All Comments on 'Cherry Blossoms and Hellfire Ch. 05'

by charmscale

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
KBiiKBiiabout 4 years ago
The feels...

Another chapter without sex, yet I was captivated throughout the narrative. You set up some very dramatic moments in the battles, first against the other demon that needed Blossom to use more of his power to defeat, and then especially upon meeting the mercenaries and realizing that the initial opponent was a Chosen and someone who could have potentially killed Charok too.

I liked the scene around the table and the embarrassing revelation of how Blossom had Charok under his control, which also happened to jog Storm's memory of having actually encountered Blossom before. And Charok's acceptance that Blossom toally owns him is :D

And then was completely blown away by Blossom's past of how he became a Chosen. It was interesting how you framed being a Chosen requiring an act of heroism and courage, and then followed that up with just what happened. It was painful reading what happened, and then realizing Blossom spent 4 years working and planning to take action. Looking forward to seeing how they'll react to his story. Though I'm still curious as to why Blossom got into prostitution to begin with, and what circumstances made that necessary, especially since there's some implications about his mother as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Can’t wait for the next part

Really nice! I love your stories! Can’t wait for the next chapter! I just love Blossom!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercharmscale@charmscale
Check out my patreon account at https://www.patreon.com/charmscale I enjoy hearing from my readers, but I'm having issues receiving emails from literotica. If you want to email me, my Gmail is charmscale.