Chicago Volunteer Legal Services Ch. 02

Story Info
Looking cold, wet, her little body shivering.
3.2k words
4.58
2.5k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the expanded version of the first story, based on reader feedback, yes I read all feedback, I write to please the reader and of course myself a mutual pleasure shared together.

Please enjoy todays story and thank you for reading my works as I work through my journey of new sexual discoveries. Reader feedback is always welcome and is very helpful. XOXO

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One-Cheryle

My name is Cheryle "Cheri" I know my place in the world I'm a bright, articulate, well educated, highly paid Attorney, I am from an Irish Catholic family, I have volunteered at CVLS - Chicago Volunteer Legal Services, since I was still in law school at Depaul University, founded in 1964 CVLS is the first and pre-eminent pro bono provider of legal services to those in need without means. CVLS is comprised of 2,100+ volunteer attorneys and law students who donate free services to thousands of low-income Chicagoans annually. For over 55 years, CVLS has built a strong relationship with Chicago's court system and judges. Judges in Probate, Chancery and Domestic Relations appoint CVLS to represent parties in complex litigation and to serve as guardian ad litem for children or disabled adults.

I offer my legal services pro bono through CVLS to woman in trouble, escaping abusive relationships, bad marriages, shoplifting, drunk driving. Giving advice and filing legal papers, handling divorces, helping then prepare for court appearances as well as many other things. Being a survivor my self gives me a special perspective, offering my services to women in need, is my way of giving back to the wonderful city I love and offering my services to women in need, is all part of the healing process.

How did I become a prisoner to someone else's fears and jealousy in my own home? Gradually over time is the simple answer, it became normal to be berated and beaten followed by love and tenderness. I even came to grave Alissa's cruelty, the humiliation and the pain for my own sexual gratification knowing it would be followed by loving tenderness but that's not the interesting part of the story, the real story begins when I crawled up, found strength, survived, that's when I found out who really loved me and who just loved the idea they had of me.

Alissa intermittent good/bad behavior created strange trauma bonds between us. Stockholm syndrome is a form of trauma bond, where the victims "wait out" the bad behaviors for the "crumbs" of good behaviors bestowed on them. Alissa tried to isolated me from others. When people are in abusive systems, access to outside input and communication is limited, or even nonexistent. This way, only the perpetrators' input is allowed, It is a form of "uber-propaganda."

I am so grateful to those who helped me get away from the situation and through the recovery and that as only served to inspire me to work harder in my volunteer work and sponsoring woman in support groups. One day at a time, I still have trouble sleeping, being intimate with others but I'm working through my struggles by helping others

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Two-Riley

It was a raining day, a real down pour, when I called her name out in the crowded waiting room at the CVLS Law Center. Riley was short, shorter then me standing under five foot very thin with long stringy dirty blonde hair wearing dark glasses looking cold, wet, her little body shivering she looked so vulnerable like a wounded bird. Shaking her hand and introducing myself I ask her for the questionnaire we give all new clients to fill out and I showed her to the small office I was using. Directing her to the chair, "have a seat, would you like some coffee?" I asked politely.

"Thank you that would be nice," Riley said in a timid voice.

Pouring her a hot cup of coffee and handing it to her our hands touched for just a second but there was something in her touch, a spark, a moment, a tingle. I went through the questionnaire typing the information into the computer asking questions when I needed some clarification. She wore the dark glasses to cover a black eye, I had suspected as much, received from her husband Ken, her soft voice was timid and scared, I could feel her pain and fear.

Riley explained her husband Ken as been abusive with her since their marriage that the police had been called a number of times. I discussed options with her explaining exactly what my role would be in the process would be. We made an action plan and I made a few calls to get her into House Of Ruth Women's Shelter. House of Ruth is a home and counseling center for women and families escaping domestic abuse. House of Ruth provides shelter, education, therapy, housing, child care and helps with finding employment.

Working closely with Riley on her case was hard because there was clearly an attraction between us but that was a line I promised my self I would never cross. I could of passed off the case to another lawyer but I liked little Riley and wanted to make sure she had the best. Riley was attending the survivor support group meetings with me and was doing well getting her life on track.

Her husband Ken was a real piece of work he violated the restraining order more then once. He was in jail when we finalized her divorce before the judge. With that my work on Riley's case at close she hugged me tightly on the courthouse steps that day and I whispered, "things will get better." I watched her gorgeous little body walk away day dreaming of our naked bodies intertwined.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Three-Meetings

I would see Riley at the support group meetings where through discussions and creative arts activities, women address and build skills in the areas of relationships, self-care, clarifying their purpose, with goal setting, resolving conflicts, life skills in work and professional life. Affirmed and strengthened in a caring circle, battered women gain esteem, confidence and power to live according to their true values. By participating in meaningful, gender-relevant discussions and capacity building activities, battered women regain their vital roles within the community and society.

We went for coffee after the meetings a couple of times at the Dollop Coffee Co. a place to chill out serving specialty coffees & teas, plus house made desserts and locally sourced baked goods. Riley and I would drink coffee and talk, I felt so comfortable with her, she had an easy charm. The attraction between us was obvious to anyone who saw us together as we playfully flirted with each other.

I got crazy busy at the law firm and was unable to attend the regular meeting for months. A successful attorney my work often takes over my life when the case load increases. Time passed and my mind was on my legal work thoughts of gorgeous Riley faded as I dove back into my work.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Four-A Chance Meeting

A few months later I was eating lunch at Eggy's Diner by my self, a working lunch, studying legal documents between bites. "Hi Cheryle," a sweet little voice I tried to place said. Looking up from my work I smiled surprised to see Riley "Wow, you look great, how are you getting along?" I asked really caring to know.

"Great!" She said excitedly with a huge smile, bending down to hug me she continued, "I've got a nice place now and I'm working here in the kitchen full time, I saw you and had to come over to say hi and thank you for all your help," her enthusiasm infectious, "it is so wonderful to see you again."

"No thanks necessary, my pleasure, I'm happy to see you doing so well," I explained as I smiled at the gorgeous little young woman.

"You should come see my new place, let me fix you dinner," she invited me with her sweet way. I starred at her gorgeous face watching those wonderful lips move stirring a tingling in my lions.

"I don't know, Riley, I'm really busy at the office right now, but the offer means a lot to me, maybe some other time," as I tried to declining politely while I gathered my thoughts.

"Please come let me repay you for all the work you did on my case and the help getting me in the shelter with a home cooked meal," her sweet voice was child like charming me in a strange way. As my mind debated the issue of a line I promised never to cross.

After a few more minutes of her flirting and rubbing my arm softly I reluctantly agreed to come to her place for dinner on Thursday night. She gave me her address, said she should get back to work, hugging me tightly before she disappeared into the back of the diner her little ass wiggling goodbye.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Five-Dinner

Thursday night came I was still debating going in my head I could still call make an excuse but deep down I wanted to see her. I dressed casual, ripped jeans, white tee shirt and flip flops. Arriving at her apartment building, I buzzed, "Come on up," came her sweet voice through the speaker box. I found her apartment door slightly open, entering I saw her in the kitchen cooking, barefoot wearing boy shorts and a tank top on the hot summer night. Wondering in my head what I had gotten my self into. Turning toward me I took noticed of how beautiful she really is, running over to me she wrapped her arms around me hugging me tightly, she was not wearing a bra I could feel her breast and nipples pressing against my body.

Her place was small but cute a little hot on this summer night or it might of been the pheromones filling the room.

"We have about an hour till dinners ready, would you like a glass of wine or a beer?" Riley asked in her sweet voice.

"A cold beer would be great," I responded.

"Have a seat I'll be right back with your beer," she said excitedly, pointing at the old brown sofa in the small living room.

Sitting on the sofa, she returned with my beer handing it to me with a chilled mug, plopping down next to me. She folded her legs under herself facing me, we drank, talked, laughed there was an easy chemistry between us. I noticed her smooth legs and cute little feet with pink painted toes. After my second beer I was blatantly flirting with Riley. She kept touching my arm and rubbing my thigh the line was gone. I was having a great time flirting with the gorgeous young woman as I marveled at her delicate features and sweet lips her dirty blonde hair framing her face perfectly.

Then she was up putting dinner on the table I watch her moving around the small kitchen, getting me my fourth cold beer, we sat at her small kitchen table to eat. The home cooked dinner was delicious, I was having a wonderful time relaxing with her, playing an erotic game of footsie with are feet and toes. Her little toes running up my leg, my panties getting noticeably wet, I was truly relaxed with Riley, we shared a bond I was trying to understand in my analytical mind.

after dinner she cleared the plates setting them in the sink I watched her gorgeous little body move with a grace I had not noticed before with elegance of a ballet dancer. After dinner she served cherry pie and ice cream a wonderful night with Riley. Starring into her gorgeous eyes I thanked her for a great dinner but I explained I should leave I had an early meeting but we would do it again soon.

She walked me to the door opening it we embraced her body felt amazing pressed against me. Riley stood on her tip toes kissing my cheek a sweet tender moment. I rode home in the back of the black town car the car service had sent my thoughts were of Riley the image of her little body filling my head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Six-Shower

I undressed walking into the bathroom and starting the hot water in the shower. I lowered my black lace panties as I smiled at the wet spot on the front of them, down my smooth legs, steeping out of them.

I climbed into the hot shower letting the hot water stream over my naked body. I lathered down my whole body with the scented body gel Mother had sent in a basket of bath lotions, bath salts, bubble bath, scented candles.

Paying particular attention to my delicate nipples as I washed my small breasts getting them all slick and soapy, I pulled and twisted them just a little, teasing with them. Pleasure and pain an electricity shooting through my body as I imagine naked with me in the shower.

They were so hard to tender to touch any longer so I move on down soaping and scrubbing. Washing my little body, underarms, legs, feet, pussy, ass, hot steaming water flowing over me. Touching my soft white skin gently, tickling my cute little feet, I was thoroughly enjoying my shower with Riley.

I reached for the hand held shower head, my favorite part of any shower, it has spray and power pulse modes. Setting it to spray mode I held it tight to the top of my small chest letting the water cascade down over my body. My nipples were very hard the water running down them shooting off the tips like little jet airplanes. Of course I had to play with them a little more with my free hand.

Moving on I rinsed the rest of my soapy body the hot water offering wonderful sensations to my tipsy brain. The sensations growing into a lust as Riley's image danced in my head I needed to be satisfied.

Switching over to pulse mode, I place my foot on the edge of the tub, opening my legs wider. Reaching down with one hand I spread my pussy lips opening them wide, exposing the pink softness inside of my vagina. Bringing the showerhead in close, the hot water pulsing into my waiting pussy, making my little clit hard in an instant. I can feel Riley's lips searching, her tongue flicking my clit, her little fingers working over my wet pussy.

The hot water sending vibrations to my very core, my moans becoming louder, My special bathroom lover bringing me unimaginable pleasures. My legs shaking as I inserted my fingers in my wet cunt.

I feel my pussy muscles tighten around my finger as the hot water massaging my hard clit sending waves and waves of wonderful electric sensations through my little body. Before I could think about it an orgasm hit my little body. My knees were weak as it just goes on and on my body shaking, screaming in delight. A tension release as my body tingled like electric shocks under my skin.

Not wanting to stop but afraid my knees were going to give out the feelings were just to spectacular. The sensations were so intense spasming over and over again I can't remember an orgasm ever going on for so long. Panting like a wild animal. exhausted, feeling wonderful, tingling all over.

Bringing the shower head up to my neck I massaged it with the hot water, so relaxing, bringing me slowly back down from that incredible orgasm. thoroughly clean inside and out. I turned off the shower grabbing my plush towel drying my body And slipping on my bath robe.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Seven-Saturday

I called Riley Saturday morning and invited her over for dinner she seemed excited to except my offer. I sent a town car to pick her up and when she arrived at my tenth floor Lakeshore apartment dressed in a flowered sundress and sandals she looked amazing.

I showed her around my apartment then out on the balcony to view the lakeshore. We sipped white wine looking at the water our lips meeting we kissed passionately. Embracing our bodies grinding together her leg wrapped around mine.

Moving toward the bedroom undressing each other in a sexual fever that had been building since the scared, shivering woman entered my office. Falling into my king size bed together, giggling. Wiggling our naked bodies up into the bed our naked bodies coming together, soft hands and fingers, smooth legs, cute little feet, toes, rubbing each other. Wet pussies grinding together, tongues dancing in each others mouths, hands, fingers, and arms exploring our hot little bodies. Her sweet legs wrapped around me as we fingered each other with a beautiful timing and rhythm. Moaning and squealing in pleasure.

Intertwining in a perfect delight, split like scissors, legs divided a pleasurable intersection of wet cunts pressing together. tripping. Our wet clits colliding, rubbing, sweet moans, ecstasy with a primal playful purpose. The art of two women making love so beautifully inclined a perfect match of lust, desire, love and fun with sweet little Riley.

Our sweet nectar flowing, three fingers inside wet pussies, thrusting, fucking. what an entertaining passion, a tasteful elixir, a beautiful beginning to a lasting love. Two women on fire with a longing sexual desire, driven by lust, the redhead and the blonde, split like scissors, fingering each other, sucking each others cute little toes.

Humping frantically, squeals and sighs, pleasurable feelings building. Speed increasing, tingling all over, sensory overload, here comes our orgasmic delight. Panting like wild animals, bodies grinding and shaking, backs arching, toes curling, Riley squirting her sweet pussy juices a beautiful orgasm made for two. Electric dominos falling under our skin in a sensory delight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Eight-Sunday Morning

I awakened still smelling of Riley's beautiful scent which reminded me of love. Holding her little body in my arms as she was breathing lightly, her warm breath tickling my breast, so gorgeous, a beautiful lover, friend, a fellow survivor. I didn't want to wake her I just wanted to watch her sweet little body sleep in peace a little longer.

I just loved to feel her breathing watching her sweet smile while she was sleeping. While she was far away dreaming hopefully of me, I was in her sweet surrender, I wished I could stay lost in this moment forever. Laying here her gorgeous warm body pressed to mine, feeling her heart beating I was wondering what she was dreaming. I kissed her eyes softly, lips and cheeks and thank God for bringing two battered, beating women together.

I gently let my fingers creep under the covers touching her softly, lower, over her smooth little body to find her waiting clit. Rubbing gently, feeling her stir just a little, softly moaning, my fingers working, speed increasing. Riley spreading her legs to give me better access, encouraging my actions.

The morning sun peeking through the sheer black curtains, Riley moaning loudly now, kissing her wonderfully soft lips, her wetness growing on my fingers. The passion growing between us her legs now in the air, cute little toes curling. Screaming in the throes of a beautiful morning orgasm.