Cheshire/Batman Pt. 04: Morning

Story Info
Bruce only wants to make love to Cheshire/Jada.
2k words
4.33
1.3k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheshire/Batman Pt. 04: Morning After

Jada Versailles series by valucia

MORNING AFTER

Jada woke up next to Bruce, who was pretending to be asleep after a night of very little. A good orgasm would put him to sleep, but he was used to being out all night, adrenaline pumping through his system. Not that he was complaining, to be laying next to a beautiful woman all night. Or, maybe it was that a small part of him didn't quite trust her yet that kept him awake.

Jada rolled over and cuddled up with him again. With her eyes still closed, she felt him stroking her hair.

"You're a quiet sleeper. You're welcome here anytime," she told him in a murmur.

"That's what's getting me another invitation? Geez," he said jokingly.

"Among other things. Would you like to take a shower with me?" she asked, feeling his washboard abs.

"Among other things," he said, smiling.

"Mmmm... well, you can go down the hall to the half bath and brush your teeth. There's new toothbrushes, those ones they give away on airplanes, in the top drawer." she said. "And then you can come in here when I open the door." she explained. She kissed his cheek twice and got up. Bruce dared not question the procedure and did as he was told.

When Bruce returned to her bedroom, the door to the master bathroom was left open a crack. He heard the shower running and walked in. He opened the glass door and stepped in. It was spacious, tiled with natural stones, and had a stunning naked woman under the showerhead.

"Pretty nice, huh? Gives you a little room to move around," she said, getting her hair wet.

"This is the best shower I've ever seen in my life," Bruce said, grabbing the bar of soap. It was purple. "Oh no. Lavender?"

"No, it's lilac, silly. Sorry, I don't have any leather and tobacco soap or whatever it is you men use," she said teasingly, reaching up and putting her arms around his neck in a loose hug.

"Yeah. Mmm. I forget what I was complaining about. Mmm," he said in a low growl, kissing her many times until they were making out.

"Let's continue this after breakfast. I'm starving," she told him, putting shampoo in her hair. Bruce smiled and took the soap again. He couldn't take his eyes off her.

Jada toweled off and put on a robe after the shower. She walked the way she always walked, but Bruce was watching her as if he had never seen a woman's hips before. She looked just like she did back on the island-- her black hair wet and wavy down her back, her skin looking so refreshed. Her whole demeanor was relaxed after spending a little time unwinding while bathing. He loved how it made her more candid and flirtatious. Jada caught Bruce watching her. She smiled modestly and headed down the stairs.

Bruce put on his clothes from last night and joined her. The kitchen overlooked a dining room, which overlooked the living room, each room divided only by the furniture.

"Okay..." she said, standing in front of the open fridge. "I have only three eggs. So we can each have one and a half eggs. But there's toast!" she said, picking up a loaf of fancy sourdough bread. "And oranges and melons."

"What? Only three eggs?! First the soap, now this? I'm outta here," Bruce joked. "No, that's fine. Can I make coffee or something?"

"Yeah. Over there," she said, gesturing to the French press with her spatula. "How would you like your one and a half eggs?"

"Surprise me," he said, putting his hands on her hips as he passed by.

"Oh. I can't think of a funny surprise. You better get on that coffee," she said, turning on the burner under the frying pan. "Who can think without coffee?"

"Not me," Bruce said, scooping out coffee grounds from a bag and boiling some water. As he let the coffee seep, he watched Jada slicing bread and flipping the eggs.

"What?" she asked with a smile.

"I wanna kiss you again but I don't wanna bug you while you're cooking," he said, leaning back against the counter. Jada stepped away from the stove briefly and teased him with a slow, light kiss. Then, she finished making their breakfast and brought it to the table. Bruce brought the coffee.

Under the table, Jada rubbed her feet together, fidgeting and smiling as she could feel Bruce's eyes on her nonstop. What were they even talking about? She was on autopilot. After she finished her breakfast, she slowly walked over to the sink with her plate, hoping Bruce would be right behind her. And he was.

He stood behind her, kissed her neck, and gently teased her nipples until they were hard. As he kissed her neck, he rasped in her ear.

"I can't stay away from you for more than a few minutes..." he said. "Kissing you is the only thing I can think about," Jada got goosebumps. She let him start to untie her robe so his fingertips could run across her tan, lean stomach and rest on her voluptuous hips.

"Do you want to go into the bedroom?" he asked, managing to pry his lips away from her for a moment.

"Yes..." she said, turned around to face him, and went back to kissing him immediately. Bruce lifted her off the ground effortlessly and carried her back to the bedroom. Jada laid down on the bed, partially on her back but twisting her hips forward, like a classic work of art.

"You are so incredible. I can't stand it," he said.

"Take off your clothes and come here, behind me," Jada asked him with a breezy voice and her eyes looking up at him coyly. He couldn't believe that this was Cheshire, who he once believed to be a vicious thief.

Bruce pulled off all of his clothes and gently spooned her, his arm under her neck. She kissed him so sweetly while she caressed his cheek over his unshaven face. Slowly, she let him take control of the kissing, letting him lean into her and guide her chin while her hands pulled his hips closer to her ass. That soft, juicy ass. Bruce's fingers kneaded her breasts. He felt her nipples with his palms as he kissed her more intensely. Their hard breathing, light moans, and the sounds of lips smacking on flesh was all they could hear.

"Here," she said as she grabbed his cock and pointed it vertically. "I want to feel your cock against my skin before you get a condom," she instructed. She angled her hips up and down so his now-rock-hard cock could rub between her ass cheeks.

"Mmmm..." Bruce murmured. He loved the feeling of her warm, clean skin against his, the friction creating even more warmth. Apparently, so did Jada. She opened her legs to give his cock a little more space and she started to rub her clit. The subtle, wet noises he heard let him know that she was getting wet for him.

"Be careful," she whispered. She grabbed the length of his cock and gingerly slid it between her pussy lips, excluding its head which was getting sticky. Her inner labia clung to the shaft of his dick while her fingertips kept his mushroom tip away from her entrance. Bruce shuddered and groaned as he continued to let his tongue explore her lips and neck. He could feel how hard her nipples were now.

"Should I get a condom?" he asked breathlessly.

"Yeah," she gasped. "In that drawer!" She pointed behind them at her nightstand. Bruce immediately rolled over to reach the drawer and, as he got the condom, noticed a couple of interesting sex toys in the drawer. It was probably too soon to ask her about those, he thought. He would have liked to finish her off watching a toy go in and out of her glistening pussy, but he had no problem using his cock, either.

Bruce got back into spoon position and put on the condom. He kissed her romantically and let her raise her thigh to let him in. His heart pounded as she tilted her pelvis back to let his cock slide straight in. She writhed against him passionately, making the most erotic, desperate sounds.

"Go all the way in and all the way out, nice and firm..." she said as she arched her back to kiss him some more. He smiled at her. It was refreshing to have a woman tell him what she wanted. A lot of the time, women were too timid to ask for what they liked during sex. No one would give him honest feedback and sometimes, he suspected that he might have failed a quiz he never had the opportunity to study for. Or, they would just assume that the ladies' man Bruce Wayne was just going to knock it out of the park despite the fact that he didn't know them (or their bodies) very well. It was a lot of pressure. He liked Jada being clear about what was going to make her feel great.

His cock slid all the way down and he could feel the walls of her pussy clench around him. Then, he joined her in rubbing her clit and spread her pussy lips again. They were so wet. He teased her a little by playing with her sweet little hole before pushing himself inside her once more, his lower abdomen smacking against that beautiful, bouncy ass of hers.

"Oh... oh, oh, yeah..." she said, her head pressed back in her pillow and eyes shut tightly. He could feel the muscles in her lower back relaxing now that she trusted his method. She went with every motion he made and then lifted one thigh so high that it was against her chest. Bruce wrapped his arm over the back of her thigh and gripped her torso so he could thrust more efficiently. He saw Jada look down at his cock going in and out while her tits were jiggling with their rocking motion.

"God, that feels good! Do you wanna cum like this?" Bruce asked her after a few intense moments of slippery, firm thrusting. He was getting close to finishing.

"Ahhh!!" she gasped before she could answer. "Let me ride you," she said quickly and certainly. Bruce held on to the base of the condom as he pulled out and she sat on top of him. She kissed him with a naughty smile. "Me first."

And with that, she mounted him and bounced up and down, letting gravity get his member deeper inside her. "Kiss my nipples," she groaned, tilting her body forward. She slowed down so he could smack his lips around it. Once he had gotten both, Jada moved more quickly and freed her tits to bouncy wildly. "Oh! Oh! Fuuuuuck... ohhh..." she cried as she slowed to a halt and panted for air. "Go," she said wickedly.

And Bruce did. He thrust upwards instead of letting her lean back against him, his hips an engine launching his cock again and again. His fingers grasped her ass cheeks and he thrust one final time. He groaned and released what felt like so much semen into the condom. Jada went limp and rested on top of him. It took a long time for them to catch their breath.

They didn't particularly want to do anything else, so the two of them made love into the afternoon, only parting when Jada got a call from the gallery about a particularly expensive piece that needed her attention.

"I want to see your house soon." she told him, as they were putting their shoes on. "What's your house like?"

"It's got a tennis court, a sauna, a gym, a--"

"A gym? I want to work out at your gym." she told him.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yeah!" she said.

"How 'bout tomorrow?" he asked.

"Okay. I'll come over around what, 3 or 4? Is that too soon?"

"Jada..." he paused, perhaps editing his thoughts. "Come over as often as you want." he said, giving her a few more kisses. He gave her directions to his house from the subway station before they parted and he thought about her for the rest of the day.