Cherry Takes On The NFL Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers

Mark relayed the information to his investigators and they headed out to the airport.

Cherry had been returned to Intensive Care. Phil talked to the Doctors and learned that she was in a deep coma. They didn't know whether she would make it or not. They had done a number on her face. They stitched her up but she is going to be scarred badly. Both of her implants were broken and she had a broken arm and a broken hand.

Phil called Mark and told him what he had learned.

"She is going to be badly scarred Mark. They really messed her up. I'm sorry."

"Where are you right now?"

"I am at the hospital. Why?"

"Can I talk to her Doctor? Is he available?"

Phil handed the doctor the phone. "Doctor, my name is Mark Banner. I am calling from Las Vegas. Phil just gave me an update on her condition. I understand that she has been cut severely. I happen to represent top athletes, models and movie stars. Would there be a problem if I flew the top plastic surgeon in the country to take care of those problems? I don't want to step on your authority but I have a multi-million dollar contract on my desk waiting for her signature. I want her to be back to being the most lovely woman on earth."

"I'll talk to the administrator but I can't see a problem. I am not able to discuss her condition with you because of the laws, I am sure you understand."

"Just take care of her please. She is very important to me. Phil said she is in a coma. Do you have any idea how long that could last?"

"I will take care of her and you can have the plastic surgeon contact me here. I will meet him when he gets here. As far as the coma is concerned, I have no way of knowing but we'll be monitoring her around the clock."

"Thank you Doctor. We'll be in touch."

Mark put the phone down, put his head in his hands and began to sob. Michelle came into the room and held him in her arms. Mark looked at her and asked her to get Lori for him. A few minutes later, Lori called and Mark asked her if she knew who the top plastic surgeon in the country was. She did and Mark asked her to get his phone number right away. He handed the phone to Michelle and went to get a drink. Michelle told Lori what had happened and hung up. Lori called back a few minutes later and gave Michelle the phone numbers for Dr. Bowen.

Mark called Dr. Bowen in Dallas and the call lasted several minutes. He agreed to go to her today. Mark told him that he would have his pilots pick him up and fly him to her. That was agreeable to the Doctor.

Dave and Ron flew to Dallas and picked up the Doctor.

Dr. Bowen met with her doctor and conducted a complete consultation. They determined that in order for these injuries to be corrected completely, she would have to undergo extensive surgery immediately and not wait for her to come out of the coma. Dr. Bowen suggested that she be flown to his clinic in Dallas as soon as possible. She was going to require extensive microsurgery to save her good looks.

The doctors consulted with Detective Thompson and informed him of their findings. All available evidence had been collected and his main concern was for her to have a complete and total recovery.

Dr. Bowen called Mark and told him the seriousness of her situation. He told him he needed to take her to Dallas as soon as possible to start the repairs. Time was important because the longer he waited, the chances of him reversing the damage would be severely limited.

"Doctor, I don't care what it takes. I want her perfect. Is my plane satisfactory to move her or do I need to get a different type of plane?"

"Your plane would be wonderful. We can treat her internal injuries there as well. She has some serious problems but she is a strong woman. I can't do the type of work I need to do here. To repair her face, I need the microscopic units. I can tell that she means a lot to you. I will do everything possible to make her well."

"Thank you. When she wakes up, don't mention my name. This is between you and me."

Cherry remained in the coma for two months. The physicians in Dallas had done a wonderful job on her but she still needed several more months of reconstructive surgery. Her parents had been flown to Dallas to be by her side and Mark had rented a house near the hospital for them.

When she regained consciousness, she was moved into a private room. Almost instantly, flowers started arriving from Rashad, Jamal and Chris. Michelle, Lori, Diane and Aleka sent beautiful arrangements. Jack and Tom sent her a lovely set of flowers along with a very risqué Get Well Card. Cherry received an arrangement from Kono and Daniel as well. There was a gorgeous arrangement from The Banner Agency but there were no flowers from Mark.

Dr. Bowen checked in on her every day. He scheduled additional surgery, taking painstaking care to insure that no visible marks remained.

They released her towards the middle of July and Lori's flight crew flew her and her parents' home. Michelle had arranged transportation discretely from the airport to her home. Cherry was surprised to find her lawn had been maintained and there were flowers blooming in her gardens. Inside, her home had been maintained and cleaned. Anything that her parents might have found objectionable has been put away, out of sight in her thong drawer. She had no idea who had done it but she sure was glad it had happened. Even her bong was stowed away.

Cherry took two more weeks getting used to being back on her feet before she returned to work. She met with Detective Thompson several times. She told him what had occurred but she was unable to give him any descriptions of the men. All she knew was they were black and obviously gangsta's. He informed her that DNA testing was inconclusive as all the samples were commingled and they could not get a positive ID on any one person.

"The man you went into the alley with said you went in there willingly. The bank surveillance camera across the street shows that he is telling the truth. He said you gave him a blowjob and then he left. He claims no knowledge of anything happening to you after that," Thompson told her.

"That is a load of crap. He was there with all the rest of them. He was egging them on. He's a fucking liar."

"Unfortunately, we have no evidence to support that. I know he's lying. You know he's lying but proving it is impossible. The district attorney won't prosecute unless you can identify the men involved."

Thompson left and Cherry was depressed. She hadn't worked in six months. She had been through hell. She looked in the mirror and was so happy. They had shown her the photos and Dr. Bowen was really a miracle worker. There was no trace of any injury at all. Her body was finally healthy; her mind was still fucked up. She had a lot of time to think in the hospital. She didn't like thinking because it forced her to start to look at reality instead of being complacent in her ideology. She thought about her conversation with Ted. He sounded so much like Mark.

She went online. She saw all the usual people but there was no sign of Mark. She didn't want to talk to any of them. Hell, she didn't want to talk to him either but she still looked.

She walked into the Peeler Palace the last week of July. All the girls rushed to see her. She hugged and kissed them and she went and hugged Ted. She went to work and danced her heart out. Ted walked her to her car after her shift and made sure she got out of there safely.

She went home and immediately went online. Mark was absent again. She couldn't blame him. She had treated him so badly after he treated her like a queen. She googled him and found recent photo's of Mark and Aleka, Mark and Diane, Mark and Michelle and Mark and Dani. Who the fuck is Dani? There were articles about the new division headed by Lori.

There was an article about Mark being in Thailand with this Dani person. She looked at the date and saw that it was the day after she had bolted from Las Vegas. She learned about the death of the Carters and that Mark had flown to be with Jeremy Carter following the explosion that had taken his parents lives. It continued saying that Gary Edwards of D'Orgasmic Lingerie had joined them in Thailand the following day.

Cherry started researching everything she could find about the bombing. The Carters were delivering relief to war torn Somalia when their vehicle hit a roadside bomb. There were several news stories online and Cherry was dumbstruck when she realized that the stories were not on cnn.com or cnbc.com. All the stories were on either AP or foxnews.com. She checked the dates and that had to be what had happened.

Ohmigod! Was that what had Mark so upset that morning? If that was it, then he'll never speak to me again. He told me that the Carters were like second parents to him. Was he looking for information about the bombing when I went off on him?

She loaded up her bong and decided to get wasted. She picked up her purse, looking for something that wasn't in there. She walked into her bedroom and found her other purse. She opened it and saw something. There was an envelope in there. She remembered that Michelle had given it to her before she left for home. She opened it and found a check in there for Twenty Thousand Dollars. Mark had said he would cover her lost income because of the trip to Hawaii. She didn't even look at it until now. This would sure come in handy.

She decided to get some nose candy and she placed a call to her dealer. She told him what she wanted and he said he would be there in just a few minutes.

He arrived and she decided she didn't want to pay him cash.

"How much do you want Cherry?"

"I'll make you a deal," she said as she knelt in front of him. "I'll do you and you decide how much I get based on how good I am."

"I can do that. I haven't busted a nut in a few days."

Cherry's hand went to his zipper and she pulled it down. She fished his nice thick black cock out and began to stroke it. She removed her top and ran his cock between her lovely reconstructed tits. She began to lick him and he grew at the touch of her tongue. It was good to have a friendly, safe black cock in her mouth again. Her lips washed over his crown and she took him into her mouth. She took him in and began to lick and suck him deeply. He held her head and began to fuck her face. His long cock entered her throat and she took him in fully. She held his balls and knew he would not last long. She sucked him deeper and he started to shiver. Her mouth worked furiously and she felt the rush begin to transcend his shaft. She pulled him out and he began to spurt hot ropes of white, hot cum onto her lips, her teeth and her tits. He was right, he hadn't cum in a few days and he continued to cum all over her. She licked him clean and he rewarded her with a nice supply of nose candy.

She blew a few lines and went back online. He still wasn't there. Why was she looking? After what she had just learned, she knew he wouldn't be there. Why would he want to talk to her after what she did? She never logged on. She watched a few movies and she was just about to leave when he showed up in the chat room. No one else was in there. He just sat there. It was late and she was stoned. She blew a couple more lines of coke and created a screen name BBCLVR J. She came into the room and then she left. She went back and she sat there.

Mark didn't say a word. He sat there silently. He knew it was her. He didn't care. He watched the movie and then she left. She came back under a different screen name and he ignored her again. She changed names one more time and he ignored her yet again. He logged off and went to bed. He didn't care what she did.

The first week of August had arrived and Cherry was dancing when three familiar figures walked into the club. Cherry was on stage when they arrived and she jumped off the stage and ran to hug each of them.

Rashad put his strong hands on her face and looked critically. He took her over to a better-lit part of the club, looked at her face, and smiled. "The doctor did a wonderful job. I am so glad to see that."

"I've missed you so much. I can't wait to get together later. You should have let me know you were in town."

"We need to talk," Chris said.

Ted saw them talking to her. He watched as she took them into the VIP area.

"We came in here tonight to tell you that we found out what caused you to fly into a rage that morning in Vegas. It took months to find out. I damned near had to beat it out of Michelle. She, on the other hand damned near had to kill Mark just to get him to talk about it to her. Did you or did you not tell Mark that you've never heard anybody you consider smart say a good thing about Fox News?" Chris asked.

"Yeah I said that."

"So you don't consider the three of us to be intelligent then?" Jamal inquired.

"You three are very intelligent."

"Would it surprise you if I told you that our teams won't stay in hotels that don't offer Fox News? You seem to have a real hard on for anyone who happens to believe in conservative values." Rashad said.

"Yes, I do. I don't know what they are trying to conserve. It makes no sense to me. It just isn't logical. I told him that his views are wrong or at least "not right" but given the source of most of his information, I presume no less. I also told him that I'm sorry, but I cannot have a friend who I honestly think is ...well, I can't use 'crazy' because it's an overused term, but I so strongly disagree with the fundamentals underlying his positions that I fear it will rankle no matter what I try to do." Cherry said. She felt her mood darkening.

"Well, we're here to tell you a few things. For starters, you want to play with black men but you don't know shit about what it is like to be black. You are looking at three men who absolutely disagree with the things the liberals have done to our community.

You own your home. You pay property taxes. Did you know that over fifty percent of your taxes go to education?" Chris asked her.

"I didn't know it was that high but I did know some of it went there," she said.

"Did you hear the news yesterday? They are predicting that eighty-four percent of America's schools will be failures next year. The Obama administration just issued waivers to those schools allowing them to slide on that failure. The liberals don't care if our kids get educated. They would rather look good than do good." Rashad remarked.

Jamal picked it up, "Take my sister for example. Oh that's right, you didn't know I had a sister did you? You never asked any of us about anything personal. See, goes back to everything being about you and no one else, anyway, she has three kids and the school district is terrible. They have a sixty-four percent drop out rate. She wants to send her kids to a Charter school that graduates over ninety-five percent of their students. She is fighting for the right to have vouchers to allow her to use those vouchers to send her kids to a school where they can get an education. The Republicans want it. The Democrats don't want anything to do with it. Do you want to know why?"

