Cheryl's Big Tits Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brett we started with you and you're the only one who hasn't cum." We need to give you a special treat."

She motioned to Megan to follow her over to me on their knees.

"Stand up."

I liked when Cheryl got authoritative and I complied with her orders, standing up, my hard cock pointing towards them.

They started giving me a double blowjob, alternating between licking my shaft and cockhead and licking my hanging balls. I had to cum so bad that my balls were really tight against my body. Cheryl's head bobbed up and down on my cock as Megan licked my balls. Looking down and watching these two naked women doing this to me was heavenly.

Cheryl suddenly took her mouth off of my dick and pointed it towards Megan. Megan took over cock sucking duties and Cheryl walked on her knees to my side and then behind me.

Suddenly I felt Cheryl's hands on my hips and her lips on my ass cheeks as she began to kiss, lick and nibble on my left and then right ass cheek, as Megan continued to fellate me. The sensation felt so good and I was having trouble not cumming.

Suddenly I felt Cheryl's hands spread my ass cheeks and her tongue start to lick my puckered asshole. I felt a shot of electricity go up my spine as her mouth did its magic. She had licked my ass before but only one other time so this was an awesome treat. She worked her tongue up and down my ass crack, around my hole, and then spread my cheeks with her hands and put her tongue inside my ass. All the while Megan was deep throating me with her lips wrapped around my cock, one hand around the base and the other hand squeezing my balls. She also stopped occasionally to lick my ball sack from behind before going back to work on my ass.

Cheryl came up from my ass for a moment to give another command.

"Cum in her mouth".

Then she went back to licking my hole and also sliding a finger inside my ass while she licked the back of my balls. I was not ready for that and shouted to warm Megan of the pending explosion as I blew a huge load of cum into Megan's waiting mouth. I had been edging for what seemed like hours and it was so good to release onto her tongue. Megan took that load like a champ. I watched as she swallowed again and again, trying to get all the cum as I held her head until she had completely emptied my balls down her waiting throat.

After this we both coupled up again with our respective significant others on either side of the room and made small talk until Cheryl said that she was tired and wanted to go home. We said goodbye awkwardly, not sure how we were supposed to hug and kiss each other goodbye now that this had happened. As Cheryl and I walked home we held hands shoulder to shoulder, and told each other again that we loved each other. Even though another line had been crossed, our bond seemed stronger than ever as we had shared something special. I again wondered where we go from here.