All Comments on 'Chelsea Ch. 03'

by evil_in_the_flesh

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
what

is the big deal of a white guy getting some nigger pussy?

Hell, you could catch a mess of carp and mudcatfish and trade it for enough nigger pussy to last a month.

Throw in some chitlins and collard greens and she'd even wash up good afore ya fuck her......

milf26milf26over 18 years ago
nice

nice that the last poster has a lot to say, uses offensive terms and then doesn't leave a real name. hiding under anonymity. isn't that just like a racist son of a bitch?

that being said, this story is so fucking stupid! of course chelsea could still press charges. she said no enough times that it was clear the act wasn't consentual. he could be charged with putting the video online without her consent, he took advantage of a student...the list goes on and on. i think that the author gets off on humiliation, not something i am into. the fact that you claim she would never be able to get a reduction. whatever. obviously you have never had 34jj breasts. or a breast reduction.

not a good story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wrong category

These stories belong in the rape section

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You've Got To Be Kidding Me

This has got to be one of the worst written stories on this entire Site, do all of us a favor and please do not write any more. You genius is showing and I do mean that in the most sarcastic way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Too bad

I think a person with this kind of fantacies needs kind of help. ou must be a victim of..... What?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome

Great,such a shitty heel ending with the teacher not pursuing the story anymore but I've known girls like this; one of my first was a black chick with 42F so I really related

TheMathias456TheMathias456over 10 years ago
I Agree with Milf26. This Is The Worst I've Seen.

milf26 put it perfectly, this story is utter garbage, I mean really, this was pathetic and I've seen some damn good writings on here but this just took my respect down for this site as a whole, that's how bad it was. Do us all a favor and don't write your filth anymore because that's what it is. Horrible writing, horrible characters, all in bad taste, a story I wish I could burn from my eyes.

MartyMBMartyMBover 8 years ago
Not into rape stories

Dave is nothing but an evil, greedy, asshole that hurts others. He must need to resort to blackmail because he apparently doesn't know how to use romance.

NonconsentembarrassedNonconsentembarrassedalmost 4 years ago
Chelsea

I hope wecan read Chelsea number for, blackmailed by his colleques

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fail.

Zaos1Zaos1over 1 year ago

Excellent story! I love the ending, bravo!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous