Chelsea's Time to Shine

Story Info
Chelsea takes a gamble for a chance at immortality.
3.1k words
1.5
4.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2nd Edition

Molly, a short young woman with long dark hair. Her face was quite heavily layered with make-up, with brown eyes and a fair build, blessed with curvy athletic legs. She wore a black flowing shirt and padded grey winter leggings with trainers.

Her tight grey leggings were filled with a rare and powerful component, a warm, mushy bolognese mixed with a spaghetti-like substance.

Its origin was unknown, but it was well known for being far more substantial than any other component of the time. It was highly infectious and could form long and powerful tendrils with its spaghetti.

Making some very eager to get a hold of it, if they could overpower Molly, that is, needing to act much faster than she would to avoid her power attacks.

Molly was in the stockroom of a shoe shop, going about her regular human job sorting through all the unboxed shoes, then shelving them ready for tomorrow.

Chelsea, her fellow slaver co-worker. Average height with long flowing brown hair and the girl next door sort of body, reasonably skinny overall. She wore a white lace top and a T-shirt underneath, with a pair of pale blue jeans and sporty trainers. She had shining blue eyes and a wide, cheerful smile.

She's had her foam Component for many years; as creamy and smooth as it was on her skin, she craved more. She wanted a component far more significant to fill her jeans, seeing as every time she had tried to gain anything with her foam, she was easily knocked back down again by rivals, stopping her dead in her tracks and barely escaping with her life whenever she tried.

Thankfully, Molly had fallen right into her hands, having only joined the shop a few months ago. Allowing her ample time to get as close to her as possible in the hopes of learning how to overpower her.

Chelsea was out front on the shop floor. She waited patiently as the last customer in the shop browsed through a vast selection of shoes.

She took a deep breath as the last customer glanced over. Chelsea gave them a warm smile, hoping they would leave soon. She thought to herself.

"Come on! I don't have much time... Molly finishes soon." Briefly sliding her phone from her pocket to check the time.

Some minutes later, the last customer headed for the door. Chelsea followed behind with the keys in her hand. As soon as the customer had left, she closed the doors, locking them quickly and turning back to face the stockroom. "Right... keep it together. Here we go." She thought to herself. Chelsea strode across the shop floor and approached the stockroom door, being as quiet as possible as she entered.

"Molly, could you come give me a hand quick?" she asked, moving further in to hide behind a row of tall shelving units as she waited for Molly.

"Yeah, sure", she replied plainly, flicking her long dark hair aside as she finished putting the last unboxed shoe away, then climbed down from a ladder to go and find Chelsea. As she passed through several rows of shelves, she could sense something wasn't right.

As Molly neared where she hid, Chelsea focused her power springing out from behind the shelves, swinging out her hand out at Molly. An unseen force propelled Molly back against the wall. Slamming her into the wall and causing the surface to crack, dropping to the floor like a ragdoll.

Unsure if she had already won, Chelsea waited to see if Molly moved; before long, she did. Chelsea held out her hand, crushing one of the shelves above Molly and bringing it down upon her head.

Molly covered her face as she noticed the shelves coming down on her. After a moment, she pulled herself upright and quickly launched all the debris around her at Chelsea.

Chelsea dove out of the way, her legs taking quite a beating as the debris rushed past her, ripping her clothes and cutting into her skin. Molly scrambled back to her feet.

"Chels, you stupid bitch. Just the mistake I've been waiting for!" She hissed, brushing the dust off her clothes and picking splinters from her skin. Molly scanned the room with her mind, sensing Chelsea's presence nearby. Her rare bolognese component gave her astounding regenerative abilities, allowing all her cuts and bruises to heal much faster than other slavers.

"Don't play fucking chicken with me! I'm gonna catch you!" snapped Molly. Chelsea remained silent and out of sight; darting between more shelves, she released a discharge of energy at Molly. It narrowly missed her as she ducked out of its path.

Upon returning to her feet, she tracked the energy blast's origin and threw a massive pulse of air in that direction, catching Chelsea off guard and throwing her to the floor as the shelves around her came down.

