All Comments on 'Chemistry Girl Ch. 01'

by happyboy1980

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TrackDogTrackDog8 months ago

More! More!! More!!!

SomeDamnedDudeSomeDamnedDude8 months ago

I second the More, More, More sentiment. This is a great story. There seemed to be a few minor issues with word omissions in sentences, nothing that a proofreader couldn't fix. Chapter 2 Brother-Sister full on wild sex, Chapter 3 Lisa tells Mr. Thompson about the accident and they damage more lab equipment as he is overcome by the lust generated by the hyper pheromones induced by the mysterious blue liquid. Handling test tubes with unknown substances explains her need for a massive project to pull her grade up to a C-, I think it will be an A+ after their lab lust explosion.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I stopped reading when it took Lisa an hour to get home from school. I just couldn’t take any more of your drivel. If English is your native tongue, it doesn’t show. Your misuse of common phrases and lack of editing and proofreading make it difficult to follow your storyline. Take a creative writing class and find someone with a good grasp of the English language to proofread your stories.

ereaderlereaderl6 months ago

Hmm, so Samantha became Sarah.. This shows a lack of proofreading. There are tons of others on this site that would gladly help you edit this. I think it is a great premise and look forward to where it might go. Keep writing, but get some help with the editing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhappyboy1980@happyboy1980
I am just trying to write interesting stuff that would help readers relax. I've been uploading here on and off but I'll try to make regularly monthly updates whenever I update my non-adult stories. I'll be branching out into some adult fanfic on this site so fingers-crossed. I...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES