Cherry Locked Ch. 21-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to spank you." He flops me down on the bed and kneels above me. "You can't show this much skin without punishment." I lower my eyes to his waist. It's too far away. "Get your mind out of the gutter."

"I can't."

He spanks my bare stomach. I arch my back and sigh. Jace slaps below my bra with both hands. "Is your mind still dirty?"

"Yes, sir." My fingers clutch the sheets. His olive eyes travel to my breast. "Kiss them." I dictate. Jace slaps them. My boobs jiggle. I exhale sharply. "Do it now...or I'll make you."

"Okay...make me."

I wring my fingers around his neck and tug it forward, smothering his face into my cleavage line. He licks, chews, sucks, and tongues my bubble boobs. I groan and heave. His mouth is massaging my breasts! My skin particles melt. The stickiness of his lips on my skin arouses me.

I arch my waist higher to grind on him. I hear muffled moans from my chest. Unfiltered and harsh. I ram into him. My vag catches onto his sleek pants. The ridge of his dick cuts me. I yelp. He retreats from my breasts and flattens me onto the bed. My skirt rises...revealing the thong I have on.

A savageness works his eyes. Jace gapes at the underwear, inhales roughly, then gets off the bed. "No..." I whine.

"Yes."

"You need to stop doing that!"

"I told you I want more than sex." He holds out a hand.

"What do you want with me?"

"Let's discuss it over dinner."

I huff and decline to take his hand. "I thought our foreplay is supposed to be intense."

"That's what we agreed on."

"Then why-"

"You need to wear more than that for the agreement to be successful." He beckons me with his hand. I refuse and cross my arms. "Fine, I'll give you time to cool off." Jace goes to a wardrobe and selects shorts and a pink button up. I watch him decode the wall, which is another shower. He steps inside. I bounce from the bed, eager to see him undress. He strips out of his vest and dress shirt. The definition of his muscles liquifies my mouth. Jace smirks at my excitement. "See you later." I don't move. I want to see him naked. He snaps his fingers. The wall shuts me out.

I furiously march from the bedroom and down the staircase. I exit through a window and stomp on the sand. He's being unfair. He can't stop right when I'm close to getting off! Ugh!! I tread the beach. I can wear skimpy clothes if I want! It's not my fault he can't handle it! I thought his endurance was high??!

I sit in a beach chair and scowl. The sunset is magical. I close my eyes and listen to the waves. He doesn't do what I want him to. Why? I don't think this is going to work.

The night sky brings an explosion of dots. I eye it and meditate until my mind is clear. I recall how chanting helps me deal with obstacles. So, I use this technique. Relax. Slow is the way I want things to go. Be thankful that Jace has the strength to stop...unlike my ex.

I need to calm down...my lust is getting the best of me. I can't let it...this time has to be different. I mellow my mind before standing from the chair.

"Are you better now?"

I turn to face him. His pink button-up against the khaki shorts fit the beach well. Jace's chest and abs are exposed in a wide gap down the middle. Silver chains dangle from his neck, and his black hair is pushed back.

I study his bare skin. Irritated. "Hypocrite."

"I'm showing less than you."

"You're annoying." I pass him. "Where are we eating?"

He covers my head start in a few paces. He leads the way to a wooded path to a candlelit table set for two. There's a tree above. Its branches hold hanging strings of white light. I'm reminded of a Christmas tree.

Jace pushes out my chair. "I'm prepared for your questions."

"Good." I sit.

He takes a seat across from me. "I'll answer the last one."

"The one from the airport too. Tell me why you feel invincible around me."

"Alright." The candlelight heightens his sculpted face. "You make me feel powerful. I thought I already accomplished that status. I was wrong. As for what I want from you. I want exclusivity."

"English, please."

"I want to date."

"Oh..." I glimpse at the sea beside us. "You want to date?"

"Do you want something different?"

"No." I stare at him. "I'd like that. The only thing is, will it be serious?"

"Yes...don't worry. I won't treat you like a toy chick. You have more meaning."

"You mean my aura? Do you have another theory yet?"

"My final guess is that your spirit is clean. Am I right?"

"More like untapped." I cover my mouth and snorkel.

"My turn to ask questions. What does that mean?" He lays his hands on the table, businessman style. The loose shirt still manages to showcase his god-like muscles. "Well?"

