All Comments on 'Chez Femme Ch. 05'

by AlexanderT

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
a whore ia a whore is a whore

2*

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 5 years ago
Meh

It was ok. Guess I'm glad she stopped being a whore but she shouldn't have started and especially without her husband's knowledge.

I don't feel the cheating whore had enough payback for her disgusting betrayal and she still acted too dominant to his too passive nature.

Just ok.

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 5 years ago
I'm glad

This story was so stupid.

MechTeckMechTeckabout 5 years ago
That’s a lot of Fuckin🤤

Yep

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh Dear

This just does not hack it.

She cheats him for 2 to 3 months before being caught. No "sorry" just basically live with it darling. Everything is for her benefit and now she has had enough she will come back to "normal". She even bribes him with her earnings from fucking and gives him free access to her fuck pals.

So what is he ??? A real Wimp or Cuckold or is he being crafty and will continue to fuck her till he finds someone better. After all she gave away her arse, his object of desire for 20 years, to her first client and now he gets to use it slack and stretched as a result of around 300 fuckings by others . The same for her cunt slack enough to park a bike there.

I feel another chapter is due whereby he gets revenge for her sleazy dis-respectful behaviour, I await with interest as she really needs punishing perhaps transfer to a "proper" brothel where she works 6 days a week and at least 24 fucks a day and not the pretend deluxe imitation of an old fashioned Victorian house of ill repute. She will be used to fund his dissolute life of entertaining whores and sluts while she is on her back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What an odd mechanistic attitude toward sexual pleasure.

Despite all the exclamations and descriptions of incredible sexual pleasure, accepting that the brain is the most important sex organ, these people had about as much sexual pleasure and satisfaction as a pack of beagle hounds. These people are emotionally and intellectually stunted. The female characters as depicted would have had about as great of a sexual experience if they were being romanced by an handsome experienced stud, or being raped by a whino. Insert here, rub here, touch here. lick here, and bingo, sexual nirvana.

I guess its hard to write about and describe what you have never experienced and have no wit to imagine. Thank God sexuality, especially female sexuality, is a bit more complicated, nuanced, and intellectually demanding than just penis into vagina body motions.

But that's OK, this story was not written for, nor about, women. It was a sad attempt to dramatize a man humiliated by a selfish arrogant cheating wife, who regains some measure of dignity by acting exactly like, his selfish arrogant cheating wife? Fail.

The story ends with the wife entering the cheese phase of her sexuality, refusing to admit that her body just doesn't respond like it used to, so now its OK to got back to being some sort of reprocessed faithful wife avatar. And the dumb shit accepting husband deserves no better. The greatest revenge two losers can visit upon each other is to live together for the rest of their lives, having to pretend that they give a fuck about each other. As soon as either one of these semi-people get a better option they will be gone. And why not? They have absolutely nothing to together except the husk of a dead marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
And?

This was plain old boring. His wife turns herself into a prostitute and seems happy with her decision. She certainly isn't going to give up her new "job". And he seems to not really care what she's doing as long as he's getting sex, from whoever, whenever. A strange attitude for married people. This was an emotionless story that never went anywhere. Almost like reading your grocery list. Glad this was the end. Maybe next time something with some meat to it? Or at least entertaining?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Shouldn't be over yet

As said, she started cheating a while before he even knew. He was given no option other than to accept it...as so written. He should at least cut her off enough to make sure she never does this again, and make the point known that he can do without her easily enough now. Come on...give the man his dignity and his spine back...

juderboyjuderboyabout 5 years ago
I normal don't bitch

But if this is the ending, like so many of your other stories, you need to stop writing. I know I have stopped reading your stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I loved it

I loved your story. the husband didn't like her doing what she does but he took advantage of the situation and it became very beneficial for him...That it made him a better lover and he had married a sex addict who now concentrated only on him while allowing him to see other women....It's a win-win situation after all as I see it.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Bad at the beginning, awful at the end. Even Lue couldn't stay with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

Part 1 especially is one of the stories on this site that sticks in my mind long after I’ve stopped reading. Makes you wonder what you would do in the same situation. Nice one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Plain stupid

Cucko di cacka for the latrine wallpaper.

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

interesting story, Intriguing concept. I wasn't so interested in the sex scenes as I was in what Charlie was going to do. I enjoyed the story, Five thumbs up, but would have enjoyed it more if there was more about Charlie's thoughts, as well as his wife's thoughts. The writing was good, but it seemed almost impersonal. It was hard to get enthused. I think I'll do a Tag Search for 'wife' plus 'prostitute'. See if anyone else has done something like this.

Damn I wish I could write as well as the authors here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That's the happy win-win ending I was hoping for. Too bad stupid btb lovers won't love this "realistic" story. Charlie got cheated, found about it, accepted the whore's justification, never tried to stop her, the whore threw Charlie a bone out of gratitude and Charlie sucked on the bone while the whore continued to entertain her patrons at the brothel. Ultimately they forsake all others and gets a romantic reconciliation. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What is this fascination so many writers seem to have with the shit hole? Do you like shit or is it some sort of later-in-life incontinence fetish? Just get yourselves a toilet roll, fill it with shit and stick your dick in it.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

Excellent ending to a great love story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Its over. She's damaged goods, and now he's had better, and more. Men age like wine, women age like cheese. When she starts getting moldy and smelly he'll be looking for a fresher partner. And he will find one. The whore wife will end up having to buy back what she used to sell. Too bad you didn't write the ending. The whore's end is the best part. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

when he found her in the whore house it was time to go home toss her shit out and get on with life without her finalize the divorce and carry on

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mislabeled

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

Now that you don't really need the slut wife, she wants to quit and be "faithful"???!!! Bullshit...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There's the suspension of disbelief, and then there's idiocy. I've yet to meet a man that wasn't psychologically damaged or getting some kind of other consideration that wasn't love, that would willingly be married to a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No trust equals no marriage. And what kind of special idiot would want a whore for a wife? She was a really nasty piece of work.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

What a Great Story, And Great Writing. Another big 5 Stars to the writer. Now just to point out the Whiners, Complainers, Snivelers, and other scum. This Chapter is after 4 previous chapters. If these Assholes hated this story so much why did they go thru all 5 chapters and complain after everyone. This just goes to show that they aren't here to read stories, these Assholes are just here to complain, Whine, and SNIVEL! Keep up the good work my friend. Don't let these psychos bother you, just delete them and ignore them. Many many folks love these stories! Thanks Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A marriage is mora than fucking. No real man or woman would want a whore for spouse. Junk story. Zero.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You morons are reading erotica and have the nerve to to criticize about the content.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Like others have said, I found this an interesting concept and it hooked me. Lighthearted and fun! Nicely done. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexanderT@AlexanderT
A guy and a gal, or maybe two. A gal and two guys, that would do. But watching two guys, doesn't turn me on, or a dominant guy, unless I'm the one. Incest, teens, and cheating wives, cuckold, magic, or cream pies, Just aren't my thing, I'd never do it. But bend her over...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Chez Femme Ch. 04 Previous Part
Chez Femme Series Info