Cheerleader Tale Ch. 07: First Day's Study Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

It was the signal for both of them to cry out too as their combined, glorious climaxes took them simultaneously!

10. The Aftermath

"Wow.... he knows how to finish things in style!" whispered Susan's tormentor as he finally withdrew his limp member out of her sodden vagina, making Susan groan quietly as she felt him go. She'd not wanted any of this to start with, but just now she was so confused that she'd have welcomed him occupying her for a bit longer!!

"Great fuck girlie! " he whispered in her ear as she felt his weight finally lift and stop squeezing her against the table, ".....we ought to do it again sometime! Now stay there quietly, and wait for Auberon to go. When he's finished with Cindy, I'll call him away."

Susan was too far gone to reply, or process his strange words properly!

But she soon felt his presence disappear and heard the door creak behind her! But when she finally dared drag her head round to look, the door was firmly closed and she was alone in her hiding place again. Just like earlier. Although this time her bra and sweater were up around her neck, her bare, tingling breasts dangling under her, her panties were around her knees, and her naked pussy was full of yet more cum!

She did wonder again who her tormentor could possibly be, how he knew who Cindy was, did he even know who she was, and how much he must be involved with the dreaded Doctor Hendricks's extra-curricular activities!? So may questions swirled in her tense mind.

He may have taken advantage of her, but he had also made sure that Auberon hadn't found her, and he was even planning to help her escape. Who the hell was this guy?!

The answers escaped her, so she concentrated on dragging up her pants to cover her s pussy again, still throbbing after its recent punishment and re-arranging her clothing whilst carefully watching Auberon as he released Cindy from her bondage, in case he should come her way.

That wasn't likely. He was much too obsessed with his naked victim!

Cindy's boobs were still rising and falling hypnotically with her heavy breathing as he unfastened her wrist and ankle cuffs. Finally she was able to extract the soggy material that were her panties and was about to step into them when he tapped her hard on her tender and well marked bum!

"Hey!!" she gasped in pain.

"Hand them over," he instructed sternly and Cindy, although looking briefly rebellious, meekly handed them to Auberon who then placed them on his desk, like a trophy. It was looking as though the red-head was going 'commando' for the rest of the day thought an incredulous Susan!!

It didn't take long for Cindy to pull her bra down and cover her boobs, and then pull on her tight black dress. And when she'd re-arranged her hair as best she could, Auberon was smartly dressed again and offering her paper back. It almost looked as if nothing had happened!

"I think that you've done really well today my Little Princess, and you did come beautifully around my cock, just like I asked, so I've upped your paper to an 'A-minus' instead of the 'B-plus'! What do you say?"

"Thank you Master," said Cindy dutifully, although the expression on her face led Susan to wonder whether the extra grade had really been worth it! Then she turned and walked quickly, but rather stiffly out of his office!

Susan could understand her desire to get out fast!

It left her wondering how she was to escape as well, but just then she heard the desk telephone ring. Auberon looked a touch annoyed, but answered it and promised the caller that he'd come 'straight round'. So, to Susan's immense relief, he too walked over to the door and went out leaving her alone in the study/dungeon!

Was it her recent tormentor? She didn't know, but she wasn't going to hang around! So she quickly headed for the door and dashed out herself!

It was only when she was rushing down the steps into the welcome outdoor air that she realised that she'd somehow hung onto the Dr Hendrick's bound De Sade copy of 'Justine'. She fely guilty about keeping it and, for a moment she paused, but then strode on.

There was absolutely no way she was going back into THAT room again today!!

-------------------

So there we are! Another shock to my system (or should I say my poor PUSSY!!!)

I can't believe that I've managed to get myself fucked again by some unknown stranger, while watching a pervert (who just happens to be one of my tutors!!!!) torture some poor second year for a couple of extra grades!!

This wasn't quite how I'd thought that Uni would work!!!!

Fortunately I've now had chance to get cleaned up, have a shower and settle my nerves a bit! I've been seriously wondering whether I should report the evil Auberon and my own personal 'assault'. But on reflection I've got to say that suffering from multiple orgasms at the hands of some guy I didn't know might not sound too convincing. And I'm not at all sure that Cindy would welcome the exposure either!!

I think that I'll just have to be very careful when I go back to his rooms for a tutorial session on Thursday afternoon. VERY, VERY, CAREFUL!!

At least there'll be other students there!

So, apart from the unexpected, further expansion of my sexual horizons, what else is happening?

You'll recall that at our last Cheerleader session the awful Captain Tanya had been seriously disparaging about some of our pussy hair?! Cheek of the woman!! Anyway, I'd promised my friend Li that I'd book us in at the 'salon' that Tanya had recommended, so I've got us a slot later tomorrow for a trim. They seem pretty busy. I bet bloody Tanya is getting a kick-back for all the extra custom!!

And now I'm about to do something else for Li, but I'm still not really sure how to go about it!

She's pretty desperate to lose her virginity, and given the way that the Cheerleading is developing, I think that she'll probably have to! Snag is that I've volunteered to check out the Barista that she likes at 'our' Coffee Shop but how do you go about telling someone that you're looking for some nice guy to be 'gentle' with your friend on her first time!

Further complicate by the fact that I fancy him like hell too!!

I'm heading over there now though - I guess I'll think of something to say on the way!!

Bye!!!!!!

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers