All Comments on 'Chelsea Disaster Pt. 03'

by dongstar

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I adore the relationship between Lisa and Chelsea!

I love the really heavy and serious take the characters have when causing wanton destruction via sexual means. It's like a mini earthquake and flood with pregnancy attached. I can only imagine the serious consequences from Lisa being driven to tears at the police. The first thing she brings up is her sponsor, who I wager won't be too happy about this! Also, hyper bush! Great stuff there! Every new thing you describe about Chelsea makes her even more of a special and very hyper case! No wonder Lisa is so enamored! I also adore the fact that it's referred to as a relapse. It's something that shouldn't be done. It's discouraged. It might even be a crime. That makes it all the more satisfying when they really let loose! I shudder to imagine what it's like to be a hyper in this universe, always keeping yourself in check, you're like a ticking time bomb! Here's hoping Chelsea does well on her first day and that Lisa can work out those feelings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

love the hyper pussy stuff everyone needs more of that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdongstar@dongstar
I've been writing erotica for ten years under various guises. Most of my work is focused on the themes of growth, expansion, and ridiculous amounts of fluid. As Dongstar, my primary focus has been futanari, but I am equally at home with straight, gay, lesbian, giantess, goddes...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES