All Comments on 'Chicago Summers'

by SinisterD

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 3 years ago
Awesome....

... and I don't use that word very often. Superbly told and immensely raunchy first time encounter. Write more like this - you're very good

GoodBiCuriosityGoodBiCuriosityover 3 years ago
Loved it and I think I am going to "cumming" back to this one a lot!

Really hot! Love your metaphors! Yogurt Cannon is my favorite! Build up was great. Is there more to the story? If not, make it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved your story

I often thought of what would happen if someone standing next to me pressed his cock into my face. It happened once on an airplane as someone worked his stuff into the overhead bin. Part of me wanted to raise my hand and trace the bulge, but I didn't. I did, however, enjoy the view. Loved Brayden's hairy body and Keenan's sexy response. They appear to have had great sexy fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very enjoyable

In particular I like how it feels like an honest portrayal than some other stories you see on here. No immediate sticking in, instant pleasure, deep throating obscene dicks, and the like. Definitely gave your story more personality.

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

It’s not just the way you build a story or a scene, it’s the way you build a sentence! It’s your word choice and combinations, SinisterD, that make your writing a big freaking joy to read. “Choke city, population me” made me laugh out loud. Thanks for the excitement, the fantasy and the fun. Summer of ‘95 podcast? Five Stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous