Cheerleader Tale Ch. 08: Tag Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked around and quickly focussed on Susan, then made a decision.

"Right, you.... what's your name?!" she snapped, ".....you'll have to deputise."

"Errr...I'm Susan..... errr... what do you mean?"

Tanya took in a deep breath, "Oh, you'll just need to make up the numbers up in the 'Tag-Team'..... Donna will show you the ropes."

Susan then experienced a searching stare from the older woman.

"I've been watching you.....you're fit and healthy. I'm sure that you'll be able to step up to what's required... go and help Karen to the medical room first though."

Susan was almost knocked over. That was almost the first compliment she'd ever received from the fearsome woman.

Donna wasn't quite so enthusiastic, "Are you sure Tanya.......she's a 'Newbie' you know?"

"Of course I know... but they all have to grow up sometime don't they!"

Susan wasn't sure whether that sounded reassuring or not!

---------- Volunteered for the Team

After handing over their injured colleague to the medical staff, they headed over to the changing rooms, Donna fending off Susan's questions about what this new team was about.

"You'll find out soon enough, now hurry, we can't be late!"

When they finally got back in the changing rooms, there were already a small group of the senior Cheerleaders inside, getting out of their normal training gear and into yet another new uniform. In charge appeared to be one of Tanya's right hand girls, Zelda, a big, powerful looking woman, with a masculine, short, dark hair style, who evidently shared one of her friend's key traits.......... impatience!

"About time you two! Get dressed quickly, I'm not going to get there late!!"

Donna rolled her grey blue eyes, not bothering to respond because she knew that it would be waste of time and grabbed some clothing from the cardboard box in the middle of the room. She handed some items to Susan and started to strip off her own gear.

Susan examined them curiously. There was a white, tube like stretch top, short black, pleated skirt and a pair of flimsy looking white panties. The strange thing was that each item of clothing had a bright orange ribbon attached to it, even the panties!

She looked quizically at Donna who didn't explain, but instead whispered that she should get them on quick before Zelda really lost her temper!

Susan shrugged and dragged off her own clothes, leaving just the knee length white socks and matching trainers. She quickly pulled up the panties, followed by the black skirt and then was about to put her bra back on, but Donna shook her head and told her that she wouldn't need that on as the stretch material of the tube would hold her tits in place.

Susan was a bit dubious, but after pulling the white tube over her head and down over her bosom, she was pleasantly surprised at how the material gripped her. She looked down to check the fit and got a bit of a shock though. The low neckline under her armpits just showed a hint of cleavage, and the stretch material really did mould itself to the curves of her boobs. And it also displayed the sharp peaks of her nipples incredibly well!

Well, at least it should hold me in place if we're doing anything energetic she thought wistfully!

When she looked up though, Zelda was in her face. Almost literally!

"I don't know what Tanya's thinking about saddling me with a 'Newbie', but you'd better pull your weight and don't 'sissy' out on me. 'MY' teams don't fail to meet their targets!" she added harshly, before spinning on her heel and leading the group of six out.

Susan got quickly beside Donna, who at least seemed to be vaguely friendly.

"Help! I haven't a clue what's going on!"

She smiled but her response was still a bit vague, "Oh it's easy enough. We'll be playing against four men from the football team. It's 'tag ball', we just need to stop them catching us with the ball, or intercepting a pass. There's six of us, so you just need to keep moving and there's always space. Well, most of the time that is...." she added a little less certainly.

"And the orange ribbons?"

Donna faltered a bit at that, "Oh, you'll soon see," she added mysteriously.

By then they'd reached the door to the smaller of the two gyms, brightly lit by a string of high level windows letting in the afternoon sunshine. Susan immediately noticed that blue mats had been laid down in the shape of a big square in the middle. To one side, the male opposition were standing, in casual conversation with one of the team coaches who was holding a soccer ball.

Susan's first thought was to worry that they'd have to pass the ball soccer style, but that was quickly overtaken by a look at the four fit looking athletes that were the opposition.

"Oh my.........." she murmured as she took in the sight of the four young men, in bare feet and wearing only black shorts and trainers. Their strong, muscular bodies looked distinctly appetising!

"I know..........yummy!" whispered Donna next to her!

One or two of the guys clearly knew some of the more senior girls there was some friendly banter and a few high fives as the girls reached them. Susan was keenly aware that she was the subject of some appraising glances as well!

---------- Introducing the 'Opposition'

"Okay, time to get the tag team match going then," smiled the youngish coach, whom Susan thought quite dishy as well, "....but some quick introductions I guess" he added.

"These four so-called athletes have won their training section competitions to be here today...."

Then he pointed to a tall, fairly slim coloured lad with a short braided hairstyle who seemed to have a permanent wide grin plastered across his round features.

"This is Dezzie, who's our up and coming Wide Receiver - he can do a hundred yards in twelve seconds.... and err....other things as well!

Next up was a shorter, stocky built young man, sporting a blonde crew-cut with bulging pecs, strong shoulders and powerful looking thighs.

"And here's Rocko from the Running Back crew, a pocket dynamo.....so he tells me!"

Then he indicated a tall, almost equally powerfully built young man with long blonde hair and piercing blue eyes.

"Introducing Erik. He's one of our Tight Ends..... and assures me that he's a descendant of some Norse god or other!"

"And finally, here's Geoff, from Special Teams. He tells me that he can do a bit of everything.... really?!...but he specialises in tackling innocent young ladies! Should be a big hit here then I suppose....." the coach added with a chuckle.

The athlete in question gave them all a brief smile and wave. He actually looked quite 'normal' to Susan. Medium height, light brown hair neatly cut, sparkling hazel eyes, not overburdened with excessive muscles but still looking remarkably trim and fit. For some reason Susan felt quite attracted to him already...... especially when he gave her a quick, private wink!

Susan looked around her own 'team' as Zelda did her introductions. As well as the formidable team captain, Donna and Susan there was a shortish Latino girl called Maria, with dark brown eyes and long dark hair tied back into a tight pony. Then there was Mandy. Tall, blonde, sinewy and a bit aloof it seemed. She somehow managed a smile, but there was little warmth in it. And finally there was Pam. A little taller than Susan, mid-length auburn hair resting on her strong shoulders, with good boobs and big nipples judging by the peaks projecting from her tight top!

"Right, that just about does it. Quick recap on rules. The Girl's have to keep the ball in play, passing around the Men. They'll get points for how long they avoid Tag Penalties. The Men have to intercept the Girl's passes, or tackle them when they've got the ball. That means they can enact a Tag Penalty on the Girl who was intercepted or tackled. Twenty Seconds for Stage One, forty seconds for Stage Two and the full sixty seconds for Stage Three. I'll whistle at the start and end of each penalty. Clear?" summarised the coach.

Everyone looked enthusiastic and nodded or grunted some form of agreement except Susan. She looked questioningly at Donna, who avoided eye contact.

"You'll soon pick it up.....just keep moving and away from the guys!" she responded quickly.

---------- Let Battle Commence!

Well, whatever the details were, Susan had got the basic idea, and competitive spirit to the fore she followed the group onto the blue mat square looking forward to giving a good account of herself. Maybe Zelda would be impressed enough to sing her praises to Tanya. Seeing at the frown on her face when she looked at her, Susan was banking on it!

It all started very abruptly though as the coach whistled and threw the ball to Zelda. She took it easily and arrowed a pass to Maria who'd moved into space on one side. The boys were moving quickly to cover and mark the other girls, but it was four against six and Maria easily got in a pass to Donna as she dashed forward into a gap in the centre.

With the imposing figure of Erik bearing down on her she twisted quickly, saw Susan in one corner and bounced the ball to her, under his flailing arms.

Susan's heart was beating hard as she took the ball and searched for a pass but being in the corner, her options were limited, and with flash of fear she saw the powerful frame of Rocko approaching fast! Fortunately his shorter stature gave Susan a chance to throw the ball over him to where the tall Mandy to her right.

Suddenly the focus moved away from her as Mandy kept the ball moving back to Maria again. Susan was breathing a bit easier now that she'd made at least one good move, but she quickly moved away from the corner realising now that it could be fatal to be trapped there! Suddenly she was moving well, finding space at just the right time and quickly caught and made a couple of more passes. It seemed like things were going really well for the girls, but Susan had already seen that the men, even outnumbered, were just as fast and weren't missing the passes by much. It didn't seem like they could avoid them forever!

And they didn't.

The first 'casualty' was Pam, who caught a ball, but stumbled as she twisted round, straight into Rocko's outstretched arms. "Gotcha!!!" he exclaimed with a big grin on his face.

"Damn!" she gasped as the coach whistled for a stop. Then she rolled her eyes and sighed before, strangely to Susan's eyes, dropping the ball and lifting both arms high above her head.

The sturdy athlete looked briefly at the coach who nodded, "Okay Rocko, first Tag Penalty to you."

"Oh my God," gasped Susan as she watched him take hold of the orange ribbon at the side of Pam's tubular top and drag it downwards. Instantly, the material came apart along hidden seems and dropped to the ground at Pam's feet, leaving her golden, tanned orbs with dark, narrow nipples bare for all to see.

But not for long.

Susan's eyes widened as the coach blew his whistle and Rocko reached greedily around Pam from behind to cup her breasts, letting his strong hands slide all over their sensuous curves, rubbing up against her nipples and, basically, fondling them mercilessly!

"Jeeeeesus," gasped Susan as she suddenly felt her own nipples start to react to the sexy sight that she was witnessing where Rocko was now attacking Pam's erect nipples with finger and thumb, flicking, squeezing and pulling at them enthusiastically.

"It's only for twenty seconds," said Donna next to her, a bit worried about Susan's reaction!

Susan though was transfixed by the sight of Pam's features looking distinctly dreamy as the sudden explosion of pleasure radiating out from her tingling boobs forced a low groan out of her lips!

This explained a lot thought a confused Susan. No wonder the men were so keen to play!

The twenty seconds seemed to take forever to run out, and Susan was wondering how much more poor Pam was going to have to endure when the whistle blew again to bring an end to the 'penalty'. But, judging from the big, wide grin on her team-mate's face, Susan was thinking that 'endure' was probably the wrong word!

Donna was at her side again, flicking her mauve hair to one side as she took Susan's hand.

"You okay Susan? We actually only stop for the first penalty in each Stage. After this we just keep going."

Susan was getting over the shock of Pam's sudden disrobing, and didn't entirely understand, but nodded anyway. A bit of breast-fondling wasn't going to force her out of the game and, looking across at Geoff, she was already getting excited imagining what it would be like with his fingers caressing her bare boobs!

The whistle sounded again to interrupt her train of thoughts and suddenly the game was on again, just as before with the girls passing the ball around and over the men, but this time with Pam's lovely breasts bouncing feely around as she moved. A sight that seemed to distract everybody! As Susan rifled a pass across the square to the unmarked Zelda, she was wondering how long it would be before the next interception. She didn't have to wonder for long though as this time Mandy made an error and was intercepted by a very pleased looking Erik.

There was brief pause whilst they all watched him spin the tall blonde around in front of him and pull hard at her orange tag. Off came her top, smoothly like Pam's to drift to the floor, and suddenly her full breasts with long pointy nipples were on display as she resignedly lifted her arms up. Susan saw her mouth open in a silent 'oooooh' as Erik's hands slid round her waist to take possession of his prize, her tingling tits, but Susan couldn't stop to watch more as the whistle blew again and the game was back on!

It was hard not to glance at Pam getting a good fondle, but Susan was quick to move, and quicker to pass the ball. She wasn't at all sure that she wanted to be next!

In fact, to most people's surprise, it was Zelda that was next in line to go topless. She caught a ball, twisted to pass to Susan, but was tackled from behind by Geoff who'd sneaked up on her blind-side. Within seconds of the whistle her top was off and, arms raised, her assailant was instantly busy caressing and working on her generous, bare breasts. Susan was slightly jealous because she'd been thinking how good it would feel to have his hands on her own tingling orbs, but noted that Zelda wasn't complaining for once! Again the game kept on going, but soon there were three sets of bouncing boobs amidst them to distract the rest of the players!!

And Susan didn't escape for much longer either!

---------- Caught and Groped!

A quick throw from Donna caught her by surprise and by the time she'd controlled it she couldn't see a pass option, and then Rocco had appeared and wrapped his arms around her!

"Gotcha!" he exclaimed, "Yippee......newbie fondling time!"

Susan had dropped the ball in a moment of panic and was frozen to the spot, feeling like a rabbit caught in headlights. She'd known it was coming at some point of course, but now that she was next to 'suffer' the penalty she stood transfixed, wide eyed and helpless!

Rocco provided guidance, breathing hard and with a big grin plastered over his round face.

"Okay, turn round and arms up!" he instructed quietly,

Susan did. And gasped as soon as her arms went up as he pulled sharply on her orange tag from behind and she felt the tightness of her white top instantly release her boobs as it came apart and floated down to the ground.

All of the men, and most of the women paused for a moment to admire Susan's freshly displayed tits, pulled taut by her up-stretched arms. She knew that her tanned orbs and dark pink nipples were generally appreciated by the men that she'd been with recently, but she blushed slightly as she got a fair number of wolf whistles and calls of admiration from the other players.

Then she gasped again as the whistle went and she felt Rocco's strong hands slide around her side and cup her breasts, quivering in anticipation of his touch.

"Oooooh, " he exclaimed as he gave them a friendly squeeze, "....what a lovely handful!"

Susan closed her eyes briefly as his hands started to move over her sensitive skin and her tingling breasts responded instantly as he caressed her sexy curves, Then, when he let his fingers start to play with her nipples she moaned at the way that her breasts almost exploded with electric pleasure! Her nipples had been perky to start with, but by the time that the twenty seconds fondling was up they felt rock hard, almost ready to burst!!

By the end, as the time-up whistle went, she was totally lost in the moment, her arousal levels surging, and totally uncaring of who was watching her get so enthusiastically groped!

Rocco gave them another quick squeeze before he let her go.

"Great tits......and fantastic 'nips'!!" he exclaimed as he released her and got back into the game.

Susan was breathing hard as she tried to get control of her senses and was lucky that no passes came her way as she pulled herself together. Quickly though, competitive instincts came back and she started moving around again, only slightly disconcerted by the way that her newly released boobs were joggling around as she stopped and started!

After a few more minutes Donna got caught out by Dezzie, and it didn't sound like she was disappointed as he whipped off her top and got busy with her pert young orbs!

It made Susan think about how the game would finish? Only Mandy and Maria weren't now topless, so she wondered, maybe when they'd succumbed to some enthusiastic groping as well that would be the end of the game?

But it wasn't either of them that got caught out next. It was poor Pam again, fumbling a sharp pass and giving Dezzie another victim. Susan was surprised when the game was whistled to a stop again though.

"Stage two penalty," whispered Donna helpfully.

---------- Another Penalty Surprise!

So Susan was expecting to witness another dose of tit fondling and smiled at Pam's look of anticipation. What she hadn't expected as Dezzie got behind her was for him to yank at the orange skirt ribbon, and watched in dismay as the black material came apart and drifted down to the floor, leaving Pam standing in just knee socks and skimpy white panties!

Another whistle indicated the start of the penalty.

Dezzie's arms were soon round his victim as she raised her arms somewhat resignedly and then she gasped as one of his hands got to work on her tingling breasts again. Susan's eyes widened too as she watched his other hand run over her tense abdomen and slide smoothly down the front of her panties! Instinctively Pam seemed to arch slightly and her bum pressed backwards into his waist. Her eyes widened as she felt the hardness between his legs pushing into her buttocks, and she let out a low groan as she felt his fingers run over her pussy and start to rub up and down her sensitive crotch!

It was hard for Susan to drag her eyes away from the erotic sight, but glancing around, everyone seemed to be enjoying the spectacle of Pam getting 'super-groped'. Nobody, apart from Susan, looked even vaguely surprised. Clearly this was just another part of the 'game'!

And watching Pam squirm in Dezzie's arms, Susan could see the way that his fingers were tantalising her sex by the sight of them wriggling about enthusiastically inside her panties. The thin material might as well not have been there at all! Suddenly Susan felt a distinct twinge between her own legs as her pussy reacted to the sexy spectacle. And now it wasn't just Pam that was breathing deeply!!

Susan knew that this 'penalty' was for forty seconds this time, but it seemed to last an age as Pam's moans and groans gradually intensified as the grinning footballer gave her tits and pussy a thorough workout!