All Comments on 'Chest Hair'

by alex_rm

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story turn me on🔞So hot!🔥Can you write part 2 of this story? They are will be so cut and sexy couple! i wait more parts of this story!💯💯💯💯

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Eating all his cum off his hairy muscular chest was 🔥!!

HairyJacquesHairyJacquesalmost 2 years ago

I think a lot of us could see a bit of ourselves in this story! And what a hairy hottie! Thanks for the quick trip to paradise.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyalmost 2 years ago

Perfect story writing. Paced to suit the story, the mood, my hand! And hair too. My current favourite to read and reread

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

Such a fantastic period piece. Documentation of desperation during this pandemic. Extra heat from the fact that this was a reconnection. Five Stars and Following you alex_rm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Chest hair had me going already, you write beautifully, just please do another one with more emphasis o the sex, armpits, cock size, etc. Please.

adidas21525adidas215258 months ago

Oh my.... no no no... This piece, thought short, is so singularly beautiful and written in such beautiful language, that it deserves far more acclaim than it will probably get here. This is practically a poem, one that so artfully describes how it can feel to be drawn to another person. I have rarely been so wide-eyed and open-mouthed reading pieces on this site, as I was when I read this.

So many of us who leave comments say that we want more...."please write more about these two." We should be so lucky if this author chooses to bless us with another vignette of two people so beautifully finding each other and being together.

Thank you, thank you so much for this. A rating of less than 5.0 is a failure to recognize art.

furluvrcafurluvrca7 months ago

You had me with the title. And then you delivered all the way through, culminating with a delicious clean-up.

Perhaps future installments could be “Pubic Hair” or “Armpit Hair” or “Butt Hair.” Or the cream of the crop, “Facial Hair.”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous