Chelsea ChooChoo Xmas Flight Floozy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Palletain seemed to have given them a welcoming gift, as one of its very own daughters debased herself in front of the passengers of Flight 672 for the pleasure of two older men.

She, of course, was no less skilled with her lady parts than she was with her mouth. She hovered in Allen's lap, pressing her body against his gut as she swirled her hips up and down to rub his cock at an angle along her passage. It was like she was sucking up and down with her slit, from the full tightness of taking his entirety to the pinching sensation of her very edge-- Allen was at the precipice of absolute pleasure.

Chelsea kissed his forehead as his eyes rolled backwards, his tongue would slip out and take a few licks of her small breasts as he felt the need. But soon, her airplane-Santa-for-the-day would make her wish partially come true, at least the fantasy of it. He quickly unloaded an unprotected spew of cum into her young womb. She made it a point to sit fully onto him as he let loose, feeling his gooey ropes fill her. She measured just how much fun he had by the amount she gifted him.

The whole act had distracted her enough that she hardly noticed the turbulence had settled down. Now they were cruising softly through the air. A half-dozen passengers spread out in rows around them had turned their attention to the teen girl being used by her row-mates, as the moans filled up the economy section of the flight.

Some, mostly the men, looked excited about the show. Chelsea even saw a few rubbing at themselves as they admired her body and filming with their phones. Others looked disgusted. Her snooty friend, a half dozen rows up, was actively muttering and complaining about the spectacle as it went on.

A few had pressed the blue 'stewardess' button, the soft chime signaling their tattling, as they tried to keep their eyes off the naked girl.

"Ladies and gentlemen I see a few calling for assistance, however, the captain has not yet turned off the fasten-seatbelt sign. We will get you assistance as soon as we are able," the unknowing flight attendant announced over the PA, as the hateful woman loudly tsked and groaned. Her eyes looked over at the young teen, as she enjoyed the carnal attention, a glint of jealousy for the youthful exploration deep inside.

Chelsea smiled at the Karen and her wimpy husband next to her. The Karen suddenly noticed her husband gawking, slapping him on the chest after a bit of drool left his mouth.

She shared a few more kisses with Allen before lifting herself off. His head lay back in the headrest hard, as he looked spent.

"Thank you, Santa," she whispered in a cutesy voice, before standing on her knees back in her seat. She licked her lips as she stared at Gregg, whose thick cock still stood on end just begging her to hop on.

As he watched a steady stream of cum fall from between her legs, he looked around for something to clean her up with. But both giggled when the only thing they could come up with was the wrinkled copy of the Skymall magazine in the seat pocket in front of them. The front cover image of Santa was soon slathered in cum and lady juices as Chelsea giddily cleaned herself up.

It wasn't the most comfortable thing to put between her legs, but it got most of the cum from her lips. She bit her lip and looked at Gregg bashfully, as Allen pinched her ass.

"Is it okay?" she asked, her hand grabbing his cock and rubbing him up and down as if she was begging to take him.

"I couldn't say no to a cute elf like you."

"Yay!" She smiled, lifting her leg up and over his lap and once again lining herself up with his cock. She looked over to her frenemy a few rows up, sticking her tongue out and placing herself onto the older man's tip.

The lady's face seemed horrified as Chelsea held Gregg's cock in place and slammed herself onto it. Her head fell back erotically as she engulfed his length. She let out a stiff moan that could be heard up and down the aisle, and caused a few more who hadn't yet caught on to look back at them.

For the unsuspecting, they would be met with the sight of a young woman leaning with her back against the infotainment screen, grinding vigorously on a man who looked a few decades her senior. She sang slutty carols as it went on, the whole of the cabin looking hot or bothered.

Gregg had leaned in to take her breast fully in his mouth. They were small enough that he simply sucked on the whole thing, though her nub was the sweetest, as he twisted and nibbled on them each. Her moaning had gotten so out of control that they, and those around them, had hardly heard that the fasten-seatbelt sign had been turned off and refreshments were on their way.

Gregg and Chelsea certainly didn't care. Chelsea was too busy massaging her guts with his tree trunk.

As her college nickname alluded, Chelsea 'Choo-Choo' felt the train of her sex drive coming into the station with a whistle. Gregg's cock was fantastic, one for the books. The vibrations of the plane's engines added a special spice to the act. Chelsea always appreciated an audience, so that was little consequence to her at this stage in her sexual life.

Looking into Gregg's eyes, she moved deliberately around his rod, the pair not sharing in any words as they fucked. Chelsea did most of the work, slipping and sliding up and down, until she found herself quaking on the stranger's dick.

"Ooohhhh, sweetheart," Gregg groaned, as he felt her squeeze him, her orgasm intoxicating. The young lady felt a little limp as she enjoyed the moment, Gregg holding her against him, chest to chest. Soon, Chelsea stopped grinding altogether, just holding herself there on Gregg's cock as she finished.

Allen, looking spent, admired how juicy Chelsea looked as she got off. His hand grazing her bare side as she turned her head to him, looking just as spent, and attempted to smile.

Gregg patted her ass a few times, as he felt his climax just an inch away. "Darlin', do you have it in you to get me going?"

"Mmm-hmm," she moaned into his neck, as she lay limp against him. Tired from her ordeal of pleasing two older men.

"Well, don't mind me then, hun."

Gregg grabbed the girl's hips and began to lift her up and down like a puppet. She yelped a bit, as he firmly sat her against his stump each time, feeling out her pleasure box with the curve of his penis. She seemed exasperated as the groaning turned more feral. The few around them, both pleased and pissed, were drawn in for the climax of the spectacle.

The horrified prude in front of them was mashing the stewardess button at this point. The chime was in sync with the fucking.

But it didn't stop them. Chelsea was used like a toy, up and down his cock, until the man began to spew his load inside of her. His seed busted out between her pussy lips as the overfilled girl let him unload.

A squeaky wheel of the refreshment cart stopped just behind them as the stewardess walked backward. Ignorant of all that was transpiring, she began her routine spiel about what was available before even turning around.

"Would any of you like refreshments? We have coffee, tea, juice, FizzCola, and peanuts and pret--"

As she turned around, she was greeted by the teen girl nude on top of the cock of the scandalously older man; the girl's eyes barely open as she swam in the pleasure. The stewardess' mouth gaped at the hedonistic sight, and all Chelsea could do was smile at her.

"No thanks... I'm full." She ran a finger through a glob of cum and smacked it between the lips of her mouth, after which a gleeful smile arose, as the girl rested her head upon the man's shoulders.

And that's the story of how Adrian Air Flight 672 to Palletain got diverted into Glosten-Harpersville International. The nightly news coverage only dared to touch on the incident briefly, but the tabloids aptly covered the story as "Adrian Air flight lands prematurely as a woman gets a holiday train run on her... Mid-flight. Authorities are investigating."