Cheerleader Tale Ch. 06: Li, Martin (and the Barista again!)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan's blush seemed to deepen as she saw them both realising that Sam and Susan were now sexual partners as well as 'best friends'. And the shot in question really was a bit suggestive she realised. It had caught Susan and Li staring intently at each other with Li's hand reaching down to cup Susan's bare pussy! It had all been so innocent at the time, and Susan's spluttering attempt to explain Li's different cultural approach to these things soon had the other three laughing hysterically!

In the end she joined in, she just had to. Apart from anything else, the situation was so absurd that she couldn't help but see the funny side, and the fact that half the college must now have seen her naked was just mind-bendingly unbelievable! Too late to change anything now anyway! Although Sam was quick to point out to the boys that although the two girls were now 'into each other' in more ways than one, they were still very interested in boys, with a heavy emphasis on the word 'very'!!

So, gradually, the blush on her cheeks faded as they started talking about other things again, although she was secretly pleased to see the way that Martin would glance admiringly at her figure from time to time! Maybe 'coming out' in both ways wasn't entirely a bad thing after all!!

At about eight o'clock though, Sam announced that she'd have to go to the toilet and stood up, taking a surprised Susan by the hand and dragging her after her! Inside the brightly lit washroom, Sam told Susan that she was planning to take her 'Mr Adonis', Craig, back to her room soon but she wanted to make sure that Susan was okay being left alone with Martin. Susan was both pleased and surprised at how thoughtful her new best friend could be and told her that it would be fine. She was getting on really well with Martin and the last thing that she'd want to do would be to spoil Sam's plans for a bonking session with her hunky hockey player!

Clearly, Sam had already agreed her plan with Craig and he looked up expectantly as the two girls returned to the table. She nodded and, with a wide grin spreading across his face, he got up and took Sam by the hand, saying goodbye politely and then putting a protective arm around her he guided her skilfully towards the exit.

6. Martin Explains All

Martin looked up ruefully as Susan sat down beside him again.

"Now I wonder what they could be up to?" he said, raising his eyebrows suggestively.

"I'm pretty sure I know!" laughed Susan, "...and it involves keeping me awake all night!"

He looked suitably mystified before Susan clarified things.

"You've no idea how thin our dorm walls are!"

He laughed and they settled down to chat again for a short while before the elephant in the room could be ignored no longer. She'd fancied him the moment that she'd set eyes on him in the Dorm Dance, and eventually it had seemed natural that they'd ended up on her dorm room. And in her dorm bed!

She'd been hot and bothered by the time that they'd stripped each other and he'd got between her legs, ready to welcome his impressive cock into her damp, inner depths and she'd felt gloriously high as he'd penetrated her. She'd been ready for more intense bliss and then he'd suddenly exploded inside her....way, way too early!!

That in itself wouldn't have been the end of the world but, before she'd really had time to get her wits back, he'd pulled out, dragged on his clothes and fled the scene, gasping so many 'Sorrys' and some mention of another woman!

"So, you've got a fiancée then?" Susan finally said, gently.

He looked away for a minute, but then turned and met her eyes.

"Yes, yes I do............ but it's not as simple as it sounds..... " he said earnestly, ".......in fact it's hellishly complicated.....and it's driving me mad!!"

She just smiled in encouragement and waited patiently.

The story that he told her did turn out to be simple.... but complicated!

Like her, he'd come from a sheltered rural background, the son of wealthy and devout parents. From his early teenage years he'd been aware that his parents were actively pushing him towards the pretty girl who lived on a neighbouring ranch. Now, he really liked her anyway, so it had been no surprise that they'd gradually grown closer during school high school years culminating in them becoming an 'item' well before they'd graduated. He'd used that memorable moment to propose to her and both families were overjoyed, which had felt good at the time but meant extra pressure now that they were both at college, long distances apart.

And what had made it even harder was that she was determined to follow her mother's advice and get married a virgin!

Susan rolled her eyes at that piece of news, "Bet that cocked up your love life a bit!" she commented.

