Chelsea's Final Year

Story Info
Chelsea enters her senior year with a new focus.
1.6k words
4.52
7.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chelsea was finally into her senior year after three years of being a multi sport athlete and head cheerleader she was looking forward to making the most of her last year at her little high school. Chelsea considered herself the dark haired version of the all American girl on her 18th birthday last week she was 5'6" 115 pounds and years of cheer and sports had toned her body to the point the boys in her class checked her out constantly and even some of the coaches too. She knew they wanted her and for her last year of high school she was going to enjoy being the object of their desire.

Coach Jackson was the object of her desire at the moment. The young new coach who arrived last year with his wife to the little town to start a coaching career in football had been tasked with helping out in the girls sports as well. Coach Jackson was an ex college football player that all the boys looked up too and all the girls swooned over with his chiseled body, dirty blond hair, and easy going smile and laugh. Mrs. Jackson her self a college cheerleader was a short petite blonde with D cup breast and all the boys newest fantasy. She was also the girls cheer coach and the times her husband had stopped in during practice Chelsea had caught him more than once checking her out while she was stretching and this year she had decided to give him his money's worth. Last night when he popped in after the boys football practice she played hurt at the end of practice to stay in the gym for a little one on one time while Coach helped her stretch out a tight muscle

She laid on her back while Coach lifted up her leg on his shoulder and she felt her shorts ride up and over her lace thong she had worn just for this occasion. She saw his eyes work down her leg to get a glimpse of her planned tease and she felt her self flood with wet desire at the reaction in his shorts. She reached up and grabbed his hand to show him it was in her inner thigh where she felt the pain and let her hand snag her shorts to give him a clearer picture of what she really wanted. She felt the power in his hands as his massaged the inside of her thigh to examine the injury and she almost almost came laying right there when the back of his hand brushed against her soaking wet thong. Mrs Jackson reappeared from the locker room to check on her and Chelsea hurried off to get changed while reassuring her that the tightness was stretched out.

Chelsea was the last one to leave the locker room and was almost out the gym when she decided she needed to reassure Mrs Jackson that she would be able to cheer tomorrow night at the football game. She made it just a few feet from the door to her office when she heard the unmistakable sound of a soft moan. Chelsea creeped forward the last few feet and peeked into the office to see her cheer coach sitting on the desk and Coach Jackson on his knees vigorously burying his tongue inside of his wife. Chelsea froze she had seen porn and just about every guy she had ever talked to had sent her photos and explained to her in detail what they planned for them to do but she has never seen it in person like this. Before she could back down the hall and leave her eyes went to Coach Jackson's massive cock he was stroking with his free left hand and she was transfixed on it. Of all the boys she had dated she had never seen a cock that big. It was easily as thick as a can of soda and half of it stretched out past the hand that earlier had been covering half her thigh.

She watched as Mrs Jackson pulled her shirt off and Chelsea had to admit that a body like that definitely was worthy of a husband like Coach Jackson. Mrs Jackson's breast were larger than Chelsea's but her body was a little softer than that of her 18 year old pupil. She heard Mrs Jackson tell her husband that she should be jealous of how worked up he got around Chelsea but he always fucked her so good after his cheer practice visits that she guessed she could live with the competition. Hearing that she was the inspiration for their carnal pleasure put Chelsea over the edge and she reached down and slid her hand between the still wet lace of her thong and her eager pussy and began slowly rubbing her clit.

She watched as Coach lifted his little blond wife up and laid her flat on the desk and stood between her legs with the massive tip of his cock resting between the lips of Mrs Jackson's dripping wet pussy. She watched him slide a finger between her lips with one hand and her back rise up in response while his free hand found her hard pink nipples and began to caress them. Chelsea heard her beg him to put it deep in her and fuck her. Instead he walked around the desk and leaned back her head and watched as Mrs Jackson took almost half of his massive cock down her throat.

Chelsea slipped a finger inside of herself while she worked her fingers over her stiffening nipples in the same way Coach was working them over his wife's while sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. She watched at Mrs Jackson fingered her own pussy while gripping her husbands cock with her other hand. Chelsea had never gave anyone head before and she stared in amazement at the scene. She watched her run her tongue over the tip of his swollen cock and saw coach close his eyes with pleasure while his young wife licked up all the precum she could manage that was leaking out of his swollen cock. She watched as he spun his wife around on the desk with his powerful arms and buried himself half way inside of her. She heard the moan of pleasure escape Mrs Jackson as she finally got what she wanted and she had to stifle a moan as she heard him tell her to fuck her like he wanted to fuck that little senior.

She watched as his cock slid in and out of his wife and she let her fingers match the same speed and rhythm he was using to fuck his wife. She heard the moans and bit back her own as she watched Mrs Jackson's head throw back as she came all over her husbands cock. Coach Jackson sat back on the bench beside the desk that Chelsea had sat on herself when visiting with her cheer coach and watched as Mrs Jackson straddled her husband with shaking legs. She looked on fixated as Mrs Jackson lowered herself down onto the rock hard cock and leaned back as Coach put one of her nipples into his mouth. Chelsea pinched her own nipple as Mrs Jackson begin to slowly slide up and down the bulging cock. Coach slid his hands under his wife's ass and begin to pick her up and down faster onto his cock till he had it fully buried inside of his wife and she heard her moan through another jealousy inducing orgasm.

Chelsea felt herself getting close to her own orgasm as she watched her muscle ridden Coach stand up from the bench and with a perfect view of his ripped abs saw his dripping wet cock be guided into Mrs Jackson's mouth with a gentle hand on the back of her head. Chelsea was now fucking her self as hard as she ever had with her fingers eagerly plunging into her wet pussy while her other hand ran over her breast. The motion must have caught his eye through the cracked door into the darkened hall because he looked up from his wife's eager blow job onto Chelsea's half naked body enjoying the show. Chelsea froze but Coach Jackson never even flinched he stood there with his big dick half way down his wife's throat and let his eyes going over Chelsea's body.

She wanted him to watch her cum and her fingers went back her wetness she saw him grab the back of his wife's head and tell her don't stop but she knew he was speaking to her not his wife. Chelsea could feel she was about to cum and Coach Jackson must have seen it in her face because he told his wife good girl before he pulled his cock out and let out a stream of cum Chelsea had only seen in porn before then. Chelsea came also at the sight of the huge cock covering Mrs Jackson in a thick load of cum the sight of her large breast with cum dripping of her nipples sent Chelsea over the top and she had a series of orgasms that shot through her in waves like she had never felt before her knees went weak and she tried her best to stifle the moan that escaped her lips and she prayed went unnoticed.

Chelsea quickly fixed her clothes and left the gym forgetting all about her earlier lie of a tight muscle and with a newfound assurance that her senior year was going to be filled with excitement.