All Comments on 'Cherry Blossoms and Hellfire Ch. 04'

by charmscale

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
KBiiKBiiabout 4 years ago
Being a "Chosen" seems to be a curse

I do like how you've been developing the whole "Chosen of the Sun" moniker, and what it actually means. It seems from this chapter that they are not looked upon favorably by the world, with Blossom having to go to great lengths to hide such an identity, and a previous holder of the title having to go straight into exile after becoming one. Though it seems when one "Ascends" it's not pleasant for those around them.

What's also interesting is that Blossom definitely doesn't know the full extent of his power or is unsure of the full effects on others, as evidenced by what happened with Charok and how he pretty much rewrote his identity and gave him more human emotions, which he seemed surprised by. But it is adorable seeing Charok struggle to come to the realization of how much he cares for Blossom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercharmscale@charmscale
Check out my patreon account at https://www.patreon.com/charmscale I enjoy hearing from my readers, but I'm having issues receiving emails from literotica. If you want to email me, my Gmail is charmscale.