All Comments on 'Chemical Brilliance'

by Croctden

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very well written!

Funny to say this, but I actually enjoyed the plot! The science fiction fan in me approved. The sex scenes were good and hot, with great characterization of a smug master and spirited subs.

hisemeraldhisemeraldover 19 years ago
Wonderful!

Another great story! Really original, I liked it alot. Great job on this one too. I have to agree that the characterization of the MAster and subs is excellent. I loved that he's too arrogant for any of them to really like very much even while they are completely dependent on him.

Catie

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
whoa

I liked the story but ... I wish for a sequel. I would like to see that sick fuck get his. Maybe a brilliant chem student who reverses it and frees this girl, and by the way ? mind control is ... turning her into a robot. Sarah

cathywillcathywillalmost 19 years ago
Terrific Story

I'm not sure if he got what he deserves or she got what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Pretty fucked up

I really don't know what to think, it is quite revolting what this sick fuck is doing to these woman. I was disgusted when i started to get the jist of the plot. However, i could not stop reading it. I was still quite intrigued. The characters have depth and the story was very well written. It would not have gotten as much as my 4 were it not for your unmistakable talent in writing. I still don't know what to think but there you have it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not Bad...

The plot was very well constructed, and the characters excellently drawn. My tepid response comes from two things, however. First, and this was the weightier factor, the story could have used editing. I had to stop several times and guess what word was being used as there were a number of misspellings and typos. Second, and this didn't affect my rating, it just reflects a personal take, this generally isn't my kind of story. It is a testament to the quality of the characters and plot that I made it through, and what's more, wanted to make it through. I couldn't stop reading. However, to echo a previous poster... I would like to see a sequel where this asshole gets his.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Spell-check please

Great idea for a story. It's really hot! But the number of spelling mistakes really interfered with my enjoyment, as it was sometimes hard to tell what was meant. Maybe get an editor next time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome story

Love the predicament she is in!

Can you write 1 about a group of lesbians that put a straightgirl in the same kind of predicament? (orgasm denial-predicament)

Can be a scifi-setting or fantasy setting (like this, someone/girls with special ability) or maybe a (more) real setting (gang of lesbians T&D-bang a dominant homofobic bitch like a week long)?

Or something like that?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous