Chicago Volunteer Legal Services Ch. 03

Story Info
A night at the theatre.
1.7k words
4.72
3.1k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Riley moved in with me life seemed perfect we loved taking long walks on lakeshore trail eighteen mile labyrinth of trails. one of the most spectacular urban trails in the country, gorgeous views of Lake Michigan and the Chicago skyline, urban beaches, marinas, and beautiful parks, passing by some of the city's famous and beautiful cultural institutions.

Our favorite trail is Chicago Street at Navy Pier to McCormick Place Convention Center, seven Miles in length. This beautiful trail parallels the heart of downtown and the Magnificent Mile, and includes sights such as Navy Pier, Grant Park, the Museum Campus, and Soldier Field. The trail is particularly spectacular around the Museum Campus, where we can pop off the main trail and do a spectacular loop around the tip to the Adler Planetarium.

There are even additional trails along Northerly Island Park. Edgewater Beach to Navy Pier that are seven miles in length. The northern terminus is at Edgewater Beach, and runs along the water passing Foster Beach, Montrose Beach, and Lincoln Park. McCormick Place to Rainbow Beach Park, south of the Convention Center area are several gorgeous miles with wonderful waterfront views, featuring Prairie Shores, Burnham Park, and Promontory Point. There are some fantastic skyline views headed north from Promontory Point. Trails in Jackson Park, paths around the University of Chicago Campus, Midway Plaisance (59th St.) west to Washington Park.

We walk and talk holding hands taking in the sights and sounds of our wonderful city. A great way to end a day coming home after a long day at the office or court day. Holding Riley's soft hand as the sunsets I remember the first time I met her cold, wet, shivering. She had unknowingly weaved herself into all my days and all my nights, into each memory filled with bliss and recklessness. She is part of my every day, my every thought, my very heart, my very mind, all of my being. She is my sun and I am her sunflower, seeking Riley's sweet light, always turning where she shines so bright, even when she's away we our never apart. In the absence of those rays that make me bloom, my petals remain folded waiting to open for her sweet light.

I had reserved tickets at Cabaret ZaZou, a special night out for Riley and I, housed in an extraordinary Belgian Spiegeltent on the 14th floor of The Cambria Hotel. An unrivaled immersive experience where music, comedy, cirque with a four course gourmet meal converge.

The Cambria Hotel is in the Chicago Loop theatre district offering upscale accommodations and I booked a suite for us with a king size bed for after the show. I met Riley through my volunteer work as a pro bono attorney handling her divorce. We had both survived abuses relationships. I'm an Irish Catholic thirty year old woman I know my place in the world I'm a bright, articulate, well educated, highly paid attorney, being a victim did not fit into who I thought I was. Facing that reality is hard but finding a loving relationship with Riley, a fellow survivor, as allowed me to open up be vulnerable again.

Walking down the downtown streets through the theatre district dressed to kill in matching Givenchy black dresses with slinky black Giovanni heels on our cute little feet, our pretty toes painted red.

Taking our seats for the show which was amazing the talent of the performers was remarkable, the vibes were intimate and interactive, the service was very attentive. We were transported into a sophisticated fantasy land concocted to form a brew that is a mix of Wes Anderson, Cirque du Soleil and The Cotton Club.

Riley and I held hands staring into each others eyes a perfect night together drinking coffee after the show. Slipping of our heels our cute little feet played an erotic game under the table.

Entering our hotel suite on the top floor I kissed my gorgeous Riley, we kissed sweetly, then passionately, her tongue dancing in my mouth. Pressing our tight little bodies together rubbing, grinding, full of passion and sexual desire. Helping each other undress at a frantic pace I stepped back to stare at Riley's gorgeous naked body.

Her gorgeous naked body, flowing blonde hair, her perfect breast, just a hint of bush, a heart shaped ass and her small cute feet what a beautiful site. I dropped before her kissing her cute little feet, licking between the toes, Riley raised her toes to my mouth I sucked each one slowly into my warm mouth.

Kissing up her smooth calves, teasing her luscious thighs leaving a trail of saliva, rubbing my face in her small triangle of blonde pubes. Parting her pussy lips my long tongue licking and tasting her sweet flavor. At home on my knees between her legs her hands in my long red hair the woman I love.

Riley fell back into the spacious king size bed moaning in extasy as I continued eating her gorgeous wet cunt. Wiggling up into the bed has I followed her movements, her legs raised curling her cute toes. her pussy cream covering my face her scent filling my nostrils. Crawling up I kissed her with a sexual passion primal in nature.

Our naked bodies coming together, hands, fingers, legs, feet rubbing each other. Wet pussies grinding together, tongues dancing, hands, fingers, and arms roaming. Carol's legs wrapped around me fingering each other with beautiful timing and rhythm.

Changing positions to be split like scissors, Intertwining in a perfect delight, legs divided a pleasurable intersection of wet cunts and toe sucking. Our wet clits colliding, rubbing, muffled moaning, ecstasy with a primal purpose. The art of two women making love so beautifully inclined a perfect match of lust, desire, and love.

Our sweet nectar flowing, thrusting, humping, what an entertaining passion, a tasteful elixir, a beautiful moment to remember. Two women on fire with a sexual desire, the redhead and the blonde, split like scissors, wildly humping each other, sucking each others cute toes.

Humping frantically, squeals and sighs, pleasurable feelings building. Speed increasing, tingling all over, sensory overload, here comes our orgasmic delight. Panting like wild dogs, bodies grinding and shaking, squirting her juices up in the air, a beautiful orgasm made for two.

I awakened still smelling of Riley's beautiful scent which reminded me of the love we share and our wonderful night together. Holding her in my arms she was breathing lightly on my breast so gorgeous, my beautiful little lover. I didn't want to wake her I just wanted to watch her sleep a little longer. I wish I could stay lost in this moment forever. Every moment spent with her is a moment I treasure.

A couple months later I was taking Riley to Ireland to meet my parents. Riley and I boarded British Airways for a ten hour flight to Mohill (Irish: Maothail, meaning "Soft Ground") in the County of Leitrim, Ireland, the birth place of my parents and grandparents. We boarded the plane, holding her sweet hand in mine, taking our first class seats. I love the benefits of flying first class, we don't have to wait in the long economy check-in line, we get free checked bags, and we even have an easier time getting through security; the first-class ticket means a different experience with a shorter TSA line.

From there, we got to board the plane first, Riley and I stowed our carry on luggage and settled in without a line of passengers crowding around us. We settled in the comfy seats with extra legroom, slipped off our flip flops, reclined, snuggling in under the complimentary blanket, we were sipping chilled Champagne, waiting for the plane to take off, life was very good, perfect.

Our flight attendant was Amber a dark haired raven, a beautiful woman, short, with a fair complexion, and very thin. She flirted and talked with Riley and I as the rest of the passengers boarded the plane. I watched as she gave the pre-flight safety instructions, a demonstration about the safety features of the aircraft that are aboard. Amber's movements were graceful she moved like a ballet dancer.

After we had been in the air about four hours while the other passengers slept. Riley and I stood stretching our legs then walking to the lounge area. The first class bathrooms are much bigger, instead of a cramped closet with a toilet and hand basin, in this luxurious bathroom, the wash basin and changing area were separated from the lavatory area.

"Are you a member of the mile high club?" I asked Riley jokingly. As we entered the luxury bathroom shutting and locking the door I turned to Riley. I took her sweet face in my hands kissing her lips slowly parting tongues sliding into each others mouths in an erotic dance. Unbuttoning her white blouse, unclipping her bra, freeing her gorgeous breast. I sucked on her sweet breast and beautiful nipples, Unzipping Riley's skirt as it fell to the floor beautiful Riley standing there in only her black thong.

I was on my knees in flash, kneeling on the bathroom floor, worshiping her gorgeous body. Licking her smooth thighs, feeling her tremble, pulling her thong down, burying my nose in her soft triangle. My long tongue licking her sweet pussy. My long tongue swirling and curling and twisting inside her sweet vagina, her hands gripping my head tightly, She stroked my long red hair and I looked up into her beautiful green eyes, her face distorted in pleasure. Lapping Riley's sweet pussy with a wild eagerness, sucking on her clit now and then, "Cheri!" she screamed in the throes of passion.

Her orgasm came without warning, Riley's legs shaking, squealing and screaming in delight. She squirted her pussy cream in my waiting mouth and all over my face, I so love her, feeling amazing I lingered there savoring her taste.

We open the bathroom door slowly leaving one at a time returning to our seats. Amber was making her rounds with the drink cart serving drinks to the passengers. When she refilled our champagne she handed me a pair of gold wings winking knowingly.