"I don't think I can trust you with the answer yet."

"Please, tell me?"

I shouldn't...so I'm not going to. I don't want him to know I'm a V yet. My mom was right about this being what I've been waiting for. Jace could be my potential husband. Still, I want to drag out my truth a bit longer until I know for sure. "Not yet."

"I need the answer."

"We have to spend more time together before I answer. I'll stay until I'm comfortable enough to share."

"Move in with me." My lungs expel all their air. "That way, I'll earn your trust in a timely manner."

"That's a big step!"

"It is...but a necessary one."

"I've barely been here a day. How can you ask that??"

"Madison...you've been living in my mind. Those two days won't leave me. I hated that I wasn't by your side when you woke up." My chest pumps in response to his confession. "Trust me, none of this is meaningless. You want something serious, right?"

"I do...but this is so sudden! You said you want to date...moving in should come later."

"I'll accept your decline once you say no. Although, we won't see each other very often. Our interactions would be limited to twice a week."

"How many women have you asked to move in with you?"

"None. All the others knew the deal, cash, and sex, no strings attached. Most left in the morning or a few minutes after. It was only business."

"How many women have you been with?"

"I don't want to disgust you." He types on his phone and peers at a low window.

A drone exits through its glass and drives to us. "How may I take your order?" Its robotic tone is polite.

"You can have whatever you want."

"You're avoiding the question."

"I'll answer once we're better established."

"You really think I'm going to be disgusted??" I scoff. "I can handle the count; I already know it's high."

"What do you want for dinner?"

I mean mug him. "I'm not hungry."

"Caviar and wine." He instructs the drone, the top of its head blinks white.

"No...I don't eat fish!"

He puffs air through his nose. "I thought you weren't hungry?"

"Well, I am...I haven't eaten all day."

Jace massages the bridge of his nose. "What do you want?"

"Sloppy joe."

The drone blinks. "Anything else?"

"Fries and Pepsi, thank you."

"You're welcome; ETA 10 minutes." The drone drives back inside the house.

Jace observes me with some irritation. "I should be the irritated one. You act like I can't stomach your answer."

"Madison, you judged me before over women."

"Things were different then," I murmur. "I didn't like you as much."

Jace's eyes go subtle, he's touched by my confession. "How much do you like me?"

My cheeks heat up. "I want to skip the question."

"Only if I can skip mine."

"Deal."

"Now, back to what you said..." He shares an incredulous gaze. "How don't you like fish? The finest fish, to be honest."

"I just don't."

"You have the chance to taste caviar, yet you swap it with junk food?"

"Yep." He's too overwhelmed to speak; he releases sputtering noises. "Junk food all the way."

"Now you're even more of an enigma."

"I'm proud." I cheese. "Have fun trying to crack my code."

I find it funny that a billionaire is eating junk food. I'm highly entertained by the huge bites he takes from the meaty burger. There's no conversation for a while, just the waves of the sea and rippling trees. I honestly think Jace is analyzing what I meant by untapped. Will he link it to me being a virgin? I sip on Pepsi, douse my fries in ketchup, and cut up my burger. It's unclassy to pick it up with my hands. I use a knife and fork.

When we're done with dinner, the drone clears the table to set out a chocolate lava cake. The way my eyes grow in size isn't right. "You're a chocolate monster!" Jace chuckles. I drop the classy way of eating and smother my mouth with the dessert. I stuff it, savoring the taste like an addict. Jace is astonished by how much of the cake I devour. Half of it is gone because of me. "Wow!"

"Don't judge me."

"Where are you putting it?!"

"Shut up..." I titter.

After dessert, he walks me back to my room like a gentleman. "I take that your answer is no?"

I halt at the door and shrug. "I don't know. Would we see each other that little?"

"Yes, I'm either at the lab, tower, arena, or attending conferences."

"And at the country club on Sundays."

"That too. But I wouldn't count that as spending time together. You're on the clock."

"And you're with your business friends."

"Investors." He corrects.

I scratch the back of my head. "I'm gonna need more time."

"How much time?"

"A week...maybe."

He's dissatisfied with my response. "Maybe sleep on it tonight and let me know in the morning. Could you try that?"

"I can."

Jace smooches my forehead. "Goodnight, Madison."

"Goodnight, Jace."

