Cheers Luv! The Cavalry's Here!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zarya spread her buttocks, and placed her massive cockhead at the entrance to her aching, soaking cunt. The pressure of the fist-sized head was menacing and intimidating. It threatened her arousal, demanding cunt grool at cock point.

"My bull needs more," Emily said. "I'm all tuckered out. Can you take care of her?"

She looked up into Emily's sweet face and saw that tenderness she was accustomed to, suffused with a hunger for Lena's shame. She would do anything and give anything to her. And this was part of anything.

With pleading eyes, Lena reached out to Emily with a shaking hand, and she took them into her own and gave her a comforting squeeze. Her heart exploded with gratefulness. She nodded once.

She screamed into her girlfriend's cunt as the first few inches spread her wide and painfully.

"Nnngh!" Tracer thrashed impotently beneath Zarya's bulk.

Emily was stroking her hair tenderly, reminding her of more normal times. "Oh Lena. You always felt tight with a couple of my fingers. She must be destroying you."

Tracer nodded, weeping at the pain to her cunt and pride.

"She stretched me out over weeks until I could take the whole thing," Emily went on, in a soothing whisper. "You're such a skinny bitch with a little girl cunt. You're going to be filled with nothing but cock."

Lena's screams climbed an octave, screaming like a wounded animal as Zarya's cock stretched her further. Zarya was barely doing anything with that massive cock and all her strength, and just a little of it, with such little effort from her was destroying her. Underneath the pain, laced with shame was an intense pleasure she had never known.

"You're beautiful, Lena," Emily said. "You look so amazing broken. And I love you too."

Lena had felt full with just a quarter of the woman's cock. At the halfway point, she felt stretched beyond any capacity she thought possible.

"Stay with me?" Emily asked.

She nodded into her love's semen-filled snatch.

"Cum for me?" Emily asked.

Lena came. She came for a love who demanded it. She came for the stronger woman who had filled her and broken her. She came for the pride she had given up, and what she thought was love. She was broken because Emily demanded it.

The orgasm didn't so much roll over her as smash into her consciousness and shatter it. It knocked the breath out of her, and when Zarya came again inside of her, she felt her brain sizzling with the intensity of sensations. Her arms and legs thrashed as she wailed incoherently, mourning the absolute slaughter of her pussy. She pissed herself because she lost control of her bladder. Clearly, she wasn't in control of anything.

Zarya pulled out and she could feel her vagina was gaped as cum leaked out of her. When enough of it had vacated her, she could feel air on her insides. In a haze, she could feel Emily tug at her shoulders, and then Zarya helped her until Tracer was leaning against Emily, face to face.

Covered in semen, tears falling down Lena's face, cunts stretched out and bruised, they embraced each other and kissed as lovers do.

12