Martin nodded. They'd spent three of four years before going to college making out, caressing and fondling each other, but she'd always stopped him going too far. He hadn't wanted to cheat on her, so by the time that they were ready for college, his frustration levels had hit stratospheric levels!

When he'd appealed to her to have sex before college she'd wavered a bit but stuck to her virginal guns. She had however accepted that he had needs and told him that she didn't mind if he needed to sow some 'wild oats' while at uni.

Susan raised her eyebrows at this, "So how many wild oats have you sown so far?" she asked pointedly.

He laughed, "Not many at all!" he continued unhappily, "...... as you saw earlier in the week, I seem to have a problem controlling myself when I get...... errrr..... inside a woman..... it always seems to go too fast.... and, frankly.....it's intensely frustrating!! So after a few embarrassingly failed attempts with girls last year, I'd more or less given it up until I met you at the dance. You looked so good though, and I was feeling strong..... and it was a new college year.... so I thought it might be okay!"

He looked apologetically into her eyes, "But obviously it wasn't.... I'm really, really sorry.....I feel bad and you must have felt so, so frustrated.... but I assure you that it's me, not you.... I should have known better and kept it my pants!"

Susan wasn't so sure about that as, with a gleam in her eye, she remembered what his powerful, erect member had looked like outside of his pants!! But coming so quickly during sex was definitely a bit of a problem!

"So," he continued miserably again, "I'm afraid that it's probably best if we just stay as 'friends'..... if that's okay with you...... and give tonight a miss. I really do want to be friends though, I think that you're really cool! And you do look good posing with no clothes on!!"

She thought about it for a moment. She did like him. She did want to stay friends anyway.

But she also wanted to have sex with him!

Then she had an idea, and she leaned forward to take his hand possessively.

"Of course we'll be friends, but I'm not giving up on sex yet" she said intently, looking deep into his troubled, brown eyes, "I'm going back to my dorm bedroom shortly, and I want you to stay here for half an hour and then follow me. Will you do that?"

He really didn't want to be embarrassed again like last time, so he was very cautious in replying.

"Oh God.... I really don't think that I should....." he started to say hesitantly, but she shut him up by leaning forward and giving him a hot, lingering kiss.

"Of course you should! I've got a plan..... you'll love it!" she gushed before standing up, ruffling his hair and heading towards the exit! It left a bemused young man to sit back and watch her shapely bum, and short denim skirt sway its way out of the coffee shop. He just knew that she'd exaggerated the hip motion, but it was still good to watch!

7. Martin Gets a Treat

Susan was already behind schedule and feeling flustered by the time that she burst into her bedroom and shut the door behind her, breathing deeply.

She'd decided that the 'plan' would work best with something that she didn't possess! But she knew that her friend Andy across the corridor did. So she knocked briefly and stormed into her room 'a la Sam' and was embarrassed to find Andy and the other member of the Dead-End Girl's, Trish, making out on the bed. It seemed like they were just cuddled together in between 'sessions' though, so she overcame her embarrassment and explained what she wanted.

Andy was keen for something else though.

She'd immediately wanted Susan to join them in a threesome and jumped up, stark naked, and pulled her towards the bed. Trish, equally naked, and with full glorious breasts bouncing was close behind and there followed a bit of push and shove during which both her friends managed to fondle all those body parts that were already causing Susan some serious arousal grief. Both of them were kissing her around the face and her willpower was definitely wobbling but in the end she'd had to take a deep breath, and pull away Trish's hands from the delicious breast massaging she'd started, while she used the other to extract Andy's digits from inside of her panties!

Eventually she'd managed to convince them that she REALLY did need something to help entertain her new man, so Andy had reluctantly agree and handed the item over, but only on the firm promise that Susan would join them in bed another time.....soon! As she'd been leaving, Andy had pulled out a little bundle from another drawer and stuffed into Susan's hands with the comment that these would come in handy too!

So, time now being of the essence, Susan quickly stripped off her white top, denim skirt, pink panties and white bra. Then she stepped over to her clothes drawers and pulled out a soft leather bag containing her ubiquitous 'Silver Rocket' vibrator, carried it lovingly over to her bed and got busy!!

Martin was on time, arriving in the dorm corridor exactly 30 minutes later and feeling a complex mixture of emotions running from thrilling anticipation through to horrified dread! This could be absolutely magical he thought hopefully, or the complete opposite, which made him swallow hard. as he reached the end of the corridor. He knew that Sam and Craig would be in the room next door, and listened briefly at the door. As expected there were sounds of a bed creaking, a woman moaning and a man grunting!

Pretty much as he'd expected. It was really unfair, his best friend never ever had problems satisfying his lady friends!

Sighing and taking a deep breath he knocked on the next door, Susan's bedroom.

On being asked to enter, he did, opening the door and looking quickly around. Almost the first thing he saw was the single bed with partially ruffled sheets, scene of his previous disaster. He swallowed again, but smiled as he looked across at Susan, then his eyebrows raised in surprise.

Gone were her outdoor clothes. Her long, light brown hair had been let down and was cascading over her shoulders onto the most slinky white robe that he'd ever seen. It was just long enough to almost reach her knees and was tightly fastened by a belt at the waist. Somehow or other it seemed to fit her like a second skin, accentuating all her curves and at the bosom where two distinct peaks poked out at him leaving him in no doubt that her bare nipples were underneath, and erect! He didn't notice at first but on second glance, it looked like she was wearing white stockings!

Wow!!

"Stop ogling me and get your clothes off, "she commanded.

It was hard not to admire her beauty and sexiness as he quickly dragged off his tracksuit top and bottom, trainers and singlet,

"All of it!" Susan commanded again.

So down went his white boxer shorts as well, and it was his turn to blush a bit as Susan's gaze focused on the half erect member now swinging loose.

"Mmmm, not bad," she said huskily, "........... and I'm sure we can do something to strengthen it up a bit more!"

Those words made it spring up a little further anyway before she asked him, "What do you think I'm wearing under this robe?"

"Errr.....not much!" he gasped eventually, hopefully!

"Correct!!" she announced, taking hold of the belt and pulling so that the robe parted down the middle.

He let out an involuntary little groan as he took in the sight of her taut, high breasts, perky nipples and, further down, the dark triangle of wispy brown hair sitting above her dark, juicy slit. The stockings were 'hold-ups' with white lacy tops mid way up her thighs and, if anything, made her look even more naked to his lust filled eyes!

"That's better!" she said as he realised that she was looking at his prize manhood, now stiffly erect and looking for action! Or was it?

He still had his doubts and worries, but when she took his hand and drew him to the bed he watched spellbound as she lay back on it and simply opened her legs wide! Her sex truly was gaping! Little beads of sweat and juices covered her labia and the pink inner folds were puffed up and hardly covering her delectable pink hole!

Christ he thought hazily, no preliminaries at all and she looks absolutely ready already. How could she be? Then he saw the silver vibrator standing on the bed-side table like an erotic silver rocket pointing to the stars! Now the penny clicked and he realised how she'd prepared herself for him.

So that was the plan!

She read his thoughts.

"No foreplay tonight you big hunk, just get between my legs and plant that marvellous looking cock straight into me!!"

His heart was beating hard as he climbed on the bed and kneeled between her splayed out legs, looked down and eased the big bulbous head of his throbbing manhood right up to her tingling, juicy entrance. He paused for a second to gather his strength, well aware that his was about where things usually went wrong for him.

"Get it in.....penetrate me..... I need it in me so bad!!" she whispered urgently, impatient at the delay, but then gasped and let out a long low moan as she felt him ease her open and then slide steadily down her hot love canal, triggering wave after wave of sweet sensations that swept all around her excited pussy! When he finally reached his limit, balls up to her bum and filling her completely, he grunted and sighed, closing his eyes and wallowing in the excited feeling as he felt her vagina wrap itself tightly around him. His heart was pounding, a red mist seemed to be enveloping him and his torture was increasing because the harder he tried to quell his feelings, the more excited he felt.

He knew that if he started to fuck her now, he'd explode inside her and that would be yet another disastrous failure to add to the others.

"Now stay there and tell me about your last ice hockey match," she said calmly, which was a massive feat of willpower because all her bodily instincts wanted to push back at him and fuck herself on his big, thick rod!

He had to shake his head to try and clear the red mist a bit before he could respond.

"What?!....... you don't want to......to fuck....." he gasped distantly.

"No, at least not yet..... now, about that match....?"

He had to marshal his thoughts and memory to answer her, and after describing the game for a few minutes, still breathing hard, he realised what she was doing. The distraction was taking some of the panic away already. He was still hard, buried in her hot depths, still throbbing, but not now on the point of erupting. It was magical!

She thought so too, and only heard half of his words as she milked all the delicious sensations running around her pussy from the big monster parked so deep inside her!

Eventually, he had to move a little, the temptation was just too much. He'd no idea how long he'd been talking, but he felt strong and more in control and just needed to try a little fuck, drawing back a few inches and then sliding slowly back down into her welcoming depths.

They both sucked in quick, deep breaths as they felt their bodies react. It had been just the gentlest of movements but after they'd been joined together so long, unmoving, it felt like the mightiest of thrusts!!

"Oh Jeeesus, that felt good!" she gasped, abandoning her hockey chat immediately.

His persistent, immobile presence deep inside her had been driving her round the bend. She'd made good use of the familiar Silver Rocket before he came and she was already fully aroused before they'd got on the bed and after that delicious movement she knew that she couldn't wait either. Her body was in charge. Now, she just had to come!

She looked up into his deep brown eyes as he towered over, full of desire, but also other, more complex emotions. She was pleased to see that 'panic' didn't seem to be one of them.

"I'm...... ready.......if you are........." she said, attempting a smile, but noticing the quivering desperation in her voice.

He gazed down into her sweet, hazel eyes, met her look of lust and desire, looked serious for a moment and then grinned and nodded. He felt strong now. He might not last too long, but he was determined to give her the best fuck that he could manage!

This time he drew back further, much further and thrust harder back into her molten depths making them both groan at the intensity of the electric feelings that they triggered. Then he gritted his teeth and began to move more regularly, shorter thrusts but just as deep and fulfilling for them both!

That's when she remembered a key part of the plan that she'd nearly forgotten! As he was moving above her, she slipped a slim hand between their sweaty bodies, sighing as it traced its way over her bouncing pussy mound, searching out the tingling, erect nub now only partly hidden inside her sopping slit!

In her haste though she went too far and blundered into his big cock, just as it was driving inside her yet again. That got a reaction! He gasped and jerked into her even harder than before! That made her moan louder as her vagina reacted to the extra stimulus. She mumbled 'sorry', but doubted that he'd heard her, his face grimacing in concentration as he got back into his rhythm! She wasn't expecting him to last much longer though, she was pleasantly surprised that he'd last this long, not that she'd put him on a timer!

So she got her fingertips quickly around her pulsating clit and got to work, skilfully rubbing and teasing at the area around it until she felt her body react, tauten as she quickly approaching her climax. It seemed to be only a matter of moments away when, dimly, amidst the turmoil of sexual signals enveloping her brain she realised, hazily, that he was still moving inside her, still fucking her!

It made her hold off that final moment, made her hang on, teetering on the edge, milking all the electric anticipation that was still building inside her tense body! She desperately wanted to enjoy every last joyful second of being impaled on this man's glorious cock!

And he was bound to come soon, but he kept on going somehow for a few more tantalising minutes as she kept herself hovering on the brink of that awesome release. She could tell from his increasingly desperate grunts that he was nearly done though. Finally, he cried out on one last, big push, that big cock starting to spew out streams of cum deep inside her tingling vagina.

She was right with him! Caressing her throbbing clit directly one last time she impatiently triggered her own joyous, relief giving orgasm and let the sweet convulsions take her!

He collapsed down onto his elbows his face close to hers as they both dragged in deep, ragged breaths as the raging fire inside their sex finally started to die away!

"Oh My God!" he shuddered, ".....that felt so, so fucking good!!"

She was pleased to see his reaction, relieved that the disaster of last time had been averted. He may not have lasted that long, but it had been plenty long enough for her!!