All Comments on 'Chelly's Story'

by dawn1958

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Garbage

Jusus,this is just pathatic shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Don't stop there

I gave you a 4 with hopes that you will continue this story with another meeting with Jimmy - how else is he going to get paid? Also how she handles the situation with her husband. Plus her future as a bbc slut, and perhaps cuckolding her husband, or becoming a cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good story

Your off to a good start keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
OH MY GOD

That was one hot story. I hope your friend Michelle got off reading it. It is a shame that the rest of the "seminar" did not follow in additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Liked it !!!!

Loved your style. Jimmy on the bed...clever. His approach to her " dungeon" was treated masterfully.

I think another chapter is in order, but not with Jimmy. She could become aggressive for her wants and needs as she goes back to black.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sounds like propaganda

Typical BBC-BS. BTW a stilleto is a slender blade, not really what you intended in your quest to use a new descriptive phrase for BBC. Too bad the story was so ridiculous.

Volume51Volume51about 6 years ago
Quick but very good

Thanks for this quick erotic story. I is very good but I wish it had 10 chapters!

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dave69

Yes another chapter but don't turn her into a blackman slut. Just a little but no domination shite. MY e the husband finds our and follows her or films her and then he confronts her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous