All Comments on 'Chez Femme Ch. 02'

by AlexanderT

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
ManoBlueManoBlueover 5 years ago
Disappointed

Weak

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
So she get's sudced by another woman...

who then has her husband fuck her too then takes her to the club where she signs up as a whore. She says she wants 10 to 20 orgasms a night but get's sore easy and then doesn't want to do it for a while. To make things all better she brings over her whore friend to do Charlie. He spends a morning wearing them out but he's not enough for her. Now he is going down to the whore house for lessons on how to please his wife who in just two months became an expert at pleasing men.

He should just leave unless Angie is planning on taking one night a week and having male whores to please the female clientele and Charlie is going to be one. Now instead of Charlie and Joanne making love seven nights a week like before now they are only doing it three times a week because he needs a day to recover and she needs a day to recover. Because Joanne isn't getting those 10 to 20 orgasms she takes on another day at the club and now charlie and Joanne are only together once a week. Yeah this marriage will last the hands of time.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Passive cucks

Aren't my thing. This obviously takes place in France or a different universe.

I'm interested in the story arc so I will continue but it really does nothing but generate mild disgust for me.

Your protagonist is fairly passionless as is his cheating whore and pretty much everyone else in this story as well.

Interesting enough to continue but vaguely gross and bland.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 5 years ago
4

Failed to adress the fact that hubby was left out of the loop, that makes him second class, out of the confidence and trust of wifey. Trust is a big issue if the marriage is to survive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Clearly some people didn't bother to pay attention to the forward.

Suspension of reality is important to fully let yourself be immersed in the story and be able to not be judgmental. Sure, this story is over the top, but that's what sets it apart from the standard stories. This is definitely unique and their relationship dynamic is slowly being revealed to us. I'm very curious as where this story will take us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

His wife has become a prostitute. And she likes it. And she wants to continue to fuck other men. What more does her husband need to understand? She has no love or respect for him. She's willing to risk her life and, by proxy, his life for some orgasms. And it seems like he's willing to let her continue as long as he gets more sex not only from her, but from other strange women? That's the very definition of being lead around by his dick. And that makes him a complete fool. Nothing entertaining, sexy or erotic about this garbage. He needed to run away and file for a divorce. Instead he gets sucked into the depravity. You want us to suspend reality. What reality? That they're dumber than rocks? Ugly story of stupidity and abuse.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not my cup of tea

Maybe Charlie will find his backbone and dignity at some point. Maybe not. Maybe he'll decide, to hell with it, and just decide the additional great sex compensates for a wife who doesn't respect him. Joanne certainly has Charlie's number and knows how to control him. SEX! Will she push Charlie too far where even great sex won't keep him in line? Charlie has already compromised with himself, agreeing that Joanne can continue to work at the "club" on Thursdays because he doesn't want her to be disappointed.

Having gotten Charlie's OK to continue working at the "club", she already is pushing the boundaries of her new sexual life by bringing her "lover", Sheri, to their house to seduce Charlie and have a three-way with herself and Sheri. What's next, having Sheri's husband, Bobbi, join? Bringing other men/women home for sex? Requiring Charlie to watch while she is having sex with others? Expanding the days she works at the "club"?

I'll never know, because this is the last installment of this story I am going to read.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 5 years ago
Looking forward to chapter 3

Not sure if you have written chapter 3 yet. If you haven’t please take a moment and try addressing some of the core issues in Charlie and Joanne’s relationship.

Your writing is very good and when it comes to the erotic sections very hot, but specific to the marital issues the husband and wife are struggling with, you are dodging the core concerns. You owe us nothing, this is your story, but if you could would you please address the following items...

Many say that a marriage is based on something more than just “love”. If it was simply based on love we would all be married to that girl we we thought we loved when we lost our virginity in the back of our trucks. But, for most of us, we didn’t marry them we married someone else for reasons that went beyond just love. And when we did marry things beyond love became very important to our relationship, like honesty, trust, mutual respect, and a commitment to the belief that together we are better than we ever would be if were apart.

Note I didn’t say fidelity, that’s not the issue here in this story, it is merely a symptom. Many couples find interesting and loving ways to add a variety of different “spices” that go beyond the normal constraints of fidelity into their marriages. This couple is not having an issue with fidelity. They are having issues with trust, with respect, and with how to handle lies they tell/accept from each other that are eroding the foundation of their relationship.

I must admit I appreciate the fact that throughout this entire chapter Charlie NEVER ONCE told Joanne he loved her. She said it, she wrote it, she even called their fucking making love but Charlie never did. That was a very good dramatic hint many might have missed about what is going on in Charlie’s head.

The other stories written like this have ended with the husband getting all the prostitute delivered sex lessons he needs and then he “A” reclaims his wife or he “B” fucks her one last time showing her what could have been if she would have come to him first, he throws the money on the table, and walks out smiling. I figure since you set up the foreshadowing of the “exhibition hall” where his wife has yet to appear, that is where it will all play out...but before then...I ask you to reach a bit deeper and please find a way to answer the tough questions about marriage being bigger than just sex that others have skipped over like...

