Cheryl's Big Tits Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl removed her lips from Kim's nipple and moved up to her face, their noses grazing each other for a moment.

I could barely hear it but I heard Cheryl whisper to Kim.

"I've never kissed a girl."

"Me neither." Kim replied with a nervous smile and a slight giggle, just before Cheryl put her lips on Kim's lips and kissed her. The kiss was gentle at first, then with more vigor as they gained confidence. Their mouths opened and their tongues met and danced around each other. Cheryl ran her fingers through Kim's hair as they continued to kiss and then put her hand on Kim's breasts, massaging them and playing with her hard nipples as Kim had done earlier. Kim kissed back but kept her hands to herself, obviously unsure of what to do.

Cheryl's lips then left Kim's mouth and kissed down her neck, towards her right nipple. She crept up on top of Kim, her own breasts hanging down and grazing Kim's left arm and left breast while she sucked Kim's right nipple into her mouth. Kim moaned again in appreciation and I could tell from her breathing and the noises she was making that she was getting close to cumming. I had heard Kim orgasm a few times now so it was unmistakable. She obviously had very sensitive nipples and her fast moving hand between her pussy was bringing her to the edge.

I was taking in this whole scene and was torn on what I should do. I really wanted to join in and help Cheryl get Kim off. She was so hot and watching Cheryl work on her was even hotter. Should I lick Kim's pussy? Should I slide my dick into Kim while Cheryl sucked her tits? All these devilish thoughts went through my mind but then I realized that I probably should not touch Kim tonight. I remembered what Cheryl had said about not wanting to have a threesome with her, and although Cheryl had initiated it, I wasn't confident that she has all her faculties together given that she was so drunk. If she were sober I might have tried it, but I didn't want to go too far and have Cheryl be mad at me once she sobered up. It was tough to resist the urge to touxh Kim, but it just didn't feel right.

But if I wasn't going to fuck Kim that night, I was definitely going to fuck Cheryl. My dick was really throbbing watching these two go at it. Cheryl was on her hands and knees sucking Kim's tits. I got up on the bed got behind her, sliding my big hard cock into her pussy from behind. Cheryl wasn't expecting it so she moaned in surprise and pleasure. The vibrations of her mouth as she moaned around Kim's nipple caused Kim to arch her back again and rub her cunt faster. I held Cheryl's hips and slid in and out of her with a deep and slow rhythm, being careful not to fuck her too hard so she could continue to keep her mouth on Kim's breasts. Cheryl liked the slow steady pace of my fucking and continued moaning and sucking, which sent Kim over the edge. Kim moaned loudly and climaxed in an intense orgasm, her juices leaking all over her rapidly rubbing fingers as her ass lifted off the bed as she rode out her orgasm. After what seemed like minutes she finally fell back on the mattress completely satisfied with her eyes glazed over.

"Oh my God. Oh...my....GOD. That was the best orgasm I ever had," purred Kim with a afterglow smile on her face.

Cheryl gave her a peck on the lips with a loud smack. Then she got up on her knees and layed down on her back with her legs spread and looked at me, her massive tits below her face.

"I'm so drunk I'm not going to be able to cum again tonight. Just fuck me like I'm your little cum slut. Use me to get off."

It may have been the alcohol talking but I loved when she talked nasty like that. There would be no more gentle fucking now.

I got on top on top of her and slid my big cock deep inside her with one hard thrust. Cheryl moaned and put her hands above her head to brace herself as I started to mercilessly pound her tight pussy with my hard cock. I held her legs and thrusted into her pussy missionary again and again, making her huge tits bounce with each thrust.

Kim lay on her side, still basking in the glow, in a fetal position watching us, the curve of her hip accentuating her hourglass figure as she lay there. I glanced at her as I thrust hard into Cheryl again and again. Kim and I made eye contact and we just stared into each other's eyes as I fucked Cheryl, with Kim's face now taking on a naughty smile of her own.

I looked back at Cheryl and held her wrists above her head for a while as I continued to fuck her. She liked to be restrained that way. Then straightened up so I could look at both her and Kim. Although I was pounding Cheryl really hard and her big tits were flopping back and forth violently, nearly hitting her in the face, Kim slowly got up on her knees and, without saying a word, leaned over and caught Cheryl's right breast in her hands and brought her mouth to Cheryl's nipple, latched on and started sucking. I knew I should have slowed down to allow her to more easily suckle on Cheryl's breast but the sight of this just made me more horny and I was too out of control at this point to slow down. I fucked Cheryl harder and faster as Cheryl moaned and put her hand on the back of Kim's head and held her mouth there. She moaned, obviously enjoying the combined sensations of my cock sliding in and out of her and her right nipple being sucked on my Kim.

"Oh my God!!!! Mmmmmmm. I can't believe it but I'm going to.........I'm cumming!!!!" yelled Cheryl as an unexpected orgasm rippled through her. She came and came as I slammed into her harder and Kim did her best to lick and suck her nipples.

At this point my cock was ready to explode so I put my hand on Kim's shoulder and moved her to the side as I crawled up and straddled Cheryl's chest and slapped it in the valley between her big tits.

Cheryl looked up at me and she knew what I wanted. She pushed her tits together making a nice tunnel of tit flesh for me to slide into as I began to titty fuck her. My cock was nice and lubed up from her pussy cumming on it only a few minutes earlier.

Kim watched me fuck Cheryl's tits as if transfixed, with a slight smile on her face.

"Damn I wish I had tits like that," Kim said, holding her own full but smaller tits in her hands and looking down at them as she squeezed them together.

Cheryl looked over at her and smiled and responded back.

"Mmmm well after tonight I really love your tits," she said.

Cheryl continued. "They hurt my back sometimes and it's hard to find clothes that fit right. But Brett likes them.".

I found it very odd that they were having girl chat while i was in the middle of doing this.

"He especially likes to fuck my tits."

Kim giggled as she watched my hard cock sliding back and forth in the tunnel between her big jugs.

"Yes I can see that," Kim said as she made eye contact with me. "He looks like he's in heaven."

I still couldn't believe the girls were having this conversation while I was on top of Cheryl sliding my cock between her tits and getting really close to cumming. But I didn't care. It was kind of sexy. And I was in my own world, using her tits to bring myself to orgasm, and I had no plans of stopping.

Cheryl looked at me. "Isn't that true, Brett? You can't get enough of titty fucking me, can you? All you think about is sliding your cock between my big breasts, right?"

"Yes it's all I think about," I growled, breathing heavy as I continued thrusting even faster.

I decided to give Cheryl some dirty talk back. "Damn your tits feel so good. I'm going to cum all over you like you're like you're a dirty little slut."

Cheryl smiled and squeezed her tits tighter around me. "Mmmmmm yes! Make me your cum slut. Give it to me! I want that hot load all over my tits and neck."

At this point I couldn't hold out any longer, and with one final thrust between her big tits, my ass muscles clenched as I gasped and began cumming. Cheryl and Kim moaned simultaneously as the first shot squirted out, which landed forcibly against Cheryl's chin and upper chest. Rope after rope of hot cum shot from my cock and splashed against Cheryl's chest and chin and throat, coating her in a pearl necklace. Cheryl instinctively closed her eyes to avoid getting an eyeful. I continued spewing and thrusting as more cum erupted from me, some of it getting on Cheryl's face. After a few more thrusts I pulled my cock out and jerked the last few drops onto her breasts, making sure to get some on her nipples.

After I was done, Cheryl looked over at Kim, who was staring at her friend now covered in semen with lust in her eyes.

"Let's see who else can act a little slutty here. Do you want to lick it off me?"

Kim smiled and gave a little purring noise as she leaned forward on her hands and knees and started licking the cum from Cheryl's chest. I watched as she knelt over Cheryl, the skin of Kim's flaring hips and her amazing ass cheeks illuminated by the light from the TV screen across the room. It was all I could do to keep from grabbing her tight ass or at least give it a nice slap, but again I didn't want to press my luck. Cheryl reached up and held Kim's hair so no cum would get in it as she licked my load from Cheryl's breasts and neck.

Kim looked right at me and stuck her tongue out, showing me it was coated with my cum. She then put her tongue back in her mouth and swallowed, then opened her mouth again to show us it was gone. she did this a few more times until Cheryl's neck, chest, and breasts were clean. Now she was the one who had that "cat who ate the canary" look on her face.

Not much was said afterwards. Cheryl crawled under the covers and fell asleep almost immediately after I got off her. I knew she needed to sleep it off and would probabky have a hangover the next morning.

I was so dizzy from the whole experience I didn't know what to say. I silently watched Kim stand up and put her tits back in her pink nightgown as she put the straps on her shoulders again and let it hang down over her hips as it was meant to fit. She walked across the room and drank a glass of water, obviously washing the last remnants of my semen down her throat.

Kim came over and gave me a hug and whispered in my ear. "Thank you for letting me be a part of that."

I smiled and hugged her back, thinking to myself that it was Cheryl who had let her be a part of it, not me. She kissed me on the cheek, licked her lips again with a smile and climbed into her bed.

We exchanged good nights and I climbed in bed next to Cheryl. We all fell into a deep sleep, wondering where do we go from here.

12