All Comments on 'Cherry on Top'

by tentoestoofar

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

It's exactly what you say it is: A day in the life of a hooker. You write competently enough but it's just a bunch of cut-and-dried scenes devoid of emotion and even devoid of the use of the senses. The story could have been a lot longer and told us something about Cherry.

How did she get into this life? Does she have any friends and/or family and what do they think she does for a living? Does she have a relationship of any kind? How does she feel about what she does? Does she have any life other than servicing fetish clients every day? You say she's a sub, but that's all. She seems to have no misgivings, no conflicts about her "job" and no thoughts other than preparing for her next client. She's not like a real person. We know nothing about her, other than she doesn't like anal, so don't care.

tentoestoofartentoestoofarover 4 years agoAuthor
Re: Anonymous comment 27/01/20

You are absolutely right, this is a smash cut quick fire through a day in the life of an escort, and nothing more. I wrote this to try out writing various different styles of sexual situations.

Do most of the customers “care” about Cherry? Her background? Her likes, dislikes, her feelings, her family? No, probably not. I can absolutely appreciate that this also bleeds over into the reader, for better or - as it sounds - for worse.

Thank you for your criticism. I wish I had more comments like this to reflect on! I never intended to go into Cherry’s personal background much, in keeping with the “vignette” kinda nature of each individual short sex scene. But maybe I should have.

I will return to Cherry one day (a lot of the situations here have set up many potential sequels). Maybe we’ll get to know more about her. Maybe not.

Thank you again! I genuinely appreciate the feedback.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertentoestoofar@tentoestoofar
All stories are works of fiction and are for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to individuals living or dead is purely coincidental. In regards to any fan fiction or celebrities, again these are works of fiction for entertainment purposes only and should be taken wi...