All Comments on 'Chez Femme Ch. 03'

by AlexanderT

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not only "NO". But "HELL NO!"

Who stays married to a woman that has so little respect for him that she tells him to his face that he isn't enough for her? Who stays with a woman that works as a prostitute? For that matter, why is he screwing other prostitutes? To rub it in his wife's face? Seems like a lousy way to get some cheap revenge while risking his life. Too few tests, too far between wouldn't make me feel good about my health. And Angie's claim that she'll never get raided is the height of arrogance. Someone gets pissed and spills the beans or someone sees an opportunity to give someone the shaft and she's in jail and broke. Too many holes in this mess and it's populated with really unlikable characters which ruins any chance the story had of being an entertaining read. Try again. This isn't working.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Still vaguely disgusted

But still curious about the direction here.

It is some serious suspension of disbelief to buy this operation and that so many wives could care less if they get divorced over it.

I know no women, who are in a stable marriage, who would be so cavalier about prostituting themselves and risking their families.

Still reading this crazy world tale.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
I have followed your tale...

through all three chapters. I still find it hard to believe that Charley could be so caviler about his wife's agreement. She throws him a bone in the form of Shari but enjoys her too. Charley goes to his meeting and gets his second shot at Angie where he rocks her world so much she is putting out for free to him. But what pissed me off the most was this,

"And none of these husbands has raised enough Cain to get you raided?"

She laughed, "You've not seen our list of members. We are not going to be raided."

"What if I meet someone who recognizes her?"

She shook her head, "How many men do you know personally that can afford over two thousand dollars a month?"

First off Angie has no idea where Charley goes or who he see's. Just because some prick can pay $2000.00 or more a month to fuck a hooker (in a nice environment) makes no difference. Why not just let him move in with Angie and then Joanne can work as many nights she wants for all the orgasms she wants.

Birdstheword1Birdstheword1over 5 years ago
First decent chapter

Finally going in realistic direction. Husband "plays the field". Becomes distant from wife. Finds love elsewhere. Wife later regrets losing the romantic part of her marriage bug husband moves on to a truer love, a different woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can't expect an author to create a character with virtues the author doesn't even acknowledge nor understands.

There's a reason the author, through his characters, never raises the issue of fidelity, commitment, loyalty, self discipline. Joanne is unqualified to be a wife not because she loves sex with other men, not because she is a guiltless whore, but because she has no conscience and no ethics. She started fucking Sheri because she had the opportunity and it pleased her. Then she fucked Sheri's husband mainly because she could, and it was novel and interesting. Not once does Joanne make any excuse or justification other than she wants more sex. Not once does Joanne apologize or exhibit any shame or regret. She now gets more sex, and she doesn't give a thought to her husband or her marriage vows until she gets caught. Only then does Joanne provide sexual practices and thrills to her husband that she has been giving to strangers for months. Joanne has no sense of right and wrong, no sense of guilt, no sense of shame or self respect. Joanne is a psychopath.

And that is the only reason this story is at all interesting, because the author is writing about the behavior of a psychopath and does not realize it. Which tells us much about the author. Just hope he doesn't live in my neighborhood.

Doesn't really matter if you continue, nor what you have Joanne say or do. Joanne is mentally dysfunctional and will never be trust worthy or respectable. If Charlie stays with Joanne he is a fool. If Charlie has children with Joanne their lives and personalities will be fucked up, if not prematurely ended, by Joanne. A sad story about a mentally ill woman and a very very stupid man.

But I bet it all seems normal, or at least plausible, to you. Doesn't that tell you anything?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Entertaining story with a little hint of reality but the hubby would go crazy if his happy marriage was now one with a prostitute wife who fucks other because he doesn’t fuck her good enough. Why stay ? He can fuck whoever he wants now anyway. If he want to fuck with her mentally awhile why he sets up his money situation and not ever have sex with her again but not divorce her or do any married things together except live under the same roof but now split all the bills like roommates. Eventually it would piss her off than they could divorce. No man or woman alive is worth your respect if there is none in return. Cheating is the main thing but really in a so called loving marriage all her lying , sneaking and disrespect of him is worse than the act of fucking . Please don’t have him conform to her and they live happily ever after

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 5 years ago
It’s growing

Interesting quandry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The CHEATED husband has to go through a rigorous "training" in order to keep his marriage with his CHEATING wife intact. That's a hell of a story. I wonder why the idiotic btb fans are going all guns blazing over it. Come on peeps it's just a story about a Wimpy husband written by a very liberal open-minded writer.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Story died 3 chapters previously. Kicking a dead horse now.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

As I said after the first two stories, I could live with, and love Joanne

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

And then he found her money and moved it. Then he sent every news media in the state a heads up about the whorehouse. Then put it on her Facebook and changed her password. Then he emailed her whole family. Then he took an overseas job and got the fuck out of town

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 1 year ago

I agree with 26thNC... Story is dead and buried.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexanderT@AlexanderT
A guy and a gal, or maybe two. A gal and two guys, that would do. But watching two guys, doesn't turn me on, or a dominant guy, unless I'm the one. Incest, teens, and cheating wives, cuckold, magic, or cream pies, Just aren't my thing, I'd never do it. But bend her over...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES