Cheryl's Big Tits Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck it," said Cheryl as Megan's lips parted and her mouth slid down and lips wrapped lovingly around my cock as she took me in. I enjoyed the feeling of my cock in another woman's mouth for the first time in a long time, especially having my girlfriend and Jamie there as an audience made it even hotter. Megan took a few inches of my cock and then came up to the tip again before plunging down on it again. I could feel her tongue working my glans inside her mouth as she sucked me off and her mouth started moving faster on me.

"You like that baby?" Cheryl cooed as she watched her friend suck my cock for a moment before taking her turn on my balls, licking and sucking them like she knew I liked.

Looking over at Jamie he was still in his chair but had taken his cock out his pants and was stroking it as he watched us. The site of his girlfriend participating in a threesome had apparently gotten him riled up as well. His cock was about 6 or 7 inches. Not as long as mine but obviously rock hard and already leaking some precum. It was a surreal experience watching him stroke his dick while his girlfriend sucked on mine.

The girls took turns licking and sucking my cock, passing it back and forth between each one and seeing who could take it deeper. I have to say that Megan was winning the battle since she could get almost to the base of my cock. No one had ever been able to completely deep throat me up to that point so I wasn't surprised. But the feeling of them working on me was magical and if I wasn't so numb from all the alcohol I probably would have cum at least twice at this point.

It was then that Jamie decided he could no longer keep his hands to himself and got up from his chair and knelt down behind Megan, who was on her knees sucking me, and started grabbing her ass and pulling her hips back towards him..

"You guys can't have all the fun," he said as he lifted Megan's dress up exposing Megan's shapely ass to us. She was wearing a black thong. Jamie slid the thin piece of fabric between Megan's ass cheeks to the side and inserted a finger inside Megan's pussy and started fingering her. I could hear her wetness squishing around as Jamie fingered her cunt and Megan let out a moan as my cock was in her mouth. The vibrations were exquisite. All the while Cheryl continued to lick my balls. Damn now I could see what Jamie was talking about. Megan could really suck a good cock!

It wasn't long before Jamie removed his pants and shirt and then slid Megan's underwear down and off her shapely legs. He lifted Megan's dress farther up over her hips and positioned himself behind her and lined his cock up at her vulva as Megan stopped sucking me and stuck her ass in the air on her hands and knees still between my legs. Cheryl took over sucking duties as Jamie thrust his hard cock deep into Megan's pussy from behind. I had a front row seat, watching Megan's facial expressions as Jamie filled her from behind and started fucking her.

Jamie wasted no time and was definitely not interested in going slow. He started pounding Megan's pussy hard, making her rhythmically rock back and forth as he held Megan's hips and plowed into her from behind. Jamie fucked her roughly and Megan seemed to enjoy it. He grabbed her by the ponytail and pulled her head back a little so I could see her face while he fucked her. Cheryl stopped sucking my cock and was watching Megan getting fucked, occasionally reaching underneath to massage Megan's breasts over the top of her dress. Now it was my turn to stroke my cock while I watched them.

Jamie was grunting as he fucked Megan and finally spoke to her.

"Put his cock back in your slutty mouth."

Megan smiled and looked back at him as he continued to rail her pussy from behind.

"Put it back in your mouth," he repeated louder. "I've always wanted to see you spit roasted."

Megan did as she was told and started sucking me off again as Cheryl held the base of my cock for her. Jamie slowed his thrusts down a little to let her get a cocksucking rhythm going but then resumed the assault on her wet cunt. Megan slobbered all over my cock, moaning with it in her mouth while she was getting fucked by her boyfriend. I could see Jamie's cock sliding between her ass cheeks and into her pussy, and also my cock sliding into her hot mouth. She wasn't really using her neck muscles. Her mouth moved up and down on my cock to the rhythm of Jamie's thrusts. All the while Megan continued to moan.

"Yeah you're so full of cock from both ends now. Do you like that slut?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm" was all Megan could say as my cock filled her mouth as Jamie and I continued to fill her with our man meat.

It was at this moment that Jamie reached over and put his hand on Cheryl's ass. Cheryl had just been kneeling next to Megan mostly with her back to Jamie as she licked my balls and occasionally sucked my cock whenever Megan came up for air. Cheryl didn't miss a beat as she continued to lick my balls as Jamie felt her ass over the fabric of her skirt.. I'd never seen another guy put his hand on her before and although I felt a little jealousy mostly I found it really erotic.

Jamie made eye contact with me and I smiled at him and gave him a nod. I was a little reluctant, but I mean, what could I say? My dick was in his girlfriend's mouth. I couldn't tell him that he couldn't touch my girlfriend? I tried to keep an open mind as I watched his hand move down to the back of her thighs and his hand go up Chery's skirt from behind.

At this point I could feel Cheryl's breathing on my balls change and I knew Jamie's fingers were between her legs. She looked up at me as if to ask if this was OK with me that my friend was touching her. I stroked her hair and the side of her face and nodded with a smile to let her know that I was OK with this. We were heading to a point from which there was no return once it was done. But I didn't care. We all wanted this.

I watched Jamie's arm making rhythmic movements under Cheryl's skirt and I knew that he was fingering her. I held Cheryl's head as Jamie lifted Cheryl's skirt up over her hips and admired her nearly naked ass for a few moments before moving her light pink thong to the side. He inserted two fingers into her just as he had done to Megan earlier, and started finger fucking Cheryl. All the while he never let his cock slide out of Megan, whom he had resumed fucking. It was hot seeing both Cheryl's and Megan's asses pointing up in the air towards Jamie. Cheryl cooing with Jamie's fingers inside, while Megan continued to moan all over my cock as he thrust into her. I like watching Megan's ass jiggling as Jamie pounded her, but it was really exhilarating to see him fingering Cheryl at the same time.

Megan finally took my cock out of her mouth momentarily and spoke. "Oh shit I'm going to cum."

Jamie took his fingers out of Cheryl and held Megan's hips and pummeled her hard with his dick until she came all over it, moaning hard all over my cock but eventually letting it slip out of her mouth so she could scream out and just focus on her pleasure. He continued to thrust into her until her pussy stopped spasming and she collapsed in a sweaty heap at my feet. Then he pulled his shiny cock out of Megan and walked on his knees behind Cheryl. I knew what was coming next and I wanted it to happen. Without a word, he pulled her panties down her legs and off her and unzipped her skirt from the back, then pulled her skirt off her so she was naked from the waist down.

Jamie put one hand on Cheryl's hip, slapped his meat against her ass cheeks before lining his cock up with her pussy and starting pushing it home. I watched as Cheryl's eyes widened and Jamie's mouth opened as he slid balls deep inside my girlfriend from behind.

"Oh fuck this pussy is nice bro," Jamie said as he looked at me and started sliding in and out of her. Cheryl was down on her hands and knees next to me with her head down and her ass in the air. I reached down and held her hand as Jamie put both of his hands on her hips and started really giving it her, thrusting harder into Cheryl's tight cunt. Cheryl raised her head and made eye contact with me for the first time. She was being fucked by another man while I watched. I could see all these emotions going on in her mind as her expressions on her face made it easy for me to read her. I wanted to reassure her so I knelt down and kissed her. The act of kissing your girlfriend while she is being fucked by another man was strangely intoxicating. I kissed her deeply, feeling the rhythm of Jamie's thrusts as Cheryl's mouth was pushed into mine again and again.

"OMG such a nice ass. Damn I always knew you had a hot body but I never fully appreciated what a nice ass you have!" Jamie commented as his pole drove itself home into Cheryl's inner depths again and again.

Megan commented as she watched.

"It IS a nice ass."

This is the first she'd spoken since she had her orgasm. I thought it was hot that they were talking about Cheryl right in front of her as if she was a piece of prime sirloin or something.

Cheryl said nothing but continued to kneel there as Jamie fucked her. Jamie started thrusting harder and faster and Cheryl started to moan loudly and rhythmically. Her hands balled into fists and she held on for dear life as Jamie pounded her pussy. Megan and I watched in silence at this spectacle in front of us.

Jamie was obviously in command here and motioned Megan over to me and my still throbbing hardon saying "Take care of him."

Megan obediently stood up and took her dress and her bra off and straddled me as I sat on the couch. Now finally seeing Megan naked, my thoughts were confirmed. She did have a really nice body under those clothes. Nice olive skin and an hourglass figure with nice hips and tits. I removed the rest of my clothes as she held my cock and lowered her pussy down onto it. Cheryl watched me as I felt Megan's pussy envelope my cock for the first time and she began to ride me. I watched her sliding up and down on my cock cowgirl style, starting to go with a faster rhythm. I held her beautiful breasts as she bounced on top of me. They were not as big as Cheryl's but definitely more than a handful and I put her nipples in my mouth and sucked on them. She moaned and obviously had very sensitive nipples, so I continued to lick and suck them while running my hands up and down her back. I then grabbed her hips and ass and ground her down on my cock so she could feel every inch of me.

Cheryl was starting to sweat and made an effort to pull her top off. I could see that she was struggling so I helped her take it off. This left her in just her light blue bra. Megan was on top of me grinding on my cock so I couldn't reach her bra to take it off her, and Jamie was not slowing down enough to allow her to take if off herself. Her bra strained to hold her big DD's as they swayed back and forth with his thrusting.

Megan whispered in my ear as she rode me.

"Oh my God you're so fucking big."

I don't think she wanted Jamie to hear that since he was obviously smaller than I am. But Jamie was so lost in fucking Cheryl doggystyle that I don't think he would hear her anyway. Megan started moving faster and her hips started grinding and thrusting back and forth in my lap as my cock was buried deep inside her. I could feel the tip of my cock tickling the back of her pussy at depths she may have never experienced before. Her moans started to increase in intensity as she announced that she was going to cum again. I thrusted my hips up to push myself even deeper inside her tight twat and that sent her over the edge. She let out a loud moan and started cumming, flooding my cock and balls with her juices and her nipples suddenly got rock hard. I actually felt like she might have squirted because I could feel the wetness running down my inner thighs.

As her orgasm subsided I heard Cheryl starting to moan faster. Jamie was pounding her even harder now. I was watching the cheeks of Cheryl's ass move in a wave like motion each time he thrust into her. I remember thinking that her ass didn't ripple like that when I fucked her but then I realized it was because Jamie's cock was smaller than mine and he could thrust full force into her from behind.

Cheryl looked me in the eyes and spoke..

"Baby he's gonna make me cum!!"

She was so beautiful and sexy at that moment that I was mesmerized even as my cock was still buried inside Megan. I wanted to kiss her but I knew I couldn't because her whole body was moving back and forth so fast.

"Ahhhhhh...mmmmmmmm!!!!!" Cheryl let out a loud scream and moan as she balled her hands into fists and came on Jamie's thrusting cock.

"Oh yeah. Cum all over it." said Jamie, never taking his eyes off Cheryl's ass as he continued to thrust into her pussy from behind, letting her ride out her orgasm.

Jamie slowly pulled his still hard dickout of Cheryl's cunt, slapping the wet organ against her left ass cheek like a triumphant conqueror. Cheryl crawled forward and kissed me, putting her tongue in my mouth then breaking the kiss and whispered "I love you". I smiled and said I loved her, too. She was just making sure I was OK. I was definitely OK. I was surprised at how OK I really was with this.

Cheryl's back was still to Jamie He was sweaty and panting from the fucking that he had just given to her but he hadn't cum and wasn't done with her yet. He reached towards the center of Cheryl's back and started undoing the clasps of Cheryl's bra.

"I need to see these titties."

Cheryl sat up obediently as he finished unlooking her bra and pulled the straps down her arms, exposing her breasts more to me and Megan than to himself since he was behind her.. He cupped her breasts from behind and felt how full they were in his hands.. Her nipples were rock hard and he pinched them between his thumb and index finger. He then put his hands to her upper arms and turned her towards him and layed her down on her back.

Jamie stared at her and smiled. "Oh my God. Those are some nice fucking tits!" He reached down and took them in his hands, feeling their fullness. Then he lowered himself and put her left nipple in his mouth and started licking and sucking it.

Megan and I sat watching and it was Megan who spoke next.

"Jesus even I think they're nice."

And she moved away from me on her hands and knees and helped herself to Cheryl's right breast, putting her mouth around the nipple and sucking, with her ass pointed towards me and her freshly fucked pussy lips peaking out from between her legs.

Cheryl looked up at me smiling and moaned, then closed her eyes and opened her mouth as she put her hands on the backs of Jamie and Megan's heads and thrust her chest up at them as they suckled from her hard, pointy nipples. It was really erotic watching this couple that we knew so well now being nursed from her massive chest.

"Jesus I wasn't expecting this! I might cum again," as she pushed their heads further into her mounds of tit flesh.

Jamie, not letting his mouth leave her left nipple, lined his cock up at the entrance to her pussy and slid inside her again. Burying his cock all the way into her. He fucked her slowly at first, allowing the attention on her nipples to continue. But pretty soon he got worked up and left Megan to her tits so he could fuck her harder.

I started to feel left out and my cock was really throbbing and so I got behind Megan and rubbed my throbbing member against her ass cheeks. She jumped, not expecting it, and wiggled her ass back at me. I was horny as fuck so I slid myself into her and started to fuck Megan doggystyle while she played with Cheryl's tits. Megan had a really tight pussy and it felt even tighter from behind. She had a nice ass and hips and I held those hips as I started to fuck her harder.

Jamie continued to fuck Cheryl missionary, holding her legs apart but watching Megan and I fucking off to his left. I really started giving it to Megan when he held her by the hair and said.

"Do you like that big cock?"

"Yes daddy"

"Is that what you wanted? You wanted Brett to fuck you with his big fucking cock?"

"Yes daddy!!" Megan moaned louder, no longer able to keep her mouth on Cheryl's nipples.

Jamie and I made eye contact and gave each other a smile and a nod as we fucked each others' women. I never would have believed that we would be in this spot but we were all enjoying it. Also I never heard Megan call him daddy before but I guess she was just being submissive.

Jamie was fucking Cheryl harder now missionary style. His eyes were watching her big breasts flopping back and forth rhythmically to match the impacts of his hips against her as he pounded her harder. Sweat dripped down on her from his brow onto her stomach as he continued to thrust into her again and again. I could tell from his face that he was trying not to cum yet but the image of Cheryl's tits bouncing was making that a losing battle.

I continued to fuck Megan's slender body doggystyle. I myself was getting close to cumming and if I wasn't careful I was going to blow my load inside her.

Cheryl was watching me and she knew from the look on my face that I was getting close.

"Don't cum inside her". Then she looked at Jamie. "No one is cumming inside anyone tonight."

Jamie smiled at her. "That's OK baby," pulling his hard dick out of Cheryl. Cheryl sighed, suddenly feeling empty now that Jamie's cock wasn't inside her anymore.

Jamie crawled up her body and straddled her chest, with one knee on each side of her.

"I've fantasized about this for a long time" and put his cock in between her breasts and squeezed her tit flesh around it. I couldn't blame him. That was all I thought about too after I met Cheryl. I would be hypocritical if I got mad at him for saying that.

Cheryl knew the drill. She took her hands, which looked so small compared to her tits from this angle, and squeezed them around Jamie's cock as he began to tit fuck her. He moved his hips back and forth, enjoying the warmth and firmness of her massive breasts. His dick literally disappeared in the depths of her cleavage as he fucked her tits. Her pussy juice still on his shaft provided all the lubricant he needed. Megan and I watched enchanted as Jamie tittyfucked my girlfriend and looked over at us, his captive audience. Cheryl watched, too, with a front row seat to his cock pistoning between her breasts. She used her forearms to help wrap the mounds of titflesh around him.

"Fuck this is too good. I'm gonna blow."

Cheryl looked at him. "Cum between my tits. Give me that big load".

Cheryl gathered her hair behind her head in an attempt to keep any cum that she knew was coming soon from getting in her hair. Jamie thrust faster and moaned loud and continuously as his ass muscles clenched as he emptied his seed into my girlfriend's cleavage. His whole body shuttered as his sperm erupted all over her chest. Cheryl kept her tits tight around his shaft as he unloaded on her, giggling each time a fresh shot of semen splattered against her skin. I watched as his cum leaked out of the valley of her monstrous cleavage and pooled on her upper chest and the center of her neck. Jamie continued to thrust and gush, hosing her down until he fully relaxed and walked backward away from her cum covered chest, his balls now completely empty.

Megan made an "Mmmmmmm" sound and pulled my cock out of her and crawled towards Cheryl and started licking the cum from Cheryl's tits and chest and neck. I could tell that she really liked cum. She gathered up a few gobs of it on her tongue and showed her tongue to Jamie and then swallowed it. She then gathered more off of Cheryl's neck and showed her tongue to me, and then kissed Cheryl's mouth, feeding it to her which she gladly accepted and smiled.

After a minute the girls turned towards me. Jamie laid back and smoked a cigarette, completely satisfied. I was the only one who had not cum yet and I was on the verge of blowing my load with no stimulation at all.