her favourite barista again, and what a fantasy it had been this time! Her breathing was still ragged and she was sure that she could still feel the cold oak table on her bare back, and, more importantly, the big, thick, cock roughly possessing her throbbing vagina. It had left her with a pussy that was still throbbing hard, and breasts that were tingling in sympathy. How could it have all seemed so real?!!

She dragged her eyes round onto her friend Sam, who leaned forward to whisper into her ear, "And you might want to stop playing with your tits........ what will the boys think?!"

Open mouthed, she looked behind Sam and saw that she was accompanied by Craig and Martin, the college hockey players that they'd picked up at the first dorm dance. When she saw them grinning and looking at her bust, she realised that her hand was still casually caressing her breasts and quickly dragged it away, just as she went red as a beetroot again! Shakily, she glanced quickly to her left. Professor Watkins was still there, deep in conversation with her young student, fully clothed instead of naked and being slam-fucked on the table next to her. That was a vision that she was going to find hard to forget!

Sam was unfazed though, "Is it too hot in here?" she asked no-one in particular, "......poor Sue's sweating cobs! Oh, and look who I bumped into in town! They're just dying to see you again Sue baby!!"

5. Sam's Update and a Re-acquaintance

Susan was still feeling distinctly flustered a she stood up to greet them, getting an eager, warm hug from the tall, blonde haired Craig before the equally tall Martin came up to her a little more slowly and gave her a quick, hesitant hug, obviously unsure what to expect after last seeing her when fleeing her dorm room late one night after a rather disastrous bout of sex!

Susan wasn't having that though and grabbed him back again to give him a much longer and tighter hug in return which was rewarded with a wide grin of relief from the young man. She'd already forgiven the shier well-built man with the curly brown hair for what had happened after the dance, even if she didn't understand it, and was just pleased to be able to talk to him again! If the pounding in her heart would ever settle down again! She really needed to get a grip of herself!!

They were both wearing track suits in the black and red garb of the University Ice Hockey Team and had met Sam on the way back from a team practice, but Susan was pleased to see that they looked freshly showered! In fact they looked just great she thought happily, quickly letting her recent hot fantasy sex session recede to the back of her mind, even if her body still tingled with excitement!

After the exuberant greetings the two young men said that they'd go and get the drinks in, took the girl's orders and went off to join the queue. Susan noticed Craig give his friend a quick, reassuring squeeze around the shoulders and they both looked back at the two girls happily. It left Susan wondering just how nervous Martin had been!

"God.....don't they look good," said Sam dreamily as they watched the two young men laughing and joking together, ".....glad you gave Martin the big welcome... he was definitely wary of seeing you again after that performance on Wednesday night! And I think that he's really into you!" she added, looking Susan seriously in the eye.

"Yeah.... he is nice.... and I'm glad he's turned up.... we need to talk I think," responded Susan with a smile.

"Well, you can do that later! First you've got to tell me all about your Cheerleader practice! Did it go alright? Are you still on the team?" Sam gushed.

Susan laughed at the sudden barrage of questions and told Sam some of what had happened during the afternoon. She was careful to edit out some of the racier stuff, but gave Sam a good impression of how things had gone and how excited she was about still being on the program.

When Sam heard about the topless routine at the end though, her eyes went wide and she grabbed Susan's hand.

"No.....really!!" she gasped in amazement, "....and were any of the boys there as well?"

So Susan had to tell her about the crowd of players around them and getting their breasts heartily fondled!

"Oh.......My.....God!" gasped Sam slowly, bright blue eyes widening, before adding with sly smile, "......I'm beginning to wish that I'd put in for the Cheerleaders too now!"

"So you didn't get laid as well then?" she asked jokingly at the end of the story.

Susan's hesitation, and quick glance away was a dead giveaway.

"Wow....you did didn't you!" Sam said wide eyed " God, I don't believe you Sue.... you told me how inexperienced you were when we met last Sunday, but now you're having more sex than me!!"

So then Susan also had to give Sam some suitably edited details of her encounter with Sergio, the back-up Quarterback!

Sam was shaking her head in mock sadness at the end, "Well, that's okay for you Sue baby, but while you've been getting your brains fucked out, I've been losing money!"

Susan's mystified look made Sam laugh.

"The Dead End Girl's had a bet on how long it would take you to lay one of the players," she explained with a laugh, "Trish thought a couple of weeks at least and I thought you might manage it after a week, but Andy was on the money. She swore blind that you'd do it on the first day!!"

"Well, I don't believe it," said Susan haughtily, "....whatever do you girl's think I am?!"

"Pretty impressive!" responded Sam with a sly smile as she squeezed her friend's hand and then turned slightly to meet the boys who'd finally returned with trays containing their drinks and, Susan noted with a touch of alarm, more pastries!

They spent the next thirty or forty chatting casually about the girl's experiences (very suitably edited!) in their first week and the second year boys were able to add lots of funny anecdotes about their freshman year. It felt good that they were already so easy with each other. Susan was gradually able to relax and felt her body slowly starting to get back down to more normal arousal levels after the frustration of the 'almost fantasy orgasm' with the barista! But she still felt a quick tingle of excitement whenever she looked at Martin and was beginning to wonder if the enhanced arousal after-effects of the drug party would ever leave her!

After a while, Susan felt her phone buzz and almost simultaneously heard beeps from the other three's mobiles. In fact there sounded like a lot of messages being received all round the coffee shop followed by a ripple of excited chatter! They all looked at each other in surprise, and Susan quickly dragged her phone out of her back to see what was causing the commotion. As soon a she saw the message title, her heart sank.

'College Cheerleaders Caught With Pants Down!!'

There was a link to a short video clip and she simply couldn't stop herself from starting it.

Aghast, she watched a film obviously taken inside the girl's changing rooms and showing a whole bunch of her Cheerleader colleagues in various stages of undress, some still getting towelled after showering. What was worse was that she and her friend Li were centre stage, both totally naked and her shocked features as she stared at the camera plain to see!

The clip didn't last long, but it was long enough to get the whole coffee shop chattering. Obviously Sam had immediately recognised her close friend but the two guys took a minute or two of staring greedily at the naked girls before the penny dropped.

"Wow, Susan.....is that you?" gasped Craig, eyes wide, but with a slow grin starting to spread across his face!

"Oh God!" responded Susan, mortified to see one or two other people twisting round curiously to look at her! She knew that she'd gone bright red again as she imagined everyone mentally stripping her to match the statuesque, shocked pose that she showed on the video!

It was immediately obvious to her what had happened, and it explained a lot. She was seething. Now she understood what that bloody Tanya's seemingly innocent remark about 'increasing their profile' had meant. She'd clearly arranged for those two rookie footballers to accidently 'invade' their changing room earlier and they'd equally clearly been filming from the phone in the top pocket of one of their track-suit tops!

All that guff about Tanya 'punishing them' had been total hogwash, as she'd found out later when she'd discovered a couple of the senior cheerleaders enjoyed themselves with the two 'unfortunates'! She quickly decided that she really did need to get back at the unscrupulous Cheerleader Captain at the first opportunity!

Her thoughts were interrupted by Sam tapping her arm and showing her a 'still' frame on her mobile.

"Do I need to be worried about this lover?" she asked in mock seriousness, getting raised eyebrows from both of their male admirers!

duke1951
duke1951
336 Followers