Cheryl's Big Tits Ch. 05

Story Info
Cheryl struggles with her inhibitions and finds ways to cope.
11.9k words
4.77
12.2k
20

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brett9
brett9
177 Followers

Although this story is fine to read on its own, if you did not read the previous chapters you should go back since they give background to this story.

We slept until pretty late in the morning, having exhausted ourselves from the previous night's drinking and fucking, which included having Kim join us with contact for the first time. This was a milestone since Cheryl had previously said she was OK with Kim watching us have sex, but not with us fucking since she and Kim were friends (and roommates) and she didn't want it to get weird between them. Although I had not fucked Kim, I had a front row seat last night to some nice girl on girl action between Cheryl and Kim. I didn't even touch Kim at any point, but I did get to watch her lick my cum off of Chery's freshly fucked breasts and her neck and face and feed it to Cheryl in a hot kiss so they could share.

This is the scene that I was thinking of as I lay in bed, watching Cheryl sleep and replaying the previous night in my head. Kim had gone to sleep the same time we did, in her own bed, but when I woke she was gone and I hadn't heard her leave. So it was just me and Cheryl in the room.

Cheryl woke up eventually and looked sleepily into my eyes. She was so cute, even first thing in the morning. She kissed me and then squinted and held her head to her forehead and slouched onto the mattress on her back, her tits making the bed sheet prop up like a circus tent.

"Oh....babe I have such a headache."

I held her close to me. "Well, a hangover will do that to you." I also had a bit of a headache but was in better shape than she was.

"Can I get you some ibuprofen?"

"Yes please," she said weakly. "The bottle is over there on my dresser."

I came back with a couple pills and a glass of water, which she swallowed down. She then lay there silently and I could tell that she was thinking about what happened the night before.

There was a long silence. At first I wasn't sure if she remembered what happened given how drunk she was.

"I can't believe I made out with Kim like that."

"OK so you remember." I smiled and stroked her hair gently.

"Yes. I hadn't planned for that to happen. I'm so mad at myself. So embarrassed."

"Why are you embarrassed? I thought it was beautiful. I was so turned on watching you. And believe me I'm pretty sure Kim liked it, too. I've never seen her orgasm like that."

I was speaking from experience here. We both had watched Kim get herself off many times while watching Cheryl and I have sex. But this time, with Cheryl's hands and lips on Kim's breasts while she brought herself off, was obviously more intense.

Cheryl curled up in the fetal position facing away from me.

"I just didn't want to cross that line. But I came back from the party so horny that something just came over me. I lost all my inhibitions. What the hell was I thinking?"

"Well that was a lot of booze you drank." I smirked.

She turned and looked at me.

"Did you do anything to her? Did she touch you?"

I quickly answered back.

"No and no. I just stayed focused on you."

Cheryl turned back, seemingly relieved.

"Well I certainly didn't." She paused, still thinking about the previous night.

"I've never done anything with a woman before."

"Babe, it's OK. You didn't do anything wrong. We've talked about this. I want you to explore your sexuality and do anything you want to do. Anything that feels right. There's no reason to hold anything back as long as we're all consenting adults. There's no problem here."

"Yeah so I guess I'm a lesbian now? Or bisexual?"

I chuckled a little. "Well you're definitely not a lesbian. I think you like cock too much." As I said this I pushed my hard morning wood against her leg. She smiled at me.

"Yeah that's true I could never give up your cock. I'm hopelessly addicted." She giggled and gave me a kiss and gave my morning wood a few strokes.

I started to get into her manipulations on my shaft until she stopped.

"Ugh, I'm sorry I have such a headache from this hangover and my mouth is so dry. I don't think I can right now."

Disappointed, I told her it was OK and leaned back on my elbow, lazily stroking my cock while we talked.

"I think you're just experimenting. There's nothing wrong with that."

"Well, I'm mostly heterosexual. That's for sure. But I guess I have an explorative streak".

"I saw you dancing pretty close with Megan last night. I think that's what made you horny too."

"That was so much fun." Cheryl again paused for a long time, replaying last night in her head and smiling. "Megan is so nice."

Cheryl then looked at me. "You liked seeing me with Kim, didn't you?"

I smiled big at this one. "Damn right I did! Couldn't you tell? My cock was so fucking hard! You must have felt that."

Cheryl smiled. "Well yeah I did." Then she did that cute giggle that I love so much.

"Well don't expect a repeat performance because she's my roommate and my good friend and I I shouldn't have done that. I'm just glad that you didn't do anything with her."

My heart sank at that last comment. I didn't want Cheryl doing anything she regretted. I loved her and just wanted her to be happy. But I was also disappointed that her attitude towards Kim wasn't changing after last night.

"Yeah, well. You were pretty drunk. And I knew better than to touch her."

Cheryl looked at me inquisitively. "Well not only is she my good friend, but I don't know if I'm ready to see you with another girl! I don't know how I'd react." Cherly put on her cute, pouty face. " I mean, would you want to see me with another guy?"

"I don't know. Maybe."

"Seriously??!! Maybe?" Cheryl sat up, surprised at my response.

"Well, you know, as long as I knew that you were mine I might be OK with it. I don't know. It's hard to predict how I would feel. But remember last night how all those guys were talking to you and hitting on you at the party? It kind of.....well....turned me on a little."

"It did?"

"Yeah, it did. I mean sure I was a little jealous, but I thought that it was hot that all these other guys desired you but at the end of the night I got to go home with you. Because I know that you love me and ultimately want to be with me. I think I would feel the same way if you were intimate with someone."

Cheryl paused. "Hmmm... I never thought about it that way I guess." Then she thought for a few seconds, obviously replaying it in her head. "Well it was fun having all those guys watching us dancing on the bar. And yeah, the innocent flirting. But you were the only one I wanted hitting on me."

"Well I'll think about it after I get rid of this migraine. And I still don't want you doing anything with Kim."

"OK babe. Whatever you say. I love you."

I took her in my arms and kissed her. She could feel my bulge pushing into her leg.

"That hard on isn't going away, is it?"

I looked down at my throbbing cock. "No it doesn't look that way. Sorry."

Cheryl rolled her eyes. "You and your dick." She thought for a moment, then pulled the covers back, revealing her amazing body to me. Every time I see it it's like the first time. Blows me away.

"OK just a quickie because this migraine is killing me. But I must admit that I have gotten wet again during this conversation." Cheryl giggled and spread her legs.

She didn't have to ask me twice. I climbed right on top of her. I knew when she got like this that she wanted no foreplay, just my cock. I knelt between her spread legs and slid it into her. She gasped as she felt me enter her and squirmed as her pussy adjusted to my invading cock as I filled her up with my meat. So fucking tight as usual. I began pumping her pussy, setting up a nice rhythm. It was sex more than making love, but it was also intimate in a way too as it was just us. No audience this time as Kim was not back yet. I plowed into her tight cunt again and again as if she was the last woman in the world. Cheryl moaned as I picked up the pace and raised her legs up so her knees were on either side of her head. This rotated her pussy up and allowed me to hit angles inside her that I normally couldn't. I loved how flexible she was from her days as a cheerleader. As I felt my climax approaching i began to fuck her harder and faster. Cheryl knew I was getting close.

"Mmmmmmmm. That's it Brett. Fuck me. Fuck my pussy."

"Use my pussy to get off. You like using me as your little fuck toy, don't you? You like making me your little slut?"

"OMG I really do," I said as I pounded her pussy with long deep strokes now. I wasn't concerned about lasting a long time. I just wanted to blow my load in her.

Cheryl's voice got louder. "Use that pussy. Fuck it. OMG fuck it harder!!!"

I was thinking that people could hear her out in the hallway but I didn't care. This felt too good. The tightness of her pussy. The dirty talk. The look on her face. The way her tits were rhythmically bouncing as I drove my cock into her again and again. All this stimulation sent me over the edge.

"I'm going to cum in your pussy now you little cum slut," I said. Playing along with her. "I want you to take all this load inside you".

Cheryl looked me dead in the eyes and gritted her teeth. "Mmmmmmm. Give it to me. Hold me down and fuck me till you cum."

I held her legs and thrust into her one last time, balls deep as my cock erupted and I painted the insides of her with a huge load of cum. She moaned each time my body jerked as shot after shot filled her insides. She smiled and then rolled onto her side.

"Now I'm nice and relaxed and can go back to sleep." I let her drift off and went to take a shower.

The next few nights Cheryl and I had some intense sex pretty much every day, as if some kind of animal had been awoken inside us. But not with Kim in the room. A few days turned into a week, and still it was just us fucking alone. Don't get me wrong, I had no complaints. The sex was great, but the exhibitionist in me had really enjoyed Kim watching, and of course her joining in with Cheryl that one time. I wanted to bring it up with Cheryl but I didn't know how to approach the subject. I know that after that night she and Kim had talked and everything was fine between them, but it seemed like Cheryl had gone into her shell a little didn't want to fuck in front of Kim for now. We would fuck between classes whenever Kim was gone, or during the night if Kim was asleep. Between our sexual escapades during the night every now and then I would wake up and look over at Kim and I could see her eyes open, watching us. But then Kim would quickly close her eyes once she realized nothing was going to happen. I could tell that Kim had noticed the change in our behavior.

Weeks went by and it was the same. I did eventually ask Cheryl about it and while at first she dodged the question she eventually admitted that she was surprised at how she had acted with Kim that night, and she acknowledged that she'd now gotten a little apprehensive about doing it in front of her. Would she lose her composure again? She was worried about it affecting their friendship. I reminded her that she was drunk that night and even despite that it seemed that her friendship with Kim was strong as ever. I was a little disappointed with her feelings on it but I hid that from her. I told her that if we were ever going to go back to the way it was, we both needed to be on board with it. And I supported her no matter what. As long as I was with her. She smiled at me and kissed me. It's true I missed Kim, but my heart was definitely with Cheryl.

A couple more weeks went by. Our sex has been amazing recently but again it was just us. One day we were coming back from lunch at the campus center after fondling each other in a secluded booth in the dining hall. We were both horny and raring to go as we walked back to her dorm, groping each other along the way in preparation for another session of afternoon delight. Kim was not typically in the room at this time and Cheryl was definitely wet from the fingering I had given her under her skirt. As we walked to her room, I got my keys out and unlocked the door. As we opened the door a little I heard a faint buzzing sound that I'd never heard before. Cheryl and I stopped dead in our tracks and looked at each other for a moment and then without a word we slowly went inside.

We quickly realized that Kim was there, lying on her bed facing away from us. But from our vantage point I could only see the back of her head on the pillow and her bare knees protruding in the air. At first my heart sank a little because I wanted to fuck Cheryl, but as we approached my mood quickly changed. Kim was lying on top of her bed comforter, and she was a site to behold. She was wearing a black garter belt with thigh high nylons and a pair of black crotchless panties. A black balconette sheer bra completed the ensemble. Her legs were bent and spread, and between her legs, Kim was rubbing her clit and labia up and down with a pink 8 inch vibrator.

Cheryl and I were stopped in our tracks like deer in headlights. We barely looked at each other. Our eyes were just drawn to Kim and her hot body and the sexy sight we were beholding.

Up until this point Kim had not made eye contact with us. She obviously knew we were there but she was just focused on herself, stimulating her clit with the vibrator and rubbing her hand over her stomach and breasts. I knew that she knew we had been avoiding her when we had sex. But we loved being naked in front of her. And now this clever girl had turned the tables on us. She was the one exposing herself now, and we were the captive audience. I guess the waiting had just gone on too long for her.

Kim finally looked at us with a sultry look and smiled that cute smile, her shoulder length brunette hair framing her face and making a nice contrast with her skin. The black lingerie she was wearing was driving me crazy. I looked over at Cheryl, not sure what to do. Chery was just transfixed staring at Kim, her lips slightly parted. I had seen this look from her before. She was obviously very turned on by the site.

Then Cheryl, without a word, motioned for me to sit down on our bed with her. The room was fairly small so we were only a short distance away from Kim as we sat there and took in the scene. This was really hot, now watching Kim for a change instead of her watching us

Cheryl started moving her hips and running her hands all over me as we watched Kim. I was already quickly getting hard and she grabbed my hard dick through my pants and I squeezed her big tits through her blouse. After a few minutes of this Cheryl began undressing, pulling her blouse over her head and exposed her tits clad in a white bra. I pulled my shirt over my head and began undressing as Cheryl removed her bra and pulled her skirt down. As I removed my pants and boxers, my cock springing forth in its full girth. Cheryl removed her panties as Kim watched us undress, smiling as she continued to pleasure herself.

We sat back down on the bed and Cheryl laid back and spread her legs and started rubbing her own clit. I made a motion towards Cheryl and put her left nipple in my mouth and my hands went to her crotch but she quickly stopped me.

"No. We are watching her now."

Cheryl looked at me with a sexy glare and settled back down, spreading her legs, turning her eyes back to Kim who continued to look at us as she masturbated.

I laid back down, my cock sticking straight up in the air. I grabbed it by the base and continued stroking as I watched the scene in front of me. Cheryl lay next to me, her hands between her legs, her upper arms unintentionally pushing those massive tits together as her fingers stroked up and down her labia. Chery's eyes were fixated on Kim. If there was any apprehension about being with her roommate apparently that was gone now. She was not drunk this time. She was just enthralled and masturbating while looking at her roommate. She was making eye contact with Kim, who stared right back at her and continued to move the vibrator up and down between her own pussy lips. She pressed it hard against her clit and her eyes closed for a moment and her mouth opened, enjoying the vibrations. She opened her eyes again and looked at Cheryl and again at me. Her eyes fell to my cock as I stroked it, pleasuring myself while watching her pleasure herself. Cheryl also watched me stroke. I had done this for her many times before but we never had an audience while I did this. Cheryl reached over and cupped my balls a little as I stroked, lifting my scrotum and rolling my balls between her fingers, teasing the sensitive skin underneath with her fingertips. All the while she continued to rub her own clit.

Kim began to tease the opening of her pussy with the tip of the vibrator, up and down between her lips. Then, not taking her eyes off us, she slowly inserted the dildo inside her as her mouth opened and she cooed with pleasure. Cheryl and I masturbated faster as we watched Kim take the cylindrical vibrator deep within her, and adjusted the vibrations to her liking. She held it inside her, enjoying the sensation. Then she started sliding it back and forth inside her.

We watched Kim fuck herself with the dildo for a few minutes. My cock was as hard as a rock and I could have cum right there but I was edging myself, just enjoying the view. Cheryl got up and got between my legs, sitting on my thigh and kissed me deeply, putting her tongue in my mouth. I thought to ask her if she had had a change of heart and if this was OK again, but I didn't want to spoil it. Cheryl's hand replaced mine and she stroked my cock for a minute before standing up between my legs and turning around so her back was to me but she was facing Kim. She was blocking my view of Kim somewhat but I had a great view of Cheryl's tight ass and flaring hips, so I still had plenty of eye candy. She reached between my legs and held the base of my cock as she slowly lowered herself into my lap.

It felt exquisite as the head of my cock entered Cheryl's pussy, her labia inviting me in and coating me with wetness and her vagina squeezing me as more and more inches disappeared inside her. Cheryl took me in and nestled down on me, reverse cowgirl, which allowed her to get fucked by me and watch Kim at the same time. I held her hips and helped her slowly raise and lower onto my cock as she used my dick to pleasure herself. I could see over Cheryl's shoulder that Kim was watching us, inserting the dildo back and forth in her own pussy at the same speed as Cheryl was sliding up and down my hard pole. She worked my cock with her hips, sliding up and down while at the same time thrusting her hips a little forward, milking my cock in the process. It was hard to keep from cumming but I didn't want this to end yet.

Cheryl picked up the pace, sliding up and down on my cock faster. I thrust up into her to meet her on each downstroke, reaching up to hold her massive tits to support them as she bounced. I rolled her hard nipples between my fingers as she rode me, occasionally bearing down on my rock hard dick and holding it inside her deep as she thrust her hips forward and backward, in a circular motion, feeling me inside her. Kim also buried her vibrator to the hilt inside her, then slid it's length in and out her, matching Cheryl's tempo.

Both girls were moaning but I could tell from Cheryl's moaning that she was getting close. She quicked her pace and I held her hips and thrust into her deeply, now assaulting her wet pussy from below with hard upward thrusts.

"Mmmmmmmm. MMMMMMMMM. Ohhhhhhhhh! OMG I'm gonna cum......I'm cumming!!!!!!"

Cheryl screamed as she bounced on my cock again and again, her body having spasms as her wetness coated my throbbing cock and dripped down onto my balls. I held onto her frame, watching her ass tremble and keeping her impaled on my hard cock as she rode it to multiple orgasms one after another, soaking my lower half with her juices by the time she was done.

brett9
brett9
177 Followers