Cherry Locked Ch. 21-25

Story Info
A modern day virgin redefines the definition and entraps two.
15.1k words
4.67
904
2
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 01/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Thompson marches my way as soon as I walk into the country club. "Madison, I need to see you in my office."

"Oh..." I peer at Lily and back at him with trepidation. "Is it something bad?"

"Just come." He wags a finger to summon me.

My feet stumble after him. My boss walks me up the stairs; we pass the banquet hall and head to his office. "Is this about a customer review? Is that it? Did someone complain?"

"No, you're not in trouble."

"Then what..." I rummage my mind for another reason. "Did I forget to lock up? Or missed a clock out?"

Thompson stops in front of his door. "No."

"Sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but you're being pretty vague with the reason."

He opens the door to his cluttered office. I spot a huge, white box glistening on the desk. It's the first thing I realize. The second thing is Jace. He's in all black, his ripped arms nearly bust from a suede shirt. His thick thighs are sharp in the jeans. A gold belt frames his hips.Jace's hair is incredible! One side is behind an ear while the other hangs.

He's never worn such a suggestive outfit around me.

His body is an art sculpture...I need to touch it.

"Thank you, Mr. Thompson."

"You're welcome, sir." My boss waves me ahead. "In you go, Madison."

This is freaky! I wished to see him again...and here he is. Sitting on my boss's desk...waiting like a prowling panther. I want to scratch his clothes off! My sex drive has been repressed for far too long...it's vigorously hungry.

I step inside, spelled by his sparky eyes. The door closes behind me. The slam of the wood flutters my bean.We're alone...without a medical condition to restrict us. "Hello again, Madison." His bassy tone taunts.

"I thought it was goodbye."

"I guess that one was like the last...meaningless."

"Why is that?"

Jace straightens to his full height, 6′3 to my 5′8. He's huskier; his biceps are ridiculous in the fitted top. "You tell me?"

"I'm the one who's asking."

"So am I."

"We both can't be clueless."

"No...but we could be dumb together." He smolders. "I have something for you, as congratulations on recovering."

"How do you-"

"My informant...our last talk bothered me. I'm happy you sought help."

"You can't spy on me!"

"But you're spying on me. Google and Twitter searches."

I flush of all color. "No, you're wrong,"

"The phone you have, its initial IP address, is the beach house. All devices are coded by my tech guy and tracked. In case of theft. The service is automatic once connected to the estate's network."

"You've been watching me this whole time??!" I panic.

"No, I respected your privacy up until our last chat. Your state of mind worried me. I didn't like the suicidal indication."

I glower at him. "I'm not suicidal! Now unlink my phone and my searches!"

"You said I was wrong; you just contradicted yourself, darling." He paces to me; I raise my head to keep eye contact. He's so close! The air from his nose skims my forehead. My hands are dared to plot themselves onto his abs. I stare directly at his chest. The typical three buttons are undone. "What are you thinking?"

I pin my arms to my sides. "Nothing..."

"You're lying." His hands cradle my elbows. My skin prickles from his touch, much like fizzing acid.

I break away to the desk. My stomach inverts itself like a suction machine. "What's in the box?" I stutter.

"Open it."

I hold my breath until my ramming chest relaxes. I look down at the box. It has a smooth fabric cream bow atop it. I tug at a hanging string to untie it. The bow falls into ribbons. The presence of Jace's body behind me fogs my brain. His cologne is earthy...and tropical; I instantly think of a boardwalk and fruity beverages. He's close again, inches from connecting his waists to mine.

I zero in on the white box to dull my urge to slam into him. There's sheer wrapping paper inside. "It's already in a luxurious box. Why add fancy paper?"

"To remind you of Christmas."

I grab two handfuls of the paper and toss it into the air like a kid. It falls like thin confetti. "Is that a good reenactment?"

"Yes."

I catch sight of something pale gold...and sparkly. My eyes lower. I realize the glow is caused by diamonds. I'm baffled when I register what's in the box. A daring, elegant gown lies inside. The hushed gold color is topped by a sprinkle of shining crystals. The chest design is one-shouldered with a deep, curved cleavage line. One sleeve has a cutout. The other is bare.

The stitched waist, the short front, and the mermaid tail rock my world. "Wow!"

"Do you like it?"

"No...I love it!" I squeal.

"Try it on."

I twist around, almost touching my mouth to his. It would be so easy to kiss...it's not even a long way for my neck to stretch. This isn't the place. My boss's office is not a good place to make out. "I'm not changing in here. My boss could walk in!"

"I guarantee you he won't. I'm renting the office for fifteen minutes. A 5 million dollar payout."

I huff out a laugh. "You just love tossing money in the air, huh?"

"I do."

"You would love stripping." I crack.

"I've done a few shows." He grins provokingly. My breaths catch in my lungs. I gaze at his chest again. I know I appear thirsty, especially when my eyes track to his belt. "Are you picturing it?"

"No." I blush and spin around.

"If you wear the dress tonight, I'll consider letting your fingers explore." He breathes into my ear.

I bite my lip. "That's tempting...but I'd rather pick out my dress."

"I thought you loved it?"

"It's stunning and all...but it's not for me."

"It was made for you." His lips trail down my earlobe. I shut my eyes. "I want you in it."

I almost become too dumbfounded to form a sentence. I battle my mind to stay sharp, but his lips makes me stammer my speaking. "That dress is for someone else, not me...I won't do it justice."

"You're gorgeous."

I shake my head. "Sorry...it's an incredible gown. I just..." The touch of his lips on my neck stiffens me. His fingers trace mine, inciting my core. It bubbles like lava. I smother a moan. We can't do anything here. This is crazy! What is he thinking?!

"How do you feel now?" His fingertips glide up my arms. The air from his mouth deadens my skin.

"Umm..." I shudder. His hands near my side breast. "I-" My voice fails to complete a sentence. His touch is too distracting...too magnetic to the cells in my body. My brain is mush.

"Repeat after me, Madison." His hands go to my collarbone. "I feel incredible."

"I...I can't...I can't say that."

"You can; you just need more inspiration." His hold on my collarbone glides to my neck; he kisses it like a starved animal. His tongue stabs between the smooches. My hand grasps backward at his pants and clutch. I sigh. "Say it." His hands claw into my sides. I pant wildly.

The bones in my body quake. "I feel, feel in-in-incredible," I speak meekly.

"You can do better than that." He lifts me like a feather and turns me to face him. I rest my hands on his chest. Jace's lashes flutter from this gesture. He walks me to a wall, pins me on it, propping a knee between my legs. "Try again."

I stare down at Jace with droopy eyes. I hunger for him. My sex drive stimulates. I summon a naughty grin. "I think I need more inspiration..." My hands slide down his chest while his grip my hips.

Jace wraps one of my legs around him, then drops me, so I sit on his knee. He pushes the middle of my back. I glide up his knee. His free hand clutches my thigh. I hiss. A load of cum pressurize in my abdomen. "I feel incredible." I gasp.

"You're almost there." His palm squeezes my stomach, his face cages mine in. I believe he's about to kiss me! Yes, please. Jace's lips hover over mine. I extend my chin for a kiss. He goes to bite my neck. No! Why is he down there?! His hand thrusts my lower half up and down his knee. The friction against my cherry is hard and long. I huff. "Say it again."

All the things he's doing to me at once, the pushing of my back, the attack on my stomach, my slipping waist, the biting. My senses overload. The liquid in my gut tornados. I cum. "I FEEL INCREDIBLE!!" I shriek.

Jace removes his knee to free me from the wall. "I'm glad you agree." He pokes charmingly.

"Why'd you stop?!"

"Because I want more than sex from you, darling." He withdraws from my neck. "I'll arrive at your place at 7:30, wear the dress. That's an order." He backs away, staring me down as a lion would its meal. The thirst in his eyes floor me. "You look incredible." His breathing lengthens the compliment. The words sound so appetizing. I gape at his mouth. Jace gives a delicious smirk before exiting the room.

I've never been so aroused. I want more! He can't stop like that! It isn't fair.

I stand by the wall, staring at the spot where Jace just was. I blink, dazed by his effect on me. What was all that with my body??? I never felt so exhilarated. Am I that removed from sexual contact? I must be. But that was another level. That felt like spiritual intercourse.

How? And how intense can it get? I smile to myself and bite my nails. I'm wet down there. That was fun...spontaneous...hot. Against my will. I'm used to starting the spice.

I observe the bling dress, its diamonds dance under the sunlight. I tread to the body-length box that hangs past the desk. My fingers glide down the fabric.

The diamonds are smooth to the touch, and the golden back-layer is silky. I box it back up and shuffle around the desk, trying to figure out how I should carry it out. I grab its edge and almost tumble over with it.

It's taller than me! Ugh!

"What the fuck is that?!" I spin around. Lil's mouth is to the floor. "I just saw Jace...is that from him?"

