Chihiro-Dom (千尋-ドム)

Story Info
A fictional lesbian step-sister short.
2.8k words
4
3.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface

All characters in this story are at least 18 years old. In this case, the two main characters are third year students in a Japanese high school, which is like the UK equivalent of being in the final year of 6th form or third year of a public college.

This is the first story I've written since I finished school over 20 years ago. I took inspiration from one of my favorite Japanese lesbian porn scenes & partial inspiration from various anime series I have watched. I was actually supposed to be writing character story arcs for an eroge game I'm working on, but I ended up deciding to try my hand at writing something else first to see if I was capable. In other words, I would really appreciate some constructive feedback on this story.

Cheers,

Mow!Mow!Mow! (이)

Chapter 1: Earth to Chihiro

Chihiro spreads her arms out behind her & leans back into them. Her new step-sister is animatedly waffling on about something besides her, but Chihiro is barely paying attention to what she is saying; far too busy lost in thought, while stealing glances at the completely oblivious slightly younger gorgeous girl.

She wonders what her step-sister's thin cherry-tinted glistening lips would taste like, or how it would feel to comb her fingers through the fine coal-black hair that cascaded all the way down to the middle of the girl's back. She tries to imagine what her step-sister's creamy skin would feel like under her fingertips, as she exploringly traces them around the contours of Fumika's taut slender figure inside of her mind. She wonders how it would feel to wrap her arms tightly around her in a close embrace; never to let go.

She has no idea why she has suddenly developed these confusing feelings; for her own step-sister, no less. Up until now, she hadn't even realized that she had those kinds of feelings toward other girls - but these feelings didn't seem to be going away any time soon & she is curious as to whether or not they would be reciprocated by the dark haired dark eyed waif-like beautiful girl laid down on the tatami mat beside her...

"EARTH TO CHIHIRO!"

Chapter 2: Chihiro Waking

Feeling her sister's gaze on her, Chihiro realizes that Fumika had been trying to ask her something & lazily leans around to look at her step-sister. "Hai? Sorry, Fumi-chan, what did...", Chihiro mumbles softly; the words trailing away to nothing as she meets the gaze of her step-sister's dark brown eyes.

Her heart melts! Her mind goes blank! She can't take it anymore. These confusing feelings welling up inside her, writhing & twisting around like an angry hissing cornered rattlesnake, impatiently waiting to spring forth & escape. She suddenly sits up & unsuccessfully tries to shake the thoughts from her head, before dejectedly slumping forward. She stares down at the pudgy tanned bare legs stretched out before her & lets out a resigned sigh of frustration.

"What's wrong Chihiro-chan?", Fumika asks with genuine concern; while placing a supportive hand on her sister's shoulder. Chihiro's heart leaps again, her pulse races & she shudders from her sister's touch. Instinctively, she reaches up to remove the hand from her shoulder. She wraps her fingers around the soft smooth delicate skin & wavers momentarily before carefully pushing it aside. Unable to constrain herself any longer she swings around & pounces on her sister; forcing her down onto the tatami mat.

Chapter 3: Fumika the Clueless

Chihiro straddles her step-sister's legs & uses her weight to prevent her from escaping. Fumika, misunderstanding the situation playfully kicks & struggles. Chihiro pushes down even harder & cautiously leans in towards her sister's pale beautiful face. She parts her lips slightly, tearfully gazes into the hypnotic dark pools of her sister's eyes & begins to cry...

"What? W-what's the...", Fumika stutters in confusion; realizing that something is wrong with the situation, but before she can finish she feels Chihiro's full soft lips brushing up against hers, her sister's tongue gently probing; trying to find an opening. Fumika's eyes open wide in shock, she purses her lips together & starts to struggle more deliberately, but Chihiro, eyes closed, shifts her weight in response.

Fumika finally gives up trying to escape, lets her body relax, closes her eyes & slightly parts her lips. Her step-sister's hot wet tongue & warm sickly-sweet breath frantically force their way into her mouth. Her pulse quickens & she starts to breathe heavily. Before she knows what she's doing, her tongue starts to passionately move in response.

Chapter 4: Inside the Mind of Chihiro

Chihiro lets out a soft sultry moan, tears her lips away from her sister's & absentmindedly begins to nibble on her lower lip. She releases her grip on Fumika's shoulders, rolls back onto her knees & gently begins to rock back & forth like blades of long green grass swaying in a mild summer breeze; her arms dangling limply down beside her.

Her heart is pounding in her chest, her breathing gets more erratic & her stomach feels like it's full of worms frantically twisting around & around in a never-ending loop. Her eyes begin to well up again as foreboding thoughts creep through her mind; What has she done? What if her sister doesn't feel the same way? What if she never speaks to her again? So many thoughts run through her mind, but it's too late now, what's done is done. The only thing she can do now is wait & see how her sister responds to her impetuous moment of weakness.

Chapter 5: Fumika's Reaction

Gasping for breath, her head swimming with feelings & emotions she never knew she had before, lashes out in confusion & slaps her step-sister harshly across the face. With tears now freely flowing down her cute, red hand-marked face, Chihiro begins to raise a hand toward the smarting part of her face to soothe it, but Fumika snatches hold of her wrist, wraps the fingers of her free hand around the collar of her step-sister's white school blouse, pulls her back down close & apologetically whispers a barely audible "Sorry" into her ear. The two lock lips again. Fumika begins to playfully nibble on her sister's large slightly-chapped lips for a while, before trying to probe her tongue inside of her mouth; just as Chihiro had done to her before.

Chapter 6: Chihiro Takes Things to the Next Level

Still passionately swapping spit with her step-sister, Chihiro hesitantly places a hand on Fumika's leg & delicately slides it up the inside of her thigh until the edge of her hand comes to a rest, against a pair of cute white cotton panties - complete with a tiny pink bow. She extends her forefinger & traces it along a damp indented line, which causes Fumika to shudder; while letting out a soft delectable little murmur in delight.

She removes her now slightly wet finger & slides her hand up & over her step-sister's pleated tartan plaid miniskirt & starts fumbling one-handed with the buttons of her sister's white cotton school blouse, one by one, slowly revealing the shimmering sweat-beaded pale delicate skin of her sister's torso, until finally, the blouse comes apart to reveal a rather modest small black bra.

Chapter 7: Chihiro Gets Handsy

Using her left arm to support her own weight, Chihiro hooks her right arm around the middle of her sister's back & uses it to ease Fumika up from the mat. Chihiro moves her mouth up towards the side of her sister's head, planting small kisses along the way. She nuzzles & nibbles on Fumika's left ear while she fumbles around awkwardly with the clasp on the back of the small black bra, which eventually yields. The bra falls away to reveal a pair of petite - yet firm - breasts with small neat coffee-colored puffy areolas & inverted nipples.

Chihiro gently lowers Fumika back down onto the mat, frees her right arm, then places it on the mat & raises herself higher up so that she can get a better view of her step-sister's firm little titties & gorgeous slender body.

She pushes herself back up onto her knees, pulls off the tartan plaid ribbon attached to the collar of her school blouse & works her way down the blouse, carefully undoing each of the creamy white buttons. She slips the blouse off of her shoulders & it slides down her arms into a crumpled heap on the tatami mat behind her. She decides to leave her intricately detailed lacey royal blue bra on; which is struggling to contain her ample-sized bosom.

Once again she stares into the dark intoxicating eyes of her step-sister, who understanding what Chihiro wants to do, starts to open her mouth to say something, but instead catches herself & gives her sister permission with a barely perceptible nod.

Chapter 8: Fumika Blossoms

Chihiro lowers herself back down to give her step-sister a sensual - albeit very brief - kiss on the lips before she nervously starts placing random kisses on Fumika's face, neck & body while working her way down towards her sister's small alluring little bosom; simultaneously tracing her right hand & fingers around the silky smooth sweaty contours of her sister's lithe body. Fumika lays still, arms resting beside her, breathing heavily; involuntarily letting out random little moans at the pleasure being caused by her sister's sweet little kisses & the intense hyper-sensitive feeling of skin-on-skin contact.

Eventually, Chihiro's hand makes its way up to Fumika's breasts & she delicately runs her index finger around the underside of her left breast before snaking it up towards the puffy dark areola & inverted nipple. She runs her finger over it & carefully prods & pinches at it trying to get it to come out of hiding, but to little avail. She cups her sister's tiny left breast in her right hand & gives it a gentle squeeze before tentatively inserting the breast into her mouth. She begins to suck on it greedily while prodding & swirling her tongue around the inverted nipple, which gradually starts to creep out of hiding.

Chihiro continues to pay attention to her step-sister's puffy little tits for a while; gently sucking, licking, probing & nibbling on the now erect gum-drop-sized brown nipples while Fumika emits cute little moans & squirms with pleasure below her.

Chapter 9: Chihiro Goes Down South

Chihiro relinquishes Fumika's saliva-covered tits & begins to tentatively kiss & lick her way down her sisters now sweat-soaked pale white body; her hands on either side of Fumika, slide down in sync with the movement of her kisses until both her hands & mouth come to rest on the pleated plaid school miniskirt. She folds the skirt up onto her sister's stomach to reveal the now dripping wet cute white cotton panties. She hooks her index fingers under the bands of the cotton panties, runs her tongue up the middle of the soaking wet visible cameltoe outline & plants a kiss at the top of it before pausing to look up at her step-sister with hungry pleading eyes.