"I'll tell you why," Rashad, said, "They want to please their base. The Teachers Union contributes millions of dollars to the Democrats and they don't want anything to happen that would make them lose their jobs. The liberals don't give a damn about teaching out kids. They waste money as if it is going out of style.

In New York, they have these things called Rubber Rooms. They are filled with unionized teachers who have been declared unfit to teach but they can't be fired. Every day, these teachers go to school, they sit in the Rubber Rooms and they collect their paychecks every week. They are all making over a hundred grand a year each.

Conservatives say that that is crap and it has to stop. Liberals say it is okay with them. Our kids are suffering because they can't get books for the kids but they sure can pay these morons." Chris stated.

"In the area we grew up in, we were the exception and not the rule. We have college degrees because we were good in sports. I'm going to bet you have no idea what degrees we have do you?"

"No, I don't"

"It's funny Cherry, after all the time we've spent together; you don't know jack shit about us as people. Chris has a degree in Political Science, Jamal has a degree in Economics and mine is in Communications. You never knew because you never asked."

"It is a fact that when a child is functionally illiterate in grade six or seven, he is not going to graduate. He'll drop out. He won't have a chance to make a decent living.

They want to give the people in my community a hand out rather than a hand up. It is much easier to take someone who doesn't know something, feed them a line of crap, give them food stamps and welfare and tell them that you're looking out for them. They will buy that load of bullshit because they lack the ability or the desire to question what they hear.

The net result is they screw the blacks and gain a base to insure their election. It is a vicious circle," Chris told her. "The conservatives want to see vouchers; they want our children educated and become productive happy people. We agree with that."

"None of us are Republicans. Both parties have screwed things up badly. This week, we lost out AAA credit rating. You can't spend 1.4 Trillion dollars a year more than what you take in. Do the math. This will destroy the strongest country on earth.

We are all Independents. Sure, some things are good from each party, but when we see how our community is hurting, we can't support a political party that is hell bent on not changing it.

Not all men are good men Cherry. You found that out. Some are criminals, others are rapists and the one in the White House has done more damage to this country than all past presidents put together. He wants us to be like Europe. Europe is bankrupt. England is on fire. The insanity has to stop," Jamal told her.

Rashad was getting pissed, "So, if Mark is a fool, then we are fools too in your eyes. Mark donates millions of dollars to black, inner-city schools every year. Hell, he contributes more than I make a year. His concerns are simple. There is so much talent in the black community and he does not want to see it go to waste."

"Maybe you see that there are serious reasons for intelligent people to have conservative beliefs. I hope you see them. We are not evil people. Did you get the flowers, by the way?" Chris said.

"Yes I did. Thank you, they were beautiful. I was surprised that you knew what had happened to me."

"We knew within an hour of you being admitted to the hospital. One of our friends is a cop who was also a friend of David's. He knew what we had done about your home and he knew to call Phil. They were trying to find your parents. We were there attending the party. Mark had his investigators in the air within an hour. They picked up Dr. Bowen in Dallas and flew him to you. Then they flew you back to Dallas. So yes, we knew," Rashad, informed her.

"Wait a fucking minute. Are you telling me that Mark was responsible for Dr. Bowen? Holy shit, I didn't know any of this."

"Who the hell did you think paid for all the surgery? What was it, something like thirty-eight separate surgeries? You sure as hell didn't get a bill did you? Lori recommended him and Mark didn't even think about it, he just did it. According to Michelle, the costs were just over a million dollars."

She thought back to that one night she saw him in the chat room. She got 'in his face' and he had to know it was her.

He has to think I am such a bitch.

"Cherry, you know that we are not typical. We have always treated you with respect. We believe people should have basic respect anyway. We don't understand why you disrespect so many people. You said you received the flowers. Other than just now, did you stay in touch with anyone? Did you say thank you to anyone?" Jamal asked.

Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers