Cherry Locked Chapter 1

Story Info
Billionaire & Filthy Virgin.
1.9k words
4
5k
7

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 01/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sugar & Spice

I kick off my shoes after a long day serving drinks at the country club. I groan and reach down to press on the red areas of my feet. Damn it...I need new shoes...or I need to stop standing for so long. I'm sure they're swollen. I close the hotel room door, which is where I live since it's closer to my job and cuts rent in half. $30 a night beats $950 any day. That's not even including bills.

At my last place, a one-room apartment, my rent was $1250. I'm saving $350, which is nice. I can use it on necessities. I even save transportations fees by walking to the club, which is five miles away. I don't mind the morning exercise to keep my stomach flat.

I stride barefoot on wood floors, wincing each time they flop. My soles are killing me! I open a glass door of a shower-tub combo in a white bathroom. Then I lean to clog the tub and run cool water. I turn to the vanity, where a bowl sink and tall mirror are.

An olive-skinned, blonde-haired, blue-eyed girl stares back at me in the mirror. Hmm...I'm breaking out. I move closer to examine the pimples all over my forehead. "Ugh! I need to cut out sugar." My light voice pouts, then sighs. My hands open a bottom cabinet on the vanity to retrieve Epsom salt. My fingers curl up the bottom of the high-waisted jeans I have on. I walk back to the tub and pour the salt in.

I sit on the wide ledge and swing my feet over to submerge them into the steaming water. I exhale in pleasure. Ahh...that's so much better! A buzz from my back pocket makes me smirk. I slide it out, face unlock my phone, and click on Tinder. Nine messages wait. I reply to each.

Your eyes are so big and beautiful😍Thank you, I'm flattered.

Are you free tonight?😈- No, I'm not free tonight. I just got back from work. I'm exhausted.

You're so fucking hot🥵. I wonder how much hotter you can make me🙈

Hello beautiful❤️can we FaceTime? - Maybe tomorrow.

Hi there, how's your night going? I hope it's as fine as you - Lol, nice pickup. My night was busy. How's yours?

I want you in my bed - I want to suckle your nipples😋

Can I ask you something? - Sure, what is it?

Bring that pussy, baby; you'll love what I'll do to it😏. - I hope that's not all talk...

Hi, I'm Mark. What are you looking for on here? - Hi, I'm Madison. I'm looking to sext. What about you?

I rub my sore back as I view 3k matches and swipe right on a dozen. Each of the guys are Cali 10s and could even be models. But I know looks don't always mean the guy will be the one. Hot guys are sluts....man whores, not husband material.

They're good to toy with and nice to look at, but that wears off after a while. Beautiful men don't seem to settle down until they've sown their oats as much as possible. I need someone who's hubby material. I'm not dumb. I know I won't find that on Tinder. I'm just on the app to pass the time while I wait for Mr. Right.

Some people think men don't want virgins. But I think men find it hotter than any fast girl or cam girl. Judging by all the men in my inbox, which has to be close to one hundred, I found that this surprises and arouses them. I haven't had one guy get turned off; instead, they wonder how tight I am. I love telling them I'm completely untouched. No insertion of any kind has gone inside me. Sex toys aren't for everyone.

Some guys ask if I don't have experience, then how would I be good at sex? I study technique books for erotic positions...both for the body and mouth. Their stunned replies always amuse me. I guess they think virgins are still living in the 1950s. They probably think I don't masturbate...I do. I'm not entirely insane!

All I know is that I won't be unprepared. Whoever my future husband is will be screaming on our wedding night. And yes, the honeymoon will be traditional. No sex beforehand...yet fooling around will be allowed.

In the morning, I wake with my hair all over my head and the sheets in a twist around my body. The alarm from my phone blares the air-raid siren. The only sound that works for me. I shower with watermelon body wash and rinse my hair with it too. I'm sure to use feminine soap thoroughly and even squat to get the hard-to-reach places. I scrub and rinse myself three times, then bend to do the same below. The setting of the showerhead is on sprinkler mode to line my butt crack, much like douching without the ball tool.

I wash the suds from my hair, flip it back, then get out. I take two towels from a rack and wrap one around my head, then one around my breast. Breasts that are a 24b cup, I'd like them bigger and higher. This is one of my flaws. If only I had money to throw away on my insecurities. The FaceTime tone vibrates my phone. I rush to the counter and read the screen. Who is JohnnyB, and why is he FaceTiming me?

I ignore it and dress. I snap on a dream angels bra from Victoria's Secret, slip into black jeans and a cream shirt, and plop my feet into work shoes. My hands rub the towel across my head, then lower it to wring out the bottom strands. On the way out, I slide the phone into my back pocket and tie my hair into a bun. The weather outside is scorching. The sun is working overtime, and the wind is nonexistent. Oh god, why didn't I grab a bottled water?!