Once inside, I kick off the sandals and rinse off my feet. The sand twirls down the drain. I watch it, wondering. What if I say yes? Do I drop my home? I don't think I ever want to leave this island. It's paradise. Could I live here? The fact that Jace even asked proves he's serious. He said I wouldn't be one of his toy chicks and that I have more meaning.

Has he fallen for me? It's been two months since we first talked. How could he want me this much already? That's irrational. I hope this isn't a curse of mine. Having guys go the mile for me too quickly. It's flattering, but it's a headache. I snap a photo of the swarming sea. The moon is full. I then take one of my bedroom is send both to the group chat. I text my mom:

So...he asked me to move in. What do I do? I change out of my dress and into a sleep gown.

Mom: 😨😨😨

Me: 😅

Mom: What do you want to say?

Me: Idk

Mom: Do you think you should?

Me: I'm lost tbh I need help 😫

Mom: Well, it is soon...but guys don't ask that unless they're in love with you

Me: How is he there already??

Mom: Cus my daughter is irresistible 😎

Me: 😂😂

Mom: 😉

Me: do I say yes?

Mom: Take your time with it

Me: He's impatient tho...

Mom: He can wait. So...any kissing yet?

I beam and flop onto the bed like a school girl. Me : yes 💃💃💃

Mom: 💃💃💃

I chuckle and throw the sheets over my face.

In the morning, I hear the sound of a helicopter. I get out of bed and jet to the window. The chopper circles around the beach, tossing sand everywhere.

The side of it reads NASA. When it lands, a crew of security guards exit. I watch the squad near the entrance of the palace. Once they're out of sight, I go to clean up. Wash my face, brush my teeth, and straighten my hair.

I use the standard toilet. When done, I google how to use the second one, finding I need to adjust the water pressure, so I don't spray my lips off. I set it on low and squat. I'm so weirded out when it sprays up my bum, bottom, and front simultaneously. I choose a powder blue dress with a waistline cut out and silver heels. I poke in oval earrings that match.

"Morning, darling."

I look to the bathroom door. Jace wears a classic black, white suit; he looks like a groom. "Morning."

"I'll be gone for a few hours on business."

"Okay."

"I hate to leave you here alone."

"I'll be fine; there's lots to do."

"I know...but your safety is a concern."

"Why?"

"The media is aware you're here. I'll activate more drones to patrol the islands."

"From who?"

"Paparazzi, vengeful exes, crazy fans." He closes the space between us to rub his thumb across my bottom lip. "If the last one, there'll be a deterrent."

"Meaning?"

"All of my drones are weaponized, so are my personal vehicles."

My eyes expand. "What?! Why!?"

"I'll tell you some other time. Just know you'll be safe while I'm away."

"Are you James Bond?"

"That's possible." He simpers. "Have you decided about moving in?"

"It's a maybe...for now."

"That's better than no." Jace drops his hand from my lips. "See you later."

"See you later." Crap...I wanted to prance around in this dress and test his limits. I guess I'll wait till later.

A few minutes pass before the helicopter is boarded by the same squad. This time, Jace is amongst them. I watch the machine slash the air and take off into the horizon. I stroll around the room, wondering what to do until he returns. Lil calls me. I'm glad for this...I'm bored as hell. "Maddy, the Uber guy has officially been deemed assassinated!"

"Has he?"

"Yes...there's still no trace of who did it."

I brood over this...and what Jace just told me. "All of my drones are weaponized." No...I'm being silly. Frank was killed by a writhing citizen. But wouldn't the FBI have evidence of this?? "That's crazy."

"It is! I'm doing my own investigation."

"Let me know what you find."

"How much fun are you two having?"

"Tons...I'm being naughty."

"Good girl! Is that pissing him off?"

"Not really...he's so tamed. I hate it! He doesn't let it go on for too long."

"Are we sure he's an actual man? Not a robot?"

"I asked that...thing is, he didn't say no."

"Oh fuck, he's a walking AI! That explains the body."

"Omg, the body! I tried to watch him shower, but he wouldn't let me," I whine.

"That's probably for the best; you're not ready for that."

I laugh. "How are you and Jess?"

"She's been pretty quiet. I think her job is why. Maybe it's stress."

"Or...she wants something more from the relationship."

"Like what?"

"Promise not to say I told you."

"Huh?"

"Act like this was your conclusion."

"Maddy, just tell me."

"Jess asked how you feel about marriage." I side-eye the phone.

"When?"

"When I stayed over."

"Is that why she's being weird?" Lily chortles. "Is that all it is?"

"Yeah."

"Why didn't she just ask me about it?"

"She wasn't sure you wanted it. Plus, you said you didn't see it happening. That must have upset her."

"Oh...damn, I did say that. But...Jess never talks about it. I thought we were on the same page."

"I don't think so. Honestly, I don't think couples are that in sync."

"I have a feeling you're talking about you and Jace."

"Should I move in with him?"

"He asked??!"

"Last night."

"Already???"

"Yeah."

"What are you going to say?"

"I said maybe."

"Babe...he's going to propose in no time."

"He needs to stop...I don't want to rush like I did with Brad."

"I think this is love at first sight...for real this time."

"I don't believe in that."

"Seems like Jace does."

"I don't get this!"

"Your virginity is Kryptonite." She sniggers.

"No, he said I make him feel powerful...not weak."

"He left out the weak part, trust me."

"You think?"

"Oh yeah. Jace doesn't want to reveal the full effect you have on him. He's trying to see if you're as helpless as he is before admitting it. That's why he wants you living with him."

"Hmm..."

"I say stay....and fuck with his mind."

"It doesn't work like that; he's the one in charge."

"Maddy, he'll fold. Jace isn't that much in control. He's already slipping up. The signs are easy to read."

"Why are you a guru, bestie?"

"All relationships are the same. The first one to make the move is always the weakest. He'll pop the question. I know you thought about him being the one."

"I have...but I want to be rational."

"Don't be. Relationships aren't always rational...there's no rulebook. Once you accept that, you'll have so much more fun."

"I am using my head too much."

"Live it up, bestie."

"I do like pushing his buttons. I made him eat my boobs." I cackle.

"Girl...make him go down on you. Be a dominatrix."

"I want to be...." I bite my nails. "But what if he's not into that?"

"Then egg him on as much as you can."

"That I can do," I smirk. "I want to be in his office when he comes home."

"Do it, boo!" She sings.

I sneak into his edgy office. A white and black room with a half circle desk. The windows are slim and tall. Stripy patterns style the furniture. My bare feet almost slip on the glossy floors. This isn't what I thought his office would look like. I expected the standard, boring design. Who knew men could have this much taste?

I sit on the desk. The sun ducks behind a patch of clouds. A starburst hue darkens the sky. The heavenly moment lasts for less than a minute. I practically slobber at it the whole time. I could easily stay here until nighttime. There's a bench loaded with pillows on the other side of the desk. I lay across it and go to Twitter. I shriek at what's trending as number 1.

MADISON HART & JACE HARRISON.

I click the tab and scroll down to find retweeted photos of Jace and me at the airport. I read the tweets:

She recovered nicely😛don't blame him

Eh, it's a pity fuck he'll be on to the next soon🙄

They look good together...sad it won't last😂

The dog is at it again

More like pig

Or hog

I give it a few weeks #playboy😎

She's plain asf

Chick has a boy body; Jace downgraded👿

I start to type to defend myself. "No...no." I inhale and exit the app. Ignore the media. They know nothing. I'm not a pity fuck. And I have the body I was given. If being plain is a bad thing, then I'm crowned queen.

I toss my phone to the end of the bench and massage my temples. Why did I click? That was dumb. I know how social media is; there's more hate than niceness. I close my eyes and tell myself: "forget the comments; they're wrong. I know the truth." I breathe and drop my hands from my temples.

I think I know the truth a little too well. My chest meditates as my mind goes elsewhere. The vision I had of a groom...it had to be Jace. Who else could it have been? I need to accept that this can lead to marriage.

Does he want that? Dating doesn't mean marriage to the average person. It does to me, though. I want to know his take on it...but I don't want to mention marriage. He'll think I'm a psycho. I can just ask him where does he see our dating leading? Yeah, I'll just ask that to get an idea.

I doze off and dream about a honeymoon. Rose petals on a bed. An ocean view. Steamy music. Jace carries me in his arms. I'm in a lace topped, slimming wedding dress. He lays me on the bed, then begins to strip. I gasp at his transformer body. All of his muscles seem forged. Art of a gladiator god!