My mouth curves to one side. "Maybe."

"IT IS!" She runs to yank it from me and lays it on the floor. I laugh and kneel with her. Lil flings off the top. "Damn!"

"Double damn."

"You have to put this on! Let's go to the locker room. I'll bar the door." Footsteps come from behind us. We whip around. Mr. Thompson gazes between us. Lil stands, she's on edge. "Sorry, sir. I'll get back to work...I won't bar any doors."

"No, no, that's alright, Davidson. No harm." His jolly deposition stuns us.

We share a suspicious gaze, then study our boss. He usually screams at Lil for slacking off. "You're not mad that I left the tables. Or that I plotted to tamper with company property??" She's taken aback.

"No, all is fine." The big man waves a hand. "No need to worry. Madison, you can take the day off...or the week. Hell, blow off the year!"

"What?!"

"Girl, take the vacay. You have to get into this dress!"

"Davidson, you're pardoned too."

"What the hell?!" Her voice raises a pitch. "Are you feeling okay, sir?"

"I'm more than okay. " His bliss is untested. "Go, go, have fun." Our boss summons us out of the door like a real life Santa.

"I don't get this...but okay." I help her hoist the box from the floor. We each carry an end and waddle to the door. We decide to remove the dress from the ridiculous box, it keeps banging the hallway walls. We retrieve our belongings, then clock out. I drape the dreamy gown across my forearm as we exit the country club. "So...you finally said yes to Jace?"

"I had no say."

"Oh...he took control? Bet you're not used to that."

"Not at all." I beam. "Omg, Lil, his body!"

"I saw...he wore that tight outfit on purpose. The slut. Those were hulk arms, boo!" She snaps her fingers.

"For real...he's been working out."

"What went on in there?"

"He might have got handsy."

"Yes, some action!"

"He might have got too close...and disrespectful with his mouth."

"Y'all kissed?"

"No." I mope.

"Hmmm..." She broods.

"We're having dinner later. Again, I had no say...I was demanded."

"Jace woke up today on a mission." Lil claps with each word.

This is deemed a fashion emergency. My crew hurries to my place. My mom unloads rose oil from her bag and demands I bathe in it for good luck. I feel like a child again, being told what to wash with. As I soak, I hear the three scampering beyond the door, debating what shoes, jewelry, and hairstyle I should wear.

I think this is how hectic modeling managers act backstage.

When I'm all squeaky clean, I go to sit in a chair. Lil adds my Clinique mask. All three of them work like octopuses; their arms crisscross to tend to my nails, face, and hair. My mom never loses the huge smile on her face. The breathtaking gown hangs from the bathroom door. I watch it, clutching my robe closer to my chest.

I'm nervous.

"You can do it." Mom reassures me. "Think of prom night. Remember which princess you compared yourself to?"

"Sleeping beauty," I mumble.

"Be her again. Dance all night long with your prince." She singsongs while applying gold nail polish.

Lil is on makeup duty. She preps my face with sunscreen, primer and oil. I don't mind her adding more foundation than usual. I have to look great. My bestie applies nude eyeshadow with hints of glitter. The same is done across my jawline.

I've never worn glitter on my face before. I feel like a celebrity.

Jess plays with my hair, pinning it up, then down, then stroking her chin. "Your hair needs to be cut."

"What?!" My hands dash to my head as if it's on fire.

"The gown will be better complemented with short hair. Neck length and layered."

"I think down is fine," Lil says.

"Me too." Mom seconds.

"I'm a stylist for a reason, guys. Trust me, hanging hair will drown out the sleeve and chest design. An updo will downplay and age the gown. It's contemporary; therefore, her hairstyle has to be too." She explains like a snob. "Plus, new hair brings a new attitude."

I wring my hands through my plain hair. "I guess I could try something new."

"Think a sexy, long bob." Jess types on her phone.

"It would be an out with the old in with the new kind of thing." I go on convincing myself.

"Looks like this."

She shows me a searched image. I gaze in the mirror, then at the picture. My hair is pretty dull and flat.

This would give some flavor and depth. Jess is right; dangling hair will ruin the dress. I want this look. I need something new to motivate me to wiggle my skin into that radiant gown.

"Let's try it."

"Yass!" She high-fives me. Jess positions me opposite the sink, tilting my head over it. She washes, dyes, oils, chops, and styles it. I'm half anxious, half elated to see the outcome.

Mom and Lil debate which heels I should wear. I watch them from the bathroom, they each hold two pairs. Mom judges a white gold pair, then a cream pair. Lil does the same with a beige pair and silver pair. "Honestly, I don't know." Lil scratches her head.

"We'll figure it out once she has the gown on."

Lil tints my brows with powder, then cuts up lashes. She has a trick to make them appear as individuals instead of strips. She glues them under my lash line for a flawless appearance. The last thing she uses is eyeliner to draw a catty streak. Jess blow dries my hair.

It looks so different when it's dry. Omg! Is that me?! The edgy hair and glamorous makeup is amazing. It's simple yet defining. Less really is more! My face shape is enhanced! My jawline is sharper...longer in appearance. My dark blue eyes pop due to the vibrant shade of blonde.

The neck-length bob reach beneath my chin in an ashy mix: medium to light.

"Bitch...put on the dress." Lil exhales the words.

Mom unclips it from the door. "You're a princess tonight."

I stand. "Ooohhh, I'm scared!" I jiggle up and down.

"Put it on right now, or I'll do it for you. You're not too old to be dressed like a kid." My mom hands it to me.

"Oh! Boob tape!" Jess races from the bathroom.

"Yes! That'll make them bigger." Lil smolders at me.

"My dream has come true." I playfully hold my heart.

Jess returns. "Boob tape is here! Now show me those titties!"

"Umm...I haven't done my spots." My anxiety sneaks in.

"I brought spray tan; we'll do it for you." Jess soothes me. "No underwear; you need to be seamless through the dress."

"Or she can wear a thong," Lil recommends.

"I say no panties. I didn't wear any on the first date...just to excite your dad."

"Mom, TMI!"

"I'm just saying it'll set the mood."

"What's the time?" I ask Lil to end the awkward chat.

"6:50." I undo my robe at the middle, then halt. Can I get undressed in front of them?? That's a huge step. My therapy hasn't improved my confidence that much yet. "We're all girls here; show us your goodies."

"Lil...you animal." I giggle.

"There's no judgment here, is what she means. Just remember what the therapist said." My mom says as if she's a motivational speaker.

"I have flaws and always will; they represent survival and strength. I am one with them, and so is my mind. I am one with them, and so is my mind." I recite calmly before removing my robe. Mom drapes the dress over my head and waits for Lil to apply the boob tape. Once she does, my breasts are higher and closer together like two bubbles.

The glitter gold gown passes my head. When it drops, it clings. Jess sprays the tan onto my exposed skin and neck. The shoes are matched aside the gown by my mom, she chooses the beige pair. The gown illuminates my olive skin.

It has its own light source. I have my own light source. I rip my eyes away from this new version of myself in the mirror. I can't be late. It's 7:15.

I head to the door. "What if this is too much? What if he comments on how different I look?"

"Girl, relax." Lil titters. "You look perfect. It's rooftop dining with a billionaire; the look checks out."

"What if I'm the only one this classy?"

"If he gave you this dress, that means it's suitable for the restaurant."

"Okay...yeah, you're right." I clasp my long nails around the doorknob. "What if I say something stupid?"

"Maddy, chill."

"We would do a support hug, but you're too pretty to touch." Jess smiles.

My mom dabs at her eyes. "Isn't she?"

"Aww, mom."

"Good luck, although you don't need it, sexy thang." Jess compliments.

"Just remember to be a badass, bestie. Sugar and spice, and everything nice."

I nod nervously. "Okay."

"Now go." Lil pulls open the door.

I check myself out in the elevator. The metallic switchboard acts as a mirror. I'm too unbelievable to be real. I'm a living painting, a drawn and colored fairy princess, complete with glitter. The only thing that's missing are the wings. I take my phone from a beige clutch purse and pose for a selfie. No filter. I hit the main floor button. It's close to 7:20.

The lift descends. I turn around to check out my ass. It has a shape because of the mermaid back design. Good, my booty needs some help. When the doors slide open to the first floor, I hyperventilate. "Okay...don't say anything stupid...or try to jump his bones. Don't repeat my first time out with a guy. No grinding." I catwalk out. I love that my bad girl magic is back.

A text from Jace makes me squeal.

I'm here, darling🤍

My finger taps a response in a flash: Coming

I pass through the spin doors, pushing them with more strength than needed. I'm restless. The night is lightly windy and warm. There's a golden car parked on the curb. It's so sleek and slim.

So luxurious.

A normal person would be psyched to get inside. I'm not. My fear of riding in a vehicle cripples my feet from proceeding. Oh...I'm being silly. I can't do this. No...no...no, get a grip!