Cheryl's Big Tits Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl lay back against me, my hard dick still inside her, a glazed look in her eye as she basked in the afterglow of her orgasm. Kim just drunk the visual of us in as she continued to pleasure herself, holding the vibrator inside her deeply as she moved her hips, no doubt imagining that it was a real cock, my cock, inside her.

After a minute Cheryl composed herself and stood up, allowing my cock to spring free from her tight pussy and slap back against my stomach with an audible "thwap". It lay there against my stomach pulsing and shiny wet from just being fucked, still hard and throbbing as I hadn't cum yet.

Cheryl slowly walked over to Kim and sat down on her bed, next to Kim's feet, watching intently as Kim fucked herself with the vibrator. Cheryl started massaging Kim's feet and calves and knees, kneading her flesh as Kim opened her eyes and looked down at Cheryl. I continued to stroke my dick and watch as Cheryl's hands moved upwards past Kim's knees, massaging her creamy thighs. Cheryl's olive skin against Kim's pale legs was a nice contrast, and Kim responded by moaning louder and moving her hips in time with the movements of the vibrator inside her.

Cheryl's hands continued to move up until her hands were on Kim's hand, which was working the dildo in and out of her. Kim spread her legs a little more and Cheryl's fingers traveled up a little more, finding Kim's hard clit and starting to rub it.

This floored me because Kim had never touched another woman's vulva before to my knowledge. Last time it had just been Kim's tits so this was a whole other level of hotness. Cheryl sat there between Kim's legs, massaging her hard love button as Kim moaned in approval, setting the vibrator to a higher speed and moving it back and forth inside her.

After a few minutes of this Cheryl moved her hands over the vibrator and slowly pulled Kim's hands away from it, now fully taking control of the stimulation that Kim was feeling. Kim spoke out an audible "Oh, OK...." with a cute giggle that quickly turned to a drawn out moan as Cheryl buried the vibrator deep inside Kim's pussy, holding it there and putting her other hand on her clit, pressing down so her clit would get the vibrations from inside her under the pressure of her hand. Cheryl then began thrusting the toy back and forth inside Kim's tight cunt as I watched Cheryl's hand move back and forth between Kim's legs. Kim arched her back and moaned, lifting her ass off the bed as Cheryl fucked her with the dildo in her hand.

I stayed where I was and stroked my hard dick, in almost complete disbelief at what I was witnessing. I could have easily cum right there but continued to edge myself as I wanted to see Kim cum on that dildo. I could tell that she was getting close.

Cheryl looked at me and gave me a sexy wink and a smile as she sat there sliding the firm dildo in and out of her roommate. Cheryl's huge boobs swayed back and forth with the motion of her hand as she brought her closer to orgasm.

Cheryl then motioned for me to come over to them. At first I was like "Who? You mean me?" But I quickly composed myself and stood up and walked over to them, my cock bobbing in front of me with each step as I approached.

Cheryl, not missing a beat of her rhythmic manipulation of Kim's pussy, looked me in the eye as Kim and I looked at her, waiting for her direction.

"I want you to jerk yourself off all over Kim's tits."

Cheryl looked at Kim with a smile and Kim gave her cute smile back, reaching under her and removing her bra, now allowing her firm, pointy tits to freely point towards the ceiling in their own true shape. I stepped over towards Kim's torso, standing next to the bed perpendicular to her lying on the mattress, and started stroking my hard cock over Kim's body. Cheryl continued to thrust the toy into Kim, and Kim's eyes went from looking at my throbbing manhood to rolling back in her skull as she approached her own orgasm. She opened her eyes again and watched me jerk off for her. Her orgasm was coming quickly as her breathing started to get short. Kim had seen my hard cock before but this was as close to her as it had ever been as I bent my knees, stroking it just a few inches above her chest. My balls swung rhythmically back and forth as I continued to stroke myself closer to cumming. Kim smiled up at me, holding her tits together and creating some cleavage as she held her firm globes in her hands, like two peaks with nipples at the summit waiting for me to make them snow capped mountains with my semen.

Kim hadn't said much but finally spoke in her cute, seemingly innocent voice..

"You can cum on my face, too if you want."

I looked over at Cheryl and she winked at me, nodding in approval. I increased the pace of my stroking, getting closer and closer.

Just then Kim started moaning faster and her breathing got really shallow. She was helpless now to stop her orgasm and Cheryl's motions with the vibrator sent her over the edge. She arched her back and came loudly as Cheryl buried fucked her a few more times with the dildo before burying it deep inside her, holding her full of the vibrating invader as she rubbed her clit. Kim convulsed on the vibrating tool as wave after wave of pleasure swept over her, soaking the dildo and Cheryl's hand with her wetness.

This view sent me over the edge as well, as Kim's back was arched, her perky tits pointing up at me waiting for their prize. I stroked really hard and fast.

"Fuck I can't hold it any longer. Uggghhhhhh! I'm gonna cum all over you. Ready??!!"

Kim responded by sticking her chest up further and pressing her tits together with a smile between gasps. She was just coming down from her own orgasm and exclaimed "Yes!" just before the first blast of cum left the head of my cock and splashed into the cleavage between her breasts. Shot after shot rained down on her tits and her hands that were holding them together. My cum coated her nipples and some got on her chest and neck as Kim closed her eyes and arched her neck, opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out. I took this as an open invitation and pointed my still spasming manhood at her face, unloading stream after stream onto her pretty face and shooting through the air onto her waiting tongue.

Cheryl shouted in approval.

"Yeah girl. Take that load of cum!" as I continued to flood her tits, face and mouth with my sperm until I had none left.

I finally staggered back to the bed and sat down, sweaty and exhausted, my balls completely drained as Kim smiled at Cheryl and rubbed my cum into her breasts like moisturizer. Cheryl stood up and grabbed a towel and licked some of the sperm off Kim's face before kissing her, feeding her more of my cum. I liked watching Kim's throat muscles contract knowing that she had swallowed my seed. Cheryl then handed her the towel so she could clean up while we all sat there together, basking in the afterglow.

We talked for a little while and it seemed like everything was back to being OK again. But I wanted to get Cheryl alone to make sure that she was OK with what had transpired. I know her so well that I can tell when she is just acting happy but wasn't happy. I finally got her alone at dinner as the two of us sat in the campus center. She was quiet. I tried making light of the situation.

"So that was unexpected today."

Cheryl looked lost in thought. "That was a moment of weakness. I shouldn't have let that happen. I wasn't expecting that." She held her face in her hands and shook her head.. "I got carried away again."

"Well she kind of turned the tables there. She put on a show for us instead of the other way around. I guess she was missing us taking the initiative."

"But she's my roommate. And my good friend."

"Yes but I think everything is fine. I love you and I want to respect your feelings but maybe you're more worried about this than you need to be? I mean, we obviously all enjoyed that. It was really hot actually, wasn't it?

Cheryl looked up from her hands and gave me a little smile. Not saying a word, but eventually she rolled her eyes and nodded in agreement.

"OK so maybe there's no problem here?"

A twinkle returned to Cheryl's eye as I could tell she was thinking about our sex again. It's like a whole new persona takes over, even just for an instant. "It was really hot. I get wet just thinking about it. I love that we've found this new way to express our sexuality. I never thought I would be comfortable....you know....fucking in front of someone. I just don't want it to wreck things. She's my roommate and I don't want it to get weird.

Cheryl continued. "And I know there hasn't been any physical touching between you two, and I appreciate that," she said as she put her little hand in mine. She was so damn cute. "But I can see where this is going. Eventually we'll get carried away and it's going to lead to that, and like I said I'm not sure that I'm ready to see you with my roommate who also happens to be one of my best friends. If I don't like it then it will ruin our whole dynamic with Kim and we're stuck together."

I tried to reassure her. "Well, first of all, we're not stuck together. Would you be less worried if the whole roommate scenario was not in play anymore? In the summer we can look into getting our own place off campus or something?"

Cheryl slumped back in her chair, thinking some more.

"Hmmmmm. That's true."

"And we could have Kim come over as often as we like and as often as she likes. But it wouldn't be a roommate thing anymore. No pressure."

I suddenly was worried about what I had suggested. I liked doing things with Kim and in front of Kim. If she wasn't rooming with us anymore would our little three way flirtation come to an end?

"Well OK but the summer is still a few months away and we can't move out until June at the earliest. What are we going to do until then?"

