Cherry Locked Ch. 21-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dad comes to my side when we reach the boarding gate. "Madison, are you sure about this?"

"I am."

"I don't like you going somewhere secluded. What if this guy is a psycho?"

"I think that's far-fetched...if he is, I have pepper spray."

"Good...good, be careful."

Mom rolls her eyes, "don't be dramatic."

"There he is," Jess hisses happily.

Jace stands beside an airline gate. He rocks a vest over a dress shirt and dark slacks. Good, he's not showing off his arms...that would've intimidated my dad. I get the jitters when he gazes into my eyes. Oh god...it's only been two days. Why am I this tense? "Hello, how are you all this morning?" He formally addresses my posse.

"We're well...and so thankful for your help." My mother answers gratefully.

"It's nice to meet under normal circumstances. I'm Lily."

"I couldn't agree more. I'm glad all is well now. Although, your terminator run will be missed."

Lil cocks her head to the side. "How do you-"

"Security cameras." Jace cuts her off. "You nearly caught the car."

"I ran track in high school. Maddy could have gotten that superpower, but she decided to be a cheerleader."

"I have pictures I can send!"

"Mom, don't."

Dad holds his hand out. "I'm her father." He flexes his arm with the handshake. Really, dad? There's no need to chastise.

"Nice to officially meet you, sir." Jace nods, then focuses on Jessica. "Sorry, I'm blanking on your name."

"I'm Jess, her second bestie."

"I'm thankful to meet you all. I'm glad Madison has a support team."

My mother leans towards my ear. "Ahh, he said your name!"

"Mom, stop," I mumble back.

"Yeah, we're her A team," Lil says coolly.

"My wife and I are trusting you with our daughter. We're expecting Madison to continue her progress while she's away." My dad eyes him bluntly.

"I completely agree with your concerns. I guarantee she'll be safe with me."

Why does it feel like I'm being handed over for matrimony?? "Daddy, I'll be fine. None of you have to worry."

"Group hug before you go?" Mother gets emotional, her lips quiver. All four of them huddle me into their arms.

"Have fun."

"Don't get seasick."

"Okay," I soothe my parents.

"Be naughty."

"And nice."

My girls swing me side to side. "Ahh, staaapp!" When I free myself, I wave them goodbye and blow kisses. "I'll call as soon as I get there." I stroll to Jace. I need to tell him not to stare at me so starvingly in front of my folks. He looks peckish...and it's not for food. "Hi."

"Hi, you look fantastic." He extends a hand to the tunnel. "Shall we?"

"We shall." I step past the threshold and into a steel tunnel. The main door shuts a few seconds after.

Jace steps behind me at a hasty pace and is at my side within a millisecond. "Put your hands on me." His baritone voice commands.

The gravitational force of my body is corrupted by this request. I lose my balance right into him. I pin him to the wall with my palms on his colossal pecks. I grin up at him. "Like that?"

"Lower." His black hair curtains one side of his face. I trail my hands all the way down to his outer thighs and clasp. My tiny palms are laughable atop his enlarged glutes. He moans.

"You never said how I make you feel. Be fair...I shared with you."

His pale green irises hook onto mine. "I feel invincible."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Why?" Jace grabs my hand and takes me down the tunnel. I wait for his answer, but it never comes.

The jet's interior is full of skylights and enormous, oval windows. White and black wood is the color scheme, and contemporary is the style. The door automatically seals shut with a hiss. "Did we just time travel?"

"Yes." He plays along.

"Are you a robot like the articles say? That's the conspiracy theory about your success with machinery."

"I have no comment on the subject."

"Because it's true?" I claw my nails down his wrists.

Jace exhales longingly. "There are some things we need to discuss."

"IT'S TRUE!"

"Come on." He chuckles and steers me to a white recliner.

"How easily are you reprogrammed?" I sit.

"Madison...if I were one, I'd have no inkling to sleep with you."

"About that, umm-"

"There's no rush. I just need to clarify conditions."

"Conditions?"

"Yes." He stands before me with his hands in his pockets.

"What kind?"

"How far can you go without sex?"

I grin ear to ear. "All the way...I can push the limit."

"How dirty are you?"

"Let's just say I'll shock you."

"Hmmm...really?"

"Hmmm, mmm."

"Do you fake your moans?"

I shake my head. "That's not in my nature."

"How long do you last?"

I peep to the side. "With foreplay or sex?"

"Both." Uh oh...I'm not sure how long I last with foreplay. All my kinky moments ended pretty fast. I never timed them. With sex, I have no clue. I don't want to say this and disappoint him. "Are you not sure?"

