Cheerleader Tale Ch. 06: Li, Martin (and the Barista again!)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And...." he added a little more hesitantly, not quite believing it ".........did you come too?!"

"I'll say, " she gasped between long, deep breaths, ".........big time!"

" That was unbelievable!" he responded in wonder, "I could actually feel you convulsing around my cock... never had that before!"

"You want it again?" she asked devilishly.

"Oh God yes," he laughed, "......but might need a bit of recovery time!!"

As he said that he began to draw back, intending to let his limper member get back into the air again, but she soon stopped that.

"What?!" he gasped as he felt her wrap her legs around him and lock her ankles together behind his back to hold him in place.

"And where do you think you're going?" she scolded, with a big smile, ".... that beautiful cock of yours isn't going anywhere!!!"

Eventually he smiled, entirely happy to leave his cock safely planted in her hot cavern, even if it was still 'recuperating'. Clearly Susan was hoping to get some life back into it soon, and after such a satisfying sexual encounter for once, so was he!!

She pulled him down into her arms and they interspaced kissing each other with some comfortable chat as they recovered. After a while, there was a lot more kissing than talking, and then she went into some detail about how it had felt for her to have him pounding inside her, really going into detail about how her vagina, clit and nipples responded to him. It opened his eyes to a woman's side of fucking, and it sounded so sexy that he immediately started to feel a reaction between his legs.

Susan too quickly felt that welcome movement inside her as he started to harden, encouraging it with some more sex talk, and a slight, rhythmic rolling of her hips which really did turn him on quickly. Soon after that she sighed in satisfaction as she felt his hardness penetrate fully back inside its new throbbing home!

After some more hot kissing, he levered himself up so that he could start to fuck but she stopped him straight away, not wanting to go too fast, too soon.

"Tell me about another hockey match!" she instructed with a cheeky grin.

He laughed, but it had worked last time so........

So he did, and stayed hard inside her for long enough for them both to feel wonderfully joined, but also, eventually, unable to control themselves! She began to gyrate her hips, and he got busy doing some long, deep thrusts as she started to work on her clit again. Before too long, his thrusts were getting shorter, harder and faster, dizzyingly effective on her poor pussy and she was soon riding on the verge of another longed-for climax!

She got the timing right again, and they both came, mightily, together, wallowing in the delicious erotic moments as their bodied succumbed to yet more intense pleasure!

It was too good to stop there and Susan wouldn't let him out of her until they'd made love twice more, in exactly the same way, each fuck lasting longer than the last before she just had to go to the toilet to deal with the floods of hot cum that he'd deposited in her hidden depths! In between times there was a bit more talking and kissing, but lots of hot caressing and naked body exploring to be done as they really got to know each other's wants and desires!

By the time that they'd got over their fourth, super-satisfying climaxes though it was around midnight and they both had lectures in the morning so, very reluctantly, they decided not to make a night of it.

After slowly dressing him, she stood by her door, naked still above her white stocking tops, and kissed him hard, almost too hard because neither wanted to let the moment go! He was so deliriously happy that he'd slain his personal demons that he told her that he'd be back again soon to continue his 'training'!

"Oh you think that you'll be getting another go inside me do you?" she asked with a mock frown.

"Well, I......." he stumbled in a moment's panic.

"Oh don't be stupid, " she laughed, "........... if you're not back in my bed soon telling me about more hockey matches, I'll send Sam round to fetch you!"

He laughed as he opened the door, then paused, looking at her tall, silver vibrator, still standing on the bedside table.

"And I'm going to 'do' you with that next time!" he laughed mischievously.

The thought of how he might use her favourite Silver Rocket on her naked body was so overwhelmingly hot that she almost forgot to return his wave as he departed!

After she'd slipped off the stockings and pulled on her nightshirt, she went straight to bed and pulled over her covers, feeling distinctly post-orgasmic and wearily happy! She could hear the dull sound of Sam's bed rhythmically thudding against her dorm wall, and the occasional moan and cry as she 'entertained' her 'Mr Adonis' next door, but just closed her eyes and drifted off. Nothing was going to stop her sleeping tonight!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

So, a distinctly unusual evening!

After a second 'wild fantasy' in the coffee shop, I'm beginning to wonder if they're putting something in my drink! Mind you, whatever it is, I think I'll ask for a 'double' next time!!

And can you believe that bitch Tanya would circulate a video of my naked self all round the college?! I suppose that I wasn't on my own, but even so....... that young lady really needs to be taken down a peg or two. I think I might volunteer!!

Looks like I've now got myself another job. Li's virgin-losing pimp!! I'm not quite sure how I dropped into it (well I def don't want Tanya's sex-orientated Cheerleader antics to put Li off!), and I've no idea what to do.... well maybe I do... I'll just have to chat up that sexy coffee shop barista seeing as she seems to fancy him. Snag is, so do I!!

And what about Martin??!!!!!

I'm so pleased that we got together again. Okay, he may be spoken for so to speak, but that seems pretty flexible at the moment! I mean, neither of us are looking for a long term relationship anyway, so why shouldn't we have a bit of a fling! Especially now that we've figured out how to have glorious, meaningful sex together of course!! I just need to keep working at increasing his sexual stamina - and I've got plenty of ideas that we can try out!!

Anyway Diary, got to go I'm afraid. First full day of lectures! I knew that I was here for something other than opening my sexual horizons - although I've made some big strides forward on that in just my first week!

I just love college!!!!!