All Comments on 'Cherry Takes On The NFL Ch. 08'

by Liquor69

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I didn't expect that

now I wanna see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a bitch

I can't wait to see if this broad comes around or not. Yeah she is sexy but damn she is a bitch. Get her some help. Other than that, I loved this story and want more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

did ypu really have to add the Obama shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I applaud you

Talk about defining a character. I understand her a lot better now. Someone criticized the political take but I understand it. My sister is a bleeding heart who is blind to what is going on. Congratulations on a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Now I know what the buzz has been about.

Let me say that I like the way you write. Cherry is quite a gal. A friend told me to read your stories. Apparently, Cherry is based on a real person. That is hot. You have taken a lot of chances telling it like it is with regard to Obama. I'm glad you did. I hope it hasn't hurt you but telling the truth is never easy. Putting it into erotica is over the top.

Now I have to read The Screamer. I just wish I could find a man like Mark for myself..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Oh man! The series is a treaty of the prejudices a man carry with him....why erotica writers turn moralistic and go around telling people what is wrong and what is right like in a fable?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

"...ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC NPR and all the others are so far left wing in..."

Well, if all these are left wing, at your right there is nothing but the wall Sir, that's for sure. Well, maybe Santorum or Limbaugh...maybe..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

If you use a porn story to communicate your right wing ideology (or a left wing ideology by the way) and how much you hate your President, well, you have a huge confusion in your mind. I would have expected at people like you writing stories that "put women in the place reserved for them in Gosh's design," but I would have never imagined conservatives would use PORN stories to address their demons and make moral statements.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WTF

Really! a political porn story.....BOOO! ya lost me on this and all your stories. Fucking right wing nuts. You know what gets me is all of you lug nuts have sooooo much to say but never a solution just criticism. If you were as intelligent as President Obama you would be President.... But you're not.....so you pen porn.....on the internet.

subkfsubkfalmost 5 years ago
Please no politics

Conservatives in politics are not visible. What is present are fundamentalists on par with any brainwashed cult belonging people.

RuthMRuthMabout 1 year ago

Started well but the last chapter became boring not what a horny slut like me needed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous