Chemical Concocktion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hypnopup
hypnopup
287 Followers

At the end of school that day, she again came to hang out in my classroom. I closed my classroom door and took her into my backroom. She was blushing furiously again, but was also clearly trying to show off her luscious body to me. I touched her arm, meaning it as a fatherly gesture, but her nipples immediately jutted into view. She looked up at me while licking her lips. She had that hungry look. She looked so gorgeous... so hot. No! This was just that meek little girl I had befriended. She was just growing up and becoming a woman. I couldn't take advantage of that!

I started to explain that I found her feelings flattering, but that it was impossible for me to become involved with a student. Her eyes met mine and she started to cry. I gave her a brief platonic hug. I only wanted to reassure her... but she started to cling onto me, pressing her now curvy body against mine.

"Beth, no... this is wrong" I began, but she started to grind herself against me.

"I... I love you. Ever since that day when I became a flag-girl, I realized that I love you, that I... I need you. I can't help it". Tears started down her face as her pelvis rocked against my thigh. She wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her nose in my chest.

I could hear her inhaling my scent in long deep inhalations. I fought my urges. She was so hot... so inviting...

I looked down at her and met her eyes. She had that sparkly look in her eyes again. In a rush, she stood on her tiptoes and pulled her lips up to mine. She kissed me with a quick peck on the lips.

I could feel her body spasm under my hands as I tried to push her away. She tried to kiss me again, but I turned my face away. She started to kiss my neck. She was dry-humping me now.

"Oh... oh please. Please. I can't stop myself. I need you. I love you. I... I..."

Her body started to thrum against me. I realized that she was actually having contractions. Oh my god, I thought, she was going to orgasm!

I turned to face her as I pushed her away, but she clung tenaciously to me. She kissed me again, a longer peck that blossomed into an open mouthed kiss.

I succeeded into pushing her away. One of her hands went up and down her neck as she stared at me hungrily. The other one reached out to me. I backed away from her.

"Beth, you need to leave. Now. You don't know how much I want this, but I can't. It's wrong". Tears again streamed down her cheeks.

"Please", she begged. "I'll do anything for you. I love you. I've never felt this way before. It's so strong... I know you're the one for me. I can't control myself... please don't push me away".

She fell to her knees and grasped onto my legs... begging.

"I'll leave, I need to do what you say... I'll do whatever you say, but please don't send me away". She was sobbing now, but I could still hear her taking huge inhalations, as if she were trying to suck in my scent. Her hand reached up and started to massage my crotch.

Her eyes met mine again, her face set with several conflicting emotions. Lust, sadness, desperation, and what was that... was it love? These emotions were warring across her face. I reach down and went to lift her up, but she took my hand and placed it on her breast. I could feel her hardened nipple under my palm. I could feel her body thrumming again and I knew she was orgasming.

It all clicked in my head. This was all too unnatural. This was not just some school-girl crush. It had to have been the potion. Nothing else could explain her body's sudden development, her sudden change in demeanor and personality around me, or her body quaking from an orgasm so quickly or so easily

"Oh, god"... she panted. "I never felt anything like that before. Whenever I touch you... whenever I smell you... it... makes me... makes me..." She was taking shuddering breaths, her face burying itself in my crotch as she had a second orgasm. Her hands wrapped around me as she tried to pull me to the floor.

I couldn't help myself. I'm only human. To have a young woman, an incredibly hot and horny woman throw themselves at you like she was at me... well, no man could resist such an onslaught. Part of me railed against it. I didn't want to get fired. I really didn't want to hurt Beth or use her in any way... but, this was my fantasy made reality. I never stood a chance.

I went to the floor with her, she was kissing me long and hard. She had admitted to me a long time ago to me that she had never been kissed, but she was quickly showing an aptitude for it. She was kissing my mouth and all over my face and neck. Her hands roamed over my body, rubbing my crotch. She tried to open my fly and lower my pants, but she was so excited that she couldn't. She continued to orgasm. I had never known a woman to orgasm so easily.

I started to put my hand down the front of her pants, and she quickly yanked as hard as could, wiggling her hips to free her jeans. She didn't even try to unbutton or unzip them, so gone in her lust. I popped the button on her jeans just in time... I heard their seams tearing as she pulled her pants down with all her strength.

I kissed one of her nipples through her shirt resulting in her pelvis starting to bob up and down as she orgasmed again. She kicked off her pants. I reached up and touched her pussy.

She was beyond soaked. It was almost as if her pussy inhaled my fingers. The walls of her vagina were so wet that they were almost frictionless. So smooth. She had me so excited that I thought I was going to climax myself.

I pulled down my pants, while her hands sought out my member. I got my pants off and she latched onto my hardened dick and started to pull it towards her waiting snatch.

The head of my penis slipped into her. She was so tight. I tried to go slow so I wouldn't hurt her, but she was humping against me, trying to pull me deeper. I could feel resistance, but it didn't stop her. She was biting my neck, pulling at my buttocks, and suddenly I could feel something give and she pulled me inside of her.

She was orgasming all around me. Her contractions were so strong I couldn't tell if I was orgasming or if it was her. Our sensations blended together.

I managed to hold off though. The contractions were hers and not mine. I pulled out, barely in time and ejaculated over both of us.

I was a shaky mess. She was looking at me reverently.

"I'm yours. I love you. I need you. I need to do what you say. I'm all yours". I could still feel her body give off an occasional thrum... almost as if she were having mini-orgasms. Her eyes closed, her body still slowly writhing as she dropped off into unconsciousness.

It was hard for me to think. My brain felt fuzzy after such a hard climax. Was it really the potion? I couldn't imagine her blossoming so fast and I certainly couldn't imagine her acting this way with me naturally. It had to have been, but how to test and confirm it? I had saved my notes, but they were far from complete. It'd be next to impossible to recreate the potion exactly as it was. Why had I thrown out all the samples!

These were my thoughts as I lay on the floor of my backroom with an incredibly sexy, half-naked 18 year old girl sprawled out next to me, still nuzzling against me despite appearing unconscious. I looked over at her beautiful form and noticed behind her... her flagstaff and flag under the back counter. The flag that had been drenched with my formula....

Obviously, some experiments were going to be needed.

hypnopup
hypnopup
287 Followers
12