"Well we'll just have to keep our composure," I said, throwing my hands up. "You'll just have to find a way to control yourself around me." I smiled and joked. "I know it's not easy."

Cheryl smiled and gave me a playful slap on the shoulder. "You and that big cock of yours are the ones who need controlling."

But then she continued. "I have to say I will miss it. But the sooner we get our own place the better."

"And in the meantime we'll just have to keep each other satisfied. And if something does happen it's no big deal because we're moving out anyway."

"Maybe so but I don't want anything to happen with her. Let's keep that straight."

"OK babe. Whatever you say. I love you."

"I love you too. So much."

The next few weeks were uneventful. Studying for classes. Going to the occasional party or out to dinner. We were all over each other every chance we got of course but no further escapades with Kim. We tried to find other ways to fulfill our voyeuristic tendencies. Fooling around in places where we might get caught, like in the library or in the car. Leaving the curtains open and the light on when we fucked in the room. It was hot of course, but still not like being with Kim as far as I was concerned. And I think Cheryl felt the same way but we never spoke about it.

One night we went to another party at Jamie and Megan's place. I've described them in previous chapters. Jamie was one of my good friends on campus, slightly taller than me, light brown hair, and very sexual. He had no qualms about talking to me about his sexual conquests with his girlfriend Megan, but he also made it very clear that he thought Cheryl and Kim were "two of the hottest pieces of ass on campus." I always laughed it off.

Megan was a really cute brunette with hair down to the center of her back. She stood a little taller than Cheryl but not by much. Although she usually dressed in baggy or loose fitting clothes, she had this banging body underneath that she didn't show very often. She had a really thin frame with an hourglass figure and a nice set of C or D cup tits. Not as big as Cheryl's but bigger than Kim's and definitely nice. Tonight, true to form, she was wearing a loose fitting dress that still showed some of her curves and she looked really cute

We rolled in and exchanged hugs and made ourselves comfortable. Cheryl was wearing a skirt that showed off her toned legs and tiny waist. She wore a tight fitting pink top that was snug enough so you can see the outline of her bra underneath and her tit flesh spilling over the top of the cups of her bra under her blouse. Her tits kind of jiggled with each step and this did not go unnoticed by Jamie for sure. I caught him staring a few times.

The last few parties that Cheryl and I attended involved her drinking pretty heavy and me helping her stumble home. This time it was very much the opposite.. Jamie and I just sat down and downed several beers and did a few shots while watching a hockey game on TV, while Megan and Cheryl were in the other room talking. We were there for a couple hours and at some point I must have passed out sitting upright on the couch. I can hold my own when I drink but Jamie could definitely drink me under the table.

I'm not sure how long I was passed out but I woke to the sensation of someone plopping down on the couch cushion beside me, and the feeling of that same person rubbing my leg and adjusting my clothes. I was still half out of it when I felt my jeans being unbuttoned and someone reaching into the front of my pants and massaging my cock and balls. At this point I also heard giggling in the room. I smiled and continued to lay back, just enjoying the sensation and not wanting to open my eyes. After about a minute I felt my cock, which was still only partially hard due to all the alcohol, being taken out and exposed to the cool air in the room. But almost immediately that cooler sensation was replaced by a warm and wet sensation around the entire length of my shaft. I gasped and opened my eyes to see Cheryl sitting next to me with her head in my lap giving me a blowjob. I moaned and gathered her hair up in my hand on the back of her head like a ponytail and watched her deepthroat my cock. She then looked up at me and smiled as she licked the shaft up and down. It was at that moment that I looked across the room and realized that we were not alone. In the chair at the opposite side of the room sat Jamie with Megan on his lap, watching Cheryl go down on me. Needless to say I was not expecting this to happen.

"Oh...hi..." I said, making eye contact with them while still in a drunken stupor as my cock was expertly sucked by Cheryl, making it get longer and harder in her mouth.

Jamie and Megan both smiled back at me. Jamie chimed in.

"Having fun over there, Brett?"

I didn't say a word and just looked down at Cheryl as she continued to suck my hard cock to its full engorged length. Cheryl took her mouth off me and smiled at me while she stroked me.

"Well you had fallen asleep and I just couldn't think of any other way to wake you up," she said with a sarcastic smile.

I continued to look down at her. "No complaints here." I could tell that she had some drinks in her as well which may have given her this liquid courage, but I had no objections. I then applied some pressure to the back of her head to encourage her to put my dick back in her mouth. She did so and her head started bobbing up and down.

I looked over at Jamie and Megan. Both of their eyes were slightly glazed over and their mouths hung open slightly, transfixed watching Cheryl suck my fully hard cock.

Megan was the next to speak.

"Wow....that's a big one."

Jamie responded. "Yeah this fucking guy is hung like a horse." Then he looked at Megan.

"Does that turn you on?"

Jamie then reached up and cupped Megan's left breast through her dress, causing Megan to turn her head to him and they started kissing and making out.

Watching them starting to go at it got me even more worked up. Jamie's hands were all over Megan's tits and Megan had slipped her hand down the front of Jamie's pants and was playing with his cock underneath his clothes. All the while they kept looking back at what Cheryl was doing as her head bobbed on my rock hard schlong as it pointed up to the ceiling. I moaned as her right hand went to the base of the shaft and started jerking me off in rhythm with the movements of her mouth. Her left hand went to my balls, caressing them as I squirmed in my seat on the couch. I reached down and cupped Cheryl's full breasts over her top. No matter how many times I touched them I couldn't get enough. I looked over at Jamie and made eye contact with him for the first time. I could see how envious he was of me and how much he was enjoying the show. Megan just stared at Cheryl and her ministrations on my hard dick.

Cheryl looked up at me and saw me looking over her shoulder at Jamie and Megan. She let my cock slip out of her mouth with a loud "pop" and looked back at Megan, who smiled back at her with a glaze in her eye that oozed horniness and arousal.

Cheryl made eye contact with Megan and finally spoke, still holding my cock.

"Well? Are you going to come over here and help me with this or not?"

Megan froze momentarily like a deer in headlights, but then glanced over at Jamie with an inquisitive look.

"You OK with this?"

Jamie didn't say a word but just smiled, put his hand on her lower back and pressed forward to push Megan off his lap in our direction, leaving no doubt that he was OK with it. Megan stood up and walked the few steps over to Cheryl and knelt down next to her as Cheryl pulled my jeans and boxers down and off of me. I spread my legs to allow both Cheryl and Megan to be between them as Cheryl resumed licking and sucking my hard cock. Megan knelt there and watched, licking her lips and staring intently now with a front row seat to what was going on. Cheryl stopped and raised her mouth off my throbbing dick still covered in her saliva, and, sensing her insecurity, reached behind Megan's head and pulled her face closer to my groin as I spread my legs more.

"Lick his balls," Cheryl commanded as she pulled Megan in close to me and engulfed the head of my cock with her mouth again. I shuttered and moaned again as I felt Megan's tongue start to wet my balls with her saliva and her lips plant kisses on my sac as Cheryl began a rhythmic sucking of my meat again. Oh my God I was in heaven having these two hot mouths on me at once as the girls started to get their hands involved, with Cheryl's hand going to my shaft and Megan cupping my balls so she could bring them up to her hot mouth easier. I was so turned on that began to thrust up into Cheryl's mouth, begging her to take more. Her lips made an air tight seal around my shaft and I saw her cheeks hollow and she sucked hard as I fucked her face for a minute, trying not to cum from these two vixens with their mouths between my legs. The contrast of Megan's brown hair and Cheryl's blonde hair as their heads moved together was intoxicating. Megan stopped and put a hair tie in her hair to make a cute ponytail and then dove back in, this time taking my left nut in her mouth and sucking on it. I gasped as I felt the warmth of her mouth engulf my nut sack as she went back and forth between my testicles, giving both of them the attention they desired.

Cheryl was giving me a very sloppy blowjob and a drop of her saliva dripped down to my balls and onto Megan's cheek. Megan wiped the drop off with her finger and then began to lick around the base of my shaft and up the left side. Cheryl then moved to lick the right side as I watched both women licking my shaft like a lollipop should be licked. Their tongues danced up and down my shaft. They licked up and down, occasionally having their tongues meet at the tip of my cock and dance around the sensitive head and the frenulum under the head, driving me wild. Cheryl then grabbed the back of Megan's head and guided Megan's mouth towards the tip of my cock.