Cherry Locked Ch. 21-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Madison?" I wake. He's sitting next to me on the bench. "Are you having a bad dream?"

I eye the buttons on his dress shirt. "No." My fingers race to unfasten them.

"I love how you're taking advantage of me." He observes my hands as I undo button, which rests above his crotch. "What did you dream about?"

I part his shirt, and I gape at his impeccable body. His nipples and pecks. The curves of his abs. The slim love handles. The line that separates down the stomach is where I scratch my nails. "You stripping."

Jace takes off his shirt. His shoulders and forearms are so sharp and broad. "Is this a good replication?"

I swallow and nod. My hands graze across his chest. "Yes." My nails swipe at his nipples. He moans. I adore his lustful eyes. "How was the meeting with NASA?"

"Kiss them, then I'll tell you." I place my lips on the protrusive flesh. My mouth sucks one nipple, then the other. His hand curls around my throat. I bite. Jace hisses.

I go up to tug at his bottom lip. "Tell me. "His mouth attacks my chest and down the middle of my breast. Jace squeezes my boobs and slurps my nipples through the dress. My tenderized nips ache. "Ahh, uh!" I cry every time he sucks me. My hand whacks at his crotch.

"Oh! "Jace scrunches his waist. The ferocious look returns. I love the predator look in his eyes. He mounts me.

The log between his legs spears me. "Ugh!"

"Hmm. Is that too much?" He rotates his pelvis.

"No."

"Do you want more?" Jace drapes one of my legs across his shoulder and rolls up the hem of my dress.

"Yes." I squeak.

His lower half does a 360 circle. There's no interruption to the pattern; it's as perfect as a tornado. Dangerous yet pleasing. We pant as one. Mines are longer, his are rough and short. The temperature rises down there!

I grunt and thrust into him. I sound like a crying banshee. The noise from my mouth is unfamiliar. Sporadic. Animalistic.

"You sound amazing." He huffs into my ear, then slides a hand up my dress. "Grab mine." I shrill at his grip on my vag. My hand gropes his penis through his pants. Oh, wow.... it's mega!! I drag it up and down. "Hmm, oh!" He repeats with every tug. "You're soaked..." He beats my meat.

A searing force whips my cherry. "Ahhh!! Oh, uh, uh!" Oh god! YES! It feels so good...but NOO! This is too far! Too close! Too soon! "Stop!" I huff.

Jace ceases the patting. "Too much?" I wheeze and shut my eyes. I feel faint. "Yeah...that's enough for you." He unsaddles me and puts his hands atop mine. I'm lost as to why he's doing this. I find out why when he begins using them to jerk himself off. "Help me finish." Our hands pump his rocky dick like a shotgun. Our palms poll up and down five times. Jace vibrates, rumbles, then climaxes. The noise is deep, loud, and raw.

OH, MY GOD!

He gives a drawn-out kiss; I strain my neck for it. It's sloppy and hard. I heave out all of the air in my lungs. He pulls away. I'm so pleased to hear him lose himself in desire. "I only ever heard that in porn." I croak, turned on.

"I'm glad I brought it to life." He pants into my ear.

"You sound amazing..." I compliment, biting my lip.

"Not as much as you."

"Wanna go another round to end the debate?"

He stands, helping me from the bench. "You need to get cleaned up."

"Do I have to leave?" I pout. My bean is stiff. It's throbbing. I think I have a lady boner.

Jace nods. "Yes, you do...your scent is strong."

"Oh, if that's the case, I think I'll stay." I playfully swish my waist side to side.

"It's on my hand..."

I eye it, making out the wetness of cum on his palm. "Taste it." I egg him on.

His Adam's apple stretches. He swallows hard. Jace's mouth is watering. He can't clear his mouth fast enough to slow it. He gets up from the bench. "Listen...go." He warns. The barbaric stare is back in his eyes.

He means it...I stand, glancing at his hand. Wondering what he's going to do when I leave. Lick it? Slurp it? Or wipe it off?? I heed his warning and exit the office.

As I walk, I feel a drift down there. My thighs are wet and slippery, they rub together like butter. Uh oh. I'm soaked. I shower. I select a yellow and green spaghetti strap dress with a side slit. I dab on makeup and fix my hair.

I locate the outside dining area; it's blazing with lights again. There's lobster, clam chowder, salad, and baked potatoes. All the dishes are capped off with glass tops. An ice bucket beside the table holds two champagne bottles.

Jace is off by the sea, watching the waves. Is he better now? Is the animalistic phase over with? I stride over and join him. "Am I safe around you now?"

He turns to puzzle my body against his. I love how he holds me in his arms. "Yes."

"Good, now tell me how the NASA deal went."

"I solidified a 35-year investment and am now the sole manufacture."

"Even the shuttles and rockets?"

"Yes."

I beam, my happiness is sky high. "That's insane, we should toast!"

"We should." He smooches the top of my head.

"But...before we do. I have a quick question." I gaze up at him. The contrast between his dark hair and jade eyes is so poetic that I almost forget my words. I force myself to remember them. "Where do you see our dating leading?"

"Marriage." My legs wobble. I damn near fall over. Jace is swift enough to catch me. "What's wrong?"

"I...I...I need to sit down." I blurt hoarsely.

He takes me to a chair. "Talk to me. What's wrong?"

"Nothing..." I fight off ragged breathing. Did he really say marriage?! I considered this path. And even heard Mom and Lil mention it. I should have been prepared...but hearing him say it aloud is world shattering.

"Is that something you don't want?"

"Yes...I mean no." I exhale slowly. "I need a minute."

"I'm guessing this is off topic."

"It's not..."

"Then why did you almost faint?"

"I'm peckish." I lie.

Jace is skeptical of my excuse, yet he still preps me a plate. The vibrant, five-star food glistens on the ivory dish. "Eat something." He pops open a bottle of fizzy and fills a glass. I grab a fork and try to act unaffected, but my trembling hands are impossible to hide. My throat is tight. I'm going to suffocate! "Tell me the truth."