Molly built up a charge of force lightning in her hand quickly and unleashed it upon Chelsea whilst she lay on the floor. Chelsea began to scream as the force lightning enveloped her; it sent a massive, painful charge of electrical energy through every part of her body.

She twitched and spasmed on the floor, helpless to resist until she managed to flick her wrist towards Molly, sending a few flares of Molly's own force lightning back at her, hitting her in the shoulder, causing her to break her focus. This allowed Chelsea to quickly scramble to her feet and dive behind one of the broken shelves.

Molly cursed as she almost dropped to her knees in pain. Chelsea knew she didn't have enough power to win against Molly in a one-on-one battle, but she still had a plan. Why wait to collect more power when you can simply use their own powers against them?

"I've been waiting for you to do something stupid like this, Chelsea. I knew I should've infected you!" yelled Molly angrily, waiting for Chelsea to make a move.

Chelsea didn't respond; she dashed from behind the broken shelf and into Molly's firing line. Molly instantly thrust her hand out, sending a massive stream of force lightning towards Chelsea.

Chelsea was almost overwhelmed by it, but she stood firm and caught the lightning in her hands, diverting it straight back at Molly. Molly had no time to react and was hit with the full force of her own lightning, almost killing her; she was sent flying back into the wall. As she hit the wall, several of her bones broke on impact, including one of her shoulder blades.

Molly lay completely unconscious on the floor; the force lightning had slightly scared her face and hands. Chelsea had also been physically deformed by the power of lightning, massively scarring the side of her face and a lot of her lower body.

Chelsea was a complete mess, her hair knotted and wild, her clothes torn and bloodstained. She could feel her back bleeding still. Her white top was soaked with blood.

She leaned forward for a few moments, breathing heavily as she tried her best to handle the pain. Her face was mostly numb from the lightning attacks, but everything else hurt especially her back. Chelsea focused her powers again. This time, she pulled all the debris out of her back, suppressing a scream as she did.

Once finished, she stood back up and slowly headed towards Molly. She kneeled next to her and looked at her shapely body for a few moments.

"So cocky... And yet, still so weak, the entire world could have been yours, but instead, here you are, wasting your time. Soon, all that Spaghetti will be mine." She giggled, pulling a bracelet from her pocket and sliding it onto Molly's wrist before activating her own, teleporting the both of them off to Chelsea's hideout.

****

A while later, Molly awoke in a well-lit room. She was lying on her back, bound tightly to a table by her wrists and ankles. Now that she was awake, her wounds slowly began to heal. Molly tried to look around the room, but she was tightly pinned down to the table, making it very hard to move.

Chelsea was still wounded and scarred from the fight. Her wounds healed very slowly; it would be some time before the bleeding stopped.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing??" barked Molly, pulling at the restraints.

"Taking from you all the power you're wasting... And then putting it to good use," said Chelsea, looking at the console. Her fingers danced over the controls, readying her machine for the transfer process.

Chelsea approached Molly with several extraction tubes with hooked latches on their ends, each linked to a large pump at the side of the room. She began inserting them into the top of Molly's leggings, feeding them in all the way so they could slurp up as much of Molly's Bolognese as possible.

Once in, the tubes hooked themselves to the inside of Molly's leggings, digging in just enough to prevent them from being pulled out. However, should Molly attempt to do so, the hooked barbs would tear through her leggings, making it impossible to contain her component.

"Don't you dare! Don't you fucking dare!" Snapped Molly. She felt Chelsea sliding the tubes into her leggings. Her spaghetti quickly reacted, trying to defend itself as it wrapped around the pipes tightly, trying to block them up or push them out. But as soon as they did, she felt her leggings straining as the barbs threatened to puncture them.

"Oh, Molly, you have no idea how long I've been waiting for this... You're so powerful, and yet it's all so wasted. You could be ruling the universe by now. You could have all that spaghetti in the trousers of every living being, but no..." said Chelsea as she slowly circled Molly.

