Chess Cuckold

Story Info
Black wins against new, white fiancėe.
3.2k words
4.01
12k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug and I left school at 18 and went straight into employment. We got good A Level results and could have gone to university but we decided against it. Starting work at 18 means we were getting paid from 18 instead of racking up debt.

Doug managed to get on an apprenticeship that should lead to university later. I found a job as a dental receptionist and also do some pretty cheap night school classes.

And we play chess. Our club doesn't play in the FIDE leagues. The idea that women should be in separate competitions from men is ridiculous. We play at a much more integrated club. This year we represented our club in a national non-FIDE competition in Blackpool.

I know it's silly but the first thing I did when we arrived was get us each a hat. Mine was a 'kiss me quick' one and Doug's said 'put your lipstick around my dipstick'. I planned on quite a lot of that this week.

We registered and joined everyone for the breakfast social on the first day. We were competing against a Bristol club that morning. Anton was about our age, skinny, wore Harry Potter glasses and had a wild afro. His teammate, MJ, was in his late 30s and you'd never mistake him for a chess player. He was bald, clearly knew his way around the weights room in his gym, and his skin shone like polished haematite.

I played Anton while Doug played MJ. We both did well but lost.

"Oh well, Claire. I'm sure we'll do better in other games. And anyway, it's about the intellectual challenge as much as the glory of victory."

"I suppose so. But I must admit I wanted to win. I always want to win."

"You're not the only one. Did you see how Anton was looking at you?"

"No. What do you mean?"

"I think he doesn't just want to win on the board."

"And what does that mean, exactly?"

Doug leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"I think Anton wants to beat me by getting you into his bed. And frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if MJ wants that, too."

I whispered back but I am not sure how good I was at keeping quiet.

"Nonsense. They're good people. I'm sure they just wanted to do well at chess."

"They want that, too. I'm sure. But I think they want you to go home with special memories of them."

I didn't want to have this conversation in the lunch area. I grabbed Doug by his sleeve and dragged him to the lifts. When we were inside and going down to the entrance, I spoke again.

"You don't seem all that put off by the idea of Anton or MJ and me in bed."

"I'm not. We live in London and they live in Bristol. It's not as if you're going to meet up with them regularly. But if you want to take advantage of social interaction here then that could be quite exciting."

I didn't know if I was angry but I was definitely getting worked up by this line of conversation.

"You want me to have sex with them, don't you!"

"I want you to know that you have my approval if that's what you decide. You know I'm committed to you being in charge of you. I will fully support you, whatever your choice is."

"Doug, is this what you want? And if so why? What do you think it would do to our relationship?"

"Claire, I love you deeply. With all my heart. But I know who and what I am. And at some point you'll probably regret not taking this opportunity. I'd prefer our married life to include conversations about how hot it was when you cuckolded me in Blackpool than the alternative. Because I think the alternative is probably a much less loving relationship."

"You proposed marriage by encouraging me to cuckold you!" I was shocked.

"You know that I've always wanted to stay with you forever. I wish I'd been more romantic. I wish I'd arranged a special evening and got a ring. But yes, I want to be your husband. And I suppose I'm encouraging you. But I won't mention it again. I don't want to upset you. And I'll do a proper romantic proposal when we get home. I'm sorry, Claire. I fucked this up, didn't I?"

"From a romantic angle, Doug, this was a complete write-off. But I want you as my husband, so that's a yes. And I can see what you mean about Anton and MJ. I'll chat with them."

* * *

"We enjoyed playing against you earlier. You're both very good. Would you like to have dinner with us this evening?"

MJ gave us both a careful look before answering.

"Sure, what kind of evening were you thinking of?"

Doug was keeping his mouth shut, as promised. I was in charge and could do what I wanted.

"Well, we could spend a lot of time out at a restaurant and then a pub. But that's probably quite expensive and we're not loaded. So, maybe we could get a takeaway and some tins? You two could join us in our room."

"For a meal and a few drinks, right?"

"Well, I'm sure we should eat. If we don't we won't play well tomorrow."

"But... " MJ followed up without committing.

"Well, it's not about the food, is it? It would be good for us to spend time together. To learn about each other. You and Anton aren't opposed to spending time with me are you?"

"Just you?"

"Oh, Doug would be present, I suppose. In fact, he suggested that I invite you both up to our room."

"Claire, I think I need to be blunt. Are you suggesting a convivial evening of food, drink, and conversation or some other form on intercourse?"

"I'm sorry, MJ. I've been a bit too indirect, haven't. Doug got the impression that you and Anton fancied me. I'm going to marry Doug -- he asked me this afternoon -- but that doesn't mean we couldn't play. If you want to, that is. Do you want to play with me?"

"And Doug would just be watching?"

"I think that's for the best. It's not a huge bed. So do you want to play with me?"

"I'd love to, Claire. And I am sure that Anton would enjoy it, too. So, pizza or chicken?"

"Pizza, cheap lager, and you two, please!"

* * *

"Let's save the pizza. A carb bomb like that will just make me sleepy and I don't think that's what you want, is it Claire?"

"No, You need to be athletic first." I said. I'd started taking off my dress.

"Doug, hang this up in the wardrobe, please. Anton, would you be a sweetie and get a couple of towels from the bathroom and lay them on the bed. I hope we're going to need them."

When the bed was ready for me to lie down I spoke to Doug again.

"So, sweetie. This was your idea. I suppose I should let you remove my knickers and bra. I assume you want to remove them, right?"

He nodded.

"Bra first. And you can fold it and put it in the case."

I turned to Anton while Doug was packing my bra away.

"Would you like to lick my nipples?"

He did and he did. I was starting to enjoy being the centre of attention. I had two lovely men getting ready to focus on my sexual pleasure. And my fiancė would watch -- and maybe more.

"Doug, now I think you can take down my knickers. Then I'll be standing naked in front of the two men you suggested I invite up for sex. How does that make you feel?"

Doug made a noise. It wasn't quite a word but I interpreted it as some animalistic level of base enthusiasm. He was flushed but definitely looked happy and not stressed.

"How many condoms did we bring with us, Doug?"

"Twelve and we have 10 left."

"Good, that should be more than enough for tonight."

"Now, Doug, I think you should get me warmed up for MJ. MJ, I think I should get you warmed up for me."

Doug was keen to get between my spread legs and start licking me and gently massaging my clit. I had trained him well and he knew how to do this. Doug is good at foreplay and he was doing a good job.

MJ undid his jeans and pulled down his briefs. He had a very decent sized dick for me to suck. I got onto my knees and turned around so I could start licking. It only took a couple of tongue strokes for him to start thickening up.

By the time he'd stepped out of his clothes he was pretty stiff and I started to gently wank his foreskin back and forth. But I'm no yoga bunny and resting on just one hand was tough, so I put my right hand down and just started sucking and licking.

He was rigid fast, and Doug had done what I needed.

"OK MJ, rubber up and come inside."

I lay down on the towels and parted my legs. MJ put on one of Doug's condoms. It looked like a very tight fit and didn't reach the base of his cock but it was what we had, so I invited him inside.

MJ's not quite middle aged but he's obviously an experienced man while I wasn't quite 19. He was slow and gentle. He gave my pussy time to adjust to his girth and to lubricate his entry. He carefully pushed in a little, withdrew, then came back and eventually went a little further.

I'd only ever experienced Doug, who has a normal sized cock. Doug is great. But this was something incredible. I suppose my clit was feeling him through my pussy. Or maybe it was something else. But it was both slightly painful and one of the most wonderful sexual experiences I'd ever had.

After a few minutes of prep work, MJ spoke.

"I think you're ready now, Claire. Do you want to work up an appetite for a meat feast?"

I just nodded and he started to saw in and out. He was building a rhythm and increasing his pace. But his thrusts weren't rough, they were smooth. They communicated his raw, athletic power.

I told him how wonderful it was. I thanked Doug for suggesting this. Then I came. I don't know exactly how long I blanked out for but it was a good one. I lost all higher mental functions as my orgasm overcame me.

I looked up at MJ's face. He had a sweat sheen on his glossy skin. He was breathing deep and I could see he was getting ready to cum himself. So I wrapped my calfs around his and put my hands on his bum.

"You have to come before I'll let you go, MJ. OK? You can cum because I have."

I'd given him permission and he crossed the line. I saw his face change as he thrust into me and started spurting. And I realised that it felt different. Something had happened and it wasn't the same as with Doug. It was good but different. Whatever it was it kicked me off and I came again, too.

Doug must have collapsed onto me after cumming. I kissed his cheek and then sought out his mouth. He deserved a kiss after giving me two great orgasms.

"I think it broke." He said.

"What broke?"

"I think the condom broke as I came. Maybe it was a bit too small. But I think it burst."

He pulled out and he was right. His foreskin had recovered his helmet and there was no latex around it. A drop of his sperm clung to the tip. I felt between my legs and his goo was leaking.

"Oh!"

I turned to Doug.

"I should be OK. It's not my fertile window. I'll be fine, right?"

"I'll help." He responded.

Doug put his face between my legs and started lapping. He wasn't lapping how I'd taught him. Normally, he follows the rhythm I need to approach orgasm. This time he was just licking up MJ's sperm.

Doug's not stupid. I'm sure he knew that the sperm that could do the damage would be deeper inside me than his tongue could reach. This was part of his cuckold fantasy. A black man had just cum inside his white fiancėe and he was cleaning up the mess.

"Anton, maybe you'll have more luck with the condoms." I said.

Anton, had already stripped. He definitely had a chess player's body, unlike MJ. But he was packing even more than MJ. I didn't think he'd have more luck with the condoms.

He stroked his cock a couple of times, achieved a rock hard erection and opened a packet. It was a tight fit. But I nodded and he lay down and inserted himself.

If MJ had not already done the honours I'm not sure how I'd have got him inside. It was an extra stretch, despite all the lube my pussy had been producing and sperm swimming around inside me. Yet again, I felt stretched. The stretch was a little more painful but not much and the pleasure was what counted. The physical pleasure and the emotional pleasure.

Anton needs to build up his skills. I was hoping that he'd have MJ's savoir faire. Sadly not. He didn't have a rhythm, just energy. And he wasn't as smooth as I'd have liked. But he did realise that I couldn't fit his whole cock inside and he made sure not to bang my cervix. Small mercies!

Despite his stylistic failings, his raw passion was working. I was approaching my third climax. This time I felt the change inside me as the condom split. That was what pushed me over the top. I wasn't quite aware what was happening and then as reality swam back I knew he was still pumping away and was about to fill me with his sperm.

"Cum inside me, Anton. Fill me up!" I yelled at him as I saw his wild eyes above mine.

I pulled down hard on his buttocks and didn't let him move. He gasped and then he exploded inside me. I suppose the risk made it so much better but feeling his warm cum spreading deep inside me, pulsing against my cervix, was amazing.

I didn't let go of his bum. I kept pulling him down, pulling him in.

"That condom broke, too. Didn't it?" I said.

"Was that what it was? I didn't know. It just started feeling better suddenly."

"Now, two men have filled me with their baby batter while my fiancė watches on from the side. It's probably OK. But you never know. I could be going home with one of your babies inside me. And Doug could never be mistaken for the father if I am pregnant."

"We can get you the morning after pill in the morning. There are two pharmacies nearby." Anton said. Such a sweet boy.

"I suppose so." And I knew I sounded sad. But then MJ spoke and I realised my circumstances again.

"Or, maybe you'll have twins and they'll each have a different father."

I wasn't sure about MJ's joke. Anton's suggestion was good, though.

Doug tapped Anton on the shoulder and he got up, modelling the latest in split condoms. Doug got in place and went to work cleaning me up again.

I had experienced mind blowing orgasms as I fucked MJ and Anton. But they paled in comparison with the deep love expressed by Doug. Doug cared about me as an individual. He wanted me to live a life rich with positive experiences. And he really loved making me cum on his tongue.

Nothing made me more sure of accepting his proposal than having him lick up Anton's and MJ's sperm from my pussy.

* * *

The pizza was luke warm and greasy. That fat that congeals on top of pepperoni slices looks nasty. And cheap lager is definitely better when it's cold, so you can't taste it.

Anton and MJ both had one more round left in them. Asking them to rubber up seemed like a waste of two perfectly good condoms at this point. Doug could use them and we pay almost a pound for each one.

So, Doug cleaned up both times before thanking our guests as they left.

"How did that make you feel, Doug? They were both very big boys and it didn't play out exactly like we thought, did it?"

"Not perfect but good. I still want to be your husband, you know. And I will support you if you are pregnant, whatever you choose."

"Really? Why?"

"You couldn't see yourself when you blanked out there. But you looked so blissful it was wonderful. You must have been experiencing true joy and that made me feel good. Knowing that I helped you get there."

"You were happy because I orgasmed when two other men were fucking me? I orgasmed when they came inside me. That makes you happy?"

"Sure it does. You being happy makes me happy. And I suggested it to you because I know I want the best for you. You had a great time and you'll go home with a happy memory."

"I might be going home with a baby inside me."

"If you want. If you are. I'd stay with you, you know. I'm not going to run away."

"Do you want me to be pregnant?"

"I don't think it's right for us now. We're only 18, still. But I want to raise your children with you. If you'll let me."

"To 'my' children. Not 'ours'?"

"Well, it's up to you, isn't it. If you want my children then I'd be delighted. But if you want someone else to give you a baby then that would be fine. Only you get to choose."

"And what if I chose a black father for my baby. You have to admit that MJ and Anton gave me wonderful orgasms today and they are smart and healthy. What if I had a baby that no-one could mistake as yours? Would you hang around then?"

"Of course!" He answered without pause.

"Why? I don't understand. I believe you but why?"

"I want you. And I want people to know that I am yours and that I love you. If you chose to have a baby with a man who could never be mistaken for me then everyone would have a visible signal of the strength of my love for you."

* * *

I decided against the morning after pill because I didn't want the nausea and headaches while I was playing chess. And Doug and I both enjoyed the slight risk that I might come home pregnant.

I took a pregnancy test when we got home and it was negative. My period arrived at the usual time.

And Doug took me engagement ring shopping. Then, as soon as I'd chosen it, we started exploring the best sites to find men to cuckold him. We would like to find a great bull who could join us for our wedding night. Doug would watch. I want him to get a video of my face when I bliss out, so I can see things from his perspective.