The Trail

Story Info
An anonymous encounter on the hiking trail.
1.5k words
4.71
4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Trail

For the better part of the last decade I've been immersed in a long overdue journey of sexual exploration and self-discovery. An awakening if you will; fueled by many circumstances...middle age, cutting ties with a dead bedroom marriage or access to the many corners of the internet.

I discovered that anonymous fuck scenarios are gave me "that feeling". That tingling sensation I first discovered at 13 when I watched R rated movies on HBO with lots of nudity and sex. The uncomfortable flush between my thighs that prickled with ache. The sensation that first led to masturbating quietly in my twin bed under lavender sheets. That feeling.

I have long fantasized about the anonymous encounter. The very definition of no-strings attached. I love the idea of sampling different men and unique anonymous scenarios.

The anonymous hotel fuck.

The movie theater blow job.

Having my pussy eaten in a dressing room.

In my head it all sounds so thrilling.

I am neither wreckless nor a danger seeker. I am an educated woman. I own a home. Raised children. I stick money in a retirement account. I bake cookies for the neighbor kids. But tipping over the mid-life hill will turn even the most analytical pragmatic woman into a bit of a thrill seeker.

So will spending a dozen years in a sexless marriage. I had catching up to do. YOLO and all that.

The odds of a passionate anonymous encounter are right up there with winning lottery numbers. Possible, but unlikely.

But you can't win if you don't play.

I want to play.

And in a act of luck and chance I found myself on a crisp fall morning bent over gripping the trunk of a tree being soundly fucked by stranger in what would be 9 minutes of pure primal passion.

Hollywood could not have crafted such a scene.

I sit in my car catching my breath, my heart is hammering in my chest while I replay the last 15 minutes in my head on a constant loop. I feel exhilarated.

And achy.

And deliciously sinful.

And slutty.

All in the best possible way.

30 minutes earlier I was enjoying a quiet morning on a hiking trail. In a few hours this trail will be crawling with dog-walkers and moms pushing strollers. But on an early Sunday morning it is blissfully quiet. A veritable ghost-town.

I am deep in my own thoughts, noodling out errands to do and all the things that need ticking off my to-do list before another busy week begins.

I hear the familiar "On your left" from a runner passing me. I think nothing of it as he utters a good morning and breezes by me. I watch him for a few seconds, slightly envious of his effortless stride. I run like I am pulling a plow. This man was gazelle-like. I sink back into my own thoughts, the ground slightly crunching under my feet. I walk onward oblivious to my surroundings.

And there he is.

The gazelle.

About 20 yards away, trailside, digging a pebble out of his shoe.

I crunch on.

We lock eyes for longer than a second. We exchange smiles.

He is lean. Sinewy. Classic runners build. Everything about his physical build looks effortless. I could drone on about his looks but I don't remember his face outside of mirrored sunglasses.

And a kind smile. And really nice thighs. Smooth. Sculpted. Delectable.

I break my gaze on his legs and meet his eyes. Ugh, totally busted. I feel like a creepy old lady.

I am about to look away in embarrassment and he crooks his finger at me. Motions to his left and takes 3 steps off the trail into the foliage.

A normal human would keep walking.

A normal human would be afraid of being left dead in a field.

But a woman with 10 sexless years on her belt and an anonymous fuck fetish approaches the runner (with the magnificent thighs), grabs him by the hands and leads him off trail.

Impetuous.

Reckless.

Thrilling.

Arousing.

He starts to talk. I quickly turn my head and put my finger to my lips in a silent "shush".

We are just out of sight on the trail. Any passerby would not notice unless they were looking. We are practically invisible.

I immediately drop to my knees.

He doesn't flinch. I don't ask for consent. He knows what I want and pulls down his running shorts to expose his cock.

He is partially erect and clearly thinking the same impetuous thoughts.

I reach out and touch his cock while looking into those mirrored sunglasses. If his eyes are opened or closed, I do not know.

I stroke him gently for about 20 seconds with one hand while continually holding my index finger to my lips.

I motion him to take a step forward.

He does and in one swift move he is in my mouth.

He tastes salty. My tongue runs the length of his shaft and back down encircling his swollen head. I repeat again and again until the saltiness is gone.

I stroke his inner thigh and cup his balls.

His cock twitches in my mouth.

Pussy juice dribbles down my thigh.

Nirvana.

He is nicely sized. Not too long to choke me. I can take him easily in my mouth. I suck and lick him greedily. He doesn't protest. He gently rubs my back as I work his cock over with my mouth. He makes no sound. His hard cock betrays any misgivings he might be having.

I stand up but remain bent over at the waist, working his beautiful cock head with my tongue and lips. With my free hand I jerk down my running shorts. I am nothing short of ungraceful as I wiggle my shorts to my knees. Graceful or not, my message is clear.

He reaches behind and slips a finger in my wet pussy while I continue to suck his cock. I can feel my wetness growing. He fingers me firmly with a single finger and quickly slips in two.

I stifle a moan. My pussy grips his fingers with each gentle thrust. My arousal builds. He pulls me upwards and stands behind me. His fingers exploring my pussy from behind. He reaches in front to stroke my clit which is slippery from pussy juice.

The pleasure is exquisite. I close my eyes and let myself be lost in the sensation of being stroked. His thumb rolls over my swollen clit and the ache is indescribable. I am paralyzed with pleasure.

It is the most erotic moment I have ever experienced. My brain buzzes with lust. I should be thinking about safety and discretion and a million other proper things. My one sole thought is how much I want him to fuck me.

That's it.

That one thought.

Fuck. My. Pussy.

I reach for the oak tree in front of me and cross my arms, resting my forearms on the rough bark. I spread my legs slightly, arch my back and stick my ass out. I never utter a word. Not a sound. But the invitation could not be any more obvious.

I am reckless.

And whore like.

And so incredibly aroused I can feel my honey running down his fingers.

I grab his wrist and place his hands on my hips, turn my head and look into those mirrored sunglass with intensity.

He doesn't retreat. Or talk. Or hesitate.

His cock wants my pussy just as much.

Pure. Raw. Primal. Lust.

And when his hard cock presses aginst my slit, I adjust my body slightly to welcome him inside me. He accepts. And pleasure comes crashing over me in a wave of heat.

His fucking is like his running.

Effortless.

Graceful.

Even Paced.

He feels extraordinary. He seems to sense how very overdue I am for a good sound fucking. His cock rhythmically stretches my hole. The fullness is magical.

I can feel his breathing escalate and grow more rapid.

Thoughts ping-pong around my brain.

I want more.

I want him to cum.

I want him to fill me.

Adult logic starts to filter into my brain. He can't cum. He shouldn't cum.

But I can feel it. The throbbing. The rock hard erection. The point of no return.

Shit.

He's going to fill me. A total stranger is going to cum inside me. It is that exact thought that sends me into the pleasure abyss. I squeeze his wrist as my pussy clenches on his thrusting dick as I cum. And cum. And cum.

He jerks my hand off my waist and grabs my wrist in a signal of his own impending peak while he thrusts deep inside me while spraying the inside of my pussy with his warm seed. If there is a better feeling, I don't know what it is.

I say nothing. I pull up my shorts and turn to face him, kiss my index finger, touch his lips and turn and step onto the trail.

I don't look back. 10 minutes later, I am sitting in my car replaying the scene while his cum pools on the inside of my panties.