"Ha! Assuming power over a planet isn't easy, you know... You haven't got a fucking clue! Fucking peasant!" laughed Molly, giving Chelsea a disgusted glare. As Chelsea backed away, Molly started to worry.

"She's really going to do this... She can't. She'll kill me!" She thought to herself, becoming more and more uneasy.

"I know, and unlike you, I'd already have control by now, but sadly, I don't have your kind of power until today..." said Chelsea confidently, grabbing another set of tubes attached to the contraption. She slid them through the top of her jeans and into her underwear, standing next to the console as she made her final preparations.

Molly took a deep breath, realising that Chelsea had no intention of backing down. "Wait, Chelsea, please... don't do this... please! If you let me go, I'll give you enough foam to fill your jeans permanently, more power than you can ever want, I promise!" begged Molly desperately.

Chelsea laughed, switching on her contraption and starting the pumps. Molly strained painfully as she felt the bolognese inside her leggings beginning to be sucked out.

"Nah, it's too late to plead with me, Molls..." said Chelsea, taking a deep breath as she waited for Molly's bolognese to reach her.

"Please, no! Don't do this!" screamed Molly, thrashing as the restraints violently. Chelsea watched as Molly's leggings rippled slightly, seeing the tubes coming out of them start to fill as it made its way over to her.

Suddenly, Chelsea gasped, feeling the juices of Molly's bolognese start to leak from the tubes into her jeans. Shortly after, a thick mixture of bolognese and spaghetti burst from the pipes and into her knickers.

Chelsea cooed as the spaghetti mixture started to fill her knickers. She wriggled slightly as she felt the warm, moist bolognese oozing between her crotch, gradually filling up her knickers.

The spaghetti wrapped around her legs and thighs as it entered her trousers. The bolognese was already starting to bond with her, allowing Chelsea to remove Molly's control and influence over it.

Chelsea's arse began to expand, her hips filling out as bolognese dripped through her underwear, spilling out into her jeans and down her slender legs.

Digging her hands into her hair as she felt her lower body grow, her jeans rippled subtly as the denim stretched.

With the bolognese oozing down her thighs, she could feel the thick, slimy spaghetti strands oozing through her jeans, around her legs and thighs as it took hold of her.

Her butt gradually expanded, becoming as big as Molly's was, her pale blue jeans becoming taut and smooth.

Chelsea now let out even bigger moans of orgasmic pleasure, holding her arms out to her sides and looking up at the ceiling, allowing the pleasure to consume her.

She could feel her control over the bolognese component getting stronger. So much power and energy flowed through her body, nothing compared to what her Foam had.

Her Foam component began merging with the bolognese and its juices, increasing her hold over it as they became hybridised. The warm bolognese became a whiter creamy mush shrouding her slimy spaghetti.

"Oh, Molly! Thank you! It's so warm and mushy... N-ng, yes!" Chelsea cried orgasmically. The pumps worked away, wheezing and huffing as they continued sucking the bolognese and its spaghetti from Molly's sagging leggings.

Molly screamed in unbearable agony, unable to do anything to fight back or resist the transfer. Soon, it would be too late for her to reverse the process, as Chelsea stripped her control over the bolognese. Molly thrashed painfully, groaning as she felt her legs shrinking. There was so much pain it made it impossible for her to focus whatever was left of her power.

Molly's leggings became loose and baggy as more and more of her component was sucked out. Her plump curves disappeared as Chelsea grew bigger, her powers quickly withering away as she lost control of her component.

As she continued trying to break free, she felt her arms getting weak as her enhanced strength faded away.

Instead, Chelsea now stood before her with a full and thick lower body, her jeans looking tighter as the bolognese filled her out, fattening her lower body up as all its dimensions grew, improving her already sexy physique.

The material of her jeans stretched to accommodate the vast amount of warm, moist bolognese squeezed inside.

She felt so comfortable and relaxed as the warm and moist feeling had now spread to every single part of her legs and arse, up and around her thighs and hips as well.

Molly began to lose consciousness; the pain was so overwhelming she could no longer cope. Suddenly, she stopped screaming and went limp. The transfer process sped up considerably now that Molly was no longer resisting it.

The spaghetti continued to leave Molly's leggings and settle inside Chelsea's warm, tight jeans, its long, slimy strands wrapped around her legs and thighs comfortably, going all the way down to her ankles as it took up its new home.

Chelsea gasped and wailed loudly, her body trembling as she neared an intense climax. She dropped to her knees, gasping blissfully.

Her jeans continued to stretch as the bolognese forced its way into her bulging trousers. Her butt had become immense, more prominent than ever before, with killer thighs and broad, strong hips to match.

So much energy flowed through her body; her powers were now more extraordinary than they had ever been with her foam. Chelsea continued to gasp and moan. The tubes continued to slurp up the bolognese, with many more gallons of the warm, squishy mixture left to drain.

After a few more blissful minutes, Chelsea looked back to view her newly stuffed arse, filled with warm moist bolognese and slimy spaghetti. She bit her lips seductively, kneeling on the floor for a while, enjoying the intense and overwhelming power and energy flowing through her entire body.

The pumps began hissing faster as the last of the bolognese oozed from Molly's baggy leggings, pushing the last few gallons into Chelsea's massively swollen jeans.

Chelsea trembled as her climax finally came. She wailed blissfully, gasping intensely as she came into her new bolognese component, completing the transfer and securing her newfound powers safely inside her bulging jeans.

After taking a few heavy sighs of relief, she took a few moments to gather herself before she tried to climb to her feet slowly. She gasped again as the feeling of so much packed inside her jeans felt so incredible; she groped her arse tightly, squeezing her thick, firm cheeks.

Everything was held in perfectly. Her butt was large, tight and beautifully plump. Chelsea walked over to a mirror and checked herself out, groping her arse again and running her hand down her wonderfully shapely legs, all packed full of warm and mushy bolognese.

"O-oh, this is just perfect. I love the shape and the size! So beautiful! N-ng, fuck!" giggled Chelsea. She turned to face Molly, gazing blissfully at her helpless archenemy.

Chelsea glanced back at the console quickly, flicking her wrist towards it. The controls responded and soon shut down all the pumps, which promptly went quiet and still. Chelsea pulled the tubes out of her trousers, needing to use some force to do so as her jeans were much tighter than before. Leaving the pipes to hang as she gathered herself, giving a satisfied sigh.

Molly suddenly gasped, whimpering as she saw Chelsea in front of her. She could sense with what little power she had that Chelsea had succeeded in stealing the Bolognese and spaghetti component from her. Molly knew she couldn't do a single thing to fight back. Her powers were gone, her energy burnt out.

"Suits me far better than you, wouldn't you agree??" giggled Chelsea playfully. Molly didn't say a word. She lay strapped to the table, whimpering and crying because of the lingering pain of the transfer and the agony of defeat.

"Nothing to say?? Don't you want to pledge your undying loyalty to me... Or have I already damaged you too much??" said Chelsea, tired of Molly's silent and pathetic submission; she stepped closer. Grabbing hold of Molly's throat tightly

The field of white light rushed towards Chelsea, being rapidly absorbed into her body. Chelsea began to orgasm again as she consumed the last of Molly's power and life force, draining her of everything. Molly continued to cry and scream in unbearable pain as her body quickly started to turn old, fragile and grey with extreme age.

Her soft brown hair turned grey and stringy. Her skin became wrinkled and saggy, and her eyes started to lose their shine of life until soon she fell quiet. Then she fell limp and cold. The last of her life force was now part of Chelsea, being used to increase her power a little further.

Chelsea calmed down from the brief orgasm she had from feeding on Molly. Now, there was no way for this to be undone. Chelsea was now the new host of the Bolognese spaghetti component.

Now it was time to enjoy her new figure, being more hourglass-shaped than she was before. The world would soon be at her fingertips!