"No...I'm not sure."

Jace sits on the armrest. "Alright...what's your safe word?"

"How about...stop? That's simple enough. How about you?"

"My foreplay is hardcore, same as my dirty talk...I'm not sure you can handle it. I'm not afraid to moan like a bitch. I last two hours, and my safe word is blue."

"Two hours?!"

"Yes...you've never had a guy go that long? I pity you if that's the case. What's your body count?"

My chest heaves. "Umm..."

"You're not ready to share that yet?"

"No...I'm not."

"We have time."

"How long are we staying on the island?"

"As long as you'd like."

I squint. "Even for weeks?"

"Months, if you want." I invert my mouth; this action draws his attention. "How good of a kisser are you?"

"How about you try my lips service?" I move to sit in front of him on the armrest. "Free of charge."

"Say the magic word first." He locks his arms around my hips, activating the sensitive spot on my back.

The jittering in my stomach ripples like a black hole. I sigh and draw my lips closer to his. I'm dying to know how our lips will feel together. Will it be just as explosive as our hands touching? I need to know. So, I give into his wish for me to beg for it.

"Please?" I whisper.

He gropes the sides of my breast and yanks me forward. I angle my neck to the side and pucker my lips. Jace kisses me with a slow stroke. My molecules detonate. My blood burns. His lips are a cushion.

My nails rake through his soft, long hair. I switch my mouth side to side, biting and vacuuming. The suckling sounds we create set the air aflame.

Jace hammers his mouth into mine, deepening the smooching. I love his grunt...his roughness. I want his tongue down my throat! "That's enough." He stands.

"Huh?"

"Let's not spoil it."

"You can't stop like that."

"I just did." He leers. "Are you wet?"

I stand to rub my fingers across the crotch of the romper. Jace licks his lips. There's moisture down there. My digits are damp. I bring my fingers to my nose and sniff. "Yes."

"Hmmm..." His sage eyes observe them. "Taste yourself." I open my mouth and slip my fingers in. The savory cream is pungent. "Is it good?"

"Yes...sir."

"Preparing for take-off, please be seated." An AI voice informs from the ceiling.

"Let's buckle in." Jace clears his throat. He watches my fingers pop out of my mouth.

I obey and return to my seat. He takes one beside me and eyes me in heat. "Turned on?"

"Very." He breathes. "So, you were a cheerleader?"

"I was."

"It seems that dancing is your thing."

I shrug. "I haven't done it in forever. My job takes up all my time." The jet rolls forward quietly. I expected a loud engine, but there's a soft whizzing instead.

"What if you worked less? Would you make it your passion?"

"I like working."

"I know...but there needs to be a balance. No way would I ever work if I had no fun. Jet packing, racing, skydiving, space trips, submarine tours. My job would be pretty dull without fun."

"Space? You've been to space??"

"Five times...but no more than 7 minutes. The atmosphere is horrible for human cells."

"Wow...I've never been anywhere but home."

"We could go one day." He smiles. "Now, back to you. I'd love to see you dance."

"Dancing would be fun."

"We'll be completely alone, so you can wear something sexy. Or nothing at all."

"Hold your horses. I'll be clothed, thank you very much." I lift my chin. The jet inclines upwards. I grip the armrest.

"Relax, darling."

"My stomach is dropping!"

"It'll be over soon. How about I tell you my conclusion to distract you?"

"Okay, that'll help." I shiver when the plane flies ahead. My intestines topple.

"The spark you have, it's because you're pure-hearted."

I open my eyes. "That's...kinda close."

"That's not it?" He frowns.

"No."

Jace looks ahead with a thinking cap on. "I'll try again."

"You've been struggling." I laugh. "Mr. dumb genius robot." I peer out the window at the low city. The clouds are patchy, yet clear enough for the sun to ray through. The Pacific Ocean is calm and mirrors the blue sky. "Where is your island?"

"Near Hawaii. We'll be there in 20 minutes."

"That's fast!"

"Tell me about the things you like."

I tighten my mouth. "Umm...making drinks."

"Other than that."

"Sweets...dresses, classy music, because of the country club. Action movies, but romances are okay. Skincare, chocolate, and chocolate. Did I mention chocolate?"

He grins. "No, you didn't."

For the next 20 minutes, I watch land disappear and an ocean as far as the eye can see. I whip out my phone to record. I'm in awe for the whole ride. Wow, this view is astonishing! It's so blue. So enormous!

When the plane slows and starts to descend, I look ahead. There's an island the size of a state. I snap pictures of the ultra-green land riddled with floral nature, caged by the bluest water ever. Wow! I thought the golf course was the greatest paradise I'd ever witness. I was wrong. "What's its name?"

"The Land Of Alodia."

"What does Alodia mean?"

"It's Latin for riches."

I scoff. "Of course, your island brags as much as you do."

The jet lands. We exit. As I step down the stairs, I suck air through my nose to revel in the scent of the island. It smells similar to a fruit salad, only stronger...in a good way. A pleasant aroma which belongs in heaven.

There's white sand, rolling hills, and an array of vast flowers from light to dark. Pitch black roads are up ahead, so smooth and crackless that they appear to be one with earth. It's obvious that very few people visit. It's untouched land. Jace did say the population was zero...and that there are no residents.

Is there really no one else here? There must be someone flying the craft. I stride to the front of the jet to see the pilot. There isn't one. "JACE! There's no pilot!" I freak.

"I said we're completely alone."

"Why isn't there a pilot?!"

"Relax, I fly overseas on AI all the time."

"But that's dangerous!"

"You're safe." He pecks my lips. "Let's go to the house."

"What about my suitcase?"

Jace operates his phone for a few seconds before saying, "a drone will bring it to your room."

The palace is surrounded by a pond and floating rafts. There's a patio before the main entrance. This is the country club on triple steroids. The pillars are over fifty feet high; its glass doors and windows are just as tall. The steel roof is castle-esque.

Inside, high, carved ceilings and light wood floors greet us. My eyes widen at the crystal chandeliers and the view of the bare sea. Jace snaps his finger. The sliding doors divide, and a record player lowers its needle. Smooth jazz and the music of the ocean circulate the room. The wind rustles in, blowing my hair back.

"You really look like a goddess now." He caresses my hair. "I'll show you your room."

My bedroom has an L-shaped window stretching its walls and a superb view. There's a floating raft beside the window; it bounces on the crystal waters. The cream scheme is here as well. The blue of the bedspread adds a pop of color. The bed's headboard is crocheted, and royalty sized just as the bed.

"The bathroom is here." Jace taps what I thought was a wall. Instead, it's a camouflaged door that whirls open.

The bathroom is pure white marble.

A stand-alone tub is before a wall-length window. Two toilets are side by side; one has a mini shower head. I walk to the bowl sink to gussy up in the mirror. There's probably something on my face. Or makeup out of place. My beige skin sparkles in the sunlight. There's nothing on my face that doesn't belong. My makeup isn't smudged, nor is my hair out of place. My navy eyes murder a sharp streak.

Wow...I look flawless.

"You look perfect, don't worry."

"Why are there two toilets?" I put my hand on my hip. "Do rich people really need two?"

"The second is foreign. Americans are judged for using tissue because it just smears everything around."

"So, they spray instead?"

"Yes...every time."

"Interesting."

"It's strange at first, but you'll get used to it." A drone rolls into the bedroom with my suitcase atop it. It extends its height and dumps it onto the bed. "I'll see you tonight."

"Tonight?"

"Yes. I'll be in my office arranging the NASA deal."

"I heard about that."

"Of course, you have, stalker." He winks. "Wear something sexy."

"I will." I check out Jace's bubble ass on his way out. I want to grope it. My hands long to hold handfuls of it. I should chase after him to do just that. But I tame myself. I can't distract him from work. I race to the bed. The robot drives out of the room. "Thank you, drone."

I unzip the suitcase and select a bikini dress. The pushup bra crisscrosses the stomach. It's beige and white; has a lacy skirt and a low cleavage line. I hope he kisses my boobs....wait no. Why am I hoping? I'll make him.

It's time I regain my dominating power.

I group call my A-Team while sitting on the ledge of the tub. It has five faucets. Water streams out of each like a fountain. I pour essential oils into the bath. One by one, they enter the chat. "How is it?"

"I bet it's super colorful; send pictures!"

"Good, you got there in one piece. Take anti-acids in case you get nauseous."

"You okay, princess?"

"Yeah, I'm okay, dad. I don't think there are any anti-acids here. I recorded a vid. I'll make a group chat and send it. This place is insane! There's a literal servant robot in my room."

"How very high-tech!" My mom praises.

"Which dress are you wearing tonight?"

"The beige bikini with the skirt."

"Ooohhh, Yass!" Jess cheers.

"Do you feel safe? If anything feels wrong..."

"Dad, I'm safe. Jace isn't a killer."

"Your father will never trust any man you get with. It's his job. So, where is he? Are you two sharing a room?"

"He's in his office working, and no, I have my own room."

"Hmm... separate rooms," Mom mumbles. "That's nice of him."

"Because he respects her," Lil adds.

"How long will you be staying?" My father is the only one who's critical.

"I'm not sure yet; there's no set date."

"Dear, stay as long as you can. Not just for him, but for yourself. You need a vacation. No one deserves it more than you. I bet you're so at ease."

"I am," I admit. I am at ease. Everything is so serene, so peaceful. The thrashing sea outside my room summons me. I leave the tub's ledge and to open the window. "You guys have to see the view from the bathroom." I yank at the edge, then tap along the frame. "That's if the window opens." I chortle. I go on tapping before remembering the snap. I rub my thumb and index finger together. The glass of the window inverts to the side. A greenhouse, freshwater scent flows in. I go to my camera and take a photo, then send it.

"Oh wow, wow!" My mom yells.

"That must look amazing at night. Curl your hair and wear rose gold jewelry." Lil orders. "Be the beach!"

"Will do." I hurry over to the tub to twist off its faucets before I flood the bathroom. "I gotta go. I'll update you guys later with pics. Bye."

I soak and scrub for 30 minutes. My eyes can't stop staring out the window, so a few more minutes are added. I sit in the water, viewing the gentle waves and the high sun beaming on white sand.

When I get out, I search around for a shower to rinse off. There's a bare wall about ten feet long. I go to it and do the tapping method in random places. I'm unlucky. "Where is the shower?!" I fuss and pat harder.

"Shower opening." The AI voice sounds from the ceiling. The wall divides in the middle. The shower is so gigantic! I thought it was another room until I spy a 5-foot showerhead. When I walk forward, its glass departs. Oh wow. This shower is at least 20 feet wide! As soon as I step under the showerhead, it beads down cool water. I giggle and spin, dowsing my whole body.

The pressure is fantastic! I don't even have to exfoliate!

I rinse my body for five minutes and consider doing a handstand to wash my lower half. When I bend over to begin it, the shower squirts me from all angles. The water tickles. I squirm and snort goofily.

I dress and curl my hair with a hot iron. I clean my face with glycolic toner on a cotton pad. Primer, tinted moisturizer, and sunscreen follow. My eyeliner needs fixing from the shower, so I tidy it up. When ready, I put on white sandals and spray on perfume. Marc Jacobs Daisy. I tour the palace since it's only noon.

Every room has a spectacular view of the tropical island. There are six bathrooms, twelve bedrooms, three recreational areas, and two theaters. Double living and dining combos, five lounging spots, three kitchens, and an enormous staircase. It's like the one from Beauty and The Beast, only lighter in color.

The dropped ceiling is so high and has a domed skylight at the end. This is too good to be true! Me being in this fantasy house doesn't make sense. Jace has to want something more than talking and dinner. What's his motive? Does he want something serious? Or is this just a summer fling? I have to ask him these questions.

I travel a maze of doors. I'm not sure where to start. I go right because I'm right-handed. I open door after door, library, sauna, art studio, photo booth, computer room, and lab room. I reach the next door, ready to open it, until I hear Jace's voice. "Yes, the lab will fulfill mass production by Wednesday. Ten thousand Humbots, guaranteed."

I tiptoe to the left side of the corridor. The first room is gray-themed with ashy marble walls and stone pillars. The bed is gray-black, as well as the furniture within.

This must be his room. It's so neat. I thought men were junky? There are hanging portraits of Noble Prizes and Samaritan Awards. Strygent's LLC, and a blueprint of the industry's lab. I walk to the wall gallery and roll my eyes at another frame,

THE WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN.

I read on.

TOP SCIENTIST, TECH WIZ. TIME MAGAZINE flaunts a spicy photo of Jace on a motorcycle. The sound of footsteps alarm me. I dart from the room and to a wall. I act as if I'm admiring its artwork. "I saw you. You're not as fast as you think." Jace snickers.

"I have no clue what you mean."

He leans on the wall. "What are you hungry for?"

"It's not on the menu." My stifling voice chimes.

"You're being bad."

"I am...maybe you should spank me."

"Is that why you were in my room?" I zip my lips with my finger and fling away the key. "Alright, since you're a mute, you won't protest when I do this." In one motion, he swipes me over his shoulder and goes to his bedroom.

"Jace! What are you doing?!"