Cheerleader Tale Ch. 08: Tag Team

Story Info
Susan's Training Session gets Active (and Sexy!)
16k words
4.8
6.9k
7
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/10/2023
Created 03/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

Title :- A Cheerleaders Tale - 08 - Tag Team Penalties

(Authors Note --

Please note that this is Adult Erotic Fiction, so should only be read by those who qualify!

This will make most sense if read after the previous chapters, but if you want a quick summary......

Susan has arrived at MidCounty University full of hope for a more exciting life than possible back at her remote country farm home. In particular she'd been keenly aware of how restricted her sex life had been and was keen to explore new boundaries. She was also keen to join the Vipers Football Cheerleading team, a tradition previously established by her elder Sister and Mother!

After making friends with the girls in her dorm, the 'Dead End Gang', whom she got REALLY close to, she set about having fun in Fresher's Week and finally started to expand the boundaries of her sex life.

She'd made a good friend in Li, a rather shy Asian girl, during trials for the Cheerleaders team, both girls suffering at the hands of the fierce Cheerleader Captain, Tanya, and Susan had developed suspicions that the Cheerleader activities went beyond the usual dancing and gymnastics............

Now though it's time for their weekly Cheerleader practice session.

Constructive comments and scores are always welcome, but regardless, I sincerely hope that you enjoy..........

Duke )

Wednesday Sept 16th 17.00

Dear Diary

Hi,

Wow - just realised that I missed an entry yesterday!

What a bummer, and I've only been keeping the diary for just over a week!!

Quick update then - busy, busy, busy with college work and........... NO SEX YESTERDAY! Hard to believe I know given my recent history, but true!! I mean, I've only been here just over a week and my poor vagina has had more exercise than it's ever had back home! Good job Mum's not here to check on me.

Been out buying books as well. Every lecturer seems to recommend something or other which is fine I suppose.....but it's costing me an absolute fortune!!

You'll probably recall that I was planning to check out that dishy coffee shop Barista last night. Totally on behalf of my new Cheerleader pal Li of course. The fact that I've been red hot fantasizing about him as well is neither here nor there! But I've had to admit that she has to have priority given that I've just got to do something about her 'virgin' problem! Judging by the way that Cheerleader Training is going, it's pretty clear that sex is an integral part of Tanya's plans for the team!!

As I suspected though, it wasn't as easy to get him interested as I'd hoped! Well, it was....but not in the way that I'd planned. I caught him on a quick break and made a complete hash of it! I'm sure that I clearly told him that I was checking him out on behalf of a friend, but he just smiled knowingly, and when I said that it involved a virgin and that I needed to make sure that he'd treat her nicely he sucked in a breath and his eyes went wide as he gave me closer look!

"What.....you want me to pop your cherry!!" he'd said incredulously, giving me a closer look that almost made me feel naked!

And by the time I'd got over the shock of that response, he'd been called back to work by his supervisor, so I didn't have time to correct the misunderstanding! But he did say that he finishes early tomorrow afternoon, so we've arranged to meet and I should be able to straighten it out then. Or maybe not.........given my current efforts at being Li's pimp!!!!!

So, where was I?

Oh yes, back to this morning!

Lectures again and a bit of library study time with my new friends Monique, Sarah and Joe. They're really easy to get on with, and I'm looking forward to getting to know them better. Monique's Canadian-French accent is absolutely delicious!

I came back to the dorm at Lunchtime to grab my Cheerleader Training kit for the regular Wednesday afternoon session and to pick up a quick snack at the cafeteria. But, best laid plans etc etc and I ended up going hungry.

Thing is, I'd only been in my room for a few minutes when I heard a commotion outside in the corridor. And I immediately recognised the voice of my neighbour and new 'Bestie', Sam. She didn't sound happy.... to put it mildly!!

Shortly afterwards my room door bursts open explosively and Sam bustled in waving a sheet of paper. It was like being surprised by a police SWAT raid!!

She was livid......and I mean REALLY LIVID! She was looking around the room wildly, her long blond hair swirling around and her face was puce red. I was sure that she was searching for something to throw...and break! I had to jump up, grab her shoulders and push her backwards up to my door, pinning her against my hanging dressing gown!

"What the hell SAM!" I shouted in dismay, I was really worried about her. I was imagining all sorts. Maybe she'd been assaulted or something!

However, she finally gasped out what the problem was.

Turns out that she'd 'only' got a 'B' in her first essay submission!!!!!

I mean.... a 'B'!!!! Some of us would think that was a great result!!

She soon calmed down a bit though, but I still pinned her to the door, staring intently into her lively blue eyes. I'd decided that this warranted some extreme action. It seemed like there was an obvious solution. 'Emergency Sex'!!!

You'll probably recall that last week we'd ended up in bed together and 'done' each other girl/girl for the first time?! It had been breathtaking! But we'd both agreed that we still wanted to chase boys, and so we'd decided to only get it on with each other in sexual emergencies. Well, this seemed like a good enough excuse to me, so I leaned into her and started to kiss......hard!"

By the way, you'll also probably recall that I changed my social media status to 'Bi' afterwards? Well, unbelievably, one of my ex school-friends had the gall to respond by asking me if I'd made a spelling mistake! Can you believe it!!!!

Anyway, back to the Emergency Sex.

She seemed a bit surprised for all of a microsecond and then she groaned and was kissing back, equally hard!

We soon had hands roaming about our hair and upper body. She was wearing a pretty blue top. But not for long! I soon had it off and my hands were enjoying the feel of her glorious beasts. Unfortunately she was wearing a lacy white bra.....and that didn't last long either! I needed to feel her bare skin!!

She was catching up quickly too though, and I let out a strangled gasp from the back of my throat (she was still kissing me back enthusiastically and her tongue was busy in my mouth) as she dragged open my pink blouse, pushed up my matching pink bra, and released my own twin orbs into her waiting hands! Jeeeeesus but that felt good!!!!

We both fondled each other's boobs heartily for a few, delicious minutes. My nipples were soon hard as rocks, and my pussy was suddenly on fire. Talk about instant arousal!

It seemed like she felt the same way though as she took control and marched me backwards to the bed, pushing me backwards onto it before unzipping her dark bLie mini-skirt, shimmying it sexily down her legs before stepping out of it and dragging down her lacy white panties too!!

God but she looked beautiful, her own pink nipples standing proud, and her soft blonde, downy bush looking so, so, so inviting!

I didn't get long to admire her though. She was on a mission!

I'd already unfastened my jeans, so she just pulled off my pumps, grabbed the denim legs and dragged them off me before almost diving onto the bed on top of me!

As you'd imagine that was the start of a really hot session as our more or less bare bodies writhed together on the narrow bed, kissing hard and our hands got busy caressing each other's bare skin... and then our sexy bits!!

For some reason I still had my panties on, but that was no barrier for Sam as her hand dived down the front and her devilish fingers got busy exploring my pussy slit....which was now seriously juicy!! It was absolutely delicious. I'm sure that I stopped breathing for ages whilst my brain processed all that intense pleasure!

But I'd initiated it so I thought that it was up to me to get her off first. I reluctantly broke off the kiss and licked my way down to her taut orbs, suckling on her gorgeous breasts for a few minutes whilst I let my hand massage her sex. Well, if her nipples had been perky before, they were positively like flagpoles when I'd finished with them!!!

When I'd kissed my way down to her pussy, she was moaning passionately, one hand on the back of my head and guiding me to that throbbing spot between her legs, which she'd conveniently spread wide for me!

I paused for a moment to take in her musky aroma and then used my fingers to spread her puffy labia and let my tongue slide into her slit. It was already running with her juices and boy (or girl!), did she taste good!!

To cut a longish story short, I really let her have it with my tongue on her clit!! And then I got busy with my fingers, tracing their way around her inner folds before sliding a couple inside her. That really got a response as her naked body arched into me!! What I may lack in expertise is more than made for in enthusiasm - well judging by Sam's passionate reaction anyway!

It didn't take long to make her come either. She'd been moaning and groaning loudly for ages as I worked on her but, eventually, I could feel her body tightening as that blissful sexual tension built up and up inside her. Then she cried out as the orgasm hit her, I felt her throbbing vagina pulsing around my fingers and just got my mouth down quickly enough to lap up a surge of juices that gushed out of her.

It took a while before her vice-like grip (God but she's strong!) on my head eased and I could slide up her body again and give her another affectionate kiss as she came down from orbit!

That was when I glanced at my clock on the bedside table and got the shock of my life!

