Childcare for Husbands Ch. 03

Story Info
Dedicating time to being wives and mothers.
2.7k words
3.77
6.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 - Lisa's experience

It was Friday afternoon and Lisa had fed two children. Two toddlers were definitely more than twice the work of one. Yet the ability to singularly focus on parenting was cathartic.

She waited for her best friend to pick up her daughter and finally share what had happened next door. It was Lisa's decision to refrain from contact these two days, but the absence of information was killing her. How did Christine act? Was she able to enjoy it? If it went poorly it could be awkward.

Surprisingly she didn't have any concerns with her husband. He was the sweetest man she had ever met. Yes, he was masculine and took charge sexually. Yet she was confident that he would handle it with grace if Christine had rebuffed him. She knew he would be patient beyond necessary.

Christine gave a courteous knock as she entered the unlocked house. The anxiety about how she would enter was huge. Once her smile peaked around the corner, all concern was vanquished. Christine barely paused before she sped across the room and gave Lisa a huge hug. Lisa could barely breathe from the strength of that hug.

"I love you so much. Please tell me you still want to be my friend!" Christine begged for affirmation.

"Of course, nothing could hurt my love for you," Lisa confirmed. "Unless of course, you hurt my husband.", she teased to lighten the mood.

Christine wouldn't release her friend. The embrace felt comfortable. It softened the existence of guilt. And possibly, she was afraid of eye contact. Eventually, they pulled apart and made coffee as something normal to break the tension.

"Well, Tell me how it went. Brian is coming home for lunch so that will be the first time he will share his side of this torrid affair."

"Oh, please don't call it that. I'm feeling vulnerable. I couldn't live with you thinking it was torrid."

"I'm only joking of course". Lisa replied.

Christine had multiple conflicting feelings but could hardly do anything but giggle with her friend. Lisa had to repeatedly chastise Christine for apologizing. It was obvious much of her guilt stemmed from enjoying herself so much.

"I want to know everything. Can I assume you did everything?" Lisa attempted to pry out details.

"Listen, I could tell you everything. But ultimately I want you to explore it without comparing anything to my experience. Can we agree to wait until your turn to share details?" Christine wasn't hiding her positive experience but also was trying to hold a few secrets.

Lisa assured her best friend that all would be fine. She just wanted to know if there was any resistance or boundaries she needed next week. And she wanted to share how wonderful of a time she had with two amazing children.

"I will answer the following. Yes, it was amazing. Yes, I enjoyed the experience; even more than the fantasy. Yes, Brian and I did fuck but only after the second night. Steve and I are stronger than ever. And I fully expect you to fuck my husband next week. And lastly, they will do anything you ask so come prepared with requests." That last comment made both of them laugh.

Christine wanted to share more but both women agreed to wait for exact details. Christine asked more about handling two young children. For the first time, she felt like her friendship with Brian stood on its own, apart from just couples. The sex may just have been sex. But sleeping together was intimate and playful. A trusting friendship had developed over those two days.

Christine gathered her daughter and went home for the weekend as a family. Each couple grew closer that weekend as that first experience gelled into their lives. Brian honored their agreement to hold off on sharing too many details. And he was amazingly happy all weekend.

Monday morning Lisa was a wreck with nerves. From her perspective, it was just a fun game until this day. Now the reality of her impending event was front and center. Just before lunch, she walked to her best friend's house to drop off her daughter. She would be given the entire afternoon to herself, and the next day. It seemed like a personal vacation.

Her imagination swooned about the upcoming evening. She wished Christine had shared the details. She could then just copy her experience. It has been eight years since she dated anyone new. Would she even know how to act? She wrote down a list of fantasies, which seemed so cheesy.

Brian came home alone. He planned half an hour alone with his wife before Steve would arrive.

"I'm not so sure now. How do I know you are ready?" Lisa pleaded with Brian to take control. "I was so confident last week."

"Look, you don't have to do anything you don't want. Even though you hatched this crazy adventure, there is no pressure to do anything." Brian was so calm and assuring.

"You know that isn't true. We promised both of you two days of sex. And you fucked Steve's wife. Obviously he expects the same." Lisa sounded unexpectedly worried.

"No, You have zero obligation other than not holding last week against me. Steve is prepared to sleep in the guest room. We both went into this knowing you each maintain complete veto. Neither of us expects you to perform for us. This entire escapade is for your benefit, not ours. You have three days with a babysitter and control what you do with those days." Brian's message was comforting. Was he serious about Steve being OK if she wasn't ready? "Listen, Steve enjoyed himself last week and cares way more about how you feel about Christine than any expectation he has this week."

Brian quizzed her a bit. "What is your actual hesitation? Me? I can assure you that I only want these few days to be amazing for you. Even if you sleep alone and rest."

Lisa remained quiet breathing through her nerves as Brian continued. "Are you not attracted to Steve? I half thought you baked up this plan just to fuck him."

That comment sparked a response from Lisa. "Certainly not. Steve is very hot. I didn't need to contrive a way to sleep with him. I would have been fine just glancing at him during pool parties without needing to fuck him."

"Let me ask you this? Is Steve only doing this because we pressured you both into this? What if he isn't into me? He never really flirts with me the way you flirt with Christine?"

Brian was stunned. His wife has always been the beauty in every room. Christine was cute but Lisa was a looker. How did hot women not know their power over men? "Steve is absolutely into you. He is just more disciplined and respectful. He told me he worked hard to avoid you seeing him lust after you. Even now he is worried about you rejecting him, not the other way around."

"And you? Will you see me differently?"

Brian grabbed her hands and looked directly into her eyes. "You are not expected to do anything you don't want to do. I will not pressure you. These are your days and only your days. As a direct answer to your question, I wasn't pretending about this being exciting for both of us. I saw how much Steve enjoyed his wife expressing her desires and enjoying herself. And I will be doubly excited about whatever you choose."

"Steve will be arriving shortly. All we need to do this evening is dinner and conversation with a friend." Brian took a breath and posed the final question. "Beyond any of your nervous concerns, answer this. Do you want to fuck Steve? Today or anytime in the future? Tell me your truth."

Without a delay, Lisa answered, "Yes".

"Do you want me present when you sleep with Steve or do you want to be alone with him?"

"You must be there. We don't have that kind of friendship. I want the fantasy that you have expressed. Those are my fantasies too." Lisa calmed down and smiled for the first time since Brian came home. They were laughing as Steve entered the house.

-- Lisa's experience begins.---

Lisa was a comfortable host and relaxed as the three cooked and ate dinner together. Brian and Steve were so comfortable together as friends and business partners, it drove the entire trusting atmosphere.

Dishes were cleared and the conversation changed. Wine was poured and music was played. Steve changed the conversation. "I understand you were more nervous than you expected. I want to assure you that I have no expectations. And for tonight I need you to make all of the decisions. I won't create any coercion."

Steve is truly a sensitive soul. "So, what do you want for this evening?"

Lisa wavered between sleeping alone and jumping into a sexual fantasy.

Brian interjected with a decision request. "You obviously had some vision behind this crazy idea. Was it primarily the motherhood experience or sexy rediscovery?"

"Both; Equally"

Brian then gave Lisa a choice. If both objectives were truly equal in weight, he wanted to empower Lisa to control the evening.

"Fine, I'm choosing sex. I have the interest. It is still early and I had a nap this afternoon, which was already an amazing gift." Lisa was expressing her last verbal instructions. "Brian, you better be honest. I'm going to perform what has been on my mind. It may appear selfish and that is because it mostly is. But I also want to be your wife in all ways for a very long future."

Brian hugged her for assurance, after which she guided them to the sofa. She straddled her husband and had Steve sit next to them as an audience. Lisa, in addition to wanting a full fuckfest, also had an exhibitionist streak. She continued making out with Brian as she unbuttoned her shirt. While grinding, Lisa removed her top exposing a very sexy bra. It was low cut, with a loose lace top, allowing her nipples to peak out seductively.

Steve turned and relaxed as he took in the sight. Lisa then removed her husband's shirt a little more awkwardly. Brian started massaging her breasts over the bra, pulling out the right nipple ever so intentionally.

Lisa unbuckled her husband's pants. He lifted her as he slid off his pants underneath her. Brian was now completely nude in front of Steve. His wife was still mostly clothed except for partially covered jiggling breasts. Lisa stopped grinding and pulled back just enough to stroke Brian into a complete erection. Lisa grinned over at Steve, asking with her eyes if he was ready to participate.

