All Comments on 'Cheryl's Big Tits Ch. 01'

by brett9

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He's a bit of an asshole for cheating on his girlfriend, and I suppose she is too since she knows about it as well. "This is all we can do until you break up with her" is a bit of a lame excuse for a titty fuck, but no college guy is going to say no, right? So, not exactly upstanding world citizens, but a fun read all the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story!! I can't wait for part 2. You can easily make a series out of this story. Great writing!

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Well written, really liked it and would enjoy a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No moral judgment here. The descriptive writing is very good. Looking forward to next episode & more.

TLMorganTLMorganover 2 years ago

WOW!

Such an amazing story! Nothing I love better than a huge pair of tits! And your main girl shares the same name as one of my favorite big titty models!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is an excellent drama with great characters and wonderfully descriptive writing. The reader can only hope that "Chapter 1" means that the author has more chapters in store before too long. Hopefully, the relationship between Brett and Cheryl will develop into a real love story; it has great potential. More amazing is the fact that this is the author's first story; its Five Stars rating from this reviewer is fully deserved and well-earned.

brett9brett9over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks all for your feedback. I love reading your comments. I look forward to writing more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

But sex moves along too fast.

And lacks details.

Four stars.

Tf8008Tf8008about 2 years ago

Awesome story, man. Amazing detail and so fucking hot. I wouldn't last long between the tits of a girl that looked like that, and would probably cum just as much. Absolutely incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good up to the point of cheryl doing comparison questions about

Molly

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great writing. Tx.

If you're gonna write about boobs and sizes though, you might wanna look into that a lil bit, or else just stick to descriptions instead of numbers. Speaks more to the imagination anyway.

34DD, which is simply 34E, means an UNDERbust measurement of 34, which is quite big on a 5 foot girl. So her 'petite' frame in actuality is rather thick, and an OVERbust measurement of 38 (=D) or 39 (=DD =E) means she has rather modest breasts for such a fat upper body. Spoils my fantasies reading your otherwise great writing, so i thought i'd let you know.

brett9brett9over 1 year agoAuthor

It’s a fair point, thank you. I will probably avoid underbust measurements in the future and just stick to cup size, since people may interpret “petite” in different ways. I appreciate the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yes, big boob worshipping is such a turn on especially when you are a big boobed woman. Reading your story about titty and nipple sucking helps me when I'm in the mood which is often as I am alone and my nips need attention as well as my 40DDD cups! Keep the erotic big boob stories cumming about horny chics like me, ty!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I loved this story and read it for the 2nd time. I was so turned on and this time I have one thing to ask and that is more boob play as far as sucking and licking the nips. That is what alot of women like and we can cum just by intense boob and nipple action as our nips are highly sensitive. Ty!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I just had to read it again!!! I can't help to wonder when a guy says he likes to play with boobs does he mean sucking, squeezing, licking, etc.or just everything? As far as my nipples being sucked constantly I don't call that playing necessarily. I just get sooo turned on because they are the button to make me horny as hell! It might seem like a silly question but it is something I have always wondered about! Again, your stories describe her boobs and tits the way I like to hear and makes me so horny I wondered if play includes everything: biting, sucking, licking, rubbing and squeezing or is it all included? The main reason I ask is that my late bf used to ask if he could play with my big titties. If I said ok he would just rub them. I had to be specific and say SUCK THEM!!!! Rubbing is nice too but sucking is the ultimate for me!!! TY

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous