Cheerleader Tale Ch. 08: Tag Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then the whistle blew again and Dezzie had to reluctantly release the quivering cheerleader, so that the game could get under way again.

Susan was soon back into the action, her tight orbs bouncing around as she twisted and turned, but now she had the distraction of a throbbing pussy to deal with as well!

Maybe the girls were tiring a bit by now or the men, spurred on by the sight of the half dressed cheerleaders were on a roll. Whatever, things suddenly started to happen quickly!

Mandy and Maria both lost their tops in quick succession as Geoff and Rocco enjoyed a quick grope of their victims tingling boobs. That left twelve bouncing boobies on display as the girls danced around their male opposition, which did seem to distract them for a while! But then Dezzie used his height to jump and intercept a pass from Donna who lost her skirt instantly and was soon moaning loudly as his fingers slipped inside her panties and got to work on her throbbing pussy.

The game was going on of course throughout this action and Susan was sufficiently distracted by the sight of her teammate wriggling ecstatically around in the coloured man's embrace to drop a pass herself. And before she could recover, she cried out in shock as Erik loomed over her and wrapped his strong arms around waist!

"Gotcha!" he laughed.

"Oh hell.........!" she gasped.

---------- Susan Slips Up Again!

"Oh, won't be that bad......... I'm a bit of an expert at this!!" he responded confidently as he swivelled her round in front of him and yanked hard at the orange tag attached to her skirt which, to no-one's surprise immediately fell apart and dropped to the ground, leaving her standing in just her white socks and matching bikini panties.

Susan Susan's immediate thought was that this guy was probably being a bit big-headed about his prowess, but she quickly reappraised him as she felt his arms wrap around her, hands sliding smoothly over her hot, sweaty skin. One, naturally, came up to cup her boobs, his fingers quickly searching out her erect nipples and beginning to squeeze and rub them enthusiastically! She sucked in a sharp breath though as she felt the other slide over her taut stomach and invade the front of her thin panties.

"Oh Wow!" he exclaimed excitedly to everybody else as his fingers encountered her curly thatch, ".......this girl's still got a proper bush!"

Susan immediately blushed. It was partly because she was suddenly the centre of attention again but also because his wriggling fingers were approaching her slit. Her arousal levels had been rising steadily as she'd watched the other girl's getting fondled, but now that her own juicy slit was about to get the same treatment, her pussy was suddenly on fire! Nevertheless, she made a mental note to remind Tanya that some guys did actually like to feel a bit of hair down there! But her embarrassment surged a moment later as she wriggle in his arms as his fingers finally started to massage her engorged labia and trigger an instant response from her tingling clit.

"And you wouldn't believe how wet she is! She's positively dripping!!" he added helpfully to the rest of the group.

She glanced round and groaned as she saw some smiles amongst the other players who were quick to respond with some encouraging feedback. And to top it all, as she'd seen with the other girls, her bum automatically pushed back into his loins where the hard bulge inside his shorts was now pressing hard into her buttocks. And the way that he ground it back into her left no doubt about what he'd like to do with it!

The thought of her golden orbs and tingling pussy being in his hands for the next forty seconds was suddenly mind-boggling! Her breath was soon coming in short, ragged busts as her sexual erogenous zones got some steady, enthusiastic stimulation and wriggle as she might there was no escape the continuous tantalising that he was inflicting. Her nipples and clit were taking the most action, but he'd occasionally run his fingertips down further to trace around her throbbing pink hole! And as her arousal levels mushroomed, she couldn't quite make up her mind whether she wanted them poking around inside of her hot cavern as well!

Wrapped in the arms of her tormentor as she was, she soon lost any sense of time, gradually losing her inhibitions and moaning and groaning steadily as his fingers set her tits and pussy on fire! She'd quickly lost any concerns about what other people might be thinking as the pleasure waves pulsed out from her breasts and between her legs. And when the whistle eventually blew to signal the end of her 'penalty' she was feeling distinctly bemused, very hot and very, very horny!!

"Beautiful pussy!" he murmured encouragingly as he let her go, leaving her to stumble back into the game, still feeling dazed by what had just happened and it was fortunate that the ball didn't come her way for a good few minutes by which time she'd started to get her breath back!

---------- Things get Serious

Suddenly the balance of the game changed though.

Zelda and Maria both lost their skirts in quick succession and took some more heavy fondling from Rocco and Geoff as result, but at least that left it as four against two so the other girls got a bit of a breather. Susan's competitive instincts were back and she was moving well, despite the disturbing way that her freed breasts were behaving! But then the guys were soon back to strength and the raven haired Maria, who'd only just got back in the game and was looking a bit dazed herself after Geoff's exquisite fondling, took too long to gather a pass and was snared by Dezzie.

"Oh No!" she gasped.

"Oh Yes!" he responded in elation, his white teeth glistening as a big grin spread over his dark features!

Susan, just next to them at the time retreated a few paces as the whistle went to pause the action.

She realised that this must be a stage three penalty, whatever that meant. She turned to ask Donna what happened now. As the penalties were increasing by twenty seconds at each stage she was assuming that poor Maria might lose her panties and then get a full sixty seconds of stimulating fondling.

"You'll soon see," responded Donna mysteriously.

Susan's attention was quickly back with Maria and Dezzie anyway.

He'd quickly grabbed hold of the orange tab attached to her panties and with a quick yank the flimsy white material came apart and floated to her feet, leaving her juicy sex on full display. Her pussy hair was trimmed into a neat, dark landing strip and even a quick glance was enough to see how aroused and puffy her labia were. And it was only a quick glance that Susan got because, wide eyed she then watched as the coloured athlete scooped up a squealing Maria into his arms and then laid her down backwards onto the blue mats.

Everyone seemed to crowd in around them, so Susan only had partially view as Dezzie spread Maria's legs and got down to kneel between them.

"Oh My God, " breathed Susan, "........is he really....?"

"That's the stage three penalty love........ a good sixty second fuck!" responded Donna a little throatily as they watch Dezzie ease down his shorts!

From her angle, and to Susan's disappointment, she couldn't see what sort of manhood he'd released, but judging by Maria's wide-eyed gasp, as she looked down over her naked body, it had to be a pretty impressive piece of meat!

"Jeeeeesus!" she exclaimed initially as he shuffled forward and eased the tip of his erect cock right up against her dark, oily slit.

Then the whistle went for the penalty to start and Susan watched, open mouthed and transfixed as his buttocks tightened as he thrust into Maria's throbbing cavern.

For a second or two, Maria's face just registered shock and her bright eyes went rolling to the ceiling a she let out a long, ragged breath.

"Oh My God!!........." she gasped again as she felt him nestle fully inside her, ".......that's BIG!!"

He seemed happy enough with the compliment.

"I always aims to please missy!" he responded through a big, wide grin as he positioned himself over her.

Then he got moving, his strong, muscular buttocks rising and falling rhythmically as he settled into a steady series of deep thrusts that soon had Maria wriggling and groaning underneath him.

Susan was still open-mouthed. She'd never dreamed that this would end up as a full scale fucking orgy. Literally!! Maybe a nice bit of fondling was okay, but this? Snag was that her body was, by now fully aroused, and her hormones were starting to dominate her thought processes.

Just then she became aware that Zelda had sidled up to her.

"Tanya said that it would be okay for you to pull out at this stage if it's a bit much for you......." she murmured.

'What?!' she thought hazily, 'Does this mean that Tanya actually cares about my sensitivities after all? Wow......this is new alright!'

But her mind was still in a whirl. If she left now, then Tanya was saying that it would be okay, but she just knew that word would quickly get round that she'd 'bottled it', and it would mean letting the rest of the team down as well. On the other hand, if she stayed then there was a good chance that she'd get fucked too! And maybe more than once the way things were going!!

She glanced nervously around. Maria was still getting a good pounding on the floor but, to Susan's discomfort, many eyes had switched away from that action, and were directed at her. They obviously knew what was happening! She switched her glance to Geoff, the player that she'd been fancying since the initial introductions and who, disappointingly, still hadn't laid a hand on her horny body. He was just looking back at her quizzically with a faint smile on his face. It looked to her like he was expecting her to do a 'runner'!

That did it!

She drew in a deep breath and looked back at Zelda.

"I'm staying!" she announced quietly, with perhaps a bit more confidence than she was really feeling.

Zelda looked pleased and gave her a little pat on the bum.

"Good girl! We'll win yet!" she responded and then gave everyone an overt thumbs-up!

Then she blushed again as a little cheer rippled through the big room, and it was clear from the looks from the other guys that they were all looking forward to capturing her. Geoff gave her a big wink which made her hormones race and her blush deepen!

'Oh no,' she thought immediately, '..............now what have I done!"

Shifting her attention to the copulating couple on the floor though, it was clear that the 'penalty' was soon coming to an end. Maria eyes were tight shut as she concentrated on the powerful surges of pleasure radiating out from between her splayed out legs. She was moaning and her breasts were bouncing back and forth in time with Dezzie's firm thrusts. Susan could see that he'd picked up the pace whilst she'd been distracted and his pert bum was rising and falling like a machine.

Looking around Susan could see from their expressions that all the other girls were imagining what it must feel like having him inside her and fucking so enthusiastically.....just like she was!

Then the Coach blew his whistle again signalling the end of the penalty.

---------- Staying Free.... For a While!

Susan smiled. It seemed like everyone had been holding their breath and the sudden sighs around the room were audible as the hot action came to an end.

Dezzie had stopped on the whistle, making Maria groan with disappointment, first that he'd left her hanging......well fucked, but not well enough fucked!! And also when he eased himself out of her, leaving her head spinning and her vagina empty again! She was breathing really hard as he pulled up his shorts and then reached out a hand to help her up.

Susan was disappointed that she'd missed out on seeing the piece of manhood that had done the damage to Maria's pussy, but she was in the wrong place again! Maria's sex was wide open for a few seconds though, her inner folds looking swollen and used, her bright pink hole gaping and still flowing with her inner juices. Susan suddenly felt a little lighted headed as she realised that her own intimate parts might look like that too before long! And looking at Maria's dazed features as she tottered to her feet, it looked like she'd wanted to lie there much longer to wallow in the warm glow that he'd been generating inside her tense body. But it seemed that the game just had to go on!!

But the coach had tossed the ball to Zelda and everyone suddenly had to snap out of voyeur mode and get moving. Susan immediately picked up a couple of passes and moved the ball on quickly. Was it her imagination or had the guys suddenly started to get sharper? Probably, she thought wryly, seeing what the prize now was had given them an extra incentive!

There was a definite ait of expectancy and anticipation amongst the group as they all wondered who'd be next. As it turned out, and creating a bit of an anti-climax it turned out to be another Stage 2 penalty as Erik caught hold of Mandy, whipped off the last skirt on display and she was soon moaning and groaning as he gave her yet another good 'expert' bit of fondling between her legs!

While this was happening though in the middle of the group, a pass from Donna was deflected by the wriggling duo straight towards an advancing Geoff who caught it smartly and strode over to the wide eyed cheerleader.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" she gasped.

"Mmmmmmmm!" he responded with a big grin as he yanked at her orange panties tag and dragged the loose material away from a tidy looking heart shaped pussy thatch! Susan just had time to note that it too was mauve tinted to match Donna's hair before Geoff had scooped her up and laid her down on the mats, right in the middle of the play area again, her legs automatically spreading to invite in the inevitable!

But the Coach quickly had the game going again, so Susan found that she was once again in the wrong position to see Donna's pussy get penetrated by Geoff's erect member, but could tell from Donna's sighs and groans how good it must have felt as he thrust deep inside her.

Susan was doing her best not to be distracted by Geoff's strong, tight looking buttocks rising and falling between Donna's splayed out legs and managed to catch and move on a couple of more passes as the three remaining guys hunted the girls down.

Before Donna's sixty seconds penalty was up though Susan made a big mistake. She'd had to turn away from the copulating couple to receive a pass from Maria and as she twisted back she managed to trip over one of Donna's out-stretched arms which were flailing about in her ecstatic response to Geoff's continuous pounding.

She quickly recovered, but not quite quickly enough as she found the stocky figure of Rocco bearing down on her, hand reaching forward to bat the ball out of her hands.

"Oh Fuck!" she exclaimed.

"Well.....if you insist!" replied the powerful athlete, beaming a wide smile at her shocked features.

---------- The Big Mistake Has Consequences

Susan was frozen in place. Inside, her mind was in turmoil. She'd known that it was coming..........but now?!

"I.....I......don't know what......" she muttered.

"Here, let's start with this," he said helpfully as he grasped the orange ribbon at her waist, pulled at it and Susan's eyes suddenly snapped downwards as her white panties seem to disintegrate and fall to her feet.

"Yup, just as I thought.....great bush!" he added as her light brown, curly thatch came into view.

Susan was suddenly aware that, even though the game was supposed to be going on, most of the players had paused to watch the 'newbie' take her penalty. She didn't get long to see their reaction though as she gasped at the way that Rocco scooped her up in his strong arms and laid her down on one of the mats. She just had time to register the feel of the cool, slightly soft surface on her bum and back before she felt him move down and ease open her legs. God, but this was happening quickly! It was an automatic reaction to lever herself up on her arms so that she could see what was happening as he positioned himself on his knees between her splayed out legs, and it was obvious from the way that he was staring at her exposed, dark pussy slit what was in his mind.

"Wow, that looks gorgeous.....and so, so ready for me!" he gasped as his hands slipped inside his shorts so that he could drag them down.

Susan's eyes widened and she sucked in a sharp breath as his erect member sprang into view.

It was big!

Not necessarily the longest she'd ever seem but definitely the thickest.

"Jeeeeeesus!" she groaned as she suddenly feared for her poor pussy, "You can't put that in....it'll......"

"Hey, it usually goes in okay!" he laughed reassuringly as he eased forward and guided the big, glistening head right up to her tingling pussy. She tensed her legs and buttocks in anticipation of what was to come. And soon!

As she felt the pressure increase, she closed her eyes tightly, still alarmed, but her vagina was throbbing hard now in expectation of getting filled, and there didn't seem to be any escape. At least, not with her honour intact. After all, she'd agreed to stay in the game!

"Oh......," she exclaimed as the pressure increased again and she felt her pink hole begin to open and stretch itself around his rampant cock, her sweet juices coating his hardness.

And then, to her unending relief, the head was in!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!" she moaned as she felt it press deeper and deeper inside her, seriously stretching her vagina but also setting off a whole series of pleasure waves as his throbbing cock rubbed remorselessly against her sensitive inner walls.

He penetrated her slowly, deliciously, until he was finally balls deep while she panted in small, sharp breaths of wonder. She shuddered in relief as she realised that she'd fully taken in this big, thick monster of a cock! Susan looked up into Rocco's excited eyes, knowing that he would see that hers too would be full of List too. It was a magical moment, but a short one!

Her total focus now was on how good it felt to have him between her legs, and she didn't care anymore how many of the other players might be watching, but she couldn't savour the hot feeling for long. Vaguely she heard a whistle again that interrupted her train of thought.

What the hell was that about she wondered?

But straight away Rocco was moving! Starting to pull back and thrust in again. Slowly at first before quickly getting into a regular fuck rhythm. And the fire that he'd already triggered in her pussy was suddenly erupting into a full scale blaze of electrical excitement as it radiated around her tense body.

Oh Christ, that's the start of the sixty second fuck penalty she dimly realised. Not that she was counting anymore!

He was propping up his naked upper torso on extended arms above her, but she wasn't thinking too much about his muscular semi-naked body just now, she was fully engrossed in the hot feelings that he was generating as he pumped relentlessly up and down her throbbing love channel!

She knew that she was moaning and groaning under him as the sexual tension gradually started to rise inside her, but she was past caring who would be listening. She just knew that she needed more and more of his driving cock! Her eyes were shut now, but he was gazing down on her naked body underneath him, mesmerised as her taut orbs jerked bank and forth as he fucked her, her perky pink nipples dancing around devilishly. Susan was lost in her own sweet excitement, but Rocco was enjoying the feel of her tight vagina just as much as he strained to control himself. Coming too early was not an option for the male members of the team. Not if they wanted to play again!