I was already a bit late for my meeting with Li at the coffee shop, and if I didn't get my skates on we'd both be late for our afternoon Cheerleader Training session with Tania. And that really didn't bear thinking about! I mean, she was bad enough when we were doing as we were told. Goodness knows what she would do to us if we turned up late!!!

But it was such a big wrench to go!! Sam was lying naked on the bed, her lithe body sprawled sensuously in front of me. She'd mumbled something about it being 'My Turn' next and, given how horny I was feeling that was some big, big attraction!!

But in the end I'd gritted my teeth, dragged on my clothes, grabbed my Training Gear bag and marched breathlessly out.

Unbelievable!!!! My family and its history with the Uni Cheerleader Section have a lot to answer for!!!!!!!!!!

Not that the afternoon was a complete disappointment.......arousal-wise that is!

---------- Coffee Shop Interlude

Checking her watch as she left the dorm building Susan decide to jog over to the coffee shop. She was already ten minutes late for her meeting with Li and seeing as she had her tracksuit on, she felt it wouldn't hurt her 'street cred' as an aspiring Cheerleader!

When she opened the shop door she was immediately hit by a wall of lovely smelling, freshly ground coffee. It was quite intoxicating, especially as she was breathing deeper than normal after the jog over, but she quickly scanned the room and saw Li sitting by the window at their 'normal' table. She smiled as she watched the Asian girl look at her sternly and tap her watch. Evidently she didn't want to suffer Tanya's wrath if they were late for training either!

It meant that she'd probably have to forego a drink though, so she made her away across the busy shop to where Li was seated. She couldn't help but glance over at the serving area though and sure enough, their 'dreamy' Barista was on duty. Susan was hoping desperately that her muddled attempt to explain why she wanted him to pop Li's cherry hadn't been as confusing for him as it had been for her!

He tracked her across the shop floor though with a quizzical expression on his face. Probably wondering why I'm not ordering she thought, but when she reached Li's table his expression altered. His eyes widened and made a silent 'Wow!' shape as he watched her greet the lithe, raven haired beauty. Then he pointed at Li as he raised his eyebrows as if asking for confirmation. Susan nodded. Maybe he had got the idea after all she thought with a flash of annoyance and gave him a stern look back in response as Li got up to greet her, her shiny hair swishing around her shoulders. I mean, it was all very well for a bloke to show an appreciation for a woman, but not when he was drooling over her whilst she stood next to her best friend and pimp!

But Li saw nothing of this, although she did give him a shy glance as she followed Susan out of the building, trying hard to understand the big wide grin that had spread across his handsome features.

Outside though, they strode purposefully, arm in arm towards the campus gyms and playing fields.

"Did you ever speak to that Barista about me?" she asked after a short while, looking a bit mystified at his reaction earlier.

"Oh, that's all in hand Li," responded Susan airily, but she'd decided that she was definitely going to have a sharp word with him when they met up tomorrow!

---------- Failing Tanya's Inspection (Again!)

In the gym changing rooms, they mingled happily with the other 'newbies' whilst putting on their training gear, and Susan was feeling really pleased with the way things were going until they got into the gym, ready to do their warm up exercises and Tanya strode in. They'd had a bit of a surprise ion the changing rooms when the training shorts they'd used last time were replaced by a short, pleated red micro-skirt and frilly whit knickers underneath, but actually Susan felt more comfortable, and safe(!), in the revised kit.

"Ok Juniors," the Cheerleader Captain announced sharply, "in a line here so that I can do the 'Pussy' check!"

'Oh Shit!' thought Susan, 'I still haven't had my bush trimmed!' She glanced sideways to LI who was looking equally worried. It was a week now since the she had instructed them all to have shaven or trimmed pussy hair so that nothing showed when they were wearing their more scandalous outfits..... and she'd forgotten all about it!

She swallowed hard as she got into line.

Tanya, kitted out in the full, sexy Vipers uniform, looked annoyed even before they started. Not a good sign.

" Come on...quickly! You're like a bunch of snails!" she snapped as the Newbies struggled into a line, "Right, drop your knickers!"

Susan looked around, there were a few other worried expressions amongst them, but soon everyone seemed to have their hands inside the skirts and were dragging the filly knickers downwards, So Susan and Li quickly followed suit. What anyone would have thought about a bunch of fit young women standing in a line in matching micro-skirts and with their knickers around their ankles Susan just couldn't have imagined!