"Hai, i-it's ok Chi-chan. Please don't stop.", Fumika softly stammers out in an almost moan-like way. Chihiro nervously peels the white cotton knickers down her sister's slender waxed legs & is greeted with short neatly trimmed pubic hair & a tidy inward pussy. She gently inserts the tip of her middle finger into her step-sister's moist vagina, pulls it out & pops it into her mouth to taste the juices that now cling to it. Unable to resist the temptation anymore, she buries her face into her sister's inviting-looking cunt. She eagerly laps & slurps at it without tact; her lack of experience clearly showing. Fumika doesn't care & enjoys the experience nonetheless. She digs her fingernails into the tatami mat & lets out a series of cries & moans before eventually going slack. Exhausted, she pants for breath, completely spent from the intensive waves of pleasure; that were still ongoing, as Chihiro too absorbed in the activity of exploring her sister's sopping-wet delicious cunt, showed no signs of stopping anytime soon.

Chapter 10: Fumika & the Heavenly Bush

Chihiro feels a gentle tap on her head & looks up at her step-sister's face questioningly. "Nani!?", Chihiro blurts out rather abruptly; annoyed at being torn away from her sister's delicious little pussy. She runs a hand across her mouth to clean up the messy fusion of saliva & pussy juice that is smattered all over the lower half of her face.

Fumika sits up & coldly stares down at her step-sister's flushed annoyed face for a moment, before grinning cheekily. "Your turn Chi-chan. I want to taste you too!", she loudly exclaims. "Hum! Hum!", Chihiro manages to sound out, still slightly annoyed, but eager to be on the receiving end of what she had just been doing to her sister mere moments ago...

She stands up & bends over slowly, awkwardly trying to act sexy, while teasing her school miniskirt & lacey royal blue knickers down her slightly chubby tanned thighs, past her knees & down to her ankles. She raises a leg to remove them & flings them across the room. Standing half-naked in front of her sister, she suddenly feels very exposed & begins to blush.

Fumika shuffles closer so that she can better take in the sights of Chihiro's tanned curvy body shape, which is adorned with a slight helping of cute puppy fat. Her eyes come to a rest, on the thick heavenly bush that extends all the way down either side of her sister's cute outward slug-like vagina & her eyes light up. She teasingly licks around the edge of the dense bush surrounding her sister's meaty pussy, forcefully cups her hands around the sides of her plump round ass & buries her nose into the thick dark mass of pubes & begins to inhale the maddening - but not unpleasant - aroma of sweat, stale urine & summer fruit body wash. Enamored by the intoxicating aroma & feeling super frisky, she begins planting random kisses on her sister's bush, occasionally taking some of the hairs into her mouth & sucking on them to savor the strange but rather pleasing taste.

Chihiro growing impatient pushes Fumika back down onto the tatami mat & topples down with her. Straddling her sister she shimmies into position, leans back to expose her vagina & carefully lowers herself down onto the eagerly awaiting mouth & outstretched tongue below.

Chapter 11: Chihiro Loses Control

Fumika buries her tongue deep inside of her step-sister's dripping wet saliva-covered pussy & slowly starts to move it around, occasionally switching things up by nibbling & sucking on the folds of her sister's labia, playfully teasing her clit with the tip of her tongue, or hungrily running her tongue up & down the short fine pubic hairs that adorn the outer edges of her sister's pussy; before deeply plunging her sticky wet tongue back inside of the warm inviting slit.

Chihiro, immensely enjoying herself bucks & writhes, grinding her hairy wet pussy up & down over Fumika's mouth & nose while letting out an ensemble of cries & moans. Her ample barely-constrained bosom animatedly jiggles up & down inside of her bra, her areolas peeking up over the top whenever her breasts rise upward; like they are yearning to be set free.

Suddenly an intense wave of sensation rushes over her. She struggles to catch her breath & all the muscles in her body start to spasm involuntarily. Her legs feel like they are going to give way & she loses control...

Chapter 12: But Fumika Doesn't Mind

A short burst of hot golden liquid explosively erupts from Chihiro's exposed urethra directly into Fumika's mouth, the rest of it haphazardly flecking onto her beautiful face & jet-black hair.

Chihiro, completely mortified & turning all sorts of shades of red, tries to get up off of her sister, but her legs are still too weak & all she manages to do is lean back slightly. She nervously looks down at her sister, trying not to make direct eye contact & tries to apologize. "Shit! I'm so... so-so... I didn... mean...", she nervously manages to say; unable to string a coherent sentence together.

Fumika stares back up at her, eyes wide open in shock with her mouth agape, the golden warm piss still pooling inside; flecks of urine slide down her face, dripping onto the tatami mat below. Moments later, after the initial shock wears off, Fumika noisily gulps, forcing the piss down her throat, grimacing at the sour aftertaste, then smacks her lips together & cheekily smiles up at her sister.

"D-don't worry Chi-chan. It wasn't actually that bad.", she says soothingly, trying to reassure her sister that everything is ok; though in truth she was freaking out because the feeling of being covered in her step-sister's hot sticky sickly-sweet - yet somewhat sour - urine was increasing her horniness level tenfold. Without thinking about it, she tilts her head forward & hungrily laps up the remaining dregs of sweet golden nectar clinging to her sister's soaked furry chalice.

THE END.