Cherry Locked Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're welcome, Madison." He shares a kind gaze. "Have a wonderful night." Jace's olive eyes pause on mine. I feel he wants to say more yet doesn't. The delayed departure proves he does. I'm no mind reader, but I know when someone is holding their tongue. He walks back around the looped deck.

My lashes flutter rapidly. What was he going to say? I wish to ask this, but I know the ocean will drown out my voice. And I know it will be the wrong thing to do. I'm with Brad.

Helen escorts me back to the grand room. Lil jumps from a chair and scurries to hug me. "It's nice that you're out of bed."

"Yeah, you're looking good." Jess embraces me.

Brad is by the windows. He doesn't seem to register my entrance. My bestie glances at me, then at him. "See? He's being weird." She mumbles lowly.

Lil and Jess help Helen hoist me into bed. Once I'm all settled, the maid looks over my friends. "What are you all in the mood for? The chef has endless recipes."

"Umm...something fancy. Surprise us." I respond.

"Will do." She leaves the room, closing the double doors behind her.

The jet lifts past the windows like a giant ninja bug. It's obvious that Jace is inside. He can see us, but we can't see him. The windows are tinted so black that they should be called dark ice. The shiny glass is extreme. So pitch black that it could completely blend into the night sky. No one would spot it.

I'm sure the pilot was ordered to fly closer to the room, so their king could make a dominant exit. We watch the cigar-shaped jet turn away and sail to the oceanfront. The craft blasts off. The engine shrieks like nails on a chalkboard. He said he wouldn't offend Brad...yet he does this? I'm sure that's what he wanted to say on the deck. Jace wanted to imply that he would leave with style. So typical for an asshole.

Brad studies the jet. When it passes the viewpoint of the windows, he turns to me. His brown eyes are thick with loathing. "We're leaving in the morning!" There's an awkward silence. Lil's eyes bounce between us.

"We've been over this-"

"You need to fucking listen!" Brad shouts. "I'm sick of your mouth!!"

I shut my trap...frightened of his sweltering wrath. Okay...this is a problem. I can't order him around. This isn't the Brad I know. It's someone riddled with hostility. Hostility that could easily switch to violence. He's piping hot and too unpredictable.

"Uh uh, no..." Lil starts.

"Don't push him," I warn her.

"No, he's not gonna talk to you like that! Maddy did nothing wrong. She didn't ask to be here. I called that shot. If you want to be pissed at someone, you need to direct it from her to me!" Lil steps his way aggressively. "Go ahead, get it out. What's your issue??!"

Brad clenches his teeth. "You should have never agreed! I blame you for complicating our relationship!"

Lil laughs. "Wow...keep going. This is hilarious."

"You think it's funny that she's sleeping in another man's bed?!!"

"A guest bed...you need to chill out. Wow, dude. I heard you two had an argument. Was it that bad??"

"Yes, it was. Jace acts like he owns her!!"

"News flash...he doesn't! She's being cared for. If that means ownership to you, that's sad."

"Maddy would have been just as fine with me calling the shots."

"No, she wouldn't have!" Lily ridicules. "Maybe you forgot because you spazzed out. Maddy was dying! If she stayed like you wanted, my damn sister would be gone! There's no better outcome than this one. So man the hell up and get your fucking emotions under control!!"

Brad stomps towards her. I move my legs to the side to get up. Jess balls her fists. Lil snatches a vase from an end table and holds it above her head. "Try it..." She eggs him on, unafraid of him being twice her size.

"Stop!" I shout, stuck in place because my legs are too wobbly to steer. The monitor cheeps up a storm. Brad halts and stares at it; troubled by the speed.

"Yeah...look at what you're doing." Lil jerks her chin to the monitor. "Is that helping your ego?"

"I'm sorry." He apologizes to me.

"Just go take a walk, please." I meditate on my breathing to slow my heart. "Could you do that for me?"

Brad grimaces at how worked up I am. He gives an apologetic glance before nearing the door. Lil keeps the vase high and throws him a dirty look until he's out of the room. When he's gone, she lowers the vase to her side. "What the fuck was that?!"

I cover my face and huff. "I don't know..."

"He's too big to have a tantrum. Brad can't handle being outgunned by Jace, so he's taking it out on you. That's a red flag."

"He just needs time." Jess sympathizes.

"No, that was out of line!"

"It was...but sometimes you act crazy over people you love."

"You're telling me if it was reversed, you'd do the same??" Lil squabbles.

"Not to that extent...but I would feel replaced," she explains. "Jace is challenging Brad...that's why he's losing it."

Someone sits on the bed, but my palms shade everything out. I don't know which of my girls it is. I kind of want to hide in the darkness for comfort. What just happened was unnecessary...and embarrassing Why is Brad acting out like this. Regardless of feeling replaced, he should know Jace that means nothing to me.

"Tell us about the argument," Lil demands.

I recap everything to my girls. I decided to leave nothing out because I'm confused and could use some advice. I mention how much care Jace gave when I woke up. The close encounter on the bed. The attempt to hook up with me. And how he took over my call with Brad. "Oh, damn...he took the phone and said all that?!" Lil's mouth hangs low.

"Yeah...Jace started all of this."

"Why is he fucking with Brad? He can't possibly be bored." Jess shakes her head.

"Maybe he is..."

"That dude has a set schedule and toy factories...he's not bored."

"True...that's like saying he's lonely. Why did he come onto you, knowing you have a boyfriend?"

"I don't know..."

"That's weird of him to do..." Lil grimaces.

"Ummm...are we from the same planet?" Jesse scoffs. "That's not weird; that's hot. Who knew our girl could lure in a billionaire?"

"More like her dream guy."

"He isn't my dream guy!" I snap.

"Babe...you drooled over him for a year."

"I know what I want. It's not him!" I stew in irritation. "Brad is closer to my ideal guy...despite his temper."

"So...you're saying you love him?"

I stare at Lily, then at my hands. "I care about him."

"Do you love him?" Jess repeats Lil's question. "Because that hotheadedness proves he loves you."

"I still think it's puppy love." Lil disagrees. "She'd know if it was more."

"I care about him...that's all I can say for now. I think it could lead to love down the line. Brad was perfect before Jace interfered."

Helen pushes in a cart of four plates of ratatouille and wine. Lil gets up to help her pass out the plates. "I can't help it...I'm a waitress." She cracks.

"It's in the DNA for us." Hel jokes. "Where has your other friend gone?"

"Oh, he'll be back soon. I'll hold his plate." Lil brings two plates my way. "Doesn't she remind you of Joyce?"

"Omg!" Lil gazes at her as if she's an exotic animal.

"Who's that?" Jess is lost.

"Someone who used to work at the club, she retired. I swear Joyce was a baker in her past life...or a florist. She had that kind of warmth."

Helen waves a dismissive hand. "Oh, you girls are too kind."

"You have to be her twin, separated at birth." I joke. "Where's your birth certificate? I need to verify." Lil hackles as she hands me two glasses of wine.

Helen chortles uncontrollably. "I haven't laughed this hard in so long!" She gives Jess a meal and drink. "I needed that." She continues the spurts of laughter on her way out. This time she doesn't close the door. I think we made her forget how to navigate her job.

"Well, she's a good audience." Lil titters.

"Yeah, she is." I smile and dig into the colorful veggie dish. It's sweet, spicy...and moist. "Wow!" I stab a larger quantity onto my fork and devour it.

"Oh!" Lil and Jess taste the dish and share the same overwhelmed sound effects.

"I'm gonna need this recipe." Jess munches. Lil exclaims over the explosive flavors.

A knock comes from the door. We all look. It's Brad. The embarrassment is solid on his face. He stands in the doorway with his hands clasped together. My boyfriend's eyes are ashamed. I give a slight smirk and hold up his plate. Brad is humiliated by his actions...that's a good thing. He knows it was wrong. He can't snap at me like that. He circles around the bed. Lil surveys him. Her defensiveness returns. I can't blame her. Brad was a threat...I honestly thought he was going to hit her. He sits beside me. I hand him the plate. "All better now?"

"Yeah...sorry, I lost my shit." His voice is low and feeble. Brad addresses this to the three of us. "I don't know why I did that. Can you guys forgive me?"

Lil lowers her eyes, judging him. She isn't going to forgive him. Jess nods. "We forgive you."

"Jace is the problem... not you," I admit.

"I don't like you being here. I know we've been over this already. I just don't like it."

"It's only for a few more days...you can stay the night. The bed is big enough."

Lily ticks her tongue. "You're in no condition for foreplay."

"We're just going to cuddle...for real this time. Nothing else."

"Hmmm..." Her caramel eyes probe me. "I don't put it past you."

"Pinky swear?" I jab it her way; she accepts the truce.

Helen comes to collect dining ware. Lil and Jess are ready to retire, so she escorts them to their room. Brad lays back on the elevated bed. I do the same.

This is the first time I've shared a bed with a guy. I revel in this new milestone I've unlocked. Our bodies are far away. Brad must be reluctant about hurting me while in this state. I reach out to hold his hand. "Come closer."

"You pinky swore. This is how it started last time."

"I'm incapable of doing anything." I chuckle. "News flash, I'm not wearing the bandages for fashion."

"I'll take heed of what Lil said."

"Fine!" I sulk. "I don't want to cuddle, anyway!"

Brad holds my hands and softly massages them. His chestnut eyes have a depth so raw that I stop fussing to analyze it.

He's staring at me as if I'm the only thing in the world. His dread of severing this connection is untested. It's a look my mom had whenever I got the flu as a kid. A glimpse of taboo. As if breaking eye contact would cause me to vanish from existence. It's misery and cherishing rolled into one. A bond I don't think I'm ready for. "I love you." he declares.

I have to respond; I can't go mute like last time. "And I adore you." I cringe. "Sorry, that's the best I can do right now. Don't hate me."

"No...that's perfect. Better, actually." His cushiony lips smack against my hands. He tries to kiss me, but I cover my mouth. "What?"

"No kissing...my lips need care. I'm sure they're chapped."

"I don't mind."

"I haven't had a toothbrush."

"So?" Brad is unbothered.

"But..."

"I'm forgetting how you feel." He slides my hands from over my mouth and dives into me. His lips are rough. The stroking is heavy, so are his breaths. I cup his face and reel him closer. Brad places an arm on each side of me and angles his neck. Our mouths consume each other. I bite his bottom lip; he does the same to mine. His fingers work down my chin and underneath my neck. He glides his hand down to my chest.

I grab hold of his wrist when he nears the bandage there. "Don't..."

"I know, no sex." He kisses me. "I need to touch you."

"Not while I'm like this." I whisper lifelessly. I peer down at the sticky patches covering my body. Dread and low self-esteem destroys me. "I'm hideous."

"No, you're not."

"I am." My eyes gloss.

Brad smooches the bandages on my head, my chest, then the ones on my arms. "I'll do this all night to prove you wrong." I giggle and sob. He continues with the task. Every visible white strip on my body is pressed by his gentle lips. He's sure to be extremely delicate. I love how precious his touch is. Love how he worships me. Brad returns to my mouth to make out aggressively. We grumble, inhale, and exhale in unison.

For the next two days, we chill in the rec room playing games. Lily chooses an alien one, Area 51. Jess dominates NBA Jam. I resort to the Simpson's, since I'm familiar with it. I played the website version as a kid. Brad battles champions in Marvel Super Heroes. Helen provides us with freshly baked pizza and steak fries. This is our routine for the first day.

On the second day, we're made aware that there's a movie theater. To our disbelief, we find a fully stocked concession stand complete with fountains and employees. The workers whip up nachos, hotdogs, popcorn, and slushies. Inside, the theater replicates an IMAX stadium from an AMC Showplace. It's double date suitable, so that's what we do.

The theater is quiet. There's only the four of us in the whole place...and everything is free. Lil and her boo sneak to the back row to get busy while Brad and I swallow each other's tongues. He's kissing me like his life depends on it. I like how heavy his skin is on mine. My lips have never moved so fast; even when I practiced kissing, it was always slow. Passionate, romantic, and long.

I don't mind his enthusiasm, tho. It's sexy as hell. The booming surround sound of an action movie tantalizes our hunger.

An uproar of moans from the back of the room draws my attention. The sound of the sex session in the back adds a porn soundtrack to our steamy moment. "Get it, bestie!" I catcall.

"I wanna hear you cry like that," Brad whispers into my ear, then clamps his teeth onto the lobe. I catch my breath. His tongue is like a sword down my collarbone. He uses two fingers to twist my nipples through my hospital gown. I wail and clench my teeth. He squeezes the tender, protruding flesh. I squeal. Brad grunts against my ear. "Louder." The popping of guns obliterates the surrounding speakers. "I can barely hear you." Brad leans to suckle my nipple through the fabric. He bites and stabs at it with his tongue while curling his fingers around the other.

I yelp, whimper, groan, and sigh. This time, it's audible over the exploding speakers.

After the naughty deed, we go to a shopping center below the beach house. The storefronts consist of House Of Bijan, Louis Vuitton, Hermes, Gucci, Victoria's Secret, Dior, Hollister, Macy's, and H&M. "This guy is loaded!" Jess exclaims.

Brad, who is my wheelchair chauffeur, stops walking me ahead. I lean my head back to look at him. "What?"

"Let's go back to the room."

"We've been naughty enough. Don't you want to shop?"

"No." He replies bitterly.

"Please? I need stress relief."

"I could help you out with that in the room." He flirts.

"I want to shop," I pout. "Come on...you're my pusher-man." I sing the iconic drug song from the 70s. "Be my pusher-man." Brad chuckles and guides me forward.

We join the girls inside Victoria's Secret. Lily is chatting with a cashier with her card out. She has three bras on the counter. "Wait, that's insane!!" Her wide eyes find me. "Maddy, we don't have to pay for anything!"

"Huh?"

"Tell her," Lil advises a tall woman at the counter.

She's super pretty and has a fantastic shape. Her boobs are to die for. I wish I had them. "Since you all are guests, you're excluded from paying for goods."

Jess nears the counter with heaps of lingerie and shapewear. "Join the shopping spree!"

I pick out a lacy bodice and hold it against my gown. "You like it?"

Brad smiles ear to ear. "Yeah...but the hospital gown is sexier. I think I'm into a patient fetish because of you."

"So..." I raise my brow. "Do you want me to get it or not?"

"I'll buy it for you."

"But it's free..."

"I'd rather not have this be a freebie from him. I'll pay." He settles with a rigid tone.

I suppress my attitude to avoid another controversy. "Okay." I hate having to tiptoe. I'm used to having word battles without consequences. I don't like training myself to be tamed.

I compare this dilemma to what Jace said. I like how snappy you are. I like your zing. Was that true? Or would he get peeved by my outspokenness after a while? Men prefer women to obey and listen...they're always going to demand and desire that. It gives them power. Still, I wonder if Jace is an exception. He did say he could endure anything. Does that include women who are a handful? I haven't seen him since the deck chat. Where is he?

After hitting up Macy's and H&M for dresses, we call it a night. Brad holds our bags while we eat cotton candy. Back in the room, Brad drops my bags at the door and carries me to bed. The teenage version of myself swoons and fantasizes this as a groom crossing the house's threshold with his bride. He lays me down carefully...and rests his arms beside me.

The cotton candy stick I hold divides us. Brad bites into it and slurps. My eyes broaden, and my lips part. The stimulating noise from his mouth fire me up. He slurps on. The long gulp he does finishes me down there. A squirt of cum moistens my underwear. "It's not sweeter than you." He mutters sensually. His teeth tears a piece off and slips it between my lips. The fluffy treat evaporates on my flaming tongue.

Brad watches it lubricate my mouth. I swallow a heap of liquid. The gulp is loud. He moans while tracing his fingers up my leg. I restrain his wrists to stop him from reaching the bandages. "No!" My body stiffens in alarm. My confidence fades. It's insane how fast I become insecure.

"Maddy, you're still sexy."

"You have to say that; you're my boyfriend."

"I mean it."

"I'm not sexy like this," I mutter bleakly.

"Do I have to kiss them again?" I stay mute and wipe my eyes. He kisses my tears from my cheeks, then does the same to the bandages. The feel of his mouth on the wrappings is as soothing as a massage. I relax my tensed body and close my eyes. Brad kisses each bandage until I drift off.

I'm on the road surrounded by darkness. I'm back in the void. My eyes survey my skin. There are missing patches of flesh. The wounds cover every inch of my body. Every lash the road dragged across my skin is visible. Blood drips from the scars and onto the gravel. I lie in a pool of red, watching my tortured body. Terrified of the gruesome scars.

"I'll never be the same." My thoughts echo the void. "I can never wear my dream dress. My wedding dress will have to hide everything. Long sleeves and solid fabric. I can't wear the sexy lace one I fell in love with." The oozing blood and hideous flesh haunt me. "I'll have to cover my skin." I weep. The word "skin" resounds the empty space, devilishly taunting me.

I wake to the sound of a news report. My hand rubs my eyes. I sit up and shield out the sun. Brad is in front of the TV. He has a hostile stance...one identical to a ramped-up pitbull. His arms are out at his side in a braceful manner. His back is bone straight. I squint at the TV.

"...it has been confirmed by the Denver Police Department. Henry Fleck, the Uber driver from the Hart case, has been apprehended at a forest reserve. He surrendered to the squad an hour ago." A profile picture of the man displays on the screen. I clutch the sheets. My chest deflates. "The suspect has been escorted to the department for holding. The Chief speculates that a mob will form and is prepping to fortify the precinct."

The chief, who's at a podium in front of the press, claims the screen. "This is a disturbing case, but rest assured, justice will be served. To all those who are disgusted and enraged, please keep your distance from the precinct."