"Okay, now let's see what we've got here," Tanya snapped as she moved in front of the first girl in the queue, a cute blonde called Alison, "now....lift up the skirt!"

Alison seemed to take in a quick breath before grabbing the front of the red mini-skirt and lifting it up to expose a neat little triangle of pussy fur just above her slit.

Tanya had a her silver, metal ended baton out and used it to trace out the pussy shape over Alison's sensitive skin, making the blonde gasp a bit at the cool contact.

Tanya nodded approvingly though.

"Yes, that'll do nicely," she smiled at the worried looking girl who flinched again as the knobbly metal head of the baton was run briefly up and down her quivering slit before Tanya slowly withdrew it!

Susan gave a worried glance sideways. She and Li were third and fourth in line and she feared that they'd be the first to be caught out. And they were!

As Tanya confronted them, the next two girls both lifted their skirts on demand, and both passed inspection first time. One had a snappy looking dark landing strip above her slit, whilst the next, a coffee coloured girl called Lizzy had gone the whole hog and had her pussy shaved fully shaved in a Brazilian! That got an extra nod of approval, but it didn't stop Tanya treating the girl to a little slit massage from the baton as well!

Next up she was standing in front of Susan. She swallowed, hard, and lifted up her skirt to reveal the same light brown pussy hair that had been on display last week. It wasn't the most luxurious bush that she'd ever seen, but it was fair to say that she wasn't impressed!

"What the fuck!" she snapped, "that's still way too big! Why is it not trimmed yet!"

"Ooooh........ Aaahh!" Susan responded as she felt the baton head bury itself into her slit and lift her onto her toes!

"I'm sorry Tanya, I.....err....forgot!" she gasped eventually, still on her toes.

"Jeeeeeesus.... don't you 'newbies' know anything!" Tanya exclaimed, making Susan gasp as she started to twist the gnarled metal head into her tingling slit!

Susan tried to grit her teeth as the action between her legs triggered a shower of unexpected, electric responses. And Tanya didn't stop assaulting her clit for a good few seconds, by which time Susan was gasping for breath.

"Right, hand over those knickers you miserable worm.....you can do the rest of the session 'Commando'!!"

Susan was temporarily relieved. At least handing over her pants stopped Tanya from doing anything else between her legs. But then again, what would happen outside when they got on the playing field?!

Needless to say, Li, with her even more dark and curly pussy, also got the same treatment, as did another unfortunate girl further down the line!

---------- Cheerleader Practice

What did happen on the playing fields was distinctly embarrassing.

Tanya seemed to take special delight in getting the girls do to lots of flips and somersaults, each of which was guaranteed to expose the unfortunate three's bare pussies to the casual audience of male players in between routines.

Needless to say, word soon spread amongst the men that some of the Cheerleaders were 'flashing' and soon there was a sizeable audience cheering each brief exposure, and making Susan and Li blush furiously.

"Oh God," gasped Li eventually as they sat, slightly breathless together between routines, "We're really going to have to sort our pussies out. I can't stand going through this again!"

"I know... we'll have to get hold of Tanya's salon number I suppose," Susan responded.

But then they were called back onto the field for more 'final' session routines.

Susan was working with two of the more senior girls, both busty individuals, Donna who was sporting a mauve tinted shoulder length hairstyle and Karen, who had a long black ponytail.

All was going well, until Karen over-rotated on a back flick and fell to the ground, rolling slightly and clutching her foot.

"Ouch!!!!!" she exclaimed in pain, ".....Shit, I've sprained my ankle!"

Both Susan and Donna were quickly to her side and helping her up, but it was soon obvious that Karen couldn't put any weight on her foot. 'And who said that being a Cheerleader wasn't dangerous!' Susan thought as they helped the injured girl over to where Tanya was looking over some documents.

"Sorry Tanya," Karen said, gritting her teeth in pain as they approached her, ".....doesn't look as though I'll be able to make the tag team I'm afraid."

As Susan expected, Tanya was concerned about the poor girl's ankle, but then, to Susan's surprise, the Cheerleader Captain quickly re-focussed onto what seemed to be a more important matter.

"Damn it.....I can't conjure up a replacement this late!"

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers