Cheerleader Tale Ch. 08: Tag Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry girls, but it was the number of orgasms that swung it in the end," he laughed.

And Zelda's sharp glance towards Susan gave no one any doubt about who she thought had had the most!

"Right guys, choose your girl," he finished.

There was a quick flurry of activity and almost instantly Susan found Geoff next to her again with his arm possessively around her bare waist. She wasn't complaining as his touch initiated an immediate response between her legs, but she had no idea what was going on so looked up into his eyes quizzically.

"Well, you girls have been 'cumming' so often already haven't you? Now it's our turn!" he added with a devilish grin spreading across his handsome features.

She still looked a bit confused for a second or two but then, as it dawned on her where his big cock was likely to be when he finally climaxed, she smiled back a little shyly. After all, she'd been wanting him inside her all afternoon!

Looking around she could see that the other three guys had already 'paired up'. Dezzie had Maria, Erik was casually stroking Donna's bare bum and Rocco had Pam in a tight embrace, her auburn hair looking distinctly dishevelled after some enthusiastic action on the floor earlier!

That left Mandy and Zelda standing together, with the latter looking absolutely furious at being 'left on the shelf'!

"Okay girls and boys, let's get finished....it's getting late," ordered the coach and she allowed Geoff to guide her, along with the other three pairs over to one wall of the gym where a long, wooden gymnastic balance beam was set up.

Along the way, the guys picked up a blue floor mat each and draped them over the shiny wood, then they positioned the girls in front of it, facing the wall. Susan and Donna were in the middle with Pam on Susan's left and Maria on the far right.

It seemed to Susan that the beam legs had been set quite low, the mat just pushing up against the middle of her thighs, but then Geoff got his feet between hers and eased them apart so that her pussy dropped lower, taking the opportunity to capture her bare breasts and give them an exciting little fondle at the same time. Needless to say her nipples were quickly rock hard again!

In front of them, attached to the wall were sets of wooden wall bars and Donna started to bend forward to grab them.

"Best to have something to hang onto," she advised with a smile, so Susan bent forward to grab them as well, followed quickly by Maria and Pam. It left her bum up in the air and, with her legs spread, she knew that her sexy pussy would be on display to anyone stood behind....where all the guys were!

"Phew!" gasped Geoff as he enjoyed the site of the four upturned buttocks and peachy, juicy slits staring straight back at them like targets in a shooting gallery. The others, naturally, made suitable admiring noises as well.

Susan's attention was briefly interrupted by a loud groan from one side though and she twisted her head in that direction, just in time to see that Zelda and Mandy were now on their knees in front of the coach, who's slacks were around his ankles, his shorts around his knees and his manhood in Zelda's expert hands. He groaned again as the two senior cheerleaders got busy with their lips and tongues! And after being a frustrated witness to the whole tag team fuckfest, Susan was thinking that he deserved a reward...or two!

But, looking back towards Geoff, she saw that the guys had retreated four or five yards away from them to a white line on the gym floor where they dropped their shorts and released their seriously erect, impressive manhood. She looked at Donna in confusion.

"What?"

Donna, who clearly knew what was going on, rolled her eyes in exasperation.

"Don't ask! Well....... boys will be boys I suppose!"

Then Susan heard a quick three, two, one count and there was the sound of running feet.

"Hang on girls!!" gasped Donna. Susan wanted to look round but wasn't quick enough! Then the breath was whooshing out of her as Geoff's hands gripped her hips, pushed her thighs firmly against the mat and suddenly, momentously, her tingling vagina was full of his big cock!

There'd been no messing about, and with incredible accuracy, all four of their cocks had hit their targets at pretty much the same time and thrust deep into their female victim's hotness!

Susan didn't get any time to recover her senses either because he immediately started to hit her with fast, deep thrusts that created an inferno of hot feelings radiating out from between her legs. She was literally gasping for breath as the pleasure waves rocketed around her body yet again and glancing sideways she could see that Donna was getting the same treatment from Erik. She was staring sightlessly downwards, wide eyed and open mouthed as he ravaged her throbbing vagina too, and judging by the groans and moans around her, Maria and Pam were experiencing the same glorious sensations on the ends of Dezzie and Rocco's impressive members!

She wasn't thinking about the others for long though. Geoff's remorseless pounding in and out of her pussy was soon building up her arousal levels and she could feel her body tensing as the sexual tension wound up inside her, obliterating all thoughts from her mind apart from her focus on the electric sensations that he was generating inside her throbbing pussy!

And it wasn't long before she could feel an intense climax building up inside her yet again. She let out a long low groan because, Oh God but this was good!!

Not that Susan could hear it, but the coach was groaning too. He'd been watching intently the way that the four young players buttocks were pounding away between the cheerleaders legs while his two girls were licking and sucking at his own big erection, but suddenly he felt Mandy's lips around his bell end, and then she was feeding him into her mouth. When she started to bob on it and Zelda began to tickle his balls, his hand automatically went down to run his fingers through her hair, encouraging Mandy to take him deeper and deeper down her throat. Suddenly he'd lost interest in the other guys!

After long minutes of powerful action between her legs, Susan's delirious feelings of passion were coming to another peak, and that intensified almost unbearably too as she felt him reach around and under her to capture her bouncing breasts and begin to work on her hard, erect nipples!

It was all too much. She'd been teetering on the brink for so long, desperate to hang on to that sweet feeling of almost painful pleasure, that when the big climax gripped her, it totally blew her mind into orbit!

"Yes..................YES,YES.....Oh God, CUMMIMNG!!!!!"

---------- And Still More?!

Not that that was the end of it!

He slowed down to enjoy the feeling of her long, deep climax pulsating around his throbbing member, but he wasn't finished just yet.

As her senses slowly came back, she could hear some of the other girl's crying out as they too got fucked into orgasms, but she was totally focussed on the big cock still sliding steadily up and down her own hot love channel. She swallowed and, if that was possible, gripped the wall bars harder as he steadily upped the pace.

"Oh Jeeeeesus," she moaned as she felt her arousal levels rocketing yet again.

It felt as every pleasure nerve inside her was on fire! Then, to make the whole thing so absolutely wild, she felt his hand release her tingling tits and slide down over her stomach, through her bush to search out her throbbing clit. And when he started to work on that too she really did lose it, a long, low moan developing into a sharp cry as another big orgasm scorched around her taut body!

And this time he joined her!

There'd been plenty of action for his cock during the game, but he'd been able to regain his composure between 'penalties'. Now, with Susan's tight vagina gripping him and sliding over his throbbing member for long minutes, and feeling the way her orgasms caressed him, it was time to let go too.

With a long, exultant grunt he thrust hard into her as far as he could and let his climax take him, his cock jerking inside her love nest as he deposited stream after stream of hot cum deep inside her.

It seemed to take Susan an age to recover! He'd almost collapsed onto her when he'd come, and she loved the feel of him inside her, even when his hardness dissipated. So, when he finally pulled out of her, she moaned at the sudden feeling of emptiness. Her legs felt rubbery as he pulled her upright, still gasping for breath just like the other three girls who were all looking rather spaced out after that intensely memorable and final fuck session!

"Wow, that was fantastic!" exclaimed Geoff as he gave her a quick kiss, "......we MUST do that again sometime!"

"Mmmmmm," she responded dreamily, "......SOON!!"

He laughed and gave her a quick pat on her bare, quivering bum, "I'll be in touch!"

But by then the guys were getting together and ready to leave!

Susan gasped as she saw the Coach fastening his trousers. Zelda and Mandy had stood up too, their faces covered in white jets of cum! But, looking down at her own thighs, she could see that she was leaking Geoff's juices as well, so they'd all received their 'presents'!

Zelda was unfazed by it all though, presumably Susan thought because she'd been through it plenty of times before!

"Okay girls, quick clean up in the toilets and then back to the changing rooms for a hot shower..... and I still think that we won.... bloody coach clearly can't add up!"

When they re-appeared after clearing out some of the player's cum, the gym was empty, mats replaced tidily by the guys, but the remnants of their uniforms still strewn around the floor. So as the girls headed towards the door, Zelda turned to Susan.

"Where do you think that you're going?"

"Showers," responded Susan hopefully.

"Really?!" was the sharp reply, "....and who do you think is going to collect up our uniforms?"

Susan glanced around the smiling group of semi-naked cheerleaders and bit back a sharp response of her own because the last thing that she wanted to do was upset Zelda or Tanya. After all, they would be the ones to give her the chance to play again in the tag-team!

She rolled her eyes, let out a sigh, and turned back into the gym.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

So, there you have it -- what an afternoon! No doubt now what the Senior Cheerleaders get up to with the football team!!!

It's been a pretty hard training session and I seem to have exercised my whole body......my vagina in particular!

And, believe it or not, I also bumped into that cute back-up Quarterback that I met last week on the way back to the changing rooms. Don't have time to go into it now -- I'll add the details later - suffice to say that I'd doubled my load of cum by the time I showered!!

Hot shower felt really good though.

And reason I'm running late (literally!) is that I had a message from Li on my phone to say that Tanya had arranged for us to have a free session at that Beauty Salon she mentioned tonight so that we can get our bushes trimmed. Maybe she's not all bad after all! But then again!!!!!!

Anyway, it should stop her picking on us every week!

Got to dash -- C U Later xxxxxx