Cheri an Introduction to the Writer

Story Info
Ending with my cute toes curling, body shaking with pleasure.
872 words
4.83
1.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoyed writing them usually ending with my cute toes curling, body shaking with pleasure, exploding in an earth shattering orgasm. Life is not perfect and neither are my stories, they are dirty, unashamed, unedited, baring blemishes and all, bare. They are not a legal brief constructed so every word is perfect, every common in the right place, edited ten times. My tumbling out style of writing comes from emotion, desire, a longing, sexual desire, fun erotica, fantasy. My stories come spilling out of me full of lust, raw energy, with no filter, a friend confessing to you. I'm not looking for perfection in my writing, I'm purging my mind, there is a hint of truth in most of them like a journal but some are just fantasy or things I wish I had done or tried when I had the chance.

Lost Opportunity, my pen name, refers to all those times I missed the signals, failed to take the leap, didn't recognize or understand what others were feeling/wanting, just didn't go far enough from my own hang ups and fears. I've learned in my thirty years to say yes, to take a chance, make a move, have no regrets, take chances, even if I fail or are rebuffed, even those that don't work out or even when they hurt how do I know if I don't try? Life is short enjoy the ride. The smell & sounds of sex filling the room, lust and desire running our minds in a ancient primal dance of love, sex & fun. I'm Cheryle "Cheri" an Irish Catholic, Attorney, Singer-Songwriter 30year old bi-sexual woman, 5'2" 107lbs., with blue eyes and long red hair. cute little feet a heart shaped ass, and the cutest red pubes-💋

My musical taste are wide and varied, folk, country, rock, blues, punk, grunge, Playing my guitar, singing, performing for an audience always leaves me with soaking wet panties. I always thought it was the performing but have come to understand it is more about the music, the sounds and how they make me feel, a note, a beat, a perfect harmony. Auralism is a sexual fetish, defined as sexual arousal or excitement caused by sound, This sound can be music, voices, or the natural sounds of sex. How this looks, though, can vary from person to person. People that are specifically aroused by sounds are practicing mindful sensuality without even realizing it. A study from the Kinsey Institute at Indiana University suggests that the euphoria you experience while enjoying music is triggered by the same brain chemical "dopamine" that gives humans pleasurable feelings associated with sex, food, and recreational drugs. Dopamine in the nigrostriatal tract influences motor activity; in the mesolimbic tract it activates numerous motivated behaviors, including copulation; in the medial preoptic area (MPOA) it controls genital reflexes, copulatory patterns, and specifically sexual motivation.

Music seems like it as always been a part of my life, from a very young age singing along to the old rock and roll songs of my parents and older brothers and sisters. My musical taste are wide and varied, folk, bluegrass, country, rock, blues, punk, grunge, Playing my guitar, singing, performing always leaves me with soaking wet panties. I always thought it was the performing but have come to realize it is more about the music and how it makes me feel, a note, a beat, a cord, the perfect harmony.

Music helped me heal after my abusive relationship with Lisa finally ended, helped be get back on my feet. To become a social animal again, paying and performing at clubs or bars around town even going to music festivals again. Music gave me confidence and strength much like writing stories on LIT does.

The idea of music as a healing influence which could affect health and behavior is as least as old as the writings of Aristotle and Plato. After World War I and World War II when community musicians of all types, both amateur and professional, went to Veterans hospitals around the country to play for the thousands of veterans suffering both physical and emotional trauma from the wars. The patients' notable physical and emotional responses to music led the doctors and nurses to request the hiring of musicians by the hospitals. It was soon evident that the hospital musicians needed some prior training before entering the facility and so the demand grew for a college curriculum. The first music therapy degree program in the world was founded at Michigan State University in 1944.

We have reach the crescendo, the finally, a great harmony, a wall of sound. So I'll end with I love chatting with others on Lit about writing or just getting to know each other, sex or creating a fantasy world together, sitting with my laptop in lace panties and my old Depauw University tee shirt. I know my place in the world I'm a bright, articulate, well educated, highly paid attorney but here I'm free to be me a redhead slut. I joined LIT about year ago on a journey of discovery I hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I did writing them. Cheri