Lisa whispered into her husband's ear, "Stop me if you want', as she dismounted and transitioned to Steve's waiting lap. Lisa paused slightly, looking into his eyes before she leaned in and kissed him. It was clear he was excited under his pants as she ground her still-clothed groin onto his. She removed his shirt up over his head smoother than her first attempt.

Lisa glanced at her husband while kissing Steve. His smile, while stroking his cock, was all the permission she needed. Lisa leaned back to break the kiss while pulling one hand from Brian and one from Steve onto each of her breasts. In one controlled motion she unclasped her bra, letting it fall off her arms. The men both paused, Steve barely breathing as his eyes took in her form. His erection grew under the pressure of her body.

Lisa enjoyed watching them watch her. She stood up and pulled Steve's pants down and off. Both men were now completely naked. Neither showed any apprehension and awaited her direction.

Lisa then removed her last bit of clothing using a few burlesque moves. It was seductive and powerful. The men both held their cocks while waiting for instructions. Lisa knelt between them and grabbed her husband's cock. It was warm and extremely hard. She was excited to see him so aroused.

While looking directly into her husband's eyes, she reached over and grabbed Steve. His cock was equally warm, almost hot to the touch. She looked at her hand while stroking Steve. She looked up at Steve; he was staring directly at her. The eye contact was intense as she felt precum dripping onto her hand. She hoped Steve was going to be able to temper himself as she now knew she was in for a very long fantasy.

Lisa moved her head towards her husband and took him into her mouth. It tasted like nothing she remembered since before kids. She blew him often during pregnancy and reasonably frequently after the birth. But this felt different. Her mouth struggled to take the extra girth. She wanted to make eye contact but her mental capacity was already taxed working with Steve in her right hand.

This act was mostly Lisa checking off all of the boxes. She didn't intend, nor needed, blow jobs for foreplay. She sat upright and looked at her husband as he agreed he needed a break anyway. He was fairly far along. Lisa glanced over at Steve who was enjoying the show and his handjob. To complete the checklist, Lisa moved over and quickly shoved Steve into her mouth.

Brian had more girth but Steve felt a bit longer. He was hitting her gag reflex before he was halfway in. He also had an incredible amount of precum. It tasted pleasant yet gave her the impression he also wasn't going to last very long. She was about to stop when she discovered the precum was a serious lubricant. Lisa, still stroking her husband, knelt up to change her angle, and shoved Steve's erection hard down her throat. With the excessive precum and the new angle, she felt it slide way down her throat, further than she ever experienced. She pulled up to gasp for air noticing the men's grins of amazement.

"Am I still in charge", she asked as both men affirmed they had nothing to request. Lisa then hopped onto Brian and started grinding. He wasn't penetrating her but was sliding up and down her waiting pussy.

She was trying to stroke her husband but he was too far away. Brian surprised her by sitting further away at the end. "Can I watch you fuck Steve for a while? I know you want to."

Lisa wasn't prepared for this instruction. The lights were on and everyone was naked. The exhibitionism was hot as fuck. Without pause, Lisa lifted and slid over Steve's massive erection. She looked directly at her husband while bouncing hard. Steve lifted his hips, complimenting her motion. Brian was enjoying watching his wife fuck. He suspected this was his kink but wasn't sure until this moment. It was like live porn with the woman he loved. Each time she came, ceasing to bounce while pressing hard down, gave Brian just a bit more blood flow.

Lisa was having orgasms overlapping to the point she could no longer bounce. "What do you want to see more?", She asked her husband.

"I want to see you get fucked. As hard as you can take."

Lisa needed a break from being on top anyway. "I can't take much more", she told Steve. She dropped off to her side, laying on her back with her head in her husband's lap. Brian positioned on top and started fucking Lisa as if he had years of pent of forbidden lust. Brian ran his fingers through her hair, massaging her scalp. Brian fucking pounding her running to the finish line. She couldn't get her husband's cock in her mouth, nor could she focus enough to do anything with it. Brian's cock was pressed against her neck.

Steve kept fucking while Lisa enjoyed another wave of joy. Steve came hard, fluid by both of them streaming onto the couch. Her husband, not just a passive observer came all over her neck, cum running in every direction, squirting on her face and chest. This was definitely the messiest sexual experience in their history.

Everyone laughed at the sight before running to a group shower. This may have still been a test. A few things were learned that early evening. Lisa is an exhibitionist. Brian enjoys watching his wife be a hotwife. And Steve was absolutely attracted to Lisa. This was a very successful decision for all involved.