My legs power walk the busy streets of downtown California. Gas stations, restaurants, banks, theaters, libraries, and cafes line the way to the Santa Rosa Country Club. I work at a private estate that resembles a mansion full of oval windows. It has the greenest grass ever. The gold and gray roof shingles give it a feel of a beach house on steroids. The balconies and pillars which connect the bottom foundation are classy and enormous.

The acres of land that enclose the estate hold ponds and golf resorts as far as the eye can see. I've been working here for three years now and enjoy the favoritism from my boss. I offered to take double shifts only if I could ditch dress pants. Slacks don't look good on everyone...I look disproportioned in them. The little hips I have disappear, and my butt flattens like an old woman's. I couldn't look like that at a fancy ass country club! My future husband could be here and get turned off! Although, that's a pipe dream.

It's not that easy to snag a rich man. My friend Lily and I have been trying, but the wives always cock block. Either them or their children. Sometimes the husbands visit without their family wanting a booty call. It's crazy how men think women are all hoes. Hard pass. However, it was fun flirting with the dudes. Us girls need to strengthen our dirty talk game somehow.

I reach the lobby of the clubhouse and am relieved when the central air hits me when the double doors open. I gasp as a shuddering sensation jolts my entire body. I wonder if that's what it feels like when a guy cums inside a woman. If so, yes, please. A wide staircase on dark pink walls trimmed with white greets me. On each side of the large room sit two check-in desks. I step to the one on the left.

The receptionist, a brown-haired guy a bit older than me, smiles maliciously. "It's pretty hot, huh?"

"Don't..." I chuckle.

"You're sweating. Maybe I should cool you off?" He cocks a brow.

"Just check me in, Sam."

"Oh nice, will you stay the night or do a walk of shame before morning?" The pretty guy leans forward and supports his head with his hand. Okay, that's adorable...he knows what he's doing.

"Keep dreaming."

"Oh, I will."

I pick up a stack of letters and whack him with it. "You play too much."

"Maybe you should join me. It'll be fun with two players. Come on; you're single; I'm single. Why aren't we banging?" He puts on a smooth tone to animate his deep voice.

"Only after the wedding."

"Ahhh..." He mumbles dejectedly. "You gotta be the only woman doing it that way." He types on a computer and then hands over my ID.

"I'm pretty sure I'm not." I wink and blow him a kiss before ascending the stairs. I do so with my waist thrusted, so my booty is more pronounced as I climb the steps. My blue eyes teasingly peer back at Sam.

"You're not being fair at all." He groans.

"I have no clue what you mean." I smile to one side and bat my lashes. Upstairs is a carbon copy of downstairs. The only difference is the dining area and bar stations. Sets of French doors lead out to a real-life paradise. A few workers wipe tables, sweep, wash dishes, and dust chandeliers in the empty hall.

"Hey, boo." Lily, my bestie, who rocks midnight blue hair, waves. She has a pie face, unlike my slim one, and her eyes are golden in the harsh sunlight.

"Ready for the day?"

"Yeah, I love nothing more than snobby rich assholes sending food back."

I help her wash the dishes, wine glasses, and silverware. "The best customers ever, especially when they don't tip."

"The cheapness of it all, I swear. We can't save up for college this way."

"We can work on our credit and take out a loan?"

"Then we'll have to pay it back, though," Lily grumbles. "I wish our parents had a savings instead of just throwing us out after graduation."

"Me too...this sucks. The one job we thought we'd be racking up with is a letdown."

"It's never too late to be a stripper." Lily winks.

"We got the moves." I dance with my shoulders.

"Speaking of moves, wanna hit a real club tonight?"

"Um...I don't want to go alone....and be the third wheel again." I mumble.

"Invite one of your Tinder boos."

"I could, but I don't know. The guy might think we're dating."

"Girl, you're on a dating site." Lily's light voice chimes with annoyance.

"I know...but I don't want to imply too fast."

"You're dramatic." Lily splashes me with bubbly water. "Try out dating. How are you gonna know a guy is worth it if you don't date him first??"

My mouth drops to the floor. "You did not just-" I splash Lily back.

"Don't be a square. Find the cutest guy and ask him out. You could be missing the one by not doing that. Just open the mystery box take a peek and see what you get."

"Maybe you're right..."

"I am."

"Don't get cocky."

"I bet you I'm right."

"Dude, picking a random guy won't lead to a ring on my finger,"

Lily rolls her eyes. "Have some faith...surprises happen. Just make sure his package looks big." She sticks out her tongue.

"I'll size him up." I grin widely.