* Why in her role as a whore was it okay that she gave oral and anal to so many others but never to her own husband, the man she “loves”, until he found out her secret? How did this lie of omission affect him? Why didn’t she believe her husband was worthy of the these acts as an expression of her love for him? Was it because his inability to please her empowered her with the right to withhold this pleasure from her man unless he paid too? Did she even offer him that option? How does he feel now knowing she is only doing it for him because she is guilted into it so she can even the score and not because she wants to share these loving acts with him?

* Why was it okay to keep this secret from him and what is going on with all that cash she “earned”? Is he concerned she was setting up a rainy day fund to leave him? Is this an admission on her part that she knew he might leave her over something like this and that she built this war chest of cash to ease her pain in his absence? And again, if she respected him at all, why would she do this knowing he wouldn’t accept it? Is it because, in her opinion, good sex is more important than respect, honesty, and trust? Why should he accept that from his loving wife?

* Why, in a loving marriage, is it acceptable that she on her own decided that her husband was no longer good enough for her sexually, and therefore she is endowed with the right to go have an affair with a woman, and then with her husband, then onto a threesome, then to choosing to become a whore, onto providing the gifts of her body orally and anally freely to others that she continuously denied her husband...all this without ever once talking about the real problems in their marriage? You wrote. “If you learn to give her more orgasms, she will leave Chez Femme of her own accord”...if he knew this core problem about her demand for more orgasms in advance of her fucking other couples, in advance of he becoming a whore, might they/he be better off as they worked on this problem together? All of this story so far still could have happened just without the disrespect, lies, and loss of trust.

* Why does she boldly lie to him right to his face? and why does he simply take it in stride? Example, when he asked if Sherri was better than him, you wrote, “Charlie, there's no comparison. You make love to my vagina. All she wanted was for me to have another orgasm. And I did.” But she was lying right to his face wasn’t she...because two sentences later she tells him, “We [Sherri and her] woke a number of times and made love”. She admits to his face she isn’t doing this just for the sex, she is telling him bluntly that others who can give her more and better orgasms are invoking true feelings of love from her that he no longer can. And that her demand and desire for orgasms means “true love” to her and more importantly that he no longer can compete with the multitude of others who are giving her not just all those orgasms but also all the “love” she needs.

* Why does his wife not hear the disrespect in her words when she states,”I'm sorry if this hurts you, Charlie. I know you're giving me all you can, but I want more”? Why does she not see that one who loved or respected the one they were talking to, would never speak to them like that?

* Why did Angie tell him, “You may want to divorce her. But understand, she will have to leave here if you do.” So what! ? So she has to go elsewhere for her orgasms of love? She is already sleeping with Sheri and her husband and they already provide her more pleasure and love than Charlie could ever dream of giving his wife. Why does this threat of Joanne being kick out of a whorehouse matter to Charlie and his relationship with his wife? Basically, how do the words “if you divorce your wife all the money and orgasms she is getting on the side, at least those you that you are aware of, will stop” really affect Charlie?

* Why is it acceptable to Charlie that while his wife is “working out on Thursday” she yells out his name when she cums wildly and violently via others loving touches thereby announcing, aloud to all, the man who can’t do this for her?

* Why does he believe his wife is only “working” on Thursdays now that he clearly knows that Sherri, who is also a worker at the same shop his wife works at, has no problem offering it up anytime and anywhere. Why wouldn’t his wife do that? Did she? Does she?

Go after those hard questions about why normal marital issues like honestly, trust, and respect have no place in these character’s marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
pointless

marriage is a contract.

men are the gatekeepers of the actual relationship, because they do everything valuable in it. women are the gatekeepers of sex because...same thing.

men BUY pussy and loyalty when they marry. it's the only reason to marry....period.

women BUY the relationship when they marry. it's the only reason for her.

she stepped outside that simple contract to whore herself out. her pussy IS worth less now, hell....it devalues year after year if we're being honest. he doesn't ditch her for better pussy because of honestly...pity...pity and the contract. studies show multiple partners reduce her ability to feel orgasms. like any high or addiction you build up a tolerance towards the pleasure. she's currently not only is looser for him, but feels less for him.

he shouldn't settle for whatever whore she tosses his way. she lied to whore herself out. the marriage is void. it's lost every shred of value it once held. a man's wealth accumulates over the years, his value goes from negative to abundance. men become the teenage cheerleader in their 40s. everyone wants a piece of that hot relationship.

my solution is either a cold cocked divorce OR she starts using her whore money to pay him...like a pimp. he does own half her finances after-all. since she lied about getting sex...the only thing she promised to him exclusively.....he needs to hit her back equally hard. but she's a woman. he can't actually get even by fucking other women, and she initiated the betrayal. his revenge should be another wife/live-in g/f. with LOTS of dating to find....'the one' women invented the term 'emotional cheating' because for a woman (i'v asked oven two dozen) the emotional aspect hurts more. he needs a new best friend. someone younger...more fertile...not a fellow whore that his wife can control. he couldn't control her cheating. the thing a man considers the most sacred part of the contract. why should she have equal footing anymore? she'll become second best. she'll lose over half his love. share his bed on the weekends.

she wanted more orgasms....but men sacrifice their base instinct for young new pussy ALL THE TIME for their women. he should start to respect his instincts if she's doing the same. and the kicker is....she should allow all this. otherwise she's just a manipulative selfish cow. and of course he's some pathetic victim of it. unaware of man's power in the marriage dynamic.

HikingThruHikingThruover 5 years ago
Suspend everything...

...not just reality. She cheated with a new friend, and her husband, then joined a whoring club, and has done that for 6-8 weeks. He finds her, and she sends him home while she keeps whoring. Then blows off any discussion. Then she shares the first whore with him. All this within what has only been described as a happy and monogamous couple. This could be in some fantasy category.

Impo_65Impo_65over 5 years ago
@anon re:pointless

Oh dear god, please tell me you are kidding?! That has got to be the number one stupidest load of crap I have ever read. There is no way in hell you have a woman in your life, unless she is chained in the basement.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Sorry AT, this story started ugly, went downhill with no brakes, and crashed into the ugly store on the outskirts of the town of Distasteful.

If you can redeem it in chapter 3 it will be one hell of a comeback!

On the plus side, you write pretty well, and it seems to me you are at least trying to do something a little different with this overused plot.

Good luck with the finish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn

Lost.....yes, and what he says. What(Lost)says .....He's planning an exit strategy????? And, and all that sex is way to much for, my skin. It starts falling off.....I know that as a fact...for me....

Bill....

5sssss

O, and don't box yourself into a corner.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Now it’s just him and a pig that he gets to fuck . Plus she brings her friends for him also to fuck out of guilt. Worse than the cheating is the sneaky lying holding money on top of fucking her friends hubby to her fucking people for money. What a total dirtbag. Who would want to stay married to her. He could down size divorce and join the club to fuck whoever whenever. He doesn’t need a hooker for a wife .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Tacky or what

This might appeal to the submissive males amongst us but that's all. She starts off just plain cheating then when husband finds out it becomes a compulsion she cannot control ? Really a nymphomaniac perhaps but not this, I wonder would you find it if you googled.

She has been whoreing for 8 weeks min so 96 men have passed through her and I'm sure they came more than once so let us say around 200 fucks enough to stretch her arse (never given in 20 odd years though asked for many times. Her very first client would get that and all coming after him) and cunt both stretched much to his disappointment you can now park a truck in there. Also there is his usual twice a night fucking to be added in around another 120 this bitch is a real goer.

Also looking at the price list indicates a large sum hidden some where apart from the Madame's cut. Is she going to share this out to him?

She bawls out his name at the peak of passion, she just advertises who her cuckold husband is.

He also now gets sloppy seconds and I really do not know many real men that this appeals to, rather gross but that just my personal opinion.

STDs there will be plenty around as it is down to the client to provide one, photoshop is good.

Had she any thought of stopping or telling him? I do not think so he caught her out ans should move on with his life after divorce.

All in all not a very pleasant menu is it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

not sure why he would even put his dick in her swamp he could get all kinds of diseases time to toss the slut you can buy a whore anywhere

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No trust left

As anonymous said "You can buy a whore anywhere"

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
As

As the great OldBear said, this started at the bottom and then went deeper. Total horseshit.

patilliepatillieover 3 years ago
Not for me

I like when the story has some semblance of reality, the husband cumming like 5 times in 24 hrs, uh, that is an capability that most of us lose in our twenties.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife is a whore, but I get hot sex out of it so it's OK? Sorry, don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So the wife cheated on her husband and didn't have the grace to confess to her husband rather she enjoyed it so much that she decided to become a "high class whore". The husband was none the wiser and now that he's found out his wife is a whore he just have to accept it? Wow. Thats quite a story.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

I could live with Joanne...

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

And then everyone died of AIDS

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 1 year ago

What a tale of horseshit.... She's a classic whore, cheating on her (no balls) husband. I guess he doesn't mind him being a cuckold. A Worthless story that I had to skip a few paragraphs because it was awful. 1 star but not worth it.

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

Being bribed with a slut, to allow your WIFE to be a whore, is no bueno!!!

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

5 stars for Great Writing, Great Story, and Great Imagination. Thank You for your Great Effort towards entertaining these complaining unappreciative asshats on here. Writers here write for fun, NOT pay. Yet these entitled asshats spend all their effort complaining about this or that. If they hate the story so much "why" do they bother to read it? I am pretty sure that they NEVER bother. These Asshats are so frustrated in life, that Noone cares what they say, and since they are too lazy to bother writing a story, they just come on Lit, Loving Wives Section and complain, whine, and snivel. I'm pretty sure if I ever met one of these complainers I would have to kick their ass just for GP LOL I never have liked putting up with complainers, whiners, or snivelers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexanderT@AlexanderT
A guy and a gal, or maybe two. A gal and two guys, that would do. But watching two guys, doesn't turn me on, or a dominant guy, unless I'm the one. Incest, teens, and cheating wives, cuckold, magic, or cream pies, Just aren't my thing, I'd never do it. But bend her over...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Chez Femme Previous Part
Chez Femme Series Info

SIMILAR Stories