All Comments on 'Cherry Heartbreak'

by DevlinCarnate

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
johsunjohsunover 2 years ago

yuck ... and yet I couldn't not read it. At first it was sort of a mystery, who was the Cherry Heartbreak. But pretty soon I suspected the friend. I guess you wrote it so that the reader would. Still I had to find out for sure. The actual scat stuff was repulsive, but you'd crafted an intriguing plot, to intriguing for me to stop reading, in spite of the grossness. I've got to think that the friend was a little psycho to be intruding into her friends love life but then again, how many of us have seen a friend hook up with the wrong person and wanted to do something about it.

.

I think the part that made me laugh was near the end when we found out that it was hair pulling Tommy waiting with his mouth fixed open, and she asked, "can I go first'. I guess she wasn't so different from her friend after all.

Good story, five thumbs up in spite of the gross parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A masterpiece! One of the best scat stories I've ever read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevlinCarnate@DevlinCarnate
I am a stranger in a strange land. I came to realize many of my fetishes through erotic fiction and hoped I could give something back. Please note that the stories under the Fetish category are very strong fetish (toilet games) and are not